Brazilian Bathroom Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked on the other labia as well. Fumbling around, her index finger stroked the length of the labia to come clear of any entanglement. Her thumb and index finger pinced my labia to pull it in between the rods. This one took more dexterity because she had to work underneath the swim bottoms, yet had to get her fingers out of there as well so that the bottoms hugged my skin flush.

The pasties were round disks. They seemed reather thick. "Look at the ceiling," Marisol told me. Instinctively, my gaze followed her guidance upward. But a quick thought that this was merely a distraction ruse shot my eyes back down right in time to see Marisol press onto the first pastie from both sides. It had a hinge in the center that snapped back and revealed green teeth that looked frightening. Only a roar came out of my throat to protest because I couldn't form words so quickly. She let the thing snap onto my right nipple. The sharp pain made me jump. I tried to rip it off, but Marisol pressed her flat hand firmly onto my boob. I tried yanking on her hand.

"Breathe! Breathe!" she told me. "It'll pass. The waves are very strong in the ocean. Those won't come off."

So I walked out of the bathroom with my genitals super accentuated in my mind from the sensation. She was smiling a big and gleaming smile. My blushing face and her confident guidance meant a victory for her being a good sister. She was leading the way with her chest held high.

We walked past the long bathroom line. Marisol pushed both of the double doors open, feeling strong and powerful. I seemed to be the source of her power as I hobbled behind her desperately wanted to touch my nipples and pussy, but knowing that it wasn't the place. The waitress grabbed two sets of utensil, wrapped in a white cloths. She walked us to the front of the restaurant with a panoramic view out of the floor-to-ceiling window to the coloreful parade of runners, walkers, and bikers passing along the ocean boardwalk. Ramon was waiting for us at the table. He had a serious, professional face and a tube sock for his penis with the Brazilian national flag. Apparently, he had come straight from work. Everyone tongue kissed with two left swirls.

"The time to quit the airline is now," he told Marisol. "They laid off another ten percent today to fly the planes fully automated. Look, I passed the interview to work for the offshore company. I know you don't like it, but it's the only sensible choice."

"You know those offshore outfits speak nice in their headquarter, but once you fly for a while, they'll slip you shady assignments," Marisol worried.

"No pilot has yet gotten conviceted for avoiding to check the cargo hold. If I aggressively ignore everything but the flight controls, I'll be fine," he explained. "They tell me to fly from A to B. It's my job to fly from A to B. I never have to know more. I can never get indicted for anything more."

"There are miles and miles of structures on the deep ocean. Nobody knows what really happens outside of national boundaries," protested Marisol.

"How are we going to pay for our lifestyle? Are you getting a promotion?" Ramon burst out.

There was silence on Marisol's end. Ramon sensed that he had embarrassed Marisol over a weakness. Luckily for him, a brunette grabbed his shoulders and tongue kissed him. A blond with a pony tail took Marisol's attention with a tongue kiss and tight arm wrap. Marisol smacked the blond on her bubble butt with gusto. They were apparently good friends. Marisol's face showed that ther mood was instantly lifted with sparkling eyes.

The blond gushed a surprised expression on her face and held her cheeks when she looked at me. She jump-danced forward to hoist her lips onto mine. She swirled right. I swirled right. I lingered my tongue. Her mouth was downright delicious. She tasted for marischoni cherries and whipped cream - so sweet and delicious that I wanted to eat her. Then her tongue darted forward as if to make a period punctuation in my mouth. I felt awkward. I probably shouldn't linger in people's mouths to taste their mouth deodorant. It was probably improper. But what did a period punctuation with the tongue mean. She smiled at me and said, "I'm Paolina!" I clearly sensed that the punctuation was only meant for me to be noticed, as if she had slipped it to me on the down low.

The brunette cut in with a tongue kiss to me. We both swirled right. Her mouth was a strange flavor like too many flavor dimensions opening up at the same time. It was definitely fresh, watery, and had an open feel. There were also earthy tones to it and an invigorating, astringent quality. My tongue did the lingering again after the swirl. I couldn't help it but be intrigued by all the taste notes trying to say something that I couldn't piece together. I suddenly felt transported into the Welsh country side with images of rain-sogged moss on trees.

"Eryri," I burst out!

"Exactly!" exclaimed the brunette with an astonished and admiring look in her eyes. Her eyes were wide open. Her lips spoke of an instant love for me. "You know your Welsh national parks!"

"I'm Leonor! Marisol talked about you a lot!" the brunette introduced herself.

Paolina made Ramon move to another chair so that Paolina could sit next me. She pulled her chair close and put one hand on my thigh and the other over my shoulder. She sang into my ear with a big smile, "I love the colorful clothes she wears." She drum rolled with her index finger on the table. I recognized the Beach Boys song she was singing. Everyone else joined in singing, "I'm pickin' up good vibrations." Paolina initiated us to put our arms on top of the person next to us and to sway to us singing with joyful abandon "good vibrations." I was so stunned at the sudden emotional and lyrical outburst. We never did that in America, but it felt so happy and carefree. I loved it!

"Paolina is an executive personal trainer," Marisol explained to me, suggesting that Paolina knew how to get people's emotions up.

They ordered a mixture of small tapa dishes. Fingers were soaring around the plate. They had no reservations about diving in for the morsels they wanted. On the opposite, with gusto they enjoyed, loved, and marveled at the morsels. Rather than being stingy, an empty plate simply meant that there was space on the table to order another surprise concoction from the chef.

Leonor kept looking at me. Her glances lingered on me when she thought I was focused on picking up a new morsel. I trained my eyes to have a soft gaze so that I could observe the periphery of my eyes. She was studying me. I noticed her holding back from the conversation, only throwing in a few congratulatory words, never engaging by bringin a new conversational thread. I got an eerie feeling from her despite all of the light hearted laughter going on around the table.

Out of the blue, Leonor spoke a strong voice that demanded attention, "Who are you?"

Paolina laughed like it was the biggest joke, "That's Fia, Marisol's sister!"

"No," said Leonor, staring straight at me. "'Who are you?' is the question that you are asking yourself. You've never formed your own identity. When you grew up in America, you simply happened. Now that you are here, you don't know who you are. You haven't even solved the question yet of 'Who can I be?'"

Marisol apologized, "Leonor is a psychoanalyst. She gets sometimes intense."

"It's not me who's getting intense," Leonor objected. "She's joking and laughing here with us, but behind the facade, she's intensely homesick. Moving to a new place is a break with the past, an opportunity to reinvent oneself."

My breath stalled. Could she read my mind? How much was she guessing and simply checking if I reacted? How much did she know for certain. I got scared at the thought that she might understand me more than I do myself.

"Panic is normal," Leonor assured me, showing how attune she was with what was going on in my inside. I thought I had given her a plain face. "Being a social facilitator is your natural archetype. You are quiet and observant. That enables you to bring people together into groups and in harmony. But natural doesn't mean that you have to adopt it. There is something wild and unpredictable about you that's very weak and may burst to the surface."

The table had become utterly silent and tense. Leonor realized what she had done. "Fun fact!" she tried to lighten the mood. "Fia saw Ramon and Marisol having sex last night!" She broke out laughing hard at the shock on Marisol's face. Paolina spit out her food across the table. Ramon smiled smitten.

Paolina broke out singing "My poker face" from Lady Gaga. Everyone joined in and made fun of the revelation and how Fia had been hiding the dirty secret. The table was so jovial and full of fun like she had never experienced living under the blob. She started feeling at home. She heard stories and tales about what life would be like. She watched out across the sand to the waves breaking in the near distance. She yearned to be swimming in them.

As the plates were emptied except for left behind debris, I felt my bladder near bursting. After that sweat drenched workout, I had been so thirsty and emptied glass after glass to send the poor waitress scurrying back before her boss could see that she had left a customer's glass empty. All of that excess input wanted to become output. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked without really looking around me because I was still jovial and giddy at the singing and jokes.

The bathroom line was twice as long. I saw a tall white guy standing with a sign that said, "Posso ser útil." I waved him over. My self confidence was way to high like I was drunk from the group vibes. I turned to face the wall of shrubbery and pointed the guy towards my pussy. I seemed to be a bit overly boisterous with my demeanor. The guy kneeled hesitantly down. He seemed to wait for me to take my bathing suit bottom clip off, but I made him take it off. I couldn't fumble with those two metal rods.

Once he saw my cleanly shaven snatch, he knew what to do. He was back in familiar territory. He formed a snug suction cup with his lips and pressed it around my clit and urethra. He looked up at me with big eyes that looked like a puppy begging for food. His facial expression was so patiently pleading that I almost burst out laughing. He nodded at me with helpless craving. I bent my knees out bowlegged so that I could push my pubic bone harder on him to make sure nothing spilled.

The terrible pain of a huge volume of pee in my bladder told me that once the torrent was unleashed, I would be completely out of control. Yet, the lock that kept it closed was equally fierce. I tried to breathe calm to let go. His eyes, big white area at the bottom and round, black pupils on top, earnestly pleaded with me, "Now! Now!" I didn't even feel him much on my pussy. I was so much in the action of it all.

Pfff! Like a shot, my pee broke through the dam of inhibition. The stream was hard and thick like that of a horse. My knees went instantly limp. The guy felt me unsteady and grabbed my butt cheeks out of worry to press my groin against his lips. I don't know how he dealt with that typhoon of pee shooting at him. His Adam's apple started bouncing app and down with feverishly fast gulps from him. His lips and tongue roamed all over my pussy as he opened and closed his jaw to swallow, his cheeks ballooned with pee, and he raised to tighten anywhere the pee tried to dribble through the embrace of his mouth on my sex. All that wet moving was rather arousing to me. I loved being on top of a man, to be the one in charge, to have him on his knees in front of me, to feel him squirm around to please me.

When I was done, I was shaking my hips in his mouth to get the last drops out. Knowing that I was done, his lip started licking me all the length of my sex and all over. His hands were pleading with me for apology to have let a few drops escape. He did his best to clean me up with his tongue to atone. It felt so good. I wish he wouldn't hurry so much. Then he got up and walked away with a wobble that suggested that his belly was hurting from being overfilled. I had to love smittenly at what I had done to him.

I walked back into the restaurant with swagger. I slipped onto the chair at the table like I belonged there.

"False alarm?" asked Marisol.

I smiled big and said, "All taken care off!"

Paolina high fived me. The others looked at the two of us surprised for a moment. Then they realized as well what I had done. Ramon called for a round of shots to celebrate. They made me feel like I had passed the rites to be one with the group. Life in Brazil was going to be awesome!