Brazilian Hair Removal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
232 Followers

Now there are three people moaning in that room. There smells of sex and sweat. Slapping sounds can be heard when Sam's hips touch me when she goes all the way to the hilt. Erica's buttocks slap to my hips when she lowers herself.

The view in front of me is awesome. Two sexy women with cocks. Another one fucks my ass and the other massages my penis with her tight anus.

Erica's penis is fully erect and looks like its head looks to my eyes. It is oozing precum.

Then they both increase the speed. The moaning gets louder. I don't think I can take this a lot longer. I don't know if the orgasm is building in my ass or in my penis or both but I feel that something big is coming.

Erica starts to masturbate and starts to come very quickly. She plows her sperm to my face and chest. It just keeps coming and coming.

I have to release it also. I start coming. I feel like I am coming more than ever and I just had an orgasm little while a ago. My penis pumps inside Erica and my anus pumps Sam's penis in my ass.

That makes Sam go over the edge. I feel her cock growing even bigger and her pace first quickens and then slowers and stops when she is fully inside and I can feel the pumping that goes on and on. She comes like a volcano yelling loudly.

Then we just breathe a little while like that.

Erica rice from me and offers her penis to me again to clean. Now it just smells and tastes like her sperm.

Sam withdraws from me and I feel my anus is gaping.

Sam rips the condom off and offers her cock also to my mouth.

Now I try to have two cocks at the same time in my mouth. I am gagging and feeling the sperm on their cocks draining to my throat. They taste a little different but not bad.

When I have cleaned them they both start to lick my sperm from my cock and Erica's sperm from my stomach, chest, and face.

They collect it in their mouths and then they feed it to me giving deep french kisses.

Then I am allowed to use their shower in their basement. I can feel that my ass is still gaping a little bit when I wash my body.

Both ladies come also to shower themselves and they wash my back also and I return the favor.

Then they offer me to supper with them. We eat and talk and I also have new appointments for therapy and for the dentist also. I am wondering if the doc knew what kind of treatment she sent me to. I don't dare to ask it from these girls.

I have kisses for goodbye from the girls and I am on my way home. Tomorrow is Friday and I am having the latest appointment time for a dentist. Somehow I know that it will not be just a regular appointment.

rampe
rampe
232 Followers
12