Brazen Neighbor

Story Info
A neighbor’s sister’s visit turns into a hot erotic encounter.
4k words
4.44
31k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Brazen Neighbor

By Aleq de Satyr

Prologue

Friends and neighbors denote different sets of people but it is possible to have friends who are neighbors and neighbors who are friends. Interestingly, we become friends with our neighbors very easily as we interact with them on a daily basis.

It is important to understand that loving your neighbors is not just a simple task. Instead, it requires your entire self to be selfless. It requires you to show compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and provide service and meet needs to and for your neighbors...Love thy neighbor as yourself is one of the Ten Commandments.

Love Thy Neighbor...

Karen my next door neighbor, is one of two truly friendly neighbors on my block. She is a divorcee in her late 40's, with a passion for gardening. I always stop by and chat with her on Sunday mornings after jogging, as she potted around in her front garden. She is rather quiet and unassuming with an intriguing, sublimely smoldering look in her eyes.

On a hot weekend in late Spring as I watered my lawn, Karen came over with another woman in tow and introduced her as her older sister Vesta. She would housesit for Karen while she was away on a sabbatical in Boston for six weeks.

Vesta looked stunning with her very long, wavy prematurely grey unkempt hair; and the facial resemblance to Karen was uncanny. Karen wanted me to help Vesta when she needed it. Later we had a few drinks in my house.

Three days later with Karen gone, Vesta came over and asked me to help with her laptop. The problem was, she had not plugged it in. Well, what can I say. Maybe it was just a ruse. We became more acquainted.

"You look like a poet and a hippy" I said to Vesta as we enjoyed some sea-food buffet some scotch and a joint. Modern Jazz filled the living room.

"Actually I'm a freelance columnist, a writer and a poet of sorts. And yes I'm a hippy in spirit. I do not wear panties unless I have to see my doctor. My cunt needs lots of fresh air" she said flippantly. Indeed, she had published two very erotic novels.

We felt completely at ease with each other. Her 50 year old body, clad in Yoga pants and tank top is still trim, fat-free and spritely; her feminine curves, her tits and cameltoe accentuated by the outfit; her essence soft and caring. She seemed dressed for a seduction. She said she scorns mainstream women as tame and submissive. She likes to be brazen, unrestrained by convention or propriety. She has given up fear and anger by eroticizing it, thereby letting it go, and has become "a radical pervert"...Like Karen she is also a divorcee.

"Strangely enough I was named after the virgin Goddess Vesta, who also symbolized the phallus. An anomaly but I guess I took on the phallus side" she said wryly.

The woman was full of surprises and she regaled me with some snippets of herself. She is a sex-radical woman and is proud of her sexuality, of her vulva, her clitoris, of her rich, ripe cunt filled with smooth, rich juice. A woman whose head is held high and properly connected to her cunt.

"The truth is: The more brazen women are, the more we represent the unknown; things which men are afraid of...We are defying the so-called experts who try to interpret our sexuality to us, by going out there and celebrating it without any inhibitions" she said.

A self-made woman, she can talk intelligently about art, poetry avant-garde music and plays with real intensity...Her sexual idiosyncrasies made her a most interesting woman. Her dirty mind fascinated me so much.

"Sexuality is power" she proclaims. Her strength is unmistakable and resonant. She lives vibrantly and fearlessly, renewed in spirituality and sacred female tradition. Suddenly I remembered a passage from Henry Miller:

"Men are only beginning to perceive the true nature of woman's being. If she is no longer an enigma, she is certainly an everlasting source of wonder and rich in unexplored possibilities in every domain of life".

Vesta certainly fitted the billing perfectly...Darkly attractive and seductive with sultry looks, she was a most exciting and engaging woman. Very candid and erotic in discussions of sexual politics and women's sexuality. She claimed to have raised her 20 year old only daughter Electra, aka "Raw Vulva" in her own image.

"And she is currently into Alt/Gothic lifestyle and Sex; I have no objection" added Vesta.

"I have fucked a lot, I love to fuck" she said. I was pleasantly shocked and needless to say aroused. Sexual energy began flowing between us. The message in her eyes said I'd love to fuck you. Then we were kissing rather spontaneously, passionately. I told her she was very desirable. Her eyes lit up.

"And you do excite and turn me on so much Nat; I get all soft and warm inside around you" she retorted, smiling warmly and nestling against me in the sofa, murmuring softly.

"Shit, you've got me so fucking wet and wanting already" she whispered as I caressed her neck, her breasts, her back while she pressed her crotch against mine, moaning, melting into me like a magnet.

"You have no idea how happy I am" I said, peeling off her body suit then my own clothes. Her salt and peppery bush was dense, the hairs long, spreading from hip to hip; her armpits festooned with thick long hairs. Wow, I thought.

"OMG, Nat your cock is so big, so beautiful, so hard and veiny" she gushed stroking my dick. She straddles me on the bed, squatting on her haunches. She grabs my cock with both hands and comes down on it forcing it up her cunt, until I moan with delight, feeling the clasp of her warm tight pussy and the tickle of her thick, curly pubic hairs along my shaft, her nipple between my lips. She slides up and down the length of my cock, furiously.

I feel the incredible heat and wetness inside her as she moves back and forth clutching me inside, squeezing hard, gripping me like a velvet vise. Her face twisted in an animal grimace of genuine ecstasy.

"O baby, baby, you feel so good" she whispers, holding my dick inside and squeezing. She is ready to come, her body trembling. She pauses briefly to regain control, then rolls onto her back, urging me to fuck her harder. And I did with relish, gazing at her hair fanned out on the pillows like a peacock's plumage.

Vesta was so wet I could hear my cock moving inside her loud slurpy, squishy, sounds; her cunt swollen, ravenous, delicious, emitting a bittersweet aroma. Her big clitoris engorged, jutting out proudly twitching. There is nothing like a very wet, ravenous cunt. You can plunge in there, feeling it getting bigger and deeper; no end to it, none that your cock can reach...

I continued diving into her churning cave bringing new wetness out of her. The thick, slimy cream coating my cock, her clitoris hard twitching, the warm musky fragrance from her cunt filled my nostrils. She moved instinctively, intoxicated by her own lust.

I feel the turmoil building inside me while Vesta surrenders to her tremors, clasping me tightly, wrapping her dampened cunt around my hard swollen cock, until I begin to dissolve and cry out loudly, pumping a big load of my cum into her.

"Good baby, give it all to me" she said, gushing inside also with a wrenching orgasm, soaking the sheets with her love-juices. Her loud cry echoed in the room and she dissolved in her belly, clenching my spurting cock, her body wracked with the after-shocks, while laughing and sighing and hugging each other in the pure joy of living and fucking.

"You're a wonderful lover Nat" she muttered as her body continued to tremble and I stayed deep inside her cunt. We rested in silence, Vesta's body clinging to me, like a Siamese twin, twitching sporadically. "Let's do this again later" she said, drifting off to sleep while I played with her hair.

Much later I watched the delight and pleasure on Vesta's face as she mounted me and sank down on my upright cock. Apparently she likes being on top...Moving in perfect rhythm, driving me insane with pleasure. Then she stopped moving and held my cock still inside, kneading, massaging, squeezing, sucking, milking with her inner muscles until I cried out...

"Just lie back and let me fuck you lovely man" she crooned.

And she fucked and fucked me with movements that would make a Goddess proud. "Goodness, this is one wonderful cock, so fucking hard and throbbing like crazy" she crooned on and on. I thrashed about on the bed. Her pussy would not let go of my dick.

"Look into my eyes while I fuck you " said Vesta, over and over. Her slimy grool streaming down my cock in rivulets, down my cock shaft onto my balls and down my ass crack. Her breasts bouncing, her hair wild with her resumed movements; her flaring hips gyrating softly as she plunges up and down my dick. With a loud cry She came and came again and again, beating my chest with her fists.

I rolled Vesta onto her back and fucked her hard but controlled. Then I lost control as a powerful, violent orgasm rocked my body. Vesta howled again in orgasm while my cum cascaded into her womb...I went back home at sundown feeling pretty haggard, but very well-fucked.

@@@

In the ensuing ten days Vesta and I fucked like crazy. It was an opulent, exquisite insanity. We explored a glorious outlandish, unadulterated sex with reckless abandon, with creative ingenuity with curious affection at times. Mostly at her house, sometimes at mine.

Karen called Vesta once while we were basking in post coital languor. "Oh, Nat and I just had a wonderful fuck" said Vesta brazenly, nonchalantly. An intense argument broke out between the two women. I could hear Karen shouting angrily.

"Unlike you my cunt is open 24-7, any big hard cock is most welcome;

So fuck you Karen and the horse you rode into town on!" Exclaimed Vesta then hung up. The next Saturday afternoon Vesta came over for a fuck while my best buddy Zach was visiting, breaking my mandated five day rest for us.

"But I've been dripping all morning long Nat, my cunt aches terribly" she cried when I chastised her.

"Maybe Zach can fuck me or both of you, I'd love that" she said nonchalantly.

"Whoa, what a brazen lady. I like her already" cackled Zach. Come on Nat, be a sport let's oblige the lovely lady" he added...Vesta's eagerness was so obvious I spread a duvet and a large towel and pillows on the rug, while she and Zach were busy fondling and smooching on the couch. Vesta shrieked with excitement when she saw Zach's massive, veined very thick dick.

Minutes later they were on the duvet and she was on top of Zach, impaled on his cock, riding him muttering obscenities her juices streaming down his shaft. I watched them with keen interest and getting aroused. Sensuous music filled the room. The curtains fluttered gently in the afternoon breeze as they fucked...I joined them lubricating my cock with Vesta's juice and plunging into her tight asshole. Vesta cried out as my cock went in deeper. Vesta's abundant cunt juices is simply amazing for a woman her age.

We moved in rhythm, our spirits racing back and forth. The room echoed with the sounds of our fucking. We were lost in pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before me. Vesta's body convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with juices, wrenching cries of ecstasy from her that echoed across the room and into the woods beyond. We fucked her with a smoldering intensity. She moaned sporadically, moving her hips her ass rhythmically, taking both cocks easily; her every orgasm was a prelude to the next. The woman is a true sex-enthusiast.

Vesta kept blubbering, sobbing to our tandem thrusts into her cavities as we fucked her slowly but relentlessly; and she kept coming to my amazement. Then Zach erupted into her with several grunts. I came seconds later, Vesta's asshole gripping my dick as I poured my cum into her bowels...Peace and quiet returned. A sudden breeze wafted in. Vesta rolled off Zach looking dazed but fully satiated, she dozed off instantly, semen leaking out of her orifices.

Later she felt exhausted, drained and I daresay a bit disoriented when I walked her back to her house. Her cunt and asshole were very sore, she said. I suggested a douche with some warm alum and a rub with tiger balm. Three days later she felt rejuvenated, recharged, but decided to lay off sex for a while...In the days that followed I took Vesta jogging, then we'd have refreshments at my house.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" I'd ask.

"I'd rather be fucking" she'd grin. Then we'd fuck and fuck. We spent fun-filled days together, fucking ourselves blind. We were both rampant with extravagant lust. And Vesta's cunt remained elastic, supple all along.

"God, this fucking has become one wild, unlawful act!" she said once, as I fucked her doggie style on the deck in the backyard. She had insisted on fucking outdoors, she likes that. Her cries were so loud I thought the neighbors will come rushing in but no one came. Only squirrels scuttling about.

"Oh Nat, go deep go deep" she orders, shuddering as I sink my hard cock deep into her, our pubic hairs mingling...My thrusts are precise, centered, strong, slow, compelling; She is wide open to me, her cunt closed tight around my cock, my thumb deep in her asshole. Her body feels cool, but her supple pussy feels like a bubbling, throbbing, slurpy furnace; churning with a thick aroma...I watch my cock disappear and reappear into her luscious twat, her face beatific, glowing with contentment.

She wails as our long, feverish fucking becomes intense, passionate, gloriously modulated...A breathtaking, sweetly endless tantric copulation. Then finally, Oh God! bursting into her in long jets, pouring, spilling my hot cum into her. She flies to the sky screaming then sink into the earth...Our juices mingle and spill out in streams as we continue to fuck until a golden sunset appeared over the horizon. Ushering in the everlasting orgasm, cascading in a shower of brilliant vital energy thru our shuddering rejuvenated bodies.

Once at her house, her daughter called, Vesta suggested that I listened in on the other phone. The conversation, ranging from clitorises, how to grow them to squirting to fucking, was so erotic I could not believe my ears.

"Mom said you have a super big cock which makes magic in her cunt" blurted Electra when I said hello.

"Your mom exaggerates a lot" I said.

"It's true and you know it" retorted Vesta, sticking out her tongue at me playfully.

"My cunt needs some attention, so can I come over and check out that magical dick"? asked Electra.

"You stay put young lady until I return you horny slut" snapped Vesta.

I asked Electra what Raw Vulva meant. It turned out it was an X Rated video she made...She was the star, the director and sometimes the camera person. Later Vesta showed me a picture of Electra. She was gloriously naked. Her nubile body looked delectable. Her hair long like her mother's was dyed purple. She had tattoos and piercings and a smooth shaved pussy.

@@@

Karen returned unexpectedly a week earlier while I was out of town and promptly dispatched Vesta off after an ugly fight...Upon my return, pissed off Karen confronted me with a big argument.

"For the longest time I've been giving you hints in many diverse ways for you to fuck me. But no, then along comes sister slut and you fuck her instead, practically every day I was away" she said angrily.

After a long heart to heart exchanges between us, I calmed Karen down, took her in my arms and kissed her passionately, wiping away her tears. "I've thought about fucking you my every waking moment, but you were always so detached, so distant, unattainable I just bided my time" I told her.

"Silly man, you could have asked me over, ripped off my clothes and fucked me dumb and I would have let you" she whispered.

"Come, my lady, let me take you to the outer limits of sexual nirvana" I said with a smile, leading the visibly trembling and mewling Karen to her bedroom.

"OMG Nat, I'd always imagined you have a big cock; I never thought it is this huge" she said, gazing in awe at my solid hardon, swaying from side to side. Deftly she climbed onto the bed beside me and began to stroke my body up and down with sweet solemnity, murmuring words of blessing and comfort, squeezing my dick with both hands...She sucked my dick for a while

"And it is so fucking hard and heavy" she murmured. I returned Karen's caresses, feeling her supple mature flesh beneath my hands, her sweet sublime smell arising to my nostrils from her very wet, hairy tumescent vulva. It was the juiciest pussy I'd seen in a long while

I opened her thighs further and drank deeply from the hairy cunt nestled between them...Her cunt was redolent with piss and musk; teasing, licking, sucking, nibbling on her swollen clitoris which throbbed and pulsated in my mouth, while she groaned and writhed most whorishly, chanting a litany of sweet obscenities, much to my surprise.

My cock had become fully erect, hard, grand, when I finally penetrated her to her very foundations and began moving inside her slowly, rhythmically. She was radiant, beautiful, she looked like a Goddess. I fucked her luxuriously, delighting in her supple body, her tight delicious cunt...She moved in rhythm with the sobs of her mounting pleasure, wet with the slippery mixture of sweat and woman-juice.

Karen's sensuality seemed to come out of her pores, her craving was intense, her passion incendiary. She squirmed and moaned in pleasure. Her breath came quickly, grunting in staccato rhythm as I fucked her deep, her cunt closes tightly around my hard cock... Her body throbs, the juices bubbling out of her soaking cunt, running down the crack of her ass. She gasped, grunted and cried out in ecstasy.

"Harder, fuck me harder" she moaned as her orgasm welled up and her body went into spasms and jerks; her pelvis raised off the bed twitching, gyrating, reaching a peak of intense throbbing pleasure that rose to heights of no return, forcing me into her frenzy. She exuded a final great full-body shudder then stopped moving. I watched the thick creamy juices rush out of her cunt.

Karen sobbed joyously as she lay motionless and silent in my arms. We were still locked together, my cock still hard inside her...I felt her throbbing; her cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around me. She looked at me with an adoring wonderment. The sensations, gentle but profound stirred me deeply. I felt her cunt, her womb, her breasts were full of me.

She closed her eyes as I began to caress her breasts, sucked her nipples and started to move inside her again...She caught her breath, surprised by my renewal of desire. I stroked the engorged clitoris, hugely swollen, with my cockhead teasing her over and over, then finally plunging my dick deeply all the way to her womb then slowly pulling all the way out. It was fascinating watching the slimy grool leaking out of her twat, down her ass crack as I pulled out my cock.

Karen opened herself to everything as I thundered my thrusts into her core. "O God" she wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from me. We'd been fucking for a long time and she'd come many times already.

"Oh woman, you're so delicious" I whispered to her, plowing deeply into her ever churning cunt.

"Oh God!" she gasped tremulously. Her cunt was tight, her very strong muscles gripping my cock like a vise.

Karen cried out in pleasure again and again, feeling the intensity of the fucking...We moved together, grinding our crotches together, breathing like athletes in a race, fueled by passion. She held on tightly as I rode her, wanting me harder, wanting and wanting like a starved animal. I could feel the wet heat of her cunt opening and contracting. Her body was a river of sweat and juices as her nails dug into my back, and her legs scissored my thighs while I oscillated and modulated my thrusts.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12