Brazen Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a howl just before the final explosive orgasm engulfed us as I erupted a geyser of cum into her and an exhilarating feeling of freedom and satisfaction washed over us. Karen continued to rock with me, breathing in sync with me and gently caressed my back.

"Stay inside me, do not pull out of my cunt" she implored. My cock was still hard and throbbing inside her soaking in her juices.

The stillness was vociferous. We were so fucking wet...Her arms around my hips, holding my ass, pressing me into her. She whispered obscenities to me. Karen is special, a wild, enthusiastic, ravenous, sexy woman beneath her aloofness. It occurred to me that she is covertly brazen, whereas Vesta is overtly brazen. They are both very bold and do not care what other people think about them or their behavior. It gives them an energy of power and confidence. Not to mention young Electra, I guess it runs in the family.

All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty wet bottomless waves rolling, crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely day and the world went into slow motion.

The sun cascaded into the bedroom, making everything look lush, rich and frescoed. My hands caressed Karen's naked body. How beautiful it was, supple and ripened. Her benevolent breasts soft but firm. Her very hairy pussy beckoning like a moan of pleasure. My desire for her was very strong. Her clitoris throbbed furiously as I entered her and her twat swallowed my dick whole. She sighed with contentment.

We fucked and fucked for days on end, extremely horny for each other much of the time. Sexually on fire, sharing intense hours of sex. Lost in the rhythms, the flow, the laughter; Lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations. Karen would wrap her arms and legs around me as I heaved and poured load after load of cum into her in great spurts.

"God, how lovely it feels, all that thick, hot cum splashing into me" she'd cry, clutching me tight...After resting awhile I'd start to fuck Karen again, slowly, with deep lingering strokes. She'd pant, her cunt gripping my cock harder, her arms and legs clutching me to her voraciously...The sultry beauty of the night, the sweet guitar music, Karen's moans and the wet, slurpy sounds of her cunt were intoxicating for me, the supreme aphrodisiac. She'd come noisily, thrashing about, pulling me down with her. I'd begin to gush into her, grunting. A beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews.

It was apparent that we both felt something potentially serious happening, a simultaneous resistance and attraction. I can feel her pulse beat and the rhythm of her breathing enters me like a beautiful code message, an irresistible invitation. Tentatively exploring one another, we share breath, taste, fragrance and the feel of one another...Indeed, we had become addicted to each other; me to her cunt she to my cock. Chances are Karen and I will be fucking regularly in the months ahead. It will be our commitment to the Ten Commandments adage; Love Thy Neighbor as yourself.

The End

12