Brat Camp Bk. 01

Story Info
A college brat gets kidnapped and punished by her father.
5.1k words
4.2
22.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:

Daria shoved her blonde hair back in a ponytail and jammed her ear buds in her ears to go for her daily late-night run around the park near her house.

A long day of final exams made her muscles twitch with exhaustion. Until she couldn't wait to push herself to the max, so she could get her first good night's sleep in a long time.

Three more days to go and she could hop on a plane to Europe courtesy of her well-off parents spending her summer break the right way. She only had to get through the next long hours of epic stress and nightly cramming with most of her brain intact.

"I'm outtie," she hollered down the hallway at her stepdad and mother before she shot out the front door without waiting for their answer.

The second her feet hit the pavement she took off. With a heavy metal mix pounding through her ear drums until she thought she might go deaf, she started the first mile with anticipation singing through her veins.

When she circled around the curve of the second block, hands shot out around her hips and she yelped a shrill scream that didn't seem loud enough against the loud music still thrumming in her ears.

Before she could grasp what was happening, she flung her limbs into fighting off her attacker. They'd already dragged her backward into an alley while she did her damnedest to make sure they didn't get any further.

Every second dragged on like an hour.

Against her thrashing her attacker barely seemed to pause, meanwhile Daria was tiring with every futile kick, claw, and bite into any of her attacker's available flesh.

With a sinking sense of dread, she knew she couldn't keep going like this--he would win.

Shit, she'd never thought she'd go down like this with barely a struggle, the least she could do was draw a little blood.

But as he shoved her face first into a brick wall knocking the wind out of her lungs, Daria sensed herself giving up, and sinking deep into herself in order to separate from the horrors that were about to be heaped on her shoulders.

There was a tiny thrill of resistance when he wrenched her hands behind her back and tied them at an awkward, painful angle. But she settled into the discomfort.

The dick hadn't even bothered to take her headphones out.

Smart though, it meant she couldn't identify him later by sound to the police.

Nine Inch Nails Fuck You Like an Animal thrummed through her ears and her stomach rolled with nausea.

A quick jerk backward on her hair until she yelped as she was blindfolded and flipped around until her shoulders met the wall.

When her captor tugged roughly on her forearm, she fumbled forward in the darkness.

There was no choice.

Her throat closed up, a small warble of sound clogging in her windpipe as her captor shoved her forward into what seemed like a padded chair.

Two seconds later a thrum beneath her feet alerted her that she was in a car--and whoever was behind the wheel wasn't being careful.

With a quick pulse of hope, maybe their recklessness would get them pulled over and she'd be pulled to safety. The whole debacle would be over before it even began.

Yeah, she didn't think she was that lucky.

A hot, quick tear got caught in her blindfold. She knew she couldn't hold any more of them back. With a sob, she gave into her terror.

The song changed again and every muscle in her body ached with tension.

There was no point in escape, she couldn't move down the blindfold even with the sharp spikes of adrenaline fueling her efforts. Even if she could nudge the blindfold, she couldn't open a car door with her teeth.

She licked her lips, settling back into the jostling car to conserve her energy in case she got the guts to attack her captor again. What may have been ten minutes felt like ten years. Every song that played through her iPod, she tried to sing along. A useless, soothing gesture.

When the car jerked to a stop she gasped, flung to the floor. With a grunt she was hauled off the dusty interior carpet by the back of her shirt until she heard the jerk of a van door.

A shudder slipped down her spine.

Where the hell was she? There was no distinct sounds.

No traffic or people. If anything, all she heard was bird song and other random forest noises. Nothing that really did any good.

The man pushed her forward until she tripped and nearly fell.

"Jesus, give me a break!" she bitched, unable to keep her mouth shut anymore as a torrent of anger made her whole body cramp with sudden pain.

There was no answer. Or if there was an answer, she couldn't hear it beyond her music. Either way he didn't seem to care. She laughed, but there wasn't any joy in it.

A stream of curses filtered out of her mouth until an open palm hit her in the back of the head and she shot forward, swearing again from the jolt of pain thrumming at the back of her skull.

"Give me a break, would you?"

Her headphones were jerked from her ears until she nearly stumbled again.

"Mind your manners, young lady. I won't stand for that bratty language, do you understand me?"

Daria froze despite the heavy hand on her lower back that continued to push her forward tripping over items in her path.

No way, it wasn't possible.

Her mind tried to process that voice--a voice she knew intimately from her childhood--a man who she'd just gone out to dinner with the night before last and he'd slipped her a glass of wine with a sly smile and a wink.

A chill swept across her flesh until goosebumps prickled over every inch of her body.

"D-d-da-dad? What the fuck are you doing?" The words tumbled out of her mouth without caution for how pissed he'd gotten two seconds ago.

"What did I tell you, baby girl?" He pulled back on a chunk of her hair until she yelped, going boneless with shock.

When his large, muscular body molded to her back until his very clear erection was trapped against her ass, she stopped breathing, sick to her stomach.

"Not another word, do you understand me?"

Daria nodded, wordless. Able to do anything so long as it meant he'd give her some much needed personal space.

Instead, his low chuckle shook through her whole body as he ground himself against her ass cheeks. He all but humped her ass from behind with his fingers still threaded tightly through her hair while his breath hissed near her ear, washing down her neck in tight, hot drafts.

Shit, this was so wrong. All kinds of wrong.

Behind her back her fingers flexed and she shuddered when his erection twitched and he sighed against the lip of her ear.

"Come on, baby girl, didn't you notice how gorgeous you've gotten? You didn't think I could resist you, did you? All those delicious curves soaking wet from the shower and hidden by the tiny scrap of a towel. What man could resist you? I'm just as vulnerable to your charms and today you're going to make my dreams come true."

"You're crazy!" She wrenched forward with a jolt of remaining anger, but he merely jerked her backward as if she weighed nothing. "I'm not doing anything for you. How could you?"

"Really, Daria? How could I? You think it's my fault that you're a constant temptation? Oh, that's rich, baby girl." He snorted forcing her forward on their path. "Now, we're going to play a game where you pay me back for all the time, energy, money, and love I've spent on you over the years. The way I see it, you, little princess, owe me big. You're going to pay up with interest."

Chapter Two:

"You're sick! Do you hear me? What's wrong with you! I don't owe you anything! God, how could Mom fall for you, you shithead--"

His hand wrapped around her throat squeezing until she couldn't breathe and she scrambled against her bonds that tied her arms behind her back.

"I won't say it again. Don't make me do anything drastic," The cool and collected calm in his voice only highlighted her desperation. He was truly twisted as she felt his lips caress down the vulnerable column of her throat. "I'll only enjoy it."

She bit her lip on a scream and scuffed at the...was that dirt? Maybe stones?

She'd known somewhat vaguely that they were outside--she took a quick huff of the air as her stepfather continued pushing her forward to their final destination.

Somewhere along tantrum number five she gave up, either too tired or too worn down from her stepfather's strength. She supposed going to the gym for three hours a day had it's benefits, though her mother had always hated it.

The thought made a crazy laugh pour out of her mouth.

For a beat they came to a halt--but no sooner had they stopped when he was moving them forward again at a good clip.

A door squeaked open and she kept silent. If she was lucky maybe there would be noises in the room, an indication of help or someone who'd be willing to go for help.

Or she could be in a remote location where no one would think to search. Option B would really figure.

Still, she silently hoped for a good outcome, even while the seconds ticked by and the door closed behind them making her jump at the sharp snap of sound behind them.

"What the fuck," she muttered under her breath unwilling to agitate her stepfather.

"At least you're paying attention to me now. I knew you were better than that. Even at home you give me more respect and just because my methods are a little...abrupt, that's no reason to disregard me entirely, Daria. You have to believe that I still know what's best for you,"

His fingers trailed across her lower back and she shuddered making her wince from the way she was tied up. "And I think what's best for you is to take my cock until you can't walk anymore."

Daria gasped, unable to calm her racing heart. Unable to stammer out a word edgewise, she started trembling and took several quick steps in the direction she hoped was away from him.

But deep beneath her revulsion, there was no way to ignore her pebbled nipples beneath her running tank top.

Breath sawed in and out of her lungs.

She couldn't figure out where he was in the room--every second dragged on as if it had been an hour.

"You have my permission to speak, baby girl. But know that I'll take that privilege away from you in an instant."

Her stepfather snapped his fingers way over to her left and she darted forward falling to the wooden floor.

The impact knocked the wind out of her lungs. Unable to brace with her tied hands, she was left sputtering and sniffling as she fought back tears of shock.

"Where are we?" she coughed out, unable to think of what else to ask when her thoughts were still spinning from his revelation.

"This place? Oh, it's like a second home to me. I've been coming up here since you were about nine years old. It's a very special place where my special brand of love is...celebrated." His familiar, gravely laughter echoed through the room. "Welcome to camp, baby girl. Welcome to my home away from home."

Daria swallowed the bile clawing up the back of her throat, leaning her sweaty forehead against the tough, smelly pine floor. A million questions flew through her mind. But shock tore through her system, until she gave into the shaking fit that had been around the corner for awhile.

While her body and her mind wrapped around her disgust, the rest of her body went taut at the anticipation of her stepfather's touch.

He wouldn't keep his hands off her, he'd made that clear enough.

Though he'd once been a southern gentleman, clearly that man was gone.

"Who the hell are you?' she ground out through clenched teeth, practically hyperventilating as her skin crawled with the possibilities of her night. This wasn't how it was supposed to go--her idea of a workout didn't involve--

"Oh, God," Daria moaned and swallowed as a thick shudder curved her spine.

"Don't act as if you've never thought about it, baby girl. Please, don't be dense." His hand caressed through her hair pulling gently on her ponytail until his warm breath kissed across her cheek.

He was so close. His cologne nearly made her gag.

"Haven't I always treated you and the family right? Do you think I'd do anything different with you? I promise I'll be as gentle as I can be...until I can't take it any more. But because I love you, I'll show some restraint first, okay? Shhh, don't say anything. Just nod and I'll think about untying you, but I think it's time for this blindfold to come off. I want you to see the pleasure you bring me, want it to be in your head when you replay these memories as you finger yourself at night, alone in your room."

She whimpered and tried to pull backward, but his fingers tightened into a rough fist in her hair. He pulled her upward from the floor, until she scrambled backward onto her knees.

A second later she heard the rough pull of a metal zipper as her stepfather grunted and she silently begged him not to undo the blindfold.

If this was truly going to happen, she'd much rather not remember the encounter so vividly--but seconds later her blindfold was ripped off and she was face to face with her, practically father's, large trouser snake.

A huff of air flared her nostrils and her tongue flew across her lower lip as her eyes widened until she blinked past the haze of tears.

"Open for me, baby girl. Let's ease you into this right. I'll be gentle," he coaxed while his fingers abruptly pulled back on her ponytail. "That's it, baby. Open your mouth nice and wide for Daddy."

Daria complied purely because she was unsure of what else to do faced with a complete lack of other options.

She stretched her mouth wide until her cheeks pulsed with pain. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't close her eyes.

Their eyes locked, her stomach rolled, and his thick, heavy, salty cock slid between her lips.

When he groaned, low and heavy, she tried to pretend like the primal sound didn't turn her on, didn't make her panties so wet she worried that a stain would show through her track pants.

Shit, this couldn't be happening. There was no way--yet as his other hand threaded at the back of her hair and his cock bumped down into the back of her throat, she did her best to swallow him down.

"Oh Christ, yes. That's it, baby. Oh, fuck, I've been dreaming about this since you got your first period."

His hips snapped back and he eased back into her hollowed cheeks as she sucked him down as if his cock as the juiciest popsicle.

Several flicks of her tongue on the underside of his head and she had his hands trembling at the back of her scalp.

Was it wrong that the small accomplishment suddenly made her want to giggle?

Chapter Three:

Everything was so wrong, so off-kilter.

But she was powerless to stop it and if she really lived in the moment, despite the disturbing kick of the past five minutes--there was denying, it was hot.

Soon, hell, she was experimenting.

Using her tongue in all sorts of ways she'd never done with her boring boyfriends in parked cars or alone in their rooms with the door locked while their parents made dinner downstairs.

His hips angled harder and harder until she could barely keep up with his rhythm.

Every thrust forward into the back of her throat made her nipples harder and harder, her pussy muscles pulse until she squirmed on her knees.

"You look so pretty with my cock twitching between your lips, Daria. Take me harder, baby. That's it," he hissed forcing her to choke as his angle changed down her throat.

A salty tang kissed the back of her tongue and she fought to take his cock just the way her stepfather liked it. He hadn't even taken off any of his clothes.

It all felt so illicit, so wrong, so...so fucking taboo.

"I can't...can't keep...mmm," His head flew backward in apparent bliss and she sucked harder, enjoying the roughness as he rode her mouth until her lips chapped. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until you can't speak. I can't hold back."

Saliva pooled in her mouth and she grunted when his cock thrust roughly between her lips so she had to ride him with a tight seal, just to keep up with his quick thrusts.

Even with her arms tied behind her back, she fought to keep up with him. He was merciless and soon she was silently begging for him to either come down her throat or release his relentless grip so he could come somewhere--anywhere--else.

The very idea of her stepfather spilling his hot cum all over her tits nearly made her eyes roll in the back of her head.

It was so, so, so wrong.

Yet she groaned, milking his cock with the tight, wet vacuum of her mouth while he pistoned forward harder and harder until she thought she might fall backward. So much for going slow.

Her shoulders ached from the strain from her bonds, her lips numb and chapped from his long, hard cock slamming into her without mercy.

Even her eyes hurt from glancing up at her stepfather's obvious ecstasy, while he used her like a common whore.

His eyes were half-lidded, jaw slack, fingers clenching and unclenching at the back of her head. A thrum of power licked down her spine.

Daria fought to take her father back down her throat again, her body fighting the invasion because of his repeated roughness. She coughed and sputtered, but he never let up, abusing her hot cavern until she was scrambling to accommodate him.

"You...have to...understand...how bad...I've wanted this...needed it...yes, fuck, yes...do that thing with your tongue again. God, you're gonna make me cum. And I have so many other things planned for you tonight."

Her stepfather looked as if he was at his wits end--and she loved every second of it.

For someone who thought he was in control, she was doing a damn good job throwing him.

Even while he rode her sore, slick mouth, she matched her stepfather with every sharp, hard, deep thrust of his cock down her throat.

Still, she didn't know what she wanted more--his cum spilling down her throat or for him to grit his teeth and pull away. Daria whimpered and the small sound made her stepfather shudder against her as he anchored her lips to the end of his body forcing his way down her tender throat.

Small, needy noises were blocked by her bubbles of salvia that slicked his thick shaft from root to tip.

Goosebumps washed over her whole body. She could sense the tight laced tension wound through him and he threw his head back wrenching her away with what sounded like a loaded, painful sigh.

Immediately, she fought for a few deep breaths.

Air eased through her lungs and she fought for composure, but that was pretty much pointless. There was nothing logical about their current situation--especially when he roughly spun her around by her shoulder--so she could no longer see him.

Inside a litany of swearwords flew through the front of her brain, but she only cried out when her stepfather bent her over on her knees and tilted her hips up before pulling her running shorts along with her panties, down her legs.

No sooner had she processed his intentions when he was lining up his cock with her dripping, clenched pussy.

In one powerful stroke he was buried balls deep inside her as she bucked backward from the shock of being ripped in two by his large cock.

"Oh, Jerry..." she groaned out as everything inside her and outside her body ached as if she'd been set on fire. "Please," she couldn't keep the begging words off her lips, although whether she was begging him to stop or keep going, she couldn't say.

Her stepfather groaned as his fingers molded to her hips tightly enough to bruise. He kept her anchored in his grip so that she could barely rock an inch forward or backward as he drove solid, deep strokes into her abused pussy.

Her juices coated her inner thighs and she scrambled for a handhold even with her hands tied behind her back. Each thrust brushed her tight nipples against her tank top and she bit her lip as arousal nearly tore her from the inside out.

12