Taming a Brat

Story Info
Olivia is a survivor, but a brat. Will Owen want to play?
6.8k words
4.43
15.3k
19

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Author's Notes: I hope you all enjoy this latest story I woke up with on my mind recently. I hope you start to fall in love with Olivia and Owen like I am. If you enjoy this story, please rate and/or leave a comment (I am a whore for your comments.) and I will publish the second chapter. I've got quite a few chapters down but want to see how people like this first chapter. Seriously, I am an actual comment slut, so don't be afraid all you anon's. 😉

Owen

I sat on my usual stool at the bar, sipping a strong gin and tonic. Surveying my surroundings, I took a deep draw of breath. Collared subs in between the legs of their doms and masters. A purple and red studded collar flashed through my mind, dissipating just as quickly with the whirlwind of long red curls brushing my shoulder. Leanne sat next to me, smiling her pretty white smile and scrunching up her freckled button nose. She was a previous sub of mine, another I had let go, but she stuck around. She was stubborn, strong-willed, and relishing in her newfound happiness.

It was difficult to let such a gem go, but she hated pain, and I couldn't go on with someone who despised my forte. This led to my loneliness, but also my success. The club we were sitting in was high-end. An underground kind of bar but not so much for the elite. It was invite-only and many of the members were close friends of mine. Relationships that had blossomed and solidified throughout the lonely years.

Leanne called over Stephen, the daytime bartender, and ordered a sex on the beach drink, fruity, like her. She smelled of tangerines and flowers. The same scent I used to inhale while looming over her. Now it stirred nothing but a flashback here and there. Once she was served, she finally burst. My silence too much for her to bear.

"I didn't know you were in town. You could have called, you know." She faked a pouty face and I smirked. I hated when she did that, manipulation was not my forte.

"I wasn't going to, but Kat called. Our hostess quit in the middle of her shift." I sighed heavily, wondering how in the world I'd replace Jessica. She was the star of the club, she danced on weekends and hostessed on weekdays. She was gorgeous and several of the members loved to see and chat with her. A blonde bombshell that would be impossible to replace.

"My God, I know. I was here actually. It was a disaster. She was fine one second and gone the next. Not before letting the entire club know too." Leanne shook her head and her red curls bounced. I looked at her and couldn't help but feel endeared by the fact of her happiness. I knew Andrew would be a good fit for her, and I was right. She now wore his permanent collar and never stopped smiling.

"So, been on any dates lately, old man?" Leanne bumped her shoulder up to mine, waggling her red-tinted brows.

"And that would be your business, why?" I sipped my drink liberally, not in any mood for that conversation. She was constantly trying to return the favor and help me find my perfect sub. I had explained her in detail, the face I envisioned in my head every day for the past twenty years. So, she looked for girls and would push them my way, but I always hurt their feelings and turned them down. Half the time, I wondered if maybe I'd missed her or something. Maybe I turned her down one of those times and it was really her. I'd never know. I just resigned to my loneliness and worked hard, trying to keep busy. But that never helped at night when I lay in bed and closed my eyes. She would haunt me. My dreams.

A tiny thing with blonde hair and dark eyes. So dark, they were almost black. But they sparkled with a hint of mischievousness and mystery. I only ever saw her face, but it was enough to drive a man insane over time. Leanne had sent me a picture of a stunning blonde about a week or so prior, and I again rejected her. She was perfect in every sense. But she was tall, I just somehow knew she had to be small. There was always one little thing off no matter how perfect they were.

Stephen finished serving some members and came over to get in on the gossip. "I cannot believe Jessica. How are we going to replace her?" He whined. He was gayer than a fruit fly and flaunted it. "She was like my bestie," he pouted.

"Looks like we'll have to do a slew of interviews and just try to find the right fit." Leanne excitedly babbled. She had been there when I opened the club and helped with the enormous hiring process. She loved to interview.

"Put out an ad, Leanne, and we'll see who we get. Make interviews for this upcoming Thursday. I'll stay in town a bit longer to get this sorted."

I stood and stretched my arms over my head, yawning loudly. I looked around one last time, watching a very young sub crawling on all fours to her dom. He held a thin silver leash in his hand, drawing her to him. They were likely about to perform a scene upstairs. The club relaxed me but made me all the lonelier. I missed the days I too held a thin silver leash in my hand and drew a sexy little vixen to my lap.

What's wrong with me?

"Board meeting with officials on Tuesday for The West House. Leanne, Kat, and Andrew will attend with me," I announced. Leanne nodded, getting up to deliver the message to Kat and Andrew, who was in Berlin for business. The three of them had been with me from the start of the club and The West House. My other ventures were started and completed by me, alone. I owned several hotels within the state of Ohio, as well as upstate New York and San Diego, California. I was busy, always traveling. I had homes in Ohio and New York. The more lavish of the two resided in New York, where I spent most of my time.

I was walking through the doors when Leanne stopped me. "I forgot to tell you that West House has received twenty-six intakes in the last two weeks alone."

My brows furrowed. "And you're just now telling me this?" Looks like I wouldn't be going home after all. I hardly spent time at either of my homes these days. She squeaked an apology and gave me an adoring smile. I rolled my eyes, turning on my heel to leave for The West House instead of home.

I drove leisurely, taking my time. I listened to some old Fleetwood Mac, reminiscing on the past. That purple and red studded collar flashed through my mind again and I sighed, turning up the music. I missed her curves and the way she said my name.

I pulled into the parking lot of West House and got out, trudging to the door through the rain that came out of nowhere. The building was large and not the best looking on the outside, but beautiful on the inside. It was used as a church long ago. I walked through the front entrance, where the entire downstairs had been redesigned into living rooms, a kitchen, and a few bedrooms. The front living room was full of people, including Kat. It made more sense that she wasn't at the club at that moment. There were several unknown faces, she was tending to them all at once. She looked frantic when she met my eyes.

"Thank God you're here. We've had twenty-eight intakes, half of which I can't get a word out of." She took a deep breath, wiping sweat from her brow.

I looked at the dirty faces sitting all around the living room. Some were rolled into balls, rocking back and forth. Some were crying uncontrollably. The West House was a good idea from the start, virtuous and all. But sometimes it was challenging, and we got too full. I hated to turn any girl away, so I made accommodations, sometimes hotel rooms.

"This many, just in two weeks?"

"Two more just walked in an hour ago. I'm trying to get rooms ready, but we're running out of space and beds."

"How many rooms do you need? I can make arrangements."

"I need at least eight rooms for the night. In the next couple of days, I can clear out more space upstairs, then they can come back here. Help me decide who's okay enough to go tonight?" She smiled painfully, knowing this was the hardest part of the job. Any non-profit organization suffers from time to time. Money wasn't the issue; it was the girls we took in. We took in battered women, drug addicts, homeless teens, and anyone we could really. But some of the girls were so damaged, that they couldn't even speak properly. Some just refused. Some were reverted to childlike behavior and needed a ton of therapy. So, picking which girls to go to the hotel became difficult when deciding because if I chose the wrong one, it could damage her more being alone. There had been times when girls would flee the hotel and end up right back on the street because being alone in a hotel room was somehow worse.

"Give me a few minutes. Call Belmont and arrange eight rooms." She nodded and flitted through the hallway and out of the living room, probably relieved.

Olivia

I was sweating profusely, straining my neck to see if he was coming back yet. Please. Come back. Please. I cried softly, running out of tears. My arms and legs ached, my back on fire from the whip. I bit my lip to keep from screaming out. More pain. I hung my head in defeat and whimpered.

Footsteps made me snap my head up, causing more throbbing in my temples. He was coming back to let me out. Please let me out. He was holding my phone in his hand, waving it in my face, and tsking.

"You tried to leave little one. What's our first rule, hmm?" He placed his hand around my throat and squeezed lightly. I swallowed hard, my mouth like sandpaper.

"No leaving." I managed to croak out.

"Good girl." Thwack. The belt striped across my chest, caressing my ribcage momentarily before falling limp to the floor.

"Red. Red," I murmured my safe word over and over, hoping for some mercy.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

I cried out on the last hit, my belly burning and tingling with the force of the belt. I closed my eyes against the pain, gritting my teeth.

"Good girl!" Thomas yelled into my face, droplets of saliva sizzling on my flushed face.

"Red," I whimpered.

"Are you ready to behave now? If so, we can go upstairs and eat now," Thomas cooed into my ear, making me shiver.

"Y-yes." My teeth chattered.

He unclasped me from the St. Andrew's cross, I crumpled to the floor. Thomas grasped my forearm and yanked me upright. "You can rest after you've eaten. Now on your feet."

I did my best to stand straight, my muscles spasming and aching from being in the same position so long. Thomas clasped a leash to my collar and dragged me after him. I scurried after him, trying to keep up. Anything to please him. We reached the basement staircase and I crawled on all fours, unable to walk them normally. Thomas looked back and rolled his eyes but didn't reprimand me. We reached the top and he shoved me into the kitchen, causing me to fall, legs splayed. I stifled my cries.

"Get in there and make us something substantial to eat. I'll be right here watching." He crossed his arms; his stance was wide and unwavering.

I hurried to the cabinet, picking myself up and tucking the leash into my waistband. Rummaging through the cabinets, I decided to cook chicken alfredo pasta. I got to work and served us both at the long dining table when I finished. I looked up at Thomas sheepishly and back at the table.

"Yes, you may sit." He moved to sit, I jumped moving to my own seat. We ate in silence. Thomas admonished me on my cooking before scooting away from the table and going to wash his plate. I looked at the garage door, with just a glance. I wouldn't be able to move fast enough anyways.

"I'd say it's time for you to please me, then bed." My heart sank. I stood and washed my own plate, handing him my leash. He yanked, leading us upstairs and into the bedroom. I performed my nightly duties, trying hard not to throw up. Between my disgust and my nerves, it was hard for me. Once finished, Thomas turned out the light and we both fell asleep quickly.

I woke sometime after midnight to Thomas snoring. I looked at his aging face, seeming more handsome in the dark and in his sleep. But there was nothing handsome about Thomas Wardwell. He was a monster. My captor. I snuck out from under the covers and tiptoed to the closet, where I had a small overnight bag packed with essentials in the back corner. I grabbed it and tiptoed back across the room and to the open door. Looking back once, I made my escape down the stairs and to the front door. The alarm would start wailing as soon as I opened the door, so I had seconds to make my escape.

I heard of a place, some kind of house that took in battered and helpless women. It was my only choice, I had nowhere else to run to. I had the directions in my bag, I just had to make it there. Crouching down on the ground, I wrapped my arms around my midsection, trying to catch my breath. My nerves were not going to get the best of me. I threw my hair up, took a deep breath, and stood. I threw open the door, slammed it behind me, and took off towards the woods. I ran hard and fast. Branches and twigs stung my face as I whipped past them.

I don't know how long I ran, but I ran faster when I heard a bellowing voice scream my name. It echoed all around me through the trees and I knew I had to run harder. The stars showed through the canopy of trees above me, making the way barely visible. But I still ran, even when I stumbled over logs and felled trees. I just ran.

Owen

I scanned the faces around the room. Some filthy, some scarred. It broke my heart to see women in this manner. That's why I did this, to help to even some small degree. I walked toward the worst-looking girl when the door burst open. A small girl, with dirty blonde hair and dark, wild eyes. She looked around the room frantically, her eyes landing on me.

"Is this The West House?" she rasped.

"Yes, it is. Are you okay?" I asked, walking towards her slowly.

"N-no. I need a room. Are there any left?"

"I can get you a room at the Belmont tonight. Would you like that?"

"Yes." She looked relieved. She had a small black bag under her arm. She looked so familiar, but I couldn't exactly place her face.

"Come over here and take a seat. It'll just be a few minutes before I can drive you and a few other girls to the hotel." She moved slowly and tentatively, sitting in the back corner of the room, and drawing her knees up, resting her head on them. She looked distraught to say the least. I had an incredible amount of paperwork to go through and fill out but wanted to get the girls into a warm bed for the night.

Kat flitted in through the entryway to the front living room just then. She was carrying a stack of paperwork and I knew we both wouldn't be sleeping much that night. We got to work getting the girls names and what little information they could give us about themselves. Some wouldn't speak at all. Once we had all the girls listed, we decided to take the ones that were the most coherent and calm. We didn't want to uproot any of the scared ones again.

Kat walked into the middle of the room to make her announcement. "Ladies, first I want to thank you for your courage tonight. You've taken the hardest step in your journey, and we are here to keep you safe. We will accommodate you with anything you need. You will have a room, a bed, and whatever belongings you have. It's yours. We cook three meals a day and the kitchen is always open. I'm going to assign you rooms now, but first I'll list the few girls going to the Belmont tonight and possibly tomorrow. Once I've made room, you can come back to be assigned a room. The girls going are: Aleesha, Camilla, Tanya, Tammy, Carlita, Sandra, Olivia, and Alexis. Please stand and gather your belongings and follow Mr. West outside."

The girls stood and followed me out the door, I tried to remember each of their names. It was always difficult with how many girls were constantly in and out. Olivia walked past me, I caught a whiff of her aroma. She smelled like sweat and perfume. Her smell mingled amongst the other girls. I gathered them all into the yard and did a headcount before instructing them into one of our vans we used for these exact purposes. Once they were all buckled in, I began the drive to the hotel.

The girls were silent, aside from the occasional sniffle or cough. Once we arrived, I gathered them all into the lobby, which elicited many stares from passersby. I handed them each a key, making sure they were all on the same floor near each other. I walked them to their floor and made a final announcement before they headed into their rooms.

"There is a cell phone in each of your rooms as well as a change of clothes for the night, if you don't have either. My phone number, as well as Kat's is on speed dial. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ring either of us. We will answer no matter the time. Please remember that we are here to help keep you safe. Have a goodnight and I will be back here at 9:30am for another debrief."

I watched each of them turn and head into their rooms. I watched Olivia, the slight sway of her hips as she walked. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and walked with her head down. I wanted to talk with her more, but knew she probably needed rest. I would wait until the morning when I completed each of the girl's paperwork.

I walked back to the van, dreading the long night ahead. Part of rehabilitating these women sometimes entailed getting them new identities. New birth certificates and social security cards, etc. It was a lot of work, but I had a good team led by Kat and she rarely made a mistake.

I drove back to The West House, meeting Kat in the front living room again. She had managed to complete a good stack of paperwork all on her own. It was the reason I had chosen Kat for this job, her meticulous nature. Most of the girls were in rooms, the few left were waiting for Kat.

"How'd it go at the Belmont?" Kat asked over her shoulder, still writing furiously.

"Great, all girls in rooms. Let's hope they're all still there in the morning." I ran a hand through my gelled hair, ruffling it out of place and smoothing it back. Kat stood and handed the remaining girls their room keys and offered to walk them up.

"I'll meet you back down here in a bit. I'm going to check on all the girls, might take a while."

"I'll probably be in the office getting a start on some of this paperwork. Did you notice anything off about Olivia?" I asked before she left the room.

Kat turned and a smile grew on her lips. "The cute little blonde one with dark eyes?"

"Yeah, that one. She flew in here like a bat out of hell, but she seemed to relax after a bit." I tried to shrug as if to blow it off, but Kat knew me.

"She seems familiar somehow." She winked and left the room with the girls.

Olivia

Looking at some of the other girls scared me. Some were beaten so badly they were unrecognizable; some wouldn't even speak, let alone look you in the eye. Had I made a mistake coming to this place? Anything was better than Thomas, it had to be. The man and woman that greeted me were good looking people, dressed nice. I felt disgusting.

There was something about the man, Owen. He wasn't overtly handsome, but in his own unique kind of way he was. His nose was a little too big on his tanned face. The beginning of wrinkles was forming around his mouth and on his forehead. His gelled back hair was still thick, black as night with a few streaks of dark gray. His mouth was full, and he didn't smile a lot. His teeth weren't perfect but were very white. He seemed safe. He was a large man, huge hands. I had a thing for hands. And his hands looked safe. They looked like they could hold you tight and keep you warm.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I wanted nothing more than for Owen to stay with us somehow. I wished we could have all fit back at the house. Knowing he was even in the building would have been comforting. I wanted to pull him aside and tell him everything and beg for his direct assistance. But I went to my room and locked the door behind me.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12