Brazen

Story Info
A Sadist Professor embraces the new Student.
6.4k words
10.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The Professor

Home. Jan 20th

The day has finally arrived! You run back in your house, brimming with excitement, rushing to the table to open the correspondence.

Your husband, confused by the sudden burst of energy, yells from the other room. "What is it, honey?!" You reply in an excited tone. "The university of Texas has finally sent me a letter! God, I hope I got accepted!"

Your hands shake with anticipation as you clumsily open the letter. You skim the letter for the keywords you desire more than anything to see and you come across them: "Congratulations! You have been accepted into our prestigious Global Operations Management program!"

You squeal in excitement. "Yes! Yes! FUCK YES! I got in, baby. I got in!!" Your husband walks around to see what you're looking at. He doesn't seem as excited. "Does this mean you're leaving us for school in TEXAS!? How can we afford that? We can barely afford this place."

You feel your anger rising. This is a sore subject for your relationship. You're the breadwinner here, who is he to tell you what you can and can't do. Does he want you rotting in mediocrity forever? "I'm going, damn it! I've been working towards this program the entire time I've been in college and I'm not passing up this opportunity.

Professor Green is renowned in the field, and I will have a leg up on my competition with his tutelage. I have a full ride scholarship, with board! You won't have to pay a cent! I love you, but it's not fair to hold me back because it's slightly inconvenient for you!"

He storms off yelling. "Fine! Do what you want! Be selfish! You're going to destroy us with this!" You reply with irritation. "I'm not leaving you! I'm just going to school. If we can't survive that, we can't survive anything. I need you to support me!"

He comes back in the room and hugs you. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just scared about losing you. I hear horror stories about long distance relationships. I'll be here for you when you return. Its not like I'm going anywhere. I have a trucking route that's consistent and I need the cash. Please don't let this destroy us." You reply softly and kindly. "Honey, of course not. We're stronger than that."

University of Texas Aug 4th

You are filled with nervous energy and the amount of excitement in the air is palpable. It is the first day of orientation for those residing on campus. Who will be your roommate? Will you even have a roommate? What happens if you don't like them!? Ugh, the anxiety is overwhelming, but you're here to accomplish your goals and damn it, you will accomplish them!

You finally arrive at your quarters. First floor. Room 013. 13.. something special about that number. It seems to follow you around in life. You shake your head clear. "Get your shit together," you tell yourself. You walk into your assigned quarters. It's sparse. One twin sized bed with a small bathroom of no serious interest. Well, you're not here to live like a queen. Provided the WIFI works, that's all that really matters. Luckily, it seems as though this room is for a single person.

Whew. Thank God. You sit on the small bed and think. Four days. That's it. Then I can finally start on the road to my new life as a career woman! You let out a silent squeal. Imagine what everyone will say back home when they see you on the cover of Forbes!

University of Texas Aug 8th

Today is the day. You didn't sleep well last night. Like a kid on Christmas eve, you couldn't seem to make it happen. You should be groggy, but the sheer amount of excitement has you bouncing in your step. You look through the clothes you set out last night. A very appropriate skirt (below the knees) and a very professional blouse with a small sweater.

It's warm here in Texas, though, so fuck wearing that hot ass sweater. Luckily, it's a darker blouse, otherwise you would sweat right through it. While you think your breasts are quite nice to look at, it wouldn't be a good first impression on your first day in a real university. You put on your outfit and look in the mirror. Appropriate and attractive. Perfect.

You put on your flats, grab your laptop, and secure your notebook. You walk out of the dorm quickly. Fuck... maybe you should've eaten something. Oh well. You probably couldn't hold it down anyway.

As you approach the business compound, you review your schedule. This is a One station program, so Dr. Green and his staff will be teaching all your classes. You hope you get assigned a mentor that's as intelligent as they say Professor Green is.

The first class is: "Orientation and assignment to the capstone program." What the hell does that even mean? You guess you'll find out. It's in room 13. Seriously? What is it with this number!? Coincidence. Must be.

You walk into the chamber. There doesn't appear to be assigned seating, so you take a seat to the side; midway up. Close enough to hear, yet out of the way enough to blend in. Perfect.

For the next 20 minutes or so, students start funneling into the classroom and taking their seats. You look around and see a whole bunch of people that make you feel quite old. Stupid generation Z. just looking them annoys you. So young and stupid. Hormonal and useless. Fuck it. You're here for a reason. Focus.

The cadre of professors finally trudged in. The first person was a middle-aged woman with a swaddling gait, clear blue eyes and a sharp demeanor. You swear you've seen her before. She reminds you of a pissed off librarian. You giggle a bit.

The other person that walks in behind her is a short, stocky and balding man. He reminds you of a chunky Danny DeVito. You can swear you can smell him from here. You imagine he smells like moldy cheese and burnt hair. Gross. You look around but you don't see anyone else?

That CAN'T be Professor Green, can it? I mean, how could someone so intelligent be so sloppy? It doesn't make sense. As your thoughts race, the portly man clears his throat. "Ahem, Welcome, students! My name is Mr. Smock. I'm Dr. Green's doctoral candidate and executive assistant. This is my final assignment. That is to assist Dr. Green and Yourselves in your endeavors to become business professionals.

You sigh in relief. Thank God. You don't know if you could take this man seriously. He continues. "This is professor McDole. She is Professor Green's associate professor for this course and every other course in the capstone program. She is a full Doctor of Business Administration and will be addressed and respected accordingly.

That said, we are very pleased to welcome you to UT Dallas and look forward to facilitating and environment where you can thrive and be successful. So, on behalf of Dr. Green and his staff, WELCOME and GOOD LUCK!" A student in the back raises his hand. Smock notices. "Before you ask, sir, Professor Green will be arriving shortly. He is in a conference call with the secretary of monetary policy for the state.

In the meantime, Professor Green has charged me with the task of assigning you all your mentors for this coursework. These mentors will be with you for the next three years, so you may want to make a good first impression.

While Smock is talking, you receive a text. A LOUD TEXT! Oh no. how embarrassing! You fumble for your phone to put it on silent. "Excuse me, miss. Please keep phones on silent," Smock Chides. "Yes, sir. Sorry sir," you reply. While you put it on silent, you notice it's a message from your husband. "I miss you. I'm so lost without you."

Ugh. How can he be so annoying and selfish? You're trying to better yourself. He just worries about himself. You wonder what you ever saw in him. Hometown boy with a job you guess. You sigh again. Focus. Smock resumes talking about assignments. "Look down at your desk. You will have a number on a placard beneath the desktop. Reach down and grab the card."

You look at your card. It says the number "13." Ok. Something fucking weird is going on here. Before you can delve too much into this obvious conspiracy, smock opens his massive jowls again. "There are 14 people in this program. Professor Green has a great many other responsibilities up to and including writing the curriculum for this course and few others.

Therefore, he will have the fewest number of people to mentor. Your mentor has a lot of responsibilities. They will be available, day and night, for any questions and guidance regarding the coursework. They will be your sounding board for your project ideas, and ultimately will decide if you pass or fail. This is all based on you and how much work you put into it. It will not be easy, but you are all capable of success. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been accepted into this program."

He clears his throat again and takes a sip of Shasta soda. "Listen closely. Desk numbers 1-6, you will be mentored by professor McDole. Desk numbers 7-12, you will be mentored by myself. Desk numbers 13 and 14, you will fall directly under Professor Green. Any questions?"

YES! You got the man himself. Clearly, you have a leg up on the competition. Who better to have mentor you through the program than the guy who WROTE the program?? You smile to yourself.

When nobody raises their hand, Smock continues. "Ok, now that you have your assignments, please pick up your packets from the edge of the professor's desk. Your number should correspond to your packet. Pick them up now. Professor Green should be joining us shortly to give you his intake brief.

You sit back down on your desk and look at your phone while everyone waits. Nothing fun going on in the world. Same old BS. Everything is bad, nothing is good. Blah. Why can't the news ever be good?

After about 10 minutes, the door opens. An extremely tall and large framed man enters the room. He looks like he could've been a football player or a bodybuilder at some point in his past. He has short cropped brown hair, gelled to the side and combed in a part. He has a crisp edge up on the sides of his head. He looks like he could be in the military. He is wearing a classic grey suit. The suit jacket is opened revealing a white undershirt and a very blue tie. He is wearing light leather shoes and a black belt. He looks very muscular under his shirt and his shoulders are extremely broad.

Your breath quickens slightly. Wow. He's gorgeous. The very essence of masculinity. He walks proudly with his head high meeting the class with his gaze. He seems to be staring directly at you as he strides to the podium. He speaks in a slightly deep voice with a slight southern tinge, but you've never heard this draw before. "Greetings, Students. Welcome. I am Professor Green. I am delighted to have you in my program. As I'm sure Mr. Smock has informed you, this will not be easy. However, we will ensure that you succeed. We will be firm, but we will be fair."

You swear he's piercing a hole through your soul as he stares you down. Is it your imagination? Surely, he's gazing around at everyone. Nah, it's just your imagination. Whew. What is this feeling? He continues "The following class rules are to be followed without fail. If you fail to meet these standards in any way, you will be ejected from the course. They are not difficult, so pay attention.

Rule number one: Be on time. If you're late for any unjustifiable reason, I will eject you. I will have no problems doing it. Do not test me.

Rule number two: You will always respect my associate professors. Respect will be returned. This class is for learning, not drama. Don't bring it here. Civil discourse will be the only way of communicating from this point forward. Nobody cares about your political predilections or your ideology. This is a learning environment, not a place for you to spew your belief structure.

Rule number three: Have fun and learn. Do not be afraid to ask questions and utilize your mentors. That's why they're here. Easy enough, right? Any questions?"

Wow. This man has presence. Even if you did have questions, you wouldn't want to ask them right now. It's like poking a lion while he circles his prey. Nope. No sir. He goes on. "No questions? Excellent. Ok. At this point, class will be officially dismissed. This does not mean your obligation is done for the day. This means you need to link up with your mentors and develop an action plan. Contact information is in your packet, or you can just walk up to one of us after class. We will hang out in this area for at least an hour or so. Good day, all." He lumbers off the podium and goes to talk with the other professors.

Your mind is racing. Wow. This is a lot. Did you bite off more than you can chew? The anxiety is overwhelming. You need a moment. You quickly grab your items and go outside the classroom into the courtyard. You sit on the bench and try to collect your thoughts.

While sitting there contemplatively, you hear someone yell. "HEY 13!! It's me! 14!" A young man walks over to you and sits next to you on your bench. "My name is Geoff! Pleasure." Before you can even say your name or get a word in edgewise, he cuts back in on himself "So you got Professor Green too, hmm? That's awesome. We'll probably be working together quite a bit. He's supposed to be the best at this. I admit, though, he kind of scares the shit out of me."

You laugh and reply. "I'm not going to lie; I can totally see how you would feel that way. That guy looks like he eats steel oats raw." You both laugh. "Well 13, I got to go! See you around!" He darts off as quick as he showed up.

Wow. What a strange kid. Who randomly talks to people like that? You look down and notice one of your blouse buttons is undone. Oh? Maybe he was just trying to get some side-boob action. You giggle to yourself. Kids. You scoff. Well, you should probably go in and talk to Dr. Green. A phone call would be even more scary. You screw up the courage and walk back inside the building.

You approach the large man tentatively. He notices you and says: "Good day, miss. How can I help you?" "I'm here to link up with you Professor Doctor Sir." You stammer. He laughs. "Miss, please, it's not as big of a deal as you seem to think. I am just a run of the mill guy like any other. I just happen to teach for a living."

His casual tone and sideways smile put you at ease a bit. He continues. "Just professor or Doctor will do. You must be number 13. I've already talked with 14. You have my phone number already. Your first assignment is to meet up with me later tonight and discuss your aspirations and goals for yourself in my program. Don't worry. I do this with all students, and it will be in a very public forum. Completely casual. If you don't feel comfortable with me alone, you're welcome to bring a friend so that you don't feel uncomfortable. 14 will be there as well, so you won't be alone. You have no other obligations in the school. I already know that to be true. However, do you have any familial or work-related obligations I should be privy to?

You reply. "No, Professor, I do not. I have a husband at home, but he's relatively self-sufficient. I do not currently work. I am here on a full ride." He brightens up at that. "A full ride you say. You must be incredibly talented in something. I look forward to finding out more about that, 13. Also, I will continue to call you 13 until you've proven that you're going to last long enough in my program to warrant remembering your name. I do it to everyone, so it's not anything against you. It's a leadership technique. Very well. 8 pm tonight. Atrium. I'll see you there."

With that, he nods and walks off towards the other end of the building where he takes his leave. For some reason, such commanding presence makes your heart beat a bit faster. What the hell is wrong with me?! You chide yourself.

You make your way back to your dormitory. You look at the time. It is currently 2:30 pm. You walk into your room to sift through what you brought to find what you should wear tonight. When you sit on your bed, you notice something. Your panties are extremely wet. How did you not notice this before? Did you somehow piss yourself? Did you start your monthly?

You reach down and slip off your soaking wet panties and examine them. No... Not any of that. You smell your panties and immediately recognize your "scent." The same scent you get when you're extremely turned on watching your favorite porno at home. You remember a time when your husband could do that to you, but that was years ago and hasn't happened in forever.

How did this happen? Was it the professor? Did he literally make me cream myself? You feel somewhat ashamed, but you can't help yourself. You start thinking about how good it would feel to have his strong hands wrapped around you as he made love to you slowly. Him thrusting into you while looking you in the eye the whole time. You begin to rub your clit furiously. It

takes zero time, and you spray hot cum all over the corner of your bed. You lay there panting. Wow. You haven't cum like that in years! You sit there in cum clouded bliss. You slowly start to doze off with an orgasm coma.

A text notification reminding you to use Uber eats this weekend wakes you up from your stupor. What. Wait, huh? You look at your phone. 7:15 pm. HOLY SHIT. You're going to be late. You don't even know where the "atrium" is. You frantically look for something to wear.

Uhhhhh. Blouse and blue jeans? Fuck it. It must work. You throw it on haphazardly and quickly. A green blouse and a cute pair of hip riders. You grab your phone and notebook and run out of the dorm as quickly as possible. You ask a few people near the dorm where the atrium is, and they give you haphazard general directions. Luckily you can reach it on foot. You quickly power walk that direction.

You look down and notice something that mortifies you. You're not wearing a bra. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK! He's going to notice. He's going to think I'm a whore or something. You look down again. Luckily this green is kind of dark, so unless your nipples get extremely hard, he shouldn't notice. No time to worry about that now. You pick up the pace towards the atrium. You finally arrive. It's 753. Jesus Christ. Cutting it close.

As you wait outside the Atrium, you consider what you're going to tell Dr. Green your goals are. You think you have it well figured out. Confident in your answer, you readjust your clothing to ensure everything is appropriate (stupid bra).

At precisely 8 pm, Professor Green shows up. He's wearing a Hawaiian style button shirt and a pair of shorts. He looks about as casual as humanly possible. What is up with this guy? His hair is slicked back in that old school surfer spike. Jesus, his shoulders are broad. My god, that man must be incredibly strong.

He walks up to you "Hey 13!! Good to see you. Have you seen 14 around?" You answer meekly "No, sir. I have not." Professor Green looks at you intently. "Sir? I thought we discussed this, 13. You are to call me Doctor or professor. Do you have a problem following directions?"

Your face flushes red. "He continues. I'm KIDDING! Jeez. Lighten up or it's going to be a LONG course. Or am I kidding?" He winks. You shake your head and laugh. "Oh professor. You're funny." He looks around intently. "14 better show up. I'm not afraid to kick someone out the first day. It will give him time to pursue whatever other plans he has. Either way, he's late. Let us go in. I have procured a table in the professor's quarter of the atrium for us."

He leads the way inside the atrium and walks directly over to a closed off area and opens the door into the much more luxurious professor's quarter. There are a few professors scattered around eating food and talking. The waiter approaches. "Sir, how may I help you?" Professor green replies "Please show us to table 40. I have a reservation. It's under Dr. Green. Thank you."

12