Braving the Elements Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A subtle flick from left to right, and Naia gasped. Clutched his hair. He did it again, this time right to left. "Ah," she squeaked. He fanned his tongue, left, right, left, right, as fast as he could. "Ooohhh," she moaned. Her whole body sank into him, her weight pressing on his greedy mouth, she gripped his hair tighter and pulled.

It hurt.

He liked it.

Hands ran over his chest and stomach, exploring the peaks and valleys of his lean muscles. They found his cock and caressed with light fingertips.

Without warning lips and tongues were on him, just as delicate as the hands that still stroked his stapping legs. A mouth slipped softly over the head of his penis, and his back arched almost involuntarily.

He bore down, or rather up, on Naia with his mouth. His tongue thrashed her pearl, no longer light and fast but vigorous.

"Yes! Good! Keep going!" Naia was breathless. She rolled her hips over his voracious mouth, bathing his short beard generously in velvety come.

He reached up to her heaving breasts and seized them like a pirate seizes ships, roughly and with great pleasure. They were pleasantly full, and soft, hugging his groping fingers in butterscotch skin. Naia encouraged his bold fondling by interlacing her fingers with his, pressing them still more firmly to her magnificent swells. Her other hand clutched his hair again, but instead of pulling him away, this time she pulled him into her, demanding he renew his lingual endeavors.

He did so, gladly.

One of the other nymphs, he could not tell which, was sucking his cock - hard. She was not going deep like Aura had but was using her tongue as dynamically as Rajke now aspired to do.

He lapped and licked and brushed and grazed. She gasped and sighed and moaned.

Rajke could feel the mounting tension in her muscles. He had never considered himself a greatly skilled lover. He often took some time to get to know a new partner. Early attempts could fall somewhere between nice and disappointing. But Naia gave him all the signs of a woman verging on uncontrollable spasms of ecstasy.

Even if he was not the greatest lover, he could tell it was his time to press the advantage. He redoubled his rapacious tongue lashing of her sopping pussy and gratuitous petting of her heafy tits. Desperate to provide all the stimulation he could as she summited the precipice of climax, he moved one hand to her voluminous ass and grasped her like an overboard sailor grasps a buoy in a hurricane.

Naia shuddered, once. She screamed.

Again.

One unseen mouth moved from Rajke's cock to his balls, while the other took its turn at his hot, twitching erection.

With a final, firm, caress from his tongue, Naia came hard and long. She gushed and Rajke took in her torrential orgasm, gluttonous for her and her luxurious come. She screamed high and loud and long.

There was an eternal second while everyone in the fuck cluster held in rigid tension to bask in Naia's orgasmic glory. Rajke's back was arched, his hands clutching. Two mouths sucked hard on Rajke's pillar and stones, and nimble fingers dug into his firm, chiseled body. Naia's entire body curled in taught astriction - her scream ascended to an exquisite, soprano howl.

And then it was over. Bodies collapsed, heald breaths released, tensions broke.

Rajke's held still, waiting for Naia to catch her breath. He was still as erect as a wizard's tower, and he had no intention of stopping, but he could give Naia some time to breathe.

She slid off him, rolling to her back between Rajke and the fire. The warm tones of her citrine skin glowed in the light of the licking flames. The shadows of her curves danced and shifted, giving her the appearance of a Bayanese wave dancer, rolling and gyrating.

Rajke looked down at Petra and Melia.

Petra, to his left, reclined, supporting herself on one arm, languid and poised. Melia, to his right, was lounging fully to one side, one hand propping up her head, the other doing something wet and enticing behind the feline curve of the naked thigh.

"I don't understand how I didn't come. You are amazing." He gasped. His throat was dry, despite the copious amount of fluid on, around, and in his mouth. He looked for his pack and found it a few feet from his head. He rolled over and crawled to his water canteen, hanging from his bag, careful not to drag his hard, wet cock on the ground.

He removed the cap from the magical canteen, which held a nearly inexhaustible supply of fresh water and only weighed a few ounces. He almost drank, but, remembering his manners, offered some to the nymphs.

Petra shook her head, her august mane of thick, black braids shaking enticingly.

Naia said, "We don't need it, remember?" She was still relaxed by the fire, but she was stirring, her hands running over her body. "Drink. I'm not done with you yet."

Rajke drank deeply. When at last he lowered the canteen, Naia didn't even wait for him to recap it. She dove into a kiss that would have been considered indecent in most rural towns. Lips and tongues grappled and Rajke and Naia, on their knees beneath the starlit sky, explored one another with their hands.

Naia swayed and shifted enticingly, pressing her body hard to his. Rajke traced the fine muscles of her back down to the deep crevasse of her plump behind. His dick pressed angrily against her hot skin, twitching and straining to find something, anything, wet and warm to slide into.

Cupping her thighs, he lifted her off her knees. She wrapped her supple legs around his strong, lean core. His cock found her labia, dripping and eager. Rajke had never felt a woman so ready to receive him, and yet so tight. He pushed into her while she pulled him in with her legs.

"Fuck yes, Rajke."

Rajke had never been a vocal lover. He had heard other men, through thin tavern walls, in nearby tents, once at a "love show" in Kalhedra, where it was common to listen to live music performed while two or more performers fucked on stage before an audience. He had heard them grunt and huff like boars and found it very unpleasant. He much preferred the dulcet intonations of a woman in the throws of passion and had a habit of remaining largely silent during his sexual encounters. More than one lover had even commented on it.

But here, with Naia, so lovely and lewd, with proper Petra and mischievous Melia watching nearby, he could not contain his more bestial nature.

"Yes, Naia," he growled. "Fuck, yes! You are so damned beautiful." Rajke let Naia down and wrapped one rough hand around the perfectly smooth skin of her leg. With the other holding her waist, just above the hip bone, he withdrew. And Thrust.

He powered into her again and again. He grunted. He fairly roared with intense carnal need. Her slippery wetness invited him in just as her tightness resisted him pleasantly. Naia arched her back and bellowed with him. "Oh, fuck! Harder!" Her heavy breasts rippled with each animal thrust. Her brow peaked in a look that almost resembled concern or sadness, but which also somehow signaled a deep need for Rajke to just keep going.

Rajke did not hear the other nymphs approach, but suddenly, Melia lowered herself down to moaning Naia, taking Naia's earthy brown nipple into her mouth and cupping Naia's other breast with her hand.

Petra, on Naia's other side, grabbed a fistful of Rajke's hair and pulled him into a kiss. It was firm and deep but brief. She released him and reached around him, grasping his firm flanks and pulling him - lending the power of the earth to his impetus.

Naia's groans elevated to screams once again. Her back arched and trembled.

Petra's other hand slipped down over Naia's flat belly to lend some extra clitoral stimulation to her already much-abused pussy.

Rajke felt a welling heat inside of him. His whole world became a need that was also a desire. The only thing that mattered was how forcefully he could throw himself into Naia's bucking hips. His tempo rose. He pounded her furiously. "Celes and Infern! Gods and Saints! Naia!"

"Rajke! Yes! Rajke!"

Naia screamed and Rajke roared. Heat and bolts of pleasure struck them both. Their delirium surged in waves. He felt his come gushing inside of her. He felt the explosive surging of it, flowing out of him and into her. But it left him feeling full and satisfied, rather than empty.

Naia, too, gasped a little with each wave of pleasure until they settled into a glorious calm. Lingering in the embers of passion that glowed after the flames had died down.

Long seconds passed. They enjoyed the floating haze that clouded their minds.

Melia broke the silence first. "Well done, Rajke. You didn't pass out this time."

***

Rajke slept well and awoke with the sun. He floated for a moment in a dreamy haze and remembered the night's happy couplings. Petra and Melia had refused Rajke when he offered to give them some attention, feeling guilty for the tertiary role they played. They dismissed his guilt out of hand.

"You have to remember that we are not human. We aren't jealous, and our wants and needs don't get conflated the way yours do. For a human, being witness, but not party, to the action would probably be frustrating. But for us, it's like cooking a meal that we serve, but don't eat. It has its own type of pleasure."

Naia had lain with him in his bedroll, the heat of her naked body lulling his mind to sleep while enticing parts of him to more wakeful activity.

Now in the the early dawn, he felt rested and energized. And Gods! Were his legs sore!

Rajke didn't even notice until he tried to move them, but he was instantly taken by a fiery stiffness that was so far beyond any ache he had ever before experienced that for a moment he thought some evil magic was ripping his legs apart.

"Gayaahhh!" he cried as he sat up in his bedroll. Naia materialized from the mist and a shallow mound of earth sat up into the form of Petra. Both were clothed, lamentably.

"What's wrong?" Naia asked looking panicked. Petra looked concerned as well but was more reserved.

As his mind caught up to the fact that his legs were complaining about having run many days' journey in just a few hours, Rajke calmed. Naia and Petra visibly relaxed as well. Rubbing his throbbing quadriceps, which were tighter than a main mast's lines, he explained, "Sorry to scare you. My legs are killing me."

"Oh," said Naia. "Sorry, I should have warned you. I can help a bit. You need lots of water and salt." She began to rub his legs, pressing the muscles firmly. It burned but also helped. Rajke didn't complain. "However, you're body can only digest salt so quickly. Too much would be bad. So it will just take time."

Rajke looked around him. Scanning the circular patch of earth amid tall grass. "Where's Melia?"

"Here," came the soft sharp voice of the fire-haired nymph from somewhere behind him.

He turned to look at her, wincing at the fresh waves of agony pulsing through his muscles as he adjusted. "Melia, do you by any chance know if there is any cithrow flower nearby? Citrus fruit would be better, but I doubt there is any wild citrus this far north."

"I can find cithrow," she said. She was crouched like a great cat, both relaxed and also, somehow, wary, her eyes narrow. She scanned the grass line. "It won't help. It's good for bruises - not this."

Rajke shook his head and rummaged through his pack. "It's not for that." He found what he was looking for and pulled out a small envelope sealed with wax. It was thick like it contained something more substantial than a letter. He retrieved a metal container that could be a large cup or a small pot. "This is a tea I bought from an alchemist in Winesport. I'm told it's mostly just herbal, but there is some alchemy in there. It will help." He tore the pouch open and poured the powdery contents into the pot, along with some water from his canteen.

"So what is the flower for? It isn't any kind of catalyst. Its only alchemical property is as a weak resin, and you need a lot of it for that."

Rajke took a second to marvel at the extent of her knowledge, he expected that she would know plants. But alchemy? "Gods, I'm glad you're with me."

He tried to make his way to the fire pit, but Naia took pity on him and retrieved the little pot, setting it in the dying embers for him, and stoking the flame with a few small sticks and some air.

"No, it's not that. The stuff in that pot tastes like a dog's afterbirth. Cithrow helps, citrus is better, and both make it downright drinkable. But..."

A little tree sprouted beside Naia. A small white rind fruit grew on one of the tender branches, bowing the stem as it swelled. Naia plucked the fruit, tore it in half, and squeezed the contents into the pot. She only had to press once and all the juice from the pale green flesh flooded from the fruit, leaving a desiccated husk.

"Laquatrine," grunted Melia. "citric acid and similar flavinoids as the cithrow. It's usually poisonous, but a little heat decomposes the toxin into earth salts."

Rajke didn't really understand what she was saying, and was a little concerned about the poisonous bit, but trusted the unconcerned attitude of his companions. Or at least he trusted Naia and Petra. Just because Melia had sucked his dick a little didn't mean he was no longer afraid of her. It may have even heightened his prey instinct. She had him right between her teeth, after all.

Rajke stretched his throbbing legs as best he could while the tea brewed. "Once you get moving again," Naia had said, "I'll be able to work out the soreness better. And tomorrow won't be as bad, I promise."

Rajke couldn't imagine it being any worse, so he took her word for it. One boiling pot and a few muscle spasms later, the troupe was packing up and heading out. They walked until Rajke could bend all of his joints properly, and soon they settled back into their comfortable run, just short of an all-out sprint.

Rajke thought about Natan's parents and pushed himself harder. Burning muscles were such a small price to pay for shaving days, or even hands of days off of his travel time.

"What are we looking for?" asked Petra.

"I'm not entirely sure. The supposed schoolmaster took the boy by way of Portus."

"Portus?"

Rajke nodded. The distribution of the nymph's knowledge threw him sometimes. In some areas they were more knowledgeable than any expert - human, elf, gnome, or dji, or koviri - that he had ever met. But in many facets, they were less knowledgeable than a human child from a small country settlement.

"A Portus is a sort of specialist human wizard. They undergo alchemical treatment and training which dampens their ability to do most magic, but in exchange, they become very potent with teleportation. With a year of education, they can be as adept with portals as the most powerful mages in all of history."

"Why would they do that?" asked Naia. "Give up so much for something so..."

"Specific?" Rajke offered. "Because it's lucrative. The elves have a saying, 'The Human's greatest magic is turning wonders into drudgery, and spinning drudgery into numbers in a bank ledger, and making those numbers look like happiness.'"

"Strange," said Petra. "That hasn't been our experience with your kind."

Rajke attempted to shrug as best he could while running at full speed. "I think most of us that venture far enough to encounter you, are just the kind of people trying to get away from all that, you know?"

There was a lull in the conversation as they descended a relatively steep slope. At this pace, Rajke had to concentrate to keep his footing, even with Petra smoothing the path.

When the land leveled off a bit, he continued. "So the boy went to this special school by way of a portal. But a Portus keeps records and things. The parents had a right to review those records, and the Portus was helpful. He couldn't reopen the portal without an active anchor on the other end. Apparently whatever anchor had been in place originally was removed or deactivated, which is normal I guess. It takes energy to keep them active. But he could tell us that the other end was about 60 overland leagues to the north, and it was near a large body of water.

"He said he couldn't tell if it was fresh or salt water, which is strange because that is normally something a Portus can tell. He also said it felt windy - not like he magically sensed it, like with the water. He just felt a strong wind through the portal."

"There is a delta," said Naia with excitement. "Where two large rivers run into the sea. The fresh water and the salt mix. The concentration varies with the tides and seasons."

"Have you been there? Or can you just... I don't know, sense it?"

"We traveled there, after the..." Naia trailed off, deep in a memory. "A long time ago. But I can sense a river, another hour from hear, but the delta is too far. Why do you ask?"

"If you've been there, do you remember if it was windy?"

"Yes."

"Then we will head there. At this pace, we should make it today, not long after midday." This was exciting news. It would have taken him 7 days at least to have walked the same distance.

"You should stop before we get there, Rajke," said Melia. "Eat and rest a little."

Naia nodded in agreement. "If there is something dangerous there, it wouldn't do to have your legs cramp up right when you need them most. Do you have more of that tea?"

"Yeah, but the alchemist said only to take it once in a hand."

Melia shook her head. "The alchemist was being overly cautious. If you took it every day for a few months straight, you would see some harmful effects, but two nights in a row is fine. You should take it. You never know what you might run into."

Rajke recalled thinking something similar as he had approached the mountain pass. "Don't I know it?"

12