Brat Princess Teases sub with Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and went back towards Billy. "Billy I want you to turn around and put your elbows on the table and then arch your back so that your nice round soft butt sticks out."

She stood up and from out of nowhere opened a bottle of oil and started to let it drip along the top of his round butt cheeks. I saw the oil slowly make its way around and down his well formed ass. Then she used one hand then started to rub the oil in and around.

"Oh yes," she cooed, "these butt cheeks are so round and soft and firm. Bobby I want you to put your hands behind your back, half close your eyes so you can put more attention on your cock. On your hard, achy, horny cock.

Thrust your hard cock forward and upward and feel how aroused you are. Feel how horny you are. Feel how much you want to have that cock be touched by something soft, round and warm and inviting. Now come on over here and lay that hard cock right on top of these two arse cheeks."

Oh my God, I thought to myself, I am not gay but I am so horny at this point I will do anything to get some relief so I did what she commanded much to her delight.

"Now Billy, do you feel his cock against your butt cheeks?"

"Yes ma'am," Billy said.

"Did you hear that Bobby, did you hear that? That is a young man who knows how to behave and listen to his Princess."

"Good boy Billy, I may fuck you after all, but now I want you to gently rock your hips forward and back, up and down, around in a circle, all very gently and softly so that this hard achy cock of Bobby can get some soft aroused relief. But not too hard - we don't want any butt fucking to happen here. Well, at least not tonight, maybe another day."

Billy started to rock his hips and with my hands behind my back I did press forward against those soft firm cheeks and it felt wonderful and I let out a big sigh of relief.

"Oh," she says in delight "it looks like someone likes that attention. Do you like that Bobby? Tell us what you like."

With my eyes closed and my whole Being fully consumed by pleasure lust I whispered, "Oh my God Princess, I love feeling his soft round firm ass cheeks rubbing up and down my cock. Geez, it feels so good ... I think I could cum ... can I cum? please Princess?"

"NO!" She said firmly and pushed me away startled.

"But I do have another fun idea I think you'll both like, well, I know I will." She moved back and sat in a chair and told us to both come so we were standing on either side of her which placed our cocks about her face level.

Using the side of her pointer finger of each hand, she simply and slowly started at our balls and stroked the bottom of our cocks and moved towards the head. She repeated that slow, one direction, soft, gentle motion over and over while also breathing warm air on the head and saying teasing erotic things about how horny we must be and how good it must feel to have our cocks touched and how lucky we are to have a Princess to worship and how we will do anything to please her.

Eventually it all got to be a little bit too much and I could hold back no longer and thrust forward a little to get a little more firmness.

"Ah ha," she smiled, "it looks like someone is so horny they can't control themselves. Good. That's what I was waiting for.

"Now I want you to face each other and look down at your cocks, put your hands behind your butt and thrust forward so you can rub your cock against the other one and get a little bit more aroused.."

Well, as hot and sexy as that sounds, it's not an easy thing to do. One falls to one side while the other falls to the other side. You have to bring him back to the middle constantly. It was more of a sword fight. We were eager and horny and willing to do it if it would get us off so we tried hard and she laughed as we struggled driven by our horny madness but never getting enough friction to really have an orgasm - just get more aroused. Eventually she had us turn back towards her face and she said we could rub our hard cocks against her cheeks and hair and all over and across her face.

It didn't take long to get even more aroused watching her delight as two cocks moved all around her face and hair and mouth with her tits bouncing and her hard nipples and then suddenly as if knowing we could barely stand anything more - she reaches her hands between our legs and with her pointer finger found the crevice of our ass cheeks and our rosebud and gently circled it and tapped it as if coaxing the cum out of us.

I howled and Billy moaned as the tip of her finger entered my ass and I just came all over her face, as Billy the same. Gobs of creamy white cum shooting all over her face as she laughed.

With cum dripping off her mouth, chin and tongue, she quickly withdrew her fingers and grabbed each of our cocks at the base and started sucking one and then the other sucking one and then the other over and over was she squeezed at the base and then started smacking our cocks against her face and smearing the cum all over.

It was wonderful, it was spectacular and it was a relief I didn't have to watch her fuck another guy. It was the best birthday present ever.

#

12