Breach of Confidentiality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Cassandra kicked back her shot with enthusiasm now. "Tell me about it!"

On sure ground now, Michelle decided to have some fun.

*****

Several hours later, a thoroughly satisfied Michelle pushed the sleeping Cassandra's head out from between her thighs. The quite intoxicated redhead had passed out after licking Michelle to a series of lovely orgasms.

Michelle grinned and glanced around Cassandra's bedroom. The naked redhead was sprawled across the bed. Cassandra had been quite good despite her lack of experience, and Michelle had enjoyed herself to no end. But now it was time for business.

First things first, of course. Despite her wonderfully skillful tongue, Cassandra was still a spy, and, for spying on Michelle, she deserved some form of punishment. Michelle got out of bed and padded to the bathroom. Although she wasn't familiar with Cassandra's bathroom, she found what she needed easily enough.

She pushed the passed-out redhead onto her back. She then spread shaving cream liberally into Cassandra's fiery red bush. Cassandra never stirred as Michelle methodically shaved the redhead's pussy completely smooth. Sure, it was petty, but Michelle enjoyed it anyway.

Once that was done, Michelle rolled Cassandra onto her belly. She then took out a tube of red lipstick and leaned across the back of Cassandra's thighs. Smirking, Michelle used the lipstick to carefully write, "Hi Kelly!" on Cassandra's firm rounded ass, with one word on each cheek. She wanted to add, "Hi, Dr. Street!" but didn't want to push her luck. Michelle stood then and used Cassandra's phone to take a picture of the redhead's bare ass. She wanted to make sure the redhead saw her ass as it now was, so she'd be able to remember the moment. Of course, as long as it took lipstick to fade, her ass would likely be sporting the words for several days.

Her work finished, Michelle dressed and left the redhead's apartment. Perhaps now Kelly and Blonde Concepts would realize that Michelle was no dumb cookie.

*****

Kelly was fuming.

"Hi Kelly?" HI KELLY?!?" she said, her teeth clenched.

Michelle shrugged. "I knew who she was. I was just trying to show you that I am perfectly capable of spotting someone trying to get information from me. I should think you'd be happy that I'm not an idiot. Would you rather have someone who was gullible in my position?"

"That is not the issue, Michelle," said Kelly. "The issue is that you told the girl all about our fall lineup! What if she really had been working for one of our competitors? You took a huge risk!"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Hardly. All I told her were a few of the scent and color names, and, since I knew she already worked for you, I knew she had that information already. There was no risk. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No, she didn't know that information," said Kelly, her neck muscles taunt. "Her department doesn't have that information yet. And that means you gave away classified information in a casual, non-secure location."

"Classified information? Non-secure location? Kelly, this is not the military!" said Michelle.

"Maybe not," said Kelly, "but we have rules. Very strict rules, which you were well aware of when you decided to pull this stunt." Kelly tossed a folder onto the table. "I'm sorry to say your services are no longer required. Your superiors have been contacted and informed of our decision and the actions that led us to this decision. A pity, because you actually had potential."

Michelle stared. "You're not serious! You're firing me?!? Because I showed you I have a brain?"

"No, we're firing you because you're a security risk, Michelle. But don't worry...you'll be back."

Michelle snatched her purse. "Fat chance of that happening, Kelly. Feel free to hold your breath waiting." She started for the door, then paused. "If I'm such a security risk, why are you letting me just walk out the door? What's to stop me from going straight to one of your competitors and telling them what I know?"

For the first time since Michelle's arrival, Kelly smiled. "Because you couldn't tell them anything, sweetie. By giving away sensitive information in a non-secure setting, you triggered your internal security safeguards. Good luck with that. Now get out."

NEXT: Part 2

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers
12