Brazilian Hair Removal Ch. 02

Story Info
The therapist appointment.
4.4k words
4.71
21.7k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
229 Followers

After that very odd hair removal appointment I have come to my home. It was very good that she gave me those plastic pants. When I got home my ass was oozing the lube and something that was from the melting suppository. Also in the pants were something that little surprised me. There was a lot of my precum. What I did not know was that my precum was also in that sheet also that I was on when having that hair removal. The ladies of course have noticed that and looked at each other knowingly.

I had the next hair removal session coming in a few weeks but before that, I would have an appointment with the therapist that the doctor had ordered for me. Soon after I was at home I had a text message from the therapist and a list of open appointments that I could choose from. The doctor had been in contact with her and given my number.

My appointment would be in a few days. I followed the orders the doctor gave to me. To my little surprise, it actually worked pretty well. The ich was mostly gone. In the mornings I woke up soaking in those plastic pants. Every time there was also a lot of my precum and I just had to masturbate before leaving to work. The suppository and lube made me also horny. I did not know if they had something on them or was it only that the feeling in my ass that they gave me made me horny.

Then there came the day that I had my therapist appointment. After I had come home from work I had a shower and put on clean clothes. I never wanted to give a bad impression about myself.

I drove to that location and noticed that it was also a house in a loosely built suburb. There grew lots of big trees and looked like the houses were built in a forest.

It was a two stored house where I parked my car. It has a big garage in the yard of it.

I rose from my car and looked around. There was a bigger main entrance at the side of the house but it also had a smaller entrance at the end of the house that was facing the garage. It has some sign on the door and I guessed that it was the door I was supposed to take.

THERAPIST ERICA ANDERSON was in the sign so I took it like I was in the right door, There was a doorbell I pushed and soon after that, I heard a buzzing sound when the electric lock opened.

I walked in. There was a door closed before me and narrow stairs at my right-hand side. Those stairs had an arrow that showed upstairs and had a therapist text above it.

I walked upstairs and there was a little space with two little chairs. There were also three doors. One smaller one had a toilet sign on it the other one had none and the third had a sign THERAPIST.

I was a little early for my appointment and a little nervous too so I decided to visit the toilet and empty my bladder. The toilet was quite small. Just the toilet seat and sink. When I was emptying myself I looked around and found out that there was an enema bag hanging on over the sink. It also had a plug attached to the hose that wasn't very small.

Of course, I immediately thought about what that was doing there and what kind of people would use one of those!

I washed my hands and stepped out of the toilet. The therapist's door has been opened during my time in the toilet.

"Hi! I am Erica and you are supposed to be my next client I think," she says with a big smile.

I say hi to her in a little cautious voice. I had been in my thoughts and she had surprised me a little.

"Come on into my chamber! No need to be afraid, "she says jokingly to my answer.

I go in and she closes the door behind me. I notice that she has long blond hair and wears no makeup. Her blue eyes look at me very kindly but I can see there also the wisdom and curiosity. Her look is a bit of like those hippies in the sixties.

She sits behind her desk and wants me to sit opposite her. Then there starts an interview where she asks me every physical feeling I ever would have.

"Human is a psycho/physical creature. Everything affects everything. Your mind affects your physics and your physics affects your mind. I can see you are quite tense. Both physically and mentally. And it is not the only area that my good friend doctor Regina Smith told me," she says and looks directly at me.

"Yes, I have some tension in my muscles I have noticed and I have had my appointments to a massage regularly," I answer.

"I think regular massages do not cure your tension. Have you had for example your jaw massaged? I can see that you have a lot of tension there too and the cause of everything else can be there," she asks.

"No, I have not," I say a little surprised that she knows that only by looking at me.

"Next, we should investigate your body and maybe we will see what it wants to tell us. When we are familiar with your body we can get familiar with your mind also," she says and stands up.

I stand up also and look at her for what she has next for me?

"You can take all of your clothes off behind that curtain," she says and points the curtain in one of the corners of the room.

I go behind it and start to take the clothes off.

"You can put on that disposable underwear there is on that box if you are not comfortable to be fully naked," she says behind that curtain.

I see there is a box that contains some pink strings made of some latex or something like those disposable gloves doctors use. They look a little bit kinky for me so I decide not to use one of those.

I go out behind the curtain fully naked and she looks smiling at me.

"Were those pink panties a little too much for you?" she asks with a smirk.

"I think that a can be without too," I say to her with a little red on my cheeks.

"Yes, you did not have any at your last appointment either at the Amy place," she says and looks in a sexy way,

"Stand here in the middle of the room and try to be stand so that you regularly stand," she orders.

I stand there and she looks at me from every direction. She puts another hand on my front side and another on my backside standing in the side of me. She compares how much my head, shoulders, and hips are of the same vertical line.

Then she wants me laying on the massage table beside the window on my back. She goes through my whole body starting from my legs. The same thing goes with me laying on my stomach.

Then she wants me on my back again and says something about looking at my cavities.

I turn and I notice her putting on disposable gloves that are pink. They are quite tight to her and they make squeaking sounds when putting on.

"Let's look at that jaw of yours more closely," she says.

She comes to sit on her wheeled chair close to my head.

She feels the muscles in my face and neck.

"Open your mouth," she says, and then her finger goes in to feel the joint from inside.

That feels painful because the muscles are there quite tight. She presses and massages the muscles and the paint little subsides.

"Your mouth needs a lot of work, but we can have it in good condition if we do everything that is needed," she says and almost tenderly massages my lips when taking her fingers out.

Then she wants me to rise and stand facing the window near the massage table.

"Lean over the table on your hands," she orders.

The table is quite a low position so I am in a position where my ass is higher than my shoulders.

She feels my legs at the backside and says that they are very tight in this position and I should spend more time like that.

Then she takes something from the cabinet. I hear the opening sound of some jar and then I feel something cold and slick at my anus. Before I have time to react she puts her finger in me and I tense.

"I just relax and be calm. This is the other important cavity we have to work with a lot. Here is a point that has to be relaxed. In other vices, your body will be tense," she says and pushes points in my anus with her finger.

When I am getting used to her finger she sticks in another finger. I make noise and hear at the same time a knock from the door!

"Come in," she just says although she just has her two fingers in my ass!

I hear the door opening and someone coming in and closing the door behind.

"I just had some hard day at work today," says another female voice behind me.

"Was that the root canal treatment you had with our last patient today?" Erica asks her.

"Yes, that was quite hard work. I had to put a mouth opener even to her that she could not close it and use some extra gas for her to breath," she says like they were talking on their own.

"Is he your last client?" she asks.

"Yes, he is. He has multiple tensions in his body but he is quite an interesting patient. I would like to get in serious work with him and see how far we can get," she says fingering and massaging my anus.

"He has lots of tension in his pelvic area but also in his jaw. I think you should make him a little inspection if you think he needs something to be done with his teeth," she says and I hear that the other woman goes taking something.

She comes in front of me and I see her for the first time. She is a bigger woman than Erica. A little bit athletic lady but in a feminine way. She has a dark blue colored knee-high leather skirt and tight polo shirt that is full of her breasts. She has high heels and she is almost 190 cm high with them.

She looks at me smiling with her brown eyes when she is putting on some gloves. Her gloves are orange. She can not wear the same gloves as Erica because her hands are bigger.

"Hi, everyone calls me Sam and I am a dentist and I will examine a little bit of your mouth and biting," she says.

"Hi," I say a little confused because the situation is so absurd having the other one's fingers in my ass and the other one just comes in and starts to examine my mouth at the same time.

She takes a firm grip from my jaw and I open my mouth. She puts her finger in and feels my muscles and tongue.

"He is defiantly a biter. I have to examine him better in my clinic. I think there is some grinding that has to be done and he might need an occlusal splint for bruxism," she says.

While talking about this with Erica she has stopped examination but keeps her finger in my mouth. She presses my tongue gently with it and starts to make little movement sliding it deeper and back again. Her finger slides without effort on my saliva-coated tongue. It feels weird but nice. Like everything so far in this house.

"I think I need my special tool to have some more progress in here," says Erica and withdraws her fingers from my ass.

Sam keeps her finger on my tongue and I hear Erica taking something from her cabinet and then something from her drawer.

At this point, Sam's finger stops for a second and I hear her smirk.

There is a ripping sound behind my back. There starts to smell like a condom.

Erica walks back behind me and I feel something cold and blunt against my anus. It starts to vibrate.

"This is my special relaxation tool for deep relaxation," She says and I feel her pushing something bigger than her two fingers in me.

"You call it what you call but I think that has to be some dildo," I think and make grunting noises when she slides that centimeter by centimeter in.

When she has pushed it fully in and stopped there I start slowly to adapt the full feeling in my ass. I also notice that Sam has now two of her fingers on my tongue. I have not noticed when she has done that because of the dildo causing so many feelings at the same time.

Erica starts to move the dildo inside me. A little in and out movement and pressing with its head to the anal walls.

Sam keeps the same in and out movement with her gloved fingers.

This therapy feels so odd but at the same time, it starts to feel better and better.

I notice that I have a slight erection and I am producing some precum. Noticing that makes me feel embarrassed and my face gets red.

"Just keep that way and led things to go and just relax. I think we are having some progress," she says a little bit husky voice.

"Suck my fingers," Sam says, and when I do not do it immediately she says again: "Suck!" with a more commanding voice.

I am in such a state that I just start doing what she has told me. Still, wondering why I am doing this and what they are doing to me?

"I think we have had so good progress at the first time that I would like to try something I usually do with only long-term clients and with most people not at all. Do you think you could take some more advanced therapy than this? It is just up to you," Erica says and moves the dildo faster in and out.

I moan and try to say something with Sam's fingers in my mouth.

"I think he agreed. I am professional hearing people talk fingers in their mouths," Sam says with a smirk.

"You can also just nod," says Erica and laughs a little.

I think a have no change. Somehow I don't like to disappoint these ladies and I am also curious to see what will happen. Thus far it has felt so good but very weird way.

I nod.

"Okay, that is great. Hope that you are not in a hurry in any place," she says and takes the dildo out.

I hear her walking again to that drawer and taking something out. The same ripping sound comes with the smell of a condom.

"I did not hear her taking anything else, or did she?" I wonder and try to listen to what is going on. Sam holds my head with her other hand so I can't turn my head and look.

Then there is something like a rustle of clothes.

She walks behind me again and soon I feel something again against my anus. It's bigger than the dildo she withdraw was and there is something else different also. It is not cold like the dildo was when it was pressing me the first time.

"Just be calm and relaxed and let everything happen. You are in good hands," she assures me.

I try to relax and I feel the instrument pressing its way inside me. I have to moan again. It is so much bigger than the former dildo. It feels also longer because it starts to press areas that are not touched.

Then I feel the bare skin against my buttocks. Her hips are pressing against me.

"Were you a virgin what comes to anal sex with a real cock? If you were you no longer are," Sam says and have a sexy and horny look in her eyes.

I look at her and feel Erica taking grip from my hips. The reality hits on me. They have tricked me into this. But on the other hand, it starts to feel quite good.

"Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Looking and fingering your behind made me so horny and how you responded to the dildo made me wonder that you might like also the real thing," Erica says.

"If you want to that I stop this say it now. I can't hold myself very long. When I start I will go to the end but I can say that to you that the end will be happy," Erica says with a smirk.

I can't say it but I can notice that I want it. I am very confused. Then I just nod.

"Good choice," Sam says and Erica starts slowly the fucking.

"I think that your jaw muscles need some stretching," Sam continues.

I see her lifting her skirt and a big cock that is half erected comes to my eyes. She brings it to my lips and presses it gently against them. The smell of her penis is musky and I can feel with my lips that it is also a little moist already from her precum.

"Open up for your jaw massage treatment," Sam says and presses a little more.

I open my mouth and for the first time in my life, I have a penis in my mouth. I have never been taught about this kind of situation. They are spit roasting me. I have seen that in porn when a couple of guys does that to a woman. This is kind of a reverse situation. The ladies are doing it to a man.

All that kinkiness of the situation and the feeling in my ass makes me also horny. They notice that and Erica says: "Yes, let every feeling you have come freely out. This is new for you but we are taking very good care of you," she says and fucks me tenderly.

I try to take that cock that is offered to my mouth fully in but I can't take it. I just gag. Sam is also gentle and does not push it. The new taste is now separated from my own saliva and the oddness is gone.

I can hear from Erica's breathing that she has started to enjoy the fucking a lot.

"Your ass feels so tight and nice! Sorry, but I have to fuck you harder. I can't keep it slow anymore. I hope that you are ready," Erica says and I can feel her hands taking a firmer grip from my hips.

Then starts the bouncing. She rams it in me so that Sam's penis goes to my throat and I am gaging. Tears drop from my eyes and I feel like I can not take it.

Then there starts some other feeling building up. It is a new feeling that I have never had. Like orgasm starting building but my cock is not even fully hard. I am producing a lot of precum. I am thinking that I am coming crazy because the feeling is so intense.

Then it comes from the deep. A massive orgasm! I almost scream Sam's penis in my mouth. My anus pumps strongly and my sperm flows with great pressure.

When I am capable notice something else surrounding me I hear Erica yelling in her orgasm and her penis pumps in my ass filling her condom.

She collapses on my back and rests there and breaths heavily. Then she kisses my neck and roses slowly and withdraws her penis. My anus gives me some intense feelings when her cock's head slips out.

Sam has removed her penis from my mouth at some point I don't even know. She is looking at us with a smile.

"You looked so hot when you came almost at the same time and I have not seen anyone coming just for fucking in the ass when they are having that fucked for the first time," Sam says.

"Thank you! That was the greatest ass I have fucked for a long time or ever!" says Erica and taps my buttock.

"Hope you are still in one peace," she says and looks me in the eyes with compassion.

I can only nod and try to smile. I am trying to handle everything that just happened.

"Why don't you lay down on this massage table and rest a little," says Sam and helps me to lay on my back on the table.

I just try to breathe and calm my nerves.

After a while a think I am back in this world and I notice them standing on my sides and looking at me smiling.

Then Erica comes to stand next to my head.

"There is some mess you made and it is your job to do the cleaning," she says and offers her cock to my mouth.

It smells like cum and a condom. It tastes like that too when I take it in my mouth. I try to be quick so that the taste would change to my salivas taste.

"Don't be in a hurry. We have plenty of time for this. I think Sam has some things to do before she is ready," Erica says and I feel Sam lifting my legs to her shoulders.

She pulls me also so that my ass is a little hanging over the end of the table.

I see her putting on a condom over her cock that is fully erected.

"We use these pink ones. It looks like girl power," she says with a smirk and aims her cock head against my anus.

"Deep breath in and then out," she says to me, and when I do that she pushes her cock head in.

I moan and she pinches my nibbles and pushes more in at the same time.

Erica withdraws her cock from my mouth and comes sitting on my mouth facing Sam.

I hear them kissing and Erica pushes her anus against my mouth. I start to lick it and fortunately, it tastes fresh and clean.

Bit by bit Sam's cock is in me fully. I feel so full. Fuller than with Erica. Sam has a longer and thicker cock.

I try to concentrate on licking the anus but I have to moan from time to time. My tongue starts to get tired.

Maybe Erica notices that because she starts to masturbate at me and when I am hard she puts a condom on me and lots of lube. Then she mounts me like a cowgirl.

She lowers herself to my cock. It feels so tight and nice. I am lucky that I have once orgasmed before. Another vice I would come immediately.

She moans and starts to ride slowly. Sam fucks with a horny look on her face. She kisses Erica's neck and massages her breasts.

rampe
rampe
229 Followers
12