All Comments on 'Brazilian Sugaring'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JoannePareJoannePareabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

My Dearest Rampe,

A wonderful story looking forward to the next part.

Joanne

XOXOXO

eveningraineveningrainabout 9 years ago
very nice

quite a nice little story, kinky, and fun. there were a few english mistakes of course, but I think the writing was refreshingly raw and honestly better than some of the stories by native english writers. It was a charming fantasy, and very original.

Safari4444Safari4444about 9 years ago
So Erotic

Wow, you did a fantastic job on your first story and it was so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's a 10!!!

Just loved it, with just a hint of bondage... but still a mystery... I hope we'll know what happens in 4 weeks from now.... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it:

Never heard of sugaring before but have experienced both a real penis with a man and a strap on with a woman. I prefer the strap on because I love women and pleasing them pleases me. That said, I like the feeling of the real penis inside me, it just fits better and moves the right way inside me, and I like rubbing mine against his or his against mine when we both have an erection. I'm not gay but bisexual at times if the mood and the setting is correct. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sugaring?

enjoyed story. How you get her to facefuck you next!

Fly_paraFly_paraover 8 years ago
great

l really like the way you write, even if you DO have a little accent ;) keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Story .

Fabulous ! Loved it ! Would like the address of that shop !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very sexy

Kitist02Kitist02over 3 years ago
Manzilian

Where I live this is called a Manzilian, and when done with sugaring leaves a very smooth finish that lasts longer than a wax Manzilian. I've been taking advantage of the technique for more than five years, and have used several different practitioners. I've never been disappointed, and my partners have enjoyed the benefits as well. Several of them have begun using the technique, too. (I wish I could get a royalty for recommending the service.)

As for your command of the vernacular, I applaud your linguistic skills. I could not do nearly as well in the languages other than my native tongue that I have acquired over the decades of wandering about the world.

Well done, indeed. I'm looking forward to reading your other offerings.

manhassomanhassoover 3 years ago

I loved it. But this story needs a continuation :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...