Brat Camp Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is...so...wrong," she ground out through her teeth with a small whimper while his cock continued to piston inside her cunt until she thought he'd skewer her insides.

His hands and mouth groped along her breasts, back, and neck as she fought back another jag of tears that pinpricked at her screwed shut eyelids.

Maybe if she pretended it wasn't happening--

But Jerry's insistent huffs of air at the back of her neck and his rough hands all over her tied up body forced her back into the moment at every chance of escape.

She was completely helpless, totally at her stepfather's mercy.

The man who'd taught her how to ride a bike was now riding her cunt as if he was losing his virginity on prom night.

He was everywhere, marking her with his body, his scent. Her pussy muscles pulsed around him as her heart pounded in her chest.

One of his fingers probed at her anus, circling her bud before delving inside.

She gasped from the rough intrusion. No one had ever gone there with her before.

A small whimper left her lips and she considered arguing with him.

But no sooner had she thought of opening her mouth when his hard cock popped out of her slick pussy and he removed his finger from her ass.

The breath left her body in a rush.

Maybe she was safe now. Maybe he'd just come on her back and it would be all over.

A shudder of excitement twitched through her body while she groped for the words to tell him this was so, so wrong.

Her arms and legs ached from her swollen, tingling muscles in the binding of the ropes.

But nothing compared to the stab of pain that knifed through her middle when her stepfather's cock slid home into her unprepared ass with a long, quick thrust that nearly knocked the air out of her lungs.

His fingers spasmed around her hips as he groaned and he thrust forward as if he wasn't entirely in control of the movement.

"Shit, baby. You're so incredibly tight. Mmm, if I'd known, I'd done this years ago."

He backed up his claim by pistoning into her sore ass with abrupt, deep thrusts that left her breathless with pinching pain.

His cock drove through her tender ring of muscles and she silently cried at the pressure that twisted through her abdomen. Every movement stretched her until she thought she couldn't take any more.

"Hang in there, don't worry, baby. Daddy will take good care of you," he gritted between clenched teeth as one hand maneuvered to grope her pebbled nipple, rolling it between his fingers until the rough touch made her hiss.

She bucked backward hoping to catch him off guard so she could steal a moment to recoup.

But he only moaned and slapped her ass making her flinch before he sped up until his balls slapped her slick cunt with every abrupt plunge inside her aching anus.

"Please...please..." she pleaded, unsure whether she wanted him to stop or keep going until he blew his thick, hot load inside her. "Oh my God."

Chapter Four:

Her breathy cries must have done something to him because he pushed forward, angling her downward until her face was pressed against the concrete.

She made a small noise in the back of her throat when the angle changed and his other hand moved to her other breast using his pinching grip on her nipples to pull her ass backward onto his cock.

When she writhed against him his fingers squeezed even tighter, cock fighting through the snug core of her fluttering anus muscles.

The ropes bit into her sensitive flesh. Her whole body thrummed from pure agony that bit along her skin like fire ants.

His teeth nibbled the back of her neck and she shuddered with a whimper when his cock drilled into a particularly sharp spot leaving her exposed and vulnerable to a wash of pain and pleasure mixed together.

With a silent plea, she squeezed her eyes shut, and bit her lip.

Her toes curled as his familiar scent filled her nose and she recognized the taboo situation that was stretching before them.

They would never be the same.

At night she knew she'd lie in bed thinking about his unforgiving cock working through her tender center until she thought she'd pass out from the carnal assault.

Her stepfather continued to roll, pinch, and tease her tender nipples while the thick ropes burrowed into her flesh. She knew she'd have burns for days--not to say anything of the scars she wouldn't be able to see at all.

"I'm so close, baby girl. So close to coming hard inside you. I'm...going...to...blow."

Her hips tilted upward, spine bowing at the idea that soon it would all be over.

"Daddy..." she whimpered, unable to voice her needs through her strangled throat, tight with emotion.

"Yes, baby girl. Don't worry..." He squeezed her breast so hard she expected a bruise to blossom on her breast and she flinched from the goosebumps that washed across her limbs.

He didn't miss a beat as he slid out of her ass and quickly thrust back into her cunt.

Her inner muscles clenched him like a fist while she cried out from the unexpected shift.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Grip me, baby girl. You're so warm. I'm going to come in you and you'll remember this forever. I know I'll replay fucking you in my mind while I do your mother. God, you're so much better."

The praise was totally lost on her as she came to grips with the fact that her stepfather intended on coming inside her pussy--without a condom.

And he knew well enough that she wasn't on any kind of birth control.

Fear crawled across her skin.

No. No, she couldn't be pregnant. It wasn't possible--not by her stepfather. Was he out of his mind?

Meanwhile he drove forward with small, quick grunts as his fingers pulled into her ponytail, ripping her head back by her hair until fresh tears fell down her cheeks.

"Daddy, you can't...you can't do this..." She was breathless, skin flushed, as an unwelcome orgasm crawled beneath her skin. "I can't...no..."

"Yes, baby girl. Yes!" He gave one final plunge into her aching, fluttering pussy before she felt him explode inside the inner walls of her cunt.

She screamed, thrashing beneath him.

But with the ropes anchored tightly around her waist and her stepfather's hand plunged into her hair making sure she couldn't move an inch, all she could do was wait for the spurting of his thick, hot cum inside her cunt to stop coating her insides.

Soon his spunk would coat her clenched womb. She groaned at the thought.

"Hold it in, baby girl. Keep it all inside you. That's it," he coaxed in her ear while his semi-erect dick continued to push his hot, sticky cum further inside her body.

Massaging it.

Until she had no choice but to get pregnant because he refused to let her purge his spunk from her cunt.

He still clung to her body, his body heat pressing into her until she couldn't break away.

"I'm going to love watching you grow over the next nine months, you know that? Every day it'll be a constant memory of tonight. Of our love together--of the way you hugged my cock and pumped me dry, such a good girl."

She could only make small noises in the back of her throat, still sorting through the thoughts flying through her mind.

"If you're good, I'll take you back here once a month, what do you think, baby girl?" Her stepfather pulled out and squeezed a handful of her ass, but the touch barely registered over her numb body.

She heard the rough pull of a zipper and he coughed.

"Are...Are we done?" She tentatively probed with the question, unsure if he would subject her to anything else.

"For now."

"Will you cut me free, please?" She started trembling and couldn't stop despite the snick of a knife cutting the ropes around her body.

The constricted feeling fell away, but she was still rooted to the spot.

When his hands coated over the welt burns from the rope burns she made a small noise in the back of her throat and shied away. But her stepfather only gently shushed her before gathering her up in his lap and holding her tight to his chest.

"Don't you know I'll always take care of you, baby girl? Always cherish you? You're mine."

The words made her mouth dry and she curled tighter against him for warmth.

Everything ached as her senses started coming back one by one. The insistent, probing scent of pine, the harsh moonlight dipping their bodies in cold shimmers, and their breathing synced in a rhythm that caught her off guard.

"Daddy, do you love me?"

"Never doubt it, baby girl. I'll give you a demonstration whenever you want, just text me, okay? We can head up to our special place whenever we can sneak away."

She sniffled and twisted her fingers in her naked lap.

"Next time, I want to be in charge."

He shuddered curling his arms tighter around her frail, sore body.

"Anything you want, baby girl. Anything. You only have to ask."

For a blinding second, she almost asked for a pony.

12