Brave New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we went to our seats, we grabbed a couple of hotdogs and beer. Our seats were three rows up from the home team dugout on the third base side. We were early enough to catch batting practice, so we talked about the current crop of players.

All of a sudden, a guy from Bradford was waving and yelling Kate's name. When she looked and saw who it was, she muttered, "Oh shit! I can't believe he's here. I'm sorry Jason, but Kyle was an old boyfriend when I was an undergrad. He was nice to look at but had shit for brains. Ah shit, he's coming up here. I'll try and keep this brief."

I laughed and said, "At least this guy isn't going to prison like my ex!"

When Kyle got to us, Kate stood, so I stood next to her. Kyle looked like he was going for a hug, so Kate shot her right hand out to shake. He looked at it for a moment, saw me standing there, so he did the wise thing and shook her hand.

"Hey Kyle, what a surprise! Still trying to make the big leagues?" Kate then turn her attention to me and said, "Kyle, this my boyfriend, Jason Jackson. Jason, this is Kyle Weathers, he and I went to college together.

"So, Kyle how have you been?" Kyle answered and the two of them talked for a few minutes until he had to return to the field. Kate told him it was nice catching up and then we sat as he left.

I took Kate's hand and as she smiled at me, I said, "So, I'm your boyfriend?"

She laughed and said, "Well, we are going steady and I have your senior ring, so how am I not your girlfriend?" I laughed and leaned over to kiss her.

We had a lot of fun at the game. The Pretzels won 6 to 3 with a couple of homeruns that turned the tide in the 7th inning.

It was about 10:30 when Kate dropped me off. We sat in the car for a few moments before Kate said, "I have to fly back to New York on Sunday, so I was wondering if we can get together on Friday night?"

"Well, yeah sure. I'll come up with a date for us, if you'd like."

"Ah, well, I was wondering if I could cook you dinner. I'd have to borrow your kitchen since I want it just to be us...if that would be alright?"

"My house is yours!"

"Good. I hope you like lasagna. Could you give me a key so I can get in early and start cooking before you get home?"

"Yeah, come on in and I'll give you a spare key."

We both exited the car and walked hand in hand to the door. When we got inside I went into the junk drawer in the kitchen and grabbed a key for her. She was looking around and said, "Your house is so neat, but is a little sparse of furnishings."

I chuckled and said, "There's a good reason for that. The day after the ambush, I cleaned out everything that reminded me of my ex. I just wanted to expunge her from my life. Since it's just me living here, I didn't feel a need to fill the place up with stuff again. So..."

Kate smiled and said, "That makes perfect sense. I should go now since you have to work in the morning."

I walked her to her car, kissed her and said, "I'll call you tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

As I lay in bed I was thinking about how much I would miss Kate. In a very short period of time we had established a very good relationship and as I thought about her I decided I had fallen in love. I had wondered if I could fall in love again after what June had done to me, but Kate had made it very easy. She was very beautiful, but then so was June, but Kate's beauty went well beyond just her physical appearance. I really loved just being with her talking about everything from the future to the most mundane things in our daily lives.

Kate also seemed to genuinely like me. She was the one who pressed the issue of dating, she was the one who initiated our first kisses and she always went out of her way to come by the office to talk. I was really going to miss her after she returned to New York.

I have to admit that I was in a bad mood on Thursday. I had had a restless night with thoughts of Kate leaving and finding someone else back in New York. After my daily meeting with Emily, she looked at me with concern and asked, "Are you alright? You've been pretty testy all morning and that is unlike you. So, what's going on?"

I had developed a great relationship with Emily and knew I could trust her, so I said, "The truth is I have fallen in love with Kate and the thought of her going back to New York is killing me. I dreamt all night that she had found the love of her life in New York and that I would never see her again. I'm sorry if I have upset you because I value you as a friend and coworker."

Emily broke out in a broad smile and said, "You have nothing to fear because Kate loves you too, trust me."

I couldn't help but smile as I replied, "Thank you, I do trust you."

Emily then asked how our date was, so I told her about the ballgame and the good time we had. She laughed and said, "You two have the most interesting dating history I have ever heard of. You know you swept her off of her feet with the mini golf, bowling and picnic. She told me it was the most perfect date she had ever been on, and that's really saying something."

By Friday I was looking forward to our evening together. I was a bit sad because it would be the last for a while, so I was going to make the most of our time together. As I left, Emily and I walked out to the parking lot together and she told me to have a good weekend as we split. I knew Kate would be in my house when I got there which caused me to smile to myself.

When I walked in the door, my nose was assaulted by conflicting aromas. On the one hand it smelled like pizza and on the other it smelled like sandalwood incense. I dropped my briefcase near the door and was taking my suit coat off as I called out, "KATE, ARE YOU HERE?" I was expecting a greeting like you'd see in old 50's and 60's sitcom's like Leave it to Beaver.

I moved towards the kitchen when I heard Kate behind me saying, "I'm here. Welcome home Jason."

As I turned and saw Kate framed in the entry to the hallway, my jaw about hit the ground as I saw her standing there completely naked, except for a necklace with my class ring dangling from it, with a big smile on her face. I couldn't help myself as I stood and stared at the vision of perfection standing before me. I tried to speak, but words wouldn't come.

Finally, Kate walked towards me, took me in her arms and hugged me while we kissed. I held her tight as I luxuriated in the softness of her skin. When we broke the kiss, she leaned back, smiled and said, "I'm sorry but I lied to you so I could get access to your house. I didn't make lasagna, but brought pizza. I just wanted to express how much I have fallen in love with you and to give myself to you."

"Oh god, Kate! I love you too!" I then pulled her into another kiss. This time I wasn't concerned with the fact that I had an erection like I had never had before.

I'd guess we stood there kissing for 5 or 10 minutes when Kate pulled back, took my hand and said, "Come with me. I want you to make love to me all night."

When we got into my room, Kate turned and began unbuttoning my shirt. When she had finished, I began pulling it off while she turned her attention to my belt and pants. I kicked my shoes off as she pulled my slacks and boxers down. When my erection popped out, I saw Kate's eyes glaze for a moment as she smiled.

When I was as naked as she was, we hugged again as we basked in the sensations as our naked bodies rubbed against each other. I could have done this all day as we kissed. I felt so much love at this moment, so much more than I ever experienced with June. After a while, Kate pulled me over to the bed and when she had lain back she held out her arms and said, "Make sweet love to me Jason."

I crawled up onto the bed and was going kiss her sweet pussy, but she pulled me up and said, "We can do that later. Right now, I just want you in me."

I had no problem acquiescing to her request, so positioned myself between her legs and ran my cock up and down her slit spreading my precum and her moisture on the both of us. When I felt I was slick enough, I slowly pressed myself into her slowly which caused us both to moan with pleasure. The only analogy I could think of at the moment was that she fit me like a glove as I slowly sank deeper and deeper into her vagina.

We were staring into each other's eyes when I had bottomed out, so I smiled and said, "I love you, Kate, to the depth of my soul."

"I feel the same way about you Jason, now make love to me."

I slowly pulled back about 3/4 of the way and then slowly pressed back into her. It had been over four months since I had last had sex and was afraid I wouldn't last too long, especially considering how good Kate felt and how beautiful she was. I took long slow strokes as I made love to her, savoring every moment and every feeling.

"Oh my god, Jason, this feels so good" Kate whispered. "Keep doing what you're doing!"

So, I did. I was lasting much longer than I thought I would, but I could feel my climax building. I was about to tell Kate of my impending orgasm when she groaned loudly and cried out, "I'M CUMMMING! UNNNGGGHHHH!" I could feel her shake and shiver while she pulled me tight with her legs, burying me as deep as I could go.

And then her release set me off! "I'M CUUMMMIINGGG TOO! WHERE?"

Her response was to pull me even deeper into her pussy. I began pulsating with a low moan and filled her womb with my spunk. It felt as though I was discharging quarts of my seminal fluid. Despite breathing heavily, we both kissed each other with a passion I had never experienced before.

I was afraid that I may have been crushing Kate as I lie atop of her, so I started to pull from her, but she told me, 'not yet' as she held me tight. I found a compromise and rolled us both over so she was on top of me instead. We kissed for quite a while until my stomach rumbled, which caused Kate to giggle and say, "Let's eat pizza so we can recharge because I intend to have sex with you all night!"

The pizza tasted great as did the beer that we drank with it. We were eating in my kitchen while both of us were naked, so I said, "This is the best meal I have ever eaten, because the company is exemplary and is naked!"

Kate laughed and said, "I'm enjoying my dinner partner as well!"

We didn't manage to have sex all night, but we did manage a good chunk of it. She rode me, sucked me, I ate her, we did it doggy style, while standing and in the shower. Kate was nearly insatiable, but I was her equal.

We finally fell asleep around 3:30 or 4 with me spooning against her back. I awoke around 11am with a full bladder, so I peed and then went to the kitchen to make coffee. I heard the toilet flush a few minutes after I started the coffee, so I grabbed two cups and as I poured, Kate wrapped herself around my back and said, "That was the best night of my life. I hope you know that you'll never get rid of me!"

I liked the sound of that, but then it dawned on me that she would be leaving for New York the next day. I didn't say anything other than, "And, you'll never be rid of me."

We spent the day lazing around the house talking about her imminent departure and decided that we would stay in touch using facetime and phone calls. We both realized there would be times when we wouldn't be available due to work so no need to get worked up if the other didn't answer.

The day had been perfect until it was time for Kate to go. I asked her if she wanted me to meet her at the airport, but she asked that I not because she didn't want to be a blubbering mess on the flight. So, as she left my house, we were both blubbering messes as we cried and crushed each other with hugs. We both said we loved each other and then she was gone.

Sunday night, Kate called me to tell me she arrived safely and that she ended up being a blubbering mess on her flight anyway. We laughed at that and talked for a while more and then hung up because she had to get to bed for an early morning.

The next several weeks I buried myself in my work to keep my mind off of Kate until we could facetime. She said, she was given the lead on a pretty complex case and that she may have to miss some calls, but she would try not to. She explained the case to me which was about two rival businesses, corporate espionage and stolen patents. I didn't envy her at all.

As she predicted, Kate's calls and facetime meetings fell way off to the point where we only talked once a week if we were lucky. During the last facetime call I could see the fatigue etched in her face. Her usually bright eyes looked flat, she had dark circles under her eyes and her usually light demeanor was absent. She had been unable to make it home during Thanksgiving and that she probably wouldn't make it for Christmas either.

That announcement decided my next course of action. I made some arrangements for flights to and from New York LGA just before Christmas and asked Emily one morning to accompany me for some shopping. When I led her into a jewelry store, she looked at me questioningly, so I said, "We will be looking for an engagement ring because I intend to fly to New York and ask Kate to marry me."

Emily screeched and then jumped into my arms and held me in a bone crushing hug. "I have been hoping to hear you say that since the party back last summer. Now, let's find the perfect ring."

We looked at dozens of rings trying to find the one we knew she would love. Emily said that Kate didn't like diamonds very much. She thought they would be okay if they highlighted the main stone. We finally agreed on a very dark blue to violet sapphire surrounded by several tiny diamonds. We both thought the gem matched Kate's violet eyes, so I bought it and we returned to work.

When I got to my office I called Marge's PA and asked, "Does Marge have a few moments to talk to me today?"

She told me to wait for a moment and then she said, "She has her husband in her office at the moment, but she'll be free when they're done."

I thanked her and told her that if Mark was leaving, to keep him there until I arrived and that I'd be there in just a couple of minutes. I told Emily I was going to Marge's office for a few moments and that I'd be back in a few.

As I arrived, Mark was just about to leave, so I said, "Do you two have a few minutes to spare me? I have something I need to discuss with you." They both ushered me into Marge's office and then we sat around her coffee table.

"I'm sorry to barge in here like this, but I wanted to ask you both if you'd mind if I asked Kate to marry me? I love her very much and she says she loves me the same. I've bought a ring and intend to fly to New York a few days before Christmas and surprise her. So, I need to take some vacation time, if that's alright."

The two of them looked at me as if they were relieved and the Marge said, "It's about damn time! She misses you like crazy and as for Mark and me, we'd love to have you as a son in law. So, why don't you take the company jet and we'll have a car arranged to pick you up and drive you where you need to go. So, take as much time as you need because things will be really slow until after the new year. Also, make sure she rests! The last time I facetimed with her she looked terrible."

"I will and thanks. I had made flight arrangements already on United, but I think I'll take you up on your offer. I was going to leave Friday morning early, if that is okay."

It was a clear cold day as I pulled into the fixed base operators parking lot at our local airport. The advantage of taking the company jet was that I wouldn't have to make a connection in Chicago thus taking delays out of the equation. Apparently, our flight had a slot time for LGA, so we took off immediately. As I exited the terminal, I saw a man holding a sign with my name so I walked up to him. He ushered me towards his car and before too long we were on our way to Manhattan.

My driver dropped me at the building that contained the law office of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe where Kate worked. At the reception desk, I asked to see Kate Campbell. I was asked if I had an appointment and when I said no, she said, she's busy and I would have to make an appointment for next week.

I responded, "I know you are just doing your job, but I need to see her on a personal matter. I guarantee you she will be happy to see me. If she isn't I'll give you a hundred dollars, if she is, you will give me your biggest smile, deal? Oh, and if she's reluctant, tell her I'm being a real pain in the ass and won't leave until I speak to her. Okay?"

Reluctantly, the receptionist did as I asked and was having a little argument with Kate's PA. The receptionist looked at me and said, the PA would be out. I gritted my teeth and said, "Okay, but I'm going to embarrass the hell out of the PA!"

The PA came out and asked, "May I help you?"

I smiled and said, "Yes you can. You can turn around and tell Kate that she needs to come out here right now."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I will barge into her office and when I do that she will be very, very upset with you for not bringing her out here. Look it will take all of 1 minute of your time and I guarantee she'll be happy. If not, I'll make the same deal with you that I did with, er, Rosalie...if she isn't happy to see me I'll give you $100, cash."

"Make it $10,000 and I'll do it!"

"Done, because you won't see a dime!"

The PA went back towards Kate's office and a moment later I could hear Kate asking, "Who the hell wants to see..." At that moment, Kate looked up, and upon seeing me a huge smile broke out on her face as she cried out, "JASON!" She ran towards me at full speed and jumped into my arms, hugging me as if she'd never let me go again.

"Oh, Jason, you can't believe how happy I am to see you!" She then planted a big kiss on me as I continued to hold her. After several minutes, it dawned on her where we were, so she broke the kiss and let go of me while red in the face. "I'm sorry everyone, this is my boyfriend, Jason Jackson and I haven't seen him for a couple of months." She then turned to me and said, "Let's go to my office."

She took my hand and pulled me towards her office. Just before we disappeared, her PA said, "I'm sorry, if I'd known who you were I would have brought you straight back. I am kind of bummed that I don't get to collect $10,000 though." She smiled at this while Kate looked at me questioningly.

"I told her and the receptionist that I'd give them $10,000 if you weren't happy to see me. I won!"

Kate had a nicely appointed office set up much like her Mom's, just smaller. We sat next to each other on her couch holding hands when she asked, "Why are you here? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as I can be that you are."

"Well, there are several reasons. First, I've missed you terribly and our ability to talk and facetime got put on the back burner because of your busy schedule, so I wanted to be with you in person. Second, I've been very worried about you as has your Mom. The last time we facetimed you looked terrible, your eyes had lost their sparkle, you had dark circles under your eyes and I could tell that you had lost weight and not in a good way, so I wanted to see if I could perk you up a bit. And lastly, I...uh, wait a second, I need the toilet all of a sudden, I'll be right back."

I left her office in a hurry and closed the door behind me. I stopped at her PA's desk and said, "I need a big favor," I looked at the name plate and saw that her first name was Judy, "Judy. I was wondering if you could ask Rosalie to come back here for a couple of minutes?" She picked up the phone, dialed the front desk and said "You're needed here for a moment ASAP.

"Thanks, now I need you to take my phone and video us as soon as Rosalie gets here. Oh! Here she is. Follow me!"

The three of us waltzed into Kate's office causing her to look at us like what the hell is going on. I made my way to Kate, pulled the ring box out of my pocket, got down on my knee, took her hand in mind and said, "Kate, I have never loved another as much as I love you, so with that, will you marry me?"