Bratty Girl Gets Punished Pt. 01

Story Info
She knows what is coming and it's time to pay!
808 words
2.75
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up in the bath at the sound of her phone vibrating, she smirked to herself at the sight of the words:

One hour. Be on your bed, lying on your front, naked with your headphones and eye mask on. Leave the door unlocked or the key available to me.

One hour wasn't long at all so she reluctantly stepped out of the bath and got herself ready, not bothering to do much with her hair, knowing it would only get wrecked anyway. Two braids made most sense. She was always late and every time, he was cross. She didn't dare imagine what he might do if she wasn't lying ready as instructed. He was already very displeased with her for failing multiple tasks that week.

With barely a minute to spare, she rushed down the stairs to check that the key was outside under the mat and ran back up to resume her position on the bed, headphones in place with loud music blaring to ensure she couldn't hear even the slightest creak of floorboard. She was hard of hearing anyway but her skin was on fire with anticipation and her fearful mind was desperate to pick up on any change in the atmosphere. Her heart pounded with the effort of rushing about and she hoped he wouldn't notice. At the last second she remembered the eye mask and hastily pulled it over her eyes and lay still, waiting.

The minutes crept by, her nervous excitement heightened as he didn't arrive. She couldn't settle her chaotic mind, wondering when he'd arrive and what he might do first. She imagined he'd take his time, watch her for a while then gently make her aware of his presence before- without warning, she felt a searing pain on her bare rump as a large hand smacked her, hard. She jumped and instinctively reached round to protect her bottom. He snatched her hand away, and in one fluid movement pulled her headphones off and forced both her hands above her head and punched her in the side, mercilessly knocking the wind out of her lungs. As she gasped for breath he punched her again all over her body and bottom, whispering viciously in her ear that he'd told her to be totally naked. Her heart sank as she realised she had her knickers on still.

Fuck.

The beating continued, this unscrupulous fiend varying the strength, position and intensity of the smacks, to keep her on edge. He knew she was enjoying it, the dripping wet slut. She wished she could deny it but she could feel the evidence of her body's betrayal already pooling between her legs and as he pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger down to check she groaned and pushed back towards him, desperate to feel him inside her.

Laughing at her how quickly she'd caved, he smacked her pussy, hard, and shoved his fingers in her mouth, barking at her to clean them off. She did as she was told; tempting as it was to bite him, she wasn't quite sure how far he'd escalate his cruel behaviour, especially after she'd failed yet another task. She whimpered and gagged as he forced his fingers down into her throat and tried desperately to free herself from his strong grip. But he was almost a foot taller and several stone heavier and she knew she stood no chance.

She felt his weight leave the bed and lay still, hands still held above herself even though he'd let go. She waited in anticipation and was just getting ready to complain that her arms hurt when he forcefully rolled her over and slapped her hard across the face. He ripped her eye mask off and smirked as she struggled to adjust to the blinding sunlight which poured through the window. As her sight returned her face must have betrayed her sinking terror as she saw the long, sharp knife glinting in his grip because he grinned like a maniac and began to trace it all over her skin, lightly at first then applying pressure as it slowed over her nipples... he tugged at them and held the blade clean against them, hissing that he wouldn't hesitate to cut her if she misbehaved again. She nodded, unable to make a sound. He continued tracing the knife across her body, cutting away her knickers and tossing them aside.

"Don't you ever disobey me again. Or I'll cut far more than your underwear."

He would. And he had.

The knife was stabbing ominously against her clitoris at this point and she started squealing uncontrollably.

"I promise I won't, please be careful!"

He growled in her ear, body weight crushing her, knife between them and still dangerously, terrifyingly close to her delicate parts.

"I can smell your fear, and it's delicious."