All Comments on 'Breach Pt. 02'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
?

She was too old by about 8 years for my taste. Womens sexual prime is from 35 to 45, NOT 45 to late 40's.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Better chapter and answered some of the misses I cited in first one. I’m a bit confused as it appears all three children have different baby daddy’s? If so, then she’s a mess and has been for most of her life. (Sorry to offend some in that position but it is what it is.) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story from the start till the end. Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!

SubtleDevianceSubtleDevianceabout 2 years agoAuthor

No, Sadie's children do not have different fathers. I could have written that part better, but what Abram meant was that as the years went on, Rick had spent more and more time away from home. He was mostly there for the oldest kid (Eli), less for the middle one (Mya) and almost not at all for the youngest (Abe).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story continue with more, let Abram go to Africa and find his father with another wife and children and go home and have a wonderful life with his Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. Your writing keeps a person's interest throughout the entire story. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dam is all i can say

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need more of this and I love the daddy kink between mom and son that's a new taboo I wasn't ready for you should use it more and please don't add other dudes I swear that's all author's do these days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it when the mother urges her son on when she has his virile potent cock so deep inside her…giving it a tight vaginal squeeze and wrapping her legs around him as he helplessly unloads…she’s got him now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your Breach stories are good, and they sound quite believable because of how you tell them. My compliments on, and I quote “I traced a finger through my patch of coarse pubic hair.” You had the “GOOD SENSE and FORETHOUGHT,” to let the mom have pubic hair!!!!!! Seriously, the mom stories where the mom is completely shaven, waxed, or perfectly trim down there, as if the mom was seriously expecting what happened (an intruder, and then to have sex with her son the same night, like in the first story,) to take place are completely unrealistic. Unless mom is at a pool or at the beach, all those mom was shaved / waxed down there stories sound about ridiculous. I gave you a 5 but I seriously would have given you a 4 just for including a seriously "realistic hairy pussy" on the mom!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars again. She's getting the sex she desires and deserves. Her husband away so long probably taking care of many native girls in Africa.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still a very nice story gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When is there going to be another chapter .you can't just leave us hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Breach Previous Part
Breach Series Info