Brazen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter consults his tablet and leads the way. Dr. Green immediately takes the seat overlooking the entrance and gestures across from him to sit down. "Sorry, paranoia from the Army. Never goes away." You reply. "No problem, sir." He looks at you incredulously. "Seriously, 13? Sir, again? Do you not do well with following instructions? Two times in the better part of 10 minutes. Where are you from?"

"I'm so sorry, Professor Green. I'm just extremely nervous. I'm from a small town on the east coast. Dallas is gigantic to me, and this is all a new experience for me." "It's ok. I forgive you this time. Next time, though, I'm going to punish you!" You feel your pussy shudder at the thought. Wait. Why is it reacting? Clearly this man doesn't mean anything sexual. Why are you so depraved!?

Your face turns bright red again. Professor Green Laughs. "I'm KIDDING, little one. Like I said before, you need to lighten up. Humor is the only way you're going to make it through this." It's getting extremely uncomfortable to sit now. You can feel your wet cunt making a mess inside your panties and drenching your thighs. You attempt to maintain your composure.

He goes on. "So, what is your goal for when you graduate my program? How will you use this experience to be successful in the real world?" He looks directly in your eyes. Intelligence and humor dancing. You reply. "I want to be the best efficiency expert in the world. I want to run a firm that increases productivity of large corporations and make a very good living for my family."

He frowns slightly, but then hides it well. "Your family, hmm? Who is your family? Where are they now?" You reply. "Well, professor, I have a husband back home in my hometown. He's a trucker, but he tries his best to provide for us." "That's a noble profession. Our country couldn't operate without them. So, he's halfway across the country? Surely, that's hard for you. Is this going to affect your work with me?"

"No, professor. It shouldn't. I'm firmly committed to you." "Committed to ME? Surely, you mean committed to your coursework." He laughs. Your face reddens again. You quickly garble out "No sir, I mean, professor, er... Of course, I mean the work!" He laughs richly and deeply. He actually vibrates the table a bit. "You're funny, 13. You're going to do just fine."

The waiter shows up and brings two plates of food. You're a bit confused. You didn't see anyone order anything. Dr Green speaks up. "I took the liberty of ordering your food for you when I made the reservations. You look like a pasta person. So, I got you the Pesto Primavera. It's really good here. I ordered the steak. Rare. Dig in. We'll finish talking in a bit."

He wastes no time at all delving into his meat. You watch in fascination as he cuts off a large swath of bloody meat and shoves it in his mouth without hesitation. It's something so primal and carnal. You feel your pussy constrict and slide around against your panties. Fuck. Calm down. You know this is just food. What the hell is coming over you? You can smell yourself a bit. Your scent has always turned you on and your nipples start to harden.

Luckily, it seems that the professor seems to be focused on gorging himself on his steak. Whew. Thank God for small favors. Without preamble, between bites he comments. "You should probably wear a bra in public. It doesn't look good to have your nipples protrude through your clothing like that. It makes you look less respectable than you are. If you're going to work with me, I always need professionalism from my students. I can see your piercings. 13, this is unacceptable.

Once we're finished here at the Atrium, I need you to go back to the Business complex and go inside the classroom you were in this morning. We need to discuss your future in a more official setting. I'm extremely disappointed in you. Were you trying to seduce me?" You gulp audibly. You can barely get the words out. Your stomach sinks and you feel the weight of the universe crashing on you. You manage to stammer out "No sir, absolutely not. I was in a rush and forgot to wear a bra in my haste. I am so sorry for being disrespectful or appearing inappropriate."

Professor Green's eyes blazed with visible irritation and anger. "Sir. Sir. This is the FORTH correction I've had to make on you, 13. First, you dress like a slut and now you disrespect me?" He gets up. "Meet me at the complex immediately. You'll have one more chance to save your career." He storms off to the waiter. He hands him a 100-dollar bill and leaves without looking back. You attempt to stand up but fall back down lightheaded.

Your world is crashing on you. It has started as such a good day. To end like this?? No. No, you've come too far. You stand up. Your cunt leaks a huge amount of fluid into your panties, and it slides down your legs. Ugh. What does that man do to you? It's driving you insane. You attempt to clean your fluids from the chair with a napkin and hastily move out of the atrium.

Your heart is racing as you speed walk towards the business complex. How do I get out of this? What's next? Please God, help me out of this. What is wrong with me? How is my body reacting so severely to just TALKING to this man? What the hell is up with the number 13? So many thoughts drive through your head as you make your way to your reckoning.

You walk into the complex and make your way to the classroom you were in earlier. On the way there, however, you hear a very strange sound. It sounds like a man moaning in serious pain. Where is that coming from? You start putting your ear to the wall and start walking down it. You find a spot where it seems it's at its loudest.

You see a slight indention in the wall and touch it. Suddenly the wall slides open to reveal a passageway. What the fuck is this? Extremely frightened but equally curious, you walk down the very well-lit corridor. You hear a loud stone on stone sound and look behind you. The wall closed back into place. You run back and attempt to open it. It's completely smooth and not budging. Well, shit. This is some horror movie shit right here. How do you get yourself into these things?? The lights turn off.

UGH! You pull out your cell phone (No service). Too much rock, you guess. You turn on the phone's flashlight and make your way down the corridor tentatively. You hear the moaning getting progressively louder as you walk down the hallway. It sounds like someone is in serious pain. When you get close to the end of the corridor you see what is causing all the noise. You recognize him. Geoff! You rush forward to help. He's tied up to what appears to be a St. Andrews cross. You recognize it from your history lessons. He's tied up with what appears to be chain and zip ties. You look around for some way to cut him down, but you see none. "Geoff, it's me! Hey!"

He barely looks up and seems to have problems forming words. Suddenly a loud screeching sound comes over a speaker system. You cover your ears and kneel on the ground. It's unbearable. You hear a familiar voice come over after the screeching stops. "Ah, 13. Well, it seems you've stumbled upon my... extra-curricular studies. Unfortunate for you, but very fortunate for me. What you see before you is what happens when people defy me. 14, or "Geoff" thought it would be a good idea to tell me no. Nobody tells me no. You will learn that soon enough."

You cry out. "Please let us go, sir. Please!" "There you go again with this "sir" nonsense, 13. No. Here's how it's going to go. You're going to do something for me. If you fail to do this task, then you will take 14's spot on the cross. You will now call me DADDY. Do you understand? No more professor or sir or dr. DADDY. Always daddy. You are going to have a new life now. You won't like it at first, but you will grow to love it. Here's what's going to happen next. I'm going to video you. Look up at the monitor above you."

You look up and see yourself next to 14 on his cross. You're being videoed. "Do you see yourself? Good. I'm recording this whole thing. I'm going to edit the audio so they can't hear what I'm telling you. They can only see what your actions are. Tell me you understand." You are shaking with fear, but you're not stupid. You reply "Yes, S...Daddy. I understand." Daddy responds. "Good girl. That's exactly what I want to hear. You learn quickly. Maybe you're smarter than you let on. Now, for your first task in your new life. Take that plastic covering from the wall there and move next to 14."

You slowly walk over to grab the plastic covering and move next to your semi-conscious classmate. The loudspeaker echoes "Now, use that plastic and wrap it around 14s mouth and nose. Tightly. Do it for daddy, my little one. Hold it there until he stops breathing. Do it now." You look up. No, he can't want this. "Please, daddy, I can't hurt another person. Please don't make me do this. I'm begging you."

You hear laughter over the speaker. "No, little one. You WILL do this, or I will kill you myself. It's him or you. Decide. You have two minutes." You start freaking out and pacing frantically. You tell yourself you don't have a choice as you slowly wrap the plastic around his head 6 times and hold the end. You feel Geoff's body shudder as it desperately tries to find oxygen. You hear the loudspeaker. "Good girl! Hold it for 3 minutes. I'll let you know when that's up." You continue to hold as tears roll down your eyes and splash on your blouse. You look down to avoid making eye contact with Geoff.

You see how hard your nipples are. You wonder what the hell is wrong with yourself? Why are you getting turned on? Soon, you hear the speaker. "Ok, release him." You drop the bag, and Geoff's body hangs limp on the cross. Almost immediately the electronic chain system drops the body off the cross. "Back up, little one. Get close to the corridor. I don't want my little girl to get hurt."

When you arrive at the edge of the room, a large pit trap opens, and Geoff's body falls into a long chute. The Trap shuts almost immediately, and you feel a large amount of heat coming from the floor. "If you're wondering what that heat is, tiny, it's my incinerator I had installed. By now, it's as if Geoff never existed." You are terrified and shivering. "Oh, it's ok, my sweet little angel. We are going to have such a good life together. You're going to live with me and we're going to have such a great life together. You're going to bear my children. You're going to love every minute of it. I will control your finances. I will control your clothing choices. I will control what you eat. You're going to be perfect to me. You will be my princess. We will go over all the rules when you get to your new home. Do you understand?"

You start crying. "Yes, Daddy." He replies. "You're such a good girl. Daddy is so proud of you." Despite yourself, this makes you feel a shiver of pleasure. You think to yourself: what is wrong with me?? The loudspeaker calls out again. "Now, get undressed for me. I've already seen your pretty nipples. Show me the rest. Get as naked as the day you were born and push yourself against the cross, so your ass is exposed to me." You knew this was coming. You dreaded it, but you also couldn't help yourself but to be excited. As you were thinking to yourself, the chains came out of nowhere and secured your wrist and upper body to the cross.

The loudspeaker booms: "Good. I don't want you getting any stupid ideas like escape or something equally stupid. I'll be down in a second, my princess." You hear the stone door slide against its mechanism and shut almost as fast. You hear heavy footfalls make their way towards you. You feel A shadow envelop you from behind and you feel hot breath on the back of your neck. "Hello, my little girl. I hope you're ready for the first day of the rest of your life. Nothing else in your life matters except me. Your cuckold husband means nothing. Your friends at home mean nothing. Your whole life revolves around Daddy. Everything."

You feel a large finger touch the outside of your dripping cunt. "Oh, my. Look at my little girl. She's extremely turned on. So much so I can feel her wetness on the outside of her sweet little pussy." You emit a sharp sound as he touches you. He slowly slides one finger inside you. It's a very large finger and it takes some work to get it to in despite how wet you are. You moan quite loudly. You can't help yourself. "Ahh, my pet. You've already accepted your position without saying a word. Your body is talking more volumes than your mouth ever could. Before I begin taking what's mine, you are not to cum. At all. Do you understand."

When you didn't answer fast enough, he grabs your hair roughly and pulls it back. You know he could kill you if he wanted to. "Yes, Daddy, I understand. I'm not to cum." He lets go of your hair. "That's my good girl." You feel something shift near your lower back and then you feel a very large and super warm object hit the top of your ass and your lower back. IS THAT HIS COCK? IT's huge! "Prepare yourself, my little one. I will not go easy on you. You need to get used to me. This will be your place every day."

He slides his cock in roughly. He spreads you apart without remorse and drives it all the way until his balls smack against your clit. You cum immediately all over his cock. "Oh. What is this? You are a bad bad girl! You came on my cock after I told you not to. Very bad."

He pulls his cock out abruptly and your pussy shoots your cum all over the floor. "I know you love your daddy's cock, but you need to listen to directions, ok little one? That's all of daddy's cock you get right now. If you're well behaved in the next three days, I'll allow you to have some more. Until then, you're going to be chained up here. I will be monitoring you with my phone app and the video system. If you attempt to call for help, you know how that ends. All you must do is stay here for three days. There is bathroom in the corner there and there is a small television on the side. You must sleep on the floor, though. I will provide a small blanket and a pillow. You need to learn your place. The quicker you do that, the quicker your accommodations become better. Do you understand?"

You look around resigned. Well... This is it then. "Yes, Daddy. I understand." "Good girl. I will provide food daily. I will also shoot my cum on your food so that you get used to my taste. You will eat all your food and drink all your beverages. I will make them special for you. Maybe you can earn a name again if you work hard enough. For now, you can either be a good girl or a bad girl. Bad girls do not have fun. You will learn to love me. Your daddy will always take care of your needs. You never have to worry about anything ever again. Just follow the rules." "Yes, daddy." "Good girl." He leaves. Your new life has begun. You look for your cell phone. It's gone. Yep. New life indeed.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
slammerjammer37slammerjammer37over 1 year agoAuthor

Look, man. I get that those are the generally acceptable rules people employ on their situations. That said, BDSM stands for bondage, domination, sadism and masochism. Thr component of consent exists in the community. I approve of this too.

However, This is also fiction. There are no legal implications nor any reasonable expectations. Don't like it? That's cool. I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! The tags are NOT accurate. This is not BDSM. The three main principles are

1) safe

2) sane

3) consensual

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

slammerjammer37slammerjammer37over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. It's my first attempt at fiction. I'll slowly get better :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was sooooo hot. More please!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 01 A naive Latina virgin is enslaved.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How I Became a Lesbian Slave A straight, married woman becomes a lesbian sex slave.in Lesbian Sex
Learning to be a Sub: Lesson #1 Curious teen wants to learn about BDSM.in Lesbian Sex
Aunt Ann's Pony Life Ch. 01 Meet Ann and David.in Fetish
I Don't Care About You Ex-wife degradation.in BDSM
More Stories