Brazilian Wax

Story Info
My second CFNM experience at a Brazilian wax center.
1.3k words
4.3
49.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first successful CFNM moment at my doctor's office, I was totally hooked. I was naive (in many ways I still am), and I had no idea how to look for other opportunities to flash myself besides waiting for another year for another physical exam with my female doctor.

Well, that's almost exactly what I did. I patiently waited for one whole year for another CFNM opportunity at my doctor's office.

At that time, I still had my pubic hair fully grown. I thought about shaving it before visiting the doctor the first time but decided against it since I wasn't sure how the doctor would react to seeing shaven penis and balls. Is shaving a typical thing for guys to do, or does it happen only in the porn movies? I wasn't sure.

After some browsing, I realized it's not so uncommon these days for guys to shave, so I decided to do it. But then I wondered whether men get waxed just like the girls do, which would be a great opportunity for me to get waxed by a female esthetician!

I immediately went online, searched and read reviews of waxing places in the whole city, and I found a beauty shop that waxed men. Some reviews even mentioned that the esthetician is young and cute. Perfect!! I called the place and made a reservation for the following week.

As the day approached, I fantasized about what it would be like to be naked and get waxed by a female esthetician. I haven't seen this kind of setup in the porn movies so I had no idea what to expect. All I had was my imagination, and boy my imagination went wild in the final days leading up to the reservation. Starting from fantasies like the esthetician intentionally giving me a quick handjob to make my cock erect which would make waxing easier, to scenes where I would ejaculate all over the table from too much excitement when she grabs my penis to wax it, my imagination knew no bounds.

On the day of my reservation, I arrived at the parking lot of the beauty shop 30 minutes earlier. There, in my parked car, I took out my phone and started browsing through CFNM porn pics. I really wanted to expose myself with a raging hard-on when I undress. The situation itself was sufficiently exciting, but the porn pics certainly helped. I quickly had a raging hard-on and I stroked myself several times looking at the pics. At one point I thought I would reach orgasm so I immediately backed off. There was no way I would waste such an opportunity by ejaculating too early. So I calmed myself a bit for the last 5 minutes and finally went into the shop.

As soon as I entered, the female esthetician told me to get undressed and lie down on the table in the center. She was busy preparing stuff facing the wall and didn't even turn her head to see me. I proceeded, and by the time I lied down on the table naked, I was semi-erect.

She finally turned and faced me. She was a short Asian woman in her 30s. She looked spicy but cute. She was wearing a tight shirt that showed off her full bosom fairly well. Soon, she applied this hot, warm wax all over my balls. Ooohh, it was amazing! It felt as if she was pouring warm, melted chocolate on my balls and spreading it around. With a great view of her cleavage and big boobs, I soon became hard. I blushed but didn't say anything, and she didn't say anything, either. She kept applying the warm wax, and shortly after, started ripping away. My sweet dream shattered instantly from the sharp ripping pain, but it was manageable, and she kept applying the wax soon after each rip, which kept me going from pain to pleasure and back to pain to pleasure again. After several cycles of pain and pleasure, I had a funny feeling growing in my balls. Even through that pain, it was too pleasing to me and I was slowly reaching my point of no return.

'Oh no...' I thought to myself. Even though I fantasized about ejaculating all over the table, the thought of happening it in real life in that instant made me feel sick and dizzy.If that were to happen, she's going to scream and kick me out of there! Now that I'm actually worried about reaching my orgasm on the table, I started thinking about other things - boring, mundane things - to turn the tide. After a minute or so, yes! It did the trick.

Well, sort of. By then, she was done with waxing the balls, and she was now moving onto the penis. She started applying the warm wax on my penis shaft. Oh gosh...!! Warm, melted chocolate on my balls was one feeling, but warm chocolate on my penis was at a whole another level. It felt as if my penis was fully inside a warm, wet vagina, except the pressure was missing. It was novel. It was sensational!

After applying wax on my penis shaft the first time, she said she's going to have to hold my penis with her other hand to keep it stable. I said OK. At this point, my cock was half erect. It could not have been fully erect due to too much pain, but deep inside I was totally savoring the warm chocolate spread all over my penis. She grabbed my penis, and rip! Ouch! That hurt a lot, but still it was manageable. Then again! Then again! She did that for couple more times. Each time, she grabbed it harder and harder to keep it stable while ripping. By the third rip, she was essentially holding and squeezing my half-erect cock with her tight hand. This purgatory between pain and pleasure was definitely getting to me. Then there was a long pause for her to apply more wax. During that time, the pain subsided, and instead, the pleasure started erupting inside me as she applied more wax on my cock.

This is it. If she grabs and squeezes my cock one more time, I'm going to explode. I'm terribly sorry, lady, but it's too late now. If it happens, it happens. I'm going to have to let it go, no one can stop this now.

With that, she grabbed my cock one more time, and squeezed it hard before lifting her other hand to begin to rip. But before her other hand began to rip, I blurted out "oh shoot..!" and my cum started spurting high up in the air. I was horrified but flying in heaven at the same time. She was speechless with a startled look and didn't quite digest what was happening right before her eyes. I think it took her a while to realize, because she kept squeezing and did not let go of my penis until I was done ejaculating my last drop. I kept squirting my cum with full force as if it was involuntary and out of my control. With each spurt, I moaned and breathed harder. I didn't care that this was unexpected and startled her. She gave me too much pleasure and caused me to reach orgasm, so she was going to have to deal it. When I was done, I blushed beet red and kept saying to her "I'm soooo sorry, I'm so sorry."

She was still startled but quickly assessed the situation and said it's OK and handed me some paper towel to wipe myself. As I wiped myself, I was slightly shaking from my intense orgasm, still breathing hard. Thankfully, she did not scream or kick me out. She professionally finished the rest of waxing and escorted me out the door. Before I left, I apologized yet again but she said not to worry about it.

On my way back to my car, I was still in disbelief that I actually ejaculated just like I had been fantasizing. I was ashamed but my whole body was still tingling from the amazing experience, and I did not regret not one bit that it happened the way it did...