'Braska Ch. 02: Hustlin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, babe." Kim's voice was the only thing that made sense. I tried to move towards her, but I was trembling too much, and I wasn't sure which way was up, which way she was. Not knowing where she was made some sort of primal fear climb up from deep inside me and claw at my throat. I gasped out the only word my mind could successfully form.

"Kim?"

"I'm here, Cat, I'm here baby. I got you."

And she was there. Her arms tugging at my legs and wrapping them around her hips. She pulled at my arms and torso, lifting me up and wrapping her arms around my middle, my arms winding up around her neck. She pulled me in close and held me until my trembling subsided some, laying soft kisses against my neck.

"Are you okay, Kitten?" She mumbled into me.

"Mmhmm." I managed, then giggled, sounding a bit manic even to my own ears.

"What?" She hummed.

"N-next time...you do that me." I stammered out. "In a...in a bed, okay? Can't move..."

Kim's laugh sprang out of her and rang out in the night air. She scootched me closer to the edge, so I was wrapped tightly around my body.

"Can you hang on?" She asked, and in response I clung to her like a koala. I winced as she lifted me, one hand under my ass, the other around my back, and carried me to the wall tent.

Inside there was platform bed with a futon in one corner, covered in woven blankets and soft furs. She lay my down on it and I watched as she started up a fire in the woodstove and closed up the tent. She pumped some water from a ten-gallon tank into a metal water bottle and held it to my lips, helping me drink. My hands were still shaking too much to do it myself.

"You wrecked me." I moaned after she decided I'd drank enough water. She pulled out a bottle of pills. "It's just ibuprofen." She said, placing two on my tongue. "It'll help with any hangover or probably even your poor bottom." I took another sip water to swallow the pills down and shuddered.

"Ick. I hate taking pills." I pouted.

"No pouting." Kim nipped at my lip, "Pouting kitties get spanked, and I think you've had enough of that tonight, don't you?"

"You wouldn't really?" I complained, and it came out whinier than I intended.

"Whining and pouting will get you over my knee, kitten." Kim kissed me lightly on the lips, then again on each of my dimples.

"Please, don't." I implored; eyes wide. "It hurts so much already."

Kim pushed me onto my back and began unbuttoning my shirt. "You're literally still pouting." She accused me. "I almost think you asking for it."

"I'm not!" I insisted. "I don't want another spanking! This is just my face!"

"Uh huh." Kim replied, unconvinced as she stripped me of shirt and bra, my breasts spilling out. She gazed at them, surprised. "Wow. This bra...makes them look smaller than they are..."

I flushed, a little embarrassed. I used to be slenderer in my teens and early twenties, but my curves had come in curvier over the past few years, and my full B cup had swollen to an awkward place between a C and a D, though clothed I could usually conceal it.

"I'm sorry..." I folded my arms over my middle self-consciously, trying to cover my belly and my breasts at the same time. In tight jeans and fitted shirts I looked pretty average sized, but naked there was nothing to temper my curves. Cole was a large woman, not fat, but just big like a guy. I hadn't felt nearly as self-conscious when I felt tiny in comparison. Kim had Sports Illustrated body and I was more Lane Bryant. "I've been trying to lose weight." I lied. I mean, I've thought about trying. I've tried to make a plan to try. Does that count?

"No, baby," Kim pulled my arms away, gathering my wrists and pinning to them to bed on either side of my head. She kissed me, kissed, my jaw line, my neck, my collarbones. "You're beautiful just like this. Don't loose an ounce if you don't want to." Her lips trailed lower and trapped a nipple, toying with it and making my head swim again.

"Kim, I really don't think I can come again." I said, now insecure, worried I'd displease her somehow.

"That's okay." She said. Treating my other nipple, the same and making me squirm, testing her grip on my wrists.

"I want to make you come though." I told her, breathlessly.

"I'll worry about that." Kim said, then pulled back. She stood and stripped slowly, talking to me as she did. "Don't worry, no more spankings for you tonight, no more orgasms unless you ask nicely for them." She said as she removed her shirt and sports bra. She started on her skinny jeans next. "Though you've probably earned a spanking for all that pouting and whining, not to mention squirting without warning me first, even if it was incredibly sexy."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, blushing in pleasure at being called 'incredibly sexy'. I knew I had sex appeal, I knew how to capitalize on it, but I also knew that people usually wanted to fuck me as a status thing, so they could say they had. Not because they really wanted what was underneath the clothes, and certainly not because they wanted my pleasure. Kim looked at me like she wanted to devour me, and I realized I could really get used to that.

"It's okay, you can pay for it tomorrow morning." She said as she pulled her jeans down and kicked them off along with her boots. She peeled off her socks then stood before me, letting my gaze roam over her lean body. She was toned, her abs just barely showing when she wasn't flexing, her arms and legs long but not really coming off as skinny, just healthy and strong.

She wasn't burly and tattooed all over like Cole was, she was a different kind of sexy, less rugged and more dashing, as handsome as she was pretty. Her breasts were small, dark brown nipples already taunt and ready, and her short pubic hair was trimmed neatly, though it was thicker and less tightly curled than my own. She advanced on me. "Tomorrow, you can have a spanking to make up for tonight's misdeeds, so get your pouting out of your system now, kitten."

I wriggled a little under her gaze, resisting the urge to cover my own soft body as I gazed her toned one.

"What are you going to do to me, Kim?" I asked plaintively, feeling like prey with a wolf bearing down on me.

She moved fluidly, and suddenly she was over me, one of my legs shoved up so that my calf was on her shoulder. She was straddling me so that her pussy hovered just inches over my own.

"Kim!" I breathed, lifting my hips towards her, seeking her out. I might not able to come again, but if I could help her get off, I wouldn't feel so useless, plus, I wanted to see her come, I wanted to see her come because of me.

"I'm going to come all over you, kitten." She growled, then her pussy pressed against mine, and heat and wetness swirled between us. I was still sore from before, and unsure if I could come again, but as she began to thrust against me it felt so good, I didn't care.

"Yes, please," I murmured as she rocked, thrusting her clit against mine, grinding into me almost painfully "please, fuck me Kim, come inside me, on me, use me for whatever you need." One of her hands grasped tightly at my breast, kneading and occasionally giving my nipple a rough pinch.

"Look at me, Cat." She commanded, and I did, memorizing the sharp handsome planes of her face as she took me. Her eyes glazed as her pussy contracted against mine, and her lips parted slightly as she shuddered out her release. "Yesss, that's so good Cat, your so good for me." She rode out her orgasm against my cunt, then collapsed over me, catching herself on one elbow against the bed as she pushed my leg down to intermingle with hers. She rolled us over, so she was on the bottom, and I was laying on top of her. I kissed her and she clung tightly to me, kissing me back fervently.

"Thank you." I murmured against her lips.

"For what?" She asked as I scooted down a bit so my head could rest on her chest.

"Hmm." I hummed. "For taking care of me, for making me feel desired."

Her hands stroked my back, gently running over the bruised curve of my butt, then back up to my shoulders. She petted me like that until I fell asleep.