Brave New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate looked spitting mad and said, "I'll tell you why, it's because you're a worm who deserves nothing and has gotten by because your family is rich and favors can be bought for you. You were barely a 'C' student as an undergrad and was last in your law school class and everyone knows you got to where you are because of your Daddy."

Chad's face was getting redder and redder as Kate continued. "You have never been given a meaningful case while you have worked here and the 2 cases you have been given, you fucked up so totally that you brought disrepute to the firm. I'm surprised you haven't been fired yet! So, I wouldn't let you touch me if we were the last two humans on the planet!"

At that moment, Chad reared back to strike my wife, but Ken and Henry were standing nearby. Ken grabbed Chad's right arm and wrenched it behind Chad's back with so much force that his shoulder popped clear out of its socket. At the same moment, Henry stepped in front of Kate, and kneed Chad very hard in the balls. The squeal that emanated from Chad reminded me of a pig as he bent over at the waist as his right arm hung loosely to his side.

Next, Henry got on his cell phone and loudly said, "Yes, this is Captain Giles, I need a couple of officers to come to the Grand Excelsior's grand ballroom and arrest a worm for intent to cause bodily harm and for being a total fucktard! Yes, I'll be here."

In the interim, Bob and another older gentleman arrived asking what was going on. Edward stepped forward and said, "Gene, young Mr. Bolin caused a bit of a ruckus as he very nearly struck Miss Campbell. Mrs. Green's husband and Captain Giles both protected Miss Campbell by interceding on her behalf. I believe Mr. Bolin's right arm is severely separated and his testicles are located somewhere near Hackensack, New Jersey thanks to Captain Giles.

"As you were afraid, Mr. Bolin caused nothing but trouble at our table by insulting Miss Campbell's fiancée, congratulations by the way. With his behavior tonight and his track record at work, I would recommend his immediate sacking."

Wow, it turned out that Edward was keeping an eye on Chad and that Kate was well aware of the info that Emily sent me. Soon, two patrolmen arrived and did as Henry told them, carting Chad off to the hoosegow while crying in pain.

When things had calmed down, Kate said to Ken and Henry, "Thank you both for protecting me. I guess I shouldn't have gotten him so riled up, but I couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure ol' Chad will be pounding the pavement come Monday."

Henry laughed and said, "I don't think so. He'll be getting pounded because they're going to throw him in the drunk tank with Derek Bennett. Derek rapes everyone we put in the cell with him. He's about 6'6" weighs around 320 and has, excuse me ladies, a schlong about the size of a large Genoa salami!" We all guffawed as we pictured in our heads how bad Chad's jail stay was going to be.

When we finally got back to Kate's place, I kissed her and said, "That date is going to be hard to beat!"

We both laughed and then she said, "I want you to take me to the bedroom and fuck the ever-living shit out of me and when we've done that the I'm going to fuck the ever-living shit out of you! Now let's get naked because we have some time to make up for and no more coddling me!"

We threw off our clothes as we made it back to the bedroom. I threw Kate onto the bed and then dove between her legs and gave her a tongue lashing she won't soon forget. I pumped fingers in her vagina stroking her g-spot as I feasted on her clit. I even insinuated a couple of fingers in her asshole which really set her off. After she had climaxed several times, I crawled up her body and thrust my engorged cock deep into her soaked pussy as hard as I could and began pounding her the way she wanted.

We fucked in many positions that night as we truly made up for the time we hadn't been together. I managed to cum three times and I got Kate off so many times I had lost count. We fell asleep around 6am totally spent sexually and exhausted physically.

The next couple of days were spent naked at Kate's place. We would have sex, talk, eat and then have more sex. Kate was insatiable and I loved trying to sate her. During one of our between sex lulls, Kate asked, "So, when would you like to get married?"

I smiled and said, "As soon as possible. You?"

She smiled and said, "The same."

"You know, we're going to have to figure out logistics with us living so far apart. I guess we can fly to one place or another every weekend."

Kate pondered for a second and then said, "About that. I think once I have this case wrapped up, I'm going to quit the firm. My Dad is ready to retire and they'd really like me to take his place. My Mom is also talking retirement in the next few years and she has told me since I can remember that when she did that I'd be the boss. I'm not too sure about that though."

I shook my head and said, "Kate, you have nothing to worry about. You are definitely your mother's daughter possessing the same demeanor as she does. You are smart and will figure things out very quickly. Besides, I'll be on hand to help you out whenever I am able."

Kate smiled at me and said, "I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I do have one request of you."

"What's that?"

"I want us to build that house you dreamt about. I love that place because that is where I fell in love with you. It doesn't have to be huge or anything because I like intimate, but it does have to be big enough to handle our family."

I smiled at that thought and asked, "How many kids would you like to have?"

Kate thought for a second and then replied, "Two, maybe three. You?"

"The same. Do you have sex preferences?"

"I'd like at least one daughter, but I'd be happy with anything. You?"

"I have no preference. By the way, were you aware that tomorrow is Christmas? I'm afraid I didn't get you anything in my rush to get out here."

"Wow, I hadn't realized that today was Christmas Eve. Well, you've already given me the best Christmas present ever...you! So, what should we do tomorrow?"

"I'd be happy just lounging around, cuddled up to you and watching Christmas movies."

Kate laughed and said, "That sounds delightful!"

So, that's what we did. I think we watched every Christmas movie ever made, from Frosty the Snowman to A Christmas Story. We would make sweet love between movies and even eat on occasion. All in all, it was the best Christmas I had ever had.

The rest of the week, Kate and I did touristy things for my benefit, with an occasional foray into Kate's office to check in with Judy and to check email. On one of our office visits, Judy invited us to a New Year's party at their place, which we accepted.

On party night, we got to Judy's place at around 8:30. There were about eight other couples there. We were greeted with hugs from both Judy and Ken and were introduced to all of the others. Judy and Ken lived in a classic 'Brownstone' which was very nice with lots of wood trim and furniture that fit the building. Kate knew a handful of the other guests from work, so we talked mostly to them.

The weirdest thing about the night was that there was a couple named Axel and Fran who seemed to be having an argument. The two split apart during the party keeping away from each other for the bulk of the night. For some reason, Fran decided to concentrate her attention on me, which I found to be rather discomfiting. Kate could see my unease and seemed to be amused by it.

Fran was talking to me about all sorts of things that I had no interest in and would stroke my arm on occasion. I tried to politely get away from the woman, but she stuck to me like glue. A little before midnight, Axel came looking for her and when he saw us he got angry and was acting as if he wanted to fight. I was looking at Kate with panic in my eyes, because I didn't want to be the cause of any problems.

When Axel started yelling and telling me to step outside, Ken swooped in to save the day. He told Axel, to grow up and to sober up and then turned his ire on Fran for being a flirt then told the two of them to make up or to get out of his house.

Ken's words had the desired effect and the couple sat together and began talking. I wasn't sure if it was Ken's words that had the most effect or his sheer size that did the trick. All I cared was that I was out of that mess.

Moments later, Judy began counting down from 10, so I quickly made my way to Kate and at the stroke of midnight Kate and I kissed, welcoming the New Year with each other. We stayed for another hour, mostly talking with Judy and Ken. At one-point Kate said, "Judy, I'm about 99% sure that after this current case finishes, I'm going to quit and go to work at my parents' company as their legal department. My Dad currently holds the position and he wants to retire. The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you to be forewarned and I want to ask you if you'd consider staying with me and working there?"

Judy looked pretty surprised and then said, "Wow, I don't know what to say. Can you tell me more about where we'd live and what the job would entail?"

Kate looked at me for a second and then turned back, "Well, it's in a city of about 120,000 and we're the biggest employer in the area. We manufacture items for the Department of Defense, the aerospace industry and the auto industry. The area is beautiful with rolling hills, forests and rivers with lots of hiking, fishing and hunting. As far as benefits, you'll get full, medical, dental, a pension and the company will contribute half to your 401k. I will insure that you receive a 20% increase in pay from what you get here."

"Wow, that sounds idyllic. Are there opportunities for Ken?"

"I would imagine. What would you like to do?"

Ken thought for a few seconds and then said, "I've always wanted to have my own fitness center. I've always worked for others, but now I'd like to be my own boss."

At this moment I chimed in saying, "There are a couple fitness centers in town already, but they're both kind of run down. I think something new, especially with a former professional football player would stand out. I'd be happy to help you out getting started, if you'd like."

Ken smiled and said, "That would be great. What's housing like there?"

Kate laughed and said, "About 1000% cheaper than New York! You could buy something really nice there for around $250,000. Plus, the school system there is highly rated and there's plenty of entertainment with a state university there. I can't wait to move back, to be honest because I've had enough of city living."

"Well, that all sounds really good," said Judy. "Let Ken and I talk about it and we'll get back to you."

"You know, if you want one or both of you can fly out and check the place out. You can stay at my place and I can show you around."

Kate smiled at me and said, "That's a great idea, Jason. Maybe Ken can do it since Judy and I are going to be busy with our big case."

"Yeah Ken, why don't you fly back with me the day after tomorrow. It won't cost anything because we'll be in the company plane."

Ken and Judy looked at one another smiled, shrugged their shoulders and then Ken said, "Yeah, okay. That would be great."

Kate and I spent New Year's Day and the 2nd cloistered in her apartment getting as much together time as we could before I had to leave. During that time she called her parents and told them of her decision to come work for them after her case was finished. They were both overjoyed to have their daughter coming home.

On the day of my departure, Kate and I had a tear-filled departure. She had to be back to work, so we parted at her place. A little while later, Leroy came to fetch me and then we went to pickup Ken before heading to LGA. He was pretty impressed with the private jet as we flew west. He and I talked the whole time and got to know each other really well. I told him I was going to have to testify at a court case on Thursday and that I would need to make some appearances at the office, but we'd have plenty of time to explore.

The first day back, was spent at the office with Ken in tow. I introduced him to Marge and Mark and later to Emily. I managed to get some work done while Ken checked out where Judy may potentially be working in the near future. Later I took him to a popular sports bar where he was recognized by a number of patrons and the owner, who comped us our meal.

As we drove to my place, Ken said, "I think Judy will really like working for the Campbell's. She has often complained about the culture at her office where women were sometimes looked at as second-class creatures. Everyone I talked to loved working at your office."

I smiled and said, "I like working there as well. I know I'm upper management, but I have always felt comfortable there and everyone has a stellar work ethic, from the janitors to the owners.

"By the way, I have to be in court tomorrow to testify in a case involving the company. As a matter of fact, it was my work there auditing a problem they were having that got me the job." I proceeded to tell him about the audit and about my earlier marriage.

As we walked into the house, Ken said, "Man, that was a shitty thing your ex did, but rest assured that I don't think Kate would ever do something like that to you. Judy talks about her all of the time and the main theme has always been how honest and caring she is. And, I could see from our little interactions while you were in New York how much she absolutely adores you."

I smiled at Ken's assessment and said, "I adore her as well."

Ken decided to accompany me to the trial, so we sat together early on. I was one of the first witnesses called since it was my work that caught the three defendants. At first the defense lawyer tried to paint me as a vindictive ex-husband, but I said that in the beginning I was unaware of June's involvement in the embezzlement scheme and later learned of her affair with Clyde Sims. I then relayed the steps I had taken to figure out what was happening and when I had figured it out notified and Mr. and Mrs. Campbell.

All in all, my testimony was quite easy because I had all facts with no embellishments necessary. The trial lasted three days with all three found guilty of embezzlement and defrauding the government, and were sentenced to 50 years in federal prison where there is no parole. After their sentence had been read, June looked at me with total loathing, so I blew her a kiss, laughed and walked out with Ken.

The sentencing was over by noon, so I took Ken to lunch at a nearby diner. As we ate, Ken kept staring at an empty storefront across from the diner. Finally, he asked, "Do you know how long that place across the street has been empty?"

I looked at the place and could see the old weathered 'Woolworth's' sign on the front. "My guess is quite a while since the last tenant was Woolworth's, why?"

"I think that may be a perfect place for a fitness center. If it was a department store, it would be plenty big and the location is great for business people to work out in at various times of the day. Would you mind looking at it with me?"

I had no problem, so we called the number of the real estate agent listed on the 'for sale/for lease sign. We toured the building a few hours later and I could tell Ken was liking what he was seeing. When we had finished, Ken called Judy while we were driving to my office and told her of the building and that he thought she should follow Kate here.

I had grown to like Ken a lot during his visit, so I hoped they would move here and become good friends. I was also very anxious to have Kate home so we could discontinue the long-distance relationship and settle into a more normal one.

A month later, Kate won her case, told Dewey, Cheatham and Howe that she was leaving and had moved back home and began living with me in my house. She took a week off between jobs and then began to phase in to her Dad's position as chief counsel for Consolidated. It was really nice commuting together to and from work and sharing a bed with my bride to be. Also, my divorce came through.

Additionally, Judy and Ken bought the old Woolworth's building. Apparently, Ken had invested his hefty pay from playing football wisely, because he bought the building with cash and started the process of creating his health club. The building had a number of apartments upstairs, so he had the entire top floor converted into an apartment for he and Judy.

My PA, Emily was overjoyed to have her old friend Kate back home again. We introduced Emily and Pete to Judy and Ken and the four of them hit it off well. Pete was a fan of Ken's during Ken's football days, so I was very pleased that the two became friends. The six of us got together frequently, usually on weekends.

Around a year after we met, Kate and I got married in a small ceremony at her parent's place. Emily was Kate's matron of honor and Pete acted as my best man. We took a two-week honeymoon at a beach resort on the island of Ste. Marie in the Caribbean. We both learned how to scuba dive so spent the bulk of our time diving, laying out on the beach or in our beach house making love.

Upon our return, Kate and I interviewed several architects regarding the house we wanted to build on the land that I had bought several years before. We reviewed several presentations and finally chose one by a young architect named Bryson Miller. The house would be built into the hillside with the back facing the river with a large deck. The lower level had a walkout below the deck. The front of the house looked like a nice ranch house style. Inside there were four large bedrooms and an open area encompassing the kitchen, living room and dining room. The lower level had a large family room, laundry room and three other rooms that were usable for several things.

Work was going well for both of us. Kate filled her Dad's shoes easily and within a short period of time made the legal department her own. Judy fit in nicely as well reprising her role as Kate's PA. Ken got his fitness club up and running and his instincts regarding the location was paying immediate dividends. He was doing so well, that he bought out the other two clubs in town and refurbished them to reflect his downtown club.

The six of us fell into a schedule of getting together every other week at one of our homes. Occasionally, we would all go out to a restaurant and then dancing. The women were into the dancing more than us guys were, but we would accommodate them so they could have their fun.

About a year after Kate and I married, several things happened that changed our lives. First, my father had a major heart attack and passed away. He had left his business to me, so I had to make some decisions as to how I wanted to deal with that. About a week after my Dad's death, Kate announced that she was pregnant, followed two weeks later by Emily and then Judy!

My Mom seemed to be depressed with her new situation being alone for the first time in decades. Kate and I decided that we would ask her to live with us once our new house was finished. We went to my Mom's place and told her what we would like to do. Of course, she said she didn't want to be in the way, so I told her, "Look Mom, we love you and really want you to live with us. Our new house will be 3800 square feet, so there's plenty of room. Besides, we'll need someone to look after our grandchildren while we're at work."

The idea of being close to her grandchildren convinced her. A month later the house was done, so Kate, her Mom and my Mom took on the task of furnishing and decorating the place. We moved my Mom in and put her place up for sale.

We loved our new place. We would walk along the river or through our woods whenever we had a spare few hours, usually on weekends. When our daughter was born we had decided to name her Anne because that was both of our mother's middle names. Both of our mothers like the idea of Anne as her name.