Brat Princess Teases sub with Threesome

Story Info
Princess has a special birthday surprise for her pet sub.
4.9k words
4.06
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my unforgettable 40th birthday given to me by my hot cute and sexy girlfriend Susie Q who is 10 years younger than me and in the prime of her sex life. I call her my girlfriend but I started out as being a Sugar Daddy to this hard working college grad.

I'm fairly well accomplished at age 40 so why not turn around and lend a helping hand to all those beautiful young women who need a leg up, so to speak. Like all things in life, things did not turn out the way I planned.

Somehow things got all turned around and now I am the one seeking her attention which means I am submissive to her dominant power, beauty and sexuality.

We've been at it for about five years now and have gotten to know each other pretty well. We are into a more or less committed relationship which includes her constant Flirting with other men, but that's the price I pay to be with her so I don't mind. In truth, I adore her and gladly submit to anything she wants just to be near and part of her life. Unfortunately, she knows that and it puts me in a compromising position, in fact the most compromising position I have ever been in, which is the point of this story.

I guess you could call her a Brat Princess. She's a Princess because with a name like Susie Q you can imagine what we're dealing with. She is sweet and innocent or at least pretends to be. I call her a brat because she is a notorious cock teasing bitch who loves to make me squirm in agony and arousal for her pleasure.

Today she said that she has a special surprise for my birthday. I told her that she can have anything or do anything she wants for my birthday. In other words, the celebration of My special day, is to allow her to celebrate in the way that will give her the most pleasure. Of course, I was fantasizing about a threesome with her and her even sexier friend Amanda who I've spoken about in other stories. So I really have no idea what's in store. Secretly, I'm a little worried because she can be full of unexpected surprises.

Today is the day. As I enter her apartment, she bops out of the bedroom with bouncy steps wearing a sexy blue-white schoolgirl outfit with sleek see-thru black stockings that end high thigh leaving a few inches of naked skin before her mini skirt, short enough that if she bends over or if she twirls quickly, it flares up so you can see her white panty underneath. Seeing a flash of it get me super-turned on especially since I have not cum in 2 weeks, by her request. I am super horny.

Her bare and firm naked midriff has the classic sparkling diamond in her navel. The blue lined white top is tied in the middle to hold up her bulging grapefruit sized breasts which are too big for her tiny frame. Covering her inviting, bulging long cleavage is ae short necktie that only goes halfway down her cleavage. Her hair is tied into pigtails on each side that bounce with her steps just like her boobies bounce. She likes to play 'oh so innocent' while men oogle, awe and get aroused at her flaunting sexuality.

She saunters over to me, swaying her hips, with a smirk on her face, puts her arms around my neck, lifts her chest upward and says, "Breath me in Pet."

I bow my head to just above her tits and do so. I smell her familiar perfume which makes me weak with desire. She turns my head up to her lips and gives me a long, sensual lip kiss. At the end she thrusts her tongue in and out to fill my mouth briefly, like a snake.

She pulls back and looks in my eyes and says while gently touching our pelvises together, "I'm soooo excited about your birthday surprise that I'm already getting a little warm down there and," she leans in and whispers in my ear, "also a little wet and aroused just thinking about it... especially since you said I could have or do anything I want," she bites my ear lobe, "so let's get started." To emphasize her point and power, she puts her tongue in my ear which sends shivers throughout my body.

"First, let's get you ready," she says with a squeal of delight as she pulls me by the hand into her bedroom then takes off my T-shirt, unzips my tight jeans and pulls them off to reveal ... TA DA.. my steel barred Chastity cage holding back my now aroused cock straining against the bars.

I guess I forgot to mention that. Susie Q, my Brat Princess likes me to keep my cock locked up so she can tease and arouse me more effectively. Or so she says. But really I think she just likes the power over me. It really makes me her submissive slut.

She loves the power of being a tiny 5 foot tall, petite woman with big boobs who can lord over much bigger stronger men, like me at 6 foot.

"Oh boy, I can tell someone is already excited" she says grabbing the cage pulling it forward and seeing drops of pre-cum making the metal shiny which she scoops into her finger then licks off purring, "Oh you know how much I love the taste of desperation. But just you wait....oh boy...if you think you are desperate now? just you wait!" Then she smacks my caged cock back and forth a few times.

To prepare for tonight's event she wanted me locked up for 2 full weeks ahead of time to build up my desire for her. That task was a long hard time for me and I'm very grateful to finally be let out of this cage which she quickly does, smacking my hard erection back and forth a few times just for fun. Then, much to my chagrin, makes me put on a pair of see-thru pink panties. In order to pull them up over my hips she has to pull my now hard erection sideways.

"There you go," she says patting the bulging erection. I am so big and hard that it is pushing the panty outward, "We know once Tiny Tim is released how very sensitive he is and how quickly he likes to cum, so we will just put him away for now" she says as if to soothe me. She calls my cock Tiny Tim. I am the same average size as most men but she likes to demean me and call it small. She runs her flat palm back and forth over it a few times to make sure he is AROUSED, snug and secure.

She directs me to sit on the chair placed a few feet from the edge of her bed, so I would get a sideways view if someone's laying there. Strange, I thought. She sits on the bed and lifts her foot to the edge of my chair and tells me to remove both her ankle booties and massage her feet. While I work on one, she taps her other foot ever so gently on my achy hard cock...the tap, tap, tap, is enough to arouse and excite but not enough pressure to cum or feel really good. She switches feet. As I can't take any more and begin to squirm to get some more pressure she smiles then stands up in front of me so I am looking at her waist and miniskirt. She lifts her foot and places it on the seat between my legs, her toes wiggly under my crotch. Of course now I can get a better look at her panties. I was right they are kind of white but thin and see thru. They are tight, snug and hug her tight folds. They cover her firm muffin with a clear camel toe crease down the middle. I shudder with lust as I get a slight whiff of her arousal.

"Remove my stockings slut", is all she says. I put my hands on her ankle and run them up, along her leg, around the knee, up her thigh to the top of her stocking. As I pull it down her toes run over my cock just to remind me SHE is in charge.

"Good boy, now the other." I hand her the stockings which she runs over my neck and face.

"Now to make sure you stay a Good Boy we are using these stockings to tie you down to this chair so you can't move, touch your cock or even talk. Can you do that for your sweet Princess?" she pouts and looks at me like an innocent puppy.

"Of course, whatever you want" I say robotically, already in a lust daze zone. She moves around to tie my hands behind my back and whispers to spread my knees apart.

Then, to my surprise, she moves back to the front and straddles me. She sits on my lap, pushing her warm pussy panty right up against my achy cock...oh that feels so good. She puts her arms around my neck, straightens her back and breaths in which places her round boobies right in front of my face. My mouth opens as I stare at the bulging cleavage which seems to be begging for a lick and kiss. Afterall, I am a Tit man and she made me addicted to her boobs. I stare at them. My cock is straining against the pink panty filling and pushing it out.

"OK," she says. "it's finally time for your big surprise. I wanted to combine a few of the things you really like the most. For example, my boobies (she shakes them) and I know it arouses you when I use them to tease and flirt with other men while you watch. And, lastly, remember that 3-some you always wanted? Well, if we combine all those things with my own aching need to get really fucked on your birthday," she says taking a deep breath and thrusting her boobs a little closer to me, "then, you will get to watch me have sex with my new pet. That's what I really want for my birthday surprise gift to you."

"Whaaa...?" I look up, stunned, shocked and don't know what to say as my mouth just drops open in confusion. We've never done anything like this before.

"OK booby boy just so I know it's OK with you I want you to lean forward and kiss the top of each booby," she says moving the small tie away from the cleavage with one hand while putting her other hand behind my head and pulling me to her luscious, beautiful round soft breasts.

"There you go, you poor horny boy," she coos as if to comfort me, "cover Princess' big Titties with soft kisses ... that's it ... mmmmm...now give them some long lovey licks" I am drunk with lust for her when she says, "Show me how grateful you are for this wonderful surprise."

Suddenly I regained my senses and lift my head up, look her in the eye and say, "No, no..." to which she smiles and places her extended index finger over my lips and says,"Shhhh... now be a good boy and don't make a fuss or I will have to gag you while you watch. You don't want that, now do you honey-bob? You don't want to make Princess mad and have to spank you over my knee in front of this new pet, now do you?

"Also, Remember I said you can't talk BUT I do give you permission to moan - when you just can't hold it back any longer."

She leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and stands up to display all her glory before me. First, she smooths out her mini skirt, then puts a hand under each boob and lifts them to readjust them, tightens the shirt underneath to give them a little upward lift, shakes her head back and forth causing her sexy blonde pigtails to sway, then looking me in the eyes and smiling a semi-evil smile she calls, "Oh Billy? you can come in now."

-2-

To my shock and surprise, in walks a young surfer looking dude with hair down to his shoulders, a wife beater T-shirt in a pair of tight blue speedos of course with a full bulge.

"Bobby," she says looking at me, "this is Billy, my new pet that I am just breaking in." She directs him to sit on the bed a few feet in front of us then moves to sit beside him. His eyes are cast on the ground, but she is looking at me and smiling while she pulls his shirt off and starts to rub his chest while purring, "See how young, strong and muscular he is? OH MY! and LOOK at that BIG cock of his" I looked down as she pulls open his leg with her hand to see his cock in the tight Speedo in much the same sideway position as mine in my pink panties.

Just like mine, his hard cock is turned sideways so it can stay contained. Both of our bulges are obvious as they stretch over toward the hip. She smiles then takes a finger and slowly starts to trace around the outside of it a few times while she coos in delight. Then gently rubs the tip of her pointer finger softly along the length, up and down a few times. He squirms to get more touch and I do also automatically as if it were my cock she was touching.

"Oh...I see my boy toys like that. You like Princess to pet and tease her cocks don't you? Oh babe, look here," she calls to me, "see how BIG, hard and loooong he is?" her tongue comes out to run over her lips leaving them wet and glistening. "And guess what? He can go all night and keep up with my horny sexual demands. He doesn't fall asleep after he cums - like some people we know." she says smiling at me then winks.

"I guess that's what a 20-year-old young stud can do huh, Billy?" she says to him then leans forward and turns his head toward her to give him a kiss on the lips while moving her palm down to rub back and forth across his Speedo slowly arousing him...and me...and her. The raw lust sex energy vibe is high. My whole body shudders in arousal and a bit of precum oozes out enough to make a wet spot on the pink panty.

Princess notices it and smile at my frustration. With a devious smile she slid off the bed and crawled over to me. Puts her hands on my knees and spreads my legs open and sits between them.

"Oh, you poor horny birthday boy," she pouts, "does watching all this get you too aroused?" She extended her finger and started tracing around the outside of my hard achy cock just like I had seen her do to Billy.

Then she tortured me with her words. "I know this must be HARD for you," She tapped and bounced my erection through the panties as she said the words, "but we haven't even started yet. Wait till you see Billy bend me over and FUCK me FAST and HARD. Oh booby boy I am so horny right now," she said as she reached her other hand into her panties and rubbed a little. She closed her eyes and purred with arousal. Then she took her finger out and licked it. "I just love the taste of arousal," she said, "here do you want to taste?" She went back in to get fresh scoop of girl juice then leaned toward me and rubbed the wet finger above my lip and under my nose.

"You bad boy did you think I was going to let you taste this pussy? No this pussy is for Billy today. You only get to watch, and now smell my arousal while we play."

She stood up in front of me, leaned over and put her hands on my shoulders so I was staring right into her bulging tight cleavage. She squeezed her elbows together which lifted her boobs up and down a few times. I watched as she stood and formed her hands around them, rub them up and down And squeeze them together then said, "guess who else likes these big boobies? Oh I know that you are addicted to these wonderful breasts so I know you will enjoy watching him play with them." And then she pulled the tie underneath and opened her shirt letting it drop to the floor. With her hands behind her back, she took a deep breath and thrust her tits upward and gently moved back and forth hypnotically. I watched her massive big tits sway gently, invitingly, right before my eyes with the hard nipples reaching out and up begging to be sucked.

"Who do these boobies belong to today, Bobby?" I just stared in disbelief as she cupped one and lifted one closer, almost to my lips. "Who gets to suck on these big juicy Titties? Answer your Princess or I will have to put a blindfold on you."

"Ba ba ba Billy" was all I could barely mutter.

"Billy what?" She turned and walked back and sat on the bed next to him. She put her forearm under them to lift upward and used her other hand to pull his head right into her tits where he started to lick suck and go wild. She tilted her head back and moaned in delight at his, and my, desperation and eagerness.

"Billy gets to suck your Tits," I cried out in desperation.

"Oh yes, yes," she cried, "bite them. Suck them. Pull on my nipple with your lips ... harder. Pull my whole Tit into your mouth. That's it good boi. Run your tongue around it and use your lips to pull on my nipple. BITE IT ... Pull and suck on my big tit. Oh yeah, that's it."

I watched as both her hands moved from under her boobs lower. One went to her panties and the other when to rub his hard achy cock back and forth faster and faster as if jerking him off.

"Yes that's it," she said encouragingly, "suck my tits hard and fast just like I am stroking your cock. Mmmm, this is making my pussy so wet. I'm getting so horny I'm going to need a Big Cock soon to satisfy me."

Suddenly she pushed him away and told him to stand up.

"No Billy, turn sideways so Bobby can see. You want to watch me suck Billy's big cock don't you Bobby? I mean there's no sense me doing it unless you can see and wish it were your cock in my mouth huh?"

She then got on her knees in front of him so she was eye level with the Speedo which she pulled down with both hands. Just as quick his hard long cock bounced free in front of her face to her squeal and delight.

"Oh boy," she smiled, "someone is excited. Hey Bobby, look at this hard cock," she said using her finger tip to pull it down and let it bounce back up and down a few times, "doesn't it look hard? Do you think he's aroused from sucking my Tits?" I moaned.

She grabbed it at the base for better control to move it up and down, "ah, does this hard achy cock need some tender loving care?"

She used the palm of her other hand to press the cock against his belly then rubbed it up and down a few times and looked at me "This big hard achy cock really needs some soft touching, teasing, lips, and tongue to ease all that hard arousal out of it, don't you think Booby?"

She extended her tongue and licked around his balls which were full and tight and ready to burst. She held his cock still around the bottom and just continued the ball licking underneath and around both sides including the inside of his thighs.

"Oh yes...." She looks at me and smiles, "I really NEED a BIG HARD COCK baby and just look at this!" She says as she wiggles it up and down, back and forth. "I know you want me to enjoy a good hard FUCK don't you babe? But first we have to suck, slurp, kiss and blow this bad boy. Big hard cocks need sucked, don't ya think?"

I was just shaking my head in disbelief when she looked over at me and got the semi evil smile on her face. She let go of his cock, looked up at him and said, "Billy now you be a good boy and put your hands behind your back so you don't touch my play toy here," as she lightly smacked it back and forth making it even harder, "Now it is your turn to watch," The she seductively crawled over toward me.

3

She sat on her legs in front of me and arched her back so her beautiful big round full tits were pointing up towards me. The best part were her hard nipples. I could tell they were aroused with a lust and yearning that made them stick out like little pencil erasers yearning to be touched, pulled, sucked, pinched and licked.

"I have an idea Booby," she said with a smirk." So let me untie your hands and stand up." That position of course put my achy cock close enough to her face that she could see it close up straining against the panties. She took one finger and slowly went back and forth almost nonchalantly as she asked, "well Booby Boy, since it is your birthday I thought maybe I should do something special for you. I mean something more special than watching Billy suck my Titties. Would you like me to do something special for you? You'll have to ask nicely like a good boy."

"Oh please Princess," I burst out with enthusiasm, "I am so horny, you have made me want you so badly, i can't stand seeing you so close with another man, my Dick is about to burst and my balls are so tight and confined in these panties, I haven't cum in 2 weeks, please have mercy on me, please release me, please help, please..."

She just giggled enjoying my begging and said, "OK since you asked so nicely I guess we can release this big hard Dick." And as soon as that she reached out and pulled my pink panties down to my ankles and my cock popped out like a steel rod and bopped her in the nose to which she delighted and giggled.

"Oh my someone is very eager to be touched." She didn't touch me though she just got close enough to breathe on it as she spoke. "This big hard Dick really does need some soft place to land and I know just the place."

12