Breach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit!" I complained in frustration, removing my fingers from each hole. My pussy was still sopping wet and throbbing with urgency but I couldn't satisfy myself. I clenched my teeth and took deep breaths through my nose, trying to calm the libido that I had deliberately roused. Lust smoldered inside me and I had no choice but to bear it as I tried to douse the flames. I clamped my fleshy thighs together and bit my lower lip, moaning in lust until my cravings became close to manageable. As my breathing slowed and my mind drifted to more chaste thoughts, exhaustion slowly laid claim to my body. I was grateful for the respite and welcomed the sweet relief of sleep.

*****

I was still in bed but my room felt different. Abram's room? Mya's room? I couldn't tell, but it could have been either one. All I knew was that I was completely alone in the house and a subtle fear crept along the bed into my bare skin, and with it came a curious erotic urge. I knew something bad was about to happen and the sense of foreboding ballooned in me, and, inexplicably, so did a savage, primal lust. I heard a noise like glass crackling from downstairs. Or from upstairs? Or on my floor? From everywhere, and from nowhere, surrounding me. Suddenly a man stood in my room. Faceless and unknowable. Vicious and cruel. He moved as if he was weightless and immaterial, and yet was corporeal and massive. This he demonstrated as he straddled me, pinning me in place.

I screamed. It was muffled by the walls of my room. Even the hope of an unknown rescuer succumbed to the gravity of Violence itself. As my horror accelerated, so did the awareness of my nudity, which, impossibly, I found to be so lewd and so sensual, rendering me vulnerable to be taken the way I craved so, very deep down. There was no use fighting the dread. No use trying to quell my terrible horniness. What I knew, I feared. And so I screamed my muffled scream. What I feared, I desired. And so I moaned, welcoming my impending ravishment. And what I desired, I was ashamed of, and the persistent fear surfaced again. I felt his searing hot, rigid cock enter me. I melted in willing subjugation and tensed in consummate terror. Both. As if the two were the same.

I screamed.

I moaned.

I resisted.

I surrendered.

I screamed.

I moaned.

All. Concurrently.

*****

I awoke. And not all at once.

I was dragged slowly back into reality. The sensation of my attacker's ramming ravishment slowly faded and was replaced with a gentle but urgent tugging at my arm. And I heard his voice. "Ma. Ma! Wake up. You're dreaming. Mama, it's a nightmare. Wake up!" I sat up with a jolt and opened my eyes to see Abram beside me in his underwear. My eyes darted around the room in confusion, my breathing labored, my skin clammy with cool sweat. "You were trying to scream in your sleep. Are you okay?" As awareness began to settle on me, I embraced my son, tears automatically streaming down my face. The terror pervading my bones began to fade, but the awful yearning remained fervent in my trembling flesh.

In a second, I became aware of my son's near-nudity and my own full nudity, my ever-sensitive, erect nipples grazing Abram's bare, muscled chest. In the next second, my grateful lips drew to his. He didn't resist, but kissed me passionately, obediently opening his mouth to let his mother taste his tongue. I got out of bed and stood, still pressing my ripe, natural body to my son's. "I want you," I whispered against Abram's lips as I groped his youthful manhood through his undies.

"I want you too, mom," Abram said and grabbed my ass possessively, pulling me against himself. "All I want is you."

"Show me," I said. Abram squeezed my ample bottom, taking full liberty as he shared his tongue with his loving, needy mother, moaning deeply at my sweet savor. The fingers of one hand went in between my ass, sliding underneath to my drooling pussy. My knees weakened as my son slipped a finger ever so gently inside me. I moaned and sucked hard on his lower lip. "Mmmm, show me how much you want me, baby boy," I encouraged, pleading to be desired, loved, and taken.

I rubbed Abram's cock as I kissed and writhed against him. He groaned in my mouth and teased my labia, spreading and prodding my pussy sporadically. His shy, shallow petting was whetting my appetite, exciting me more than my three, plunging fingers had. I whimpered as he nipped my lip. Abram descended my sensitive body with hot kisses, licking and sucking my neck as he brought his hand around between my legs and reinserted his finger in my pussy. I gasped. My son's finger had driven twice as deep as before, causing me to shudder. Abram kept descending, lavishing the skin of my collar and upper chest with amorous kisses, then lower to my abundant breasts. He took large areas of skin into his mouth, sucking hard enough on my delicate skin to mark each of my breasts with purplish wheals.

Abram's lips eventually zeroed in on my jealous, aching nipples. I whimpered at the wet touch of my son's hot mouth, and again I cooed when he sucked heartily on my protruding prongs. With one hand I stroked the back of my son's head, encouraging him to continue suckling on my electrified teats with zealous devotion. My other hand remained focused on Abram's large, vigorous cock, trespassing beneath the band of his underwear to attain the true feel. It was hot, standing unabashedly tall for his mother as it popped over the rim of the restrictive bit of clothing. As I stroked Abram's big dick, he sucked on my full breasts, occasionally nipping my sensitive nipples. I could have cried from the want he produced, the overwhelming sensations making me throb between my thighs.

My son resumed his descent down my body. He wasted no time, kissing in a straight path from between my breasts southward. In seconds, Abram was on his knees, lips level with its intended destination. I missed the feel of his heavy manhood in my hands but relished the thought of my youngest son willingly lapping his mother's wet, sopping puss. He teased me, kissing each of my portly thighs multiple times as I spread in anticipation. Abram then glanced up at me and smirked at the pained, desirous expression on my face - eyes desperate, the corner of my lip pinched hard between teeth.

And then Abram's tongue was on my pussy. I sighed, caressing his head and neck as he licked just the surface of my watery netherlips. "Mmm, yes," I sighed contentedly as he parted my labium to one side, sweeping just inside the fold with his tongue. I shuddered, stumbling backward to sit on the edge of my bed and lay back. Abram slid a hand along my left inner thigh, hooking the back of my bent knee and pushing it upward and outward, spreading me wide to one side. Kneeling over my middle, my youngest son licked my pussy with an even, deliberate pace, caressing up and down my body with one hand and holding my thigh aside with the other. I caressed his cheek with one hand and he gently kissed my wrist and palm before bringing his mouth back to taste my hot, pink desire.

I then separated my thighs as wide as I could, growing ravenously horny. I used both my hands to spread my pussy, exposing the crown jewel of my sex, trusting my beloved son to sweep my clit and bring me to a swift and satisfying orgasm. Abram, seeing me spread and growing excited at the sight of so much of his mother's pink flesh, lay his tongue into me, licking everything. He slithered into my hole, then slid his tongue up inside my parted pussylips, making me twitch and groan when he applied a lengthy lash to my clit. "Oh, mama, you're so damned beautiful," he said, lifting his head to admire his raw, amorous mother.

"Mmmmm, baby boy," I cooed and arched my back as Abram returned his lips to my sex, focusing solely on my clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth and let his tongue circle around the little round nubbin. I squirmed uncontrollably, moaning and biting my lip. The sensations flowing through me were so, so sweet. Absolutely euphoric. I reached a threshold and took off, pleasure exploding in me and spreading through my entire body. As I came, Abram slid a finger deep inside my pussy. "Oh my God," I cried and put a deep arch in my back, lifting up off the mattress and force-feeding my cunt to my son. As I clenched and held that position, my son stroked my tender pussy hole and sucked and licked my clit until my sweet orgasm began to dissipate. Insatiable, I desired to chase a second climax.

"Take me, Abram," I said, raising my hands above my head in surrender and leaving myself completely open and vulnerable. That night, I would have let my son do anything to me. But my twenty-year-old son was a bit hesitant to unleash his beast upon his own mother and needed a bit of coaxing. "No, no, baby," I said as Abram rose to kiss me and began to slide his big dick gently inside my thirsty quim. "Not like that. I need it rougher. I need to be fucked." He stood, staring at me with wide eyes, my palm on his chest, halting his tender advancement. "Can you do that, babe? Control me? Have your way with me? Fuck me?" After another moment of shocked gawking, Abram grabbed the hand that I laid on his chest and yanked me by my wrist, bringing me face to face with him. He kissed me, passionate and hungry, but still tender.

I started to think I would have to settle for the gentlemen, figuring it would still be amazing, as it was last time. But then after kissing me, Abram hooked my leg and carelessly flipped me onto my belly. "Ooooo," I moaned and giggled, closing my legs shut to offer resistance. I needed him to take me. I knew it was wrong to use my son to explore my deep, dark desire to be violated, but I didn't care.

Abram separated my thighs wide, making me yelp as I am not the most flexible woman. He set himself behind me, between my spread legs, and grabbed a handful of my hair. "Yes," I cried as he forcefully yanked me backward, craning my neck. He unceremoniously licked me from cheek to ear, nipping my lobe a moment before forcing me to kiss him. I liked this side of my son. He lifted my hips up, making me sit up on my parted knees. He then pressed down on the middle of my back, forcing a deep arch. I turned my head to look at the lewd silhouette in the mirror as my son's cock entered my pussy for the second time. I had doubled down on the most wicked thing I'd ever done and even took it a step further. I shuddered at the thought and moaned, a rush of decadent pleasure pulsing through me from my stuffed cunt to the tips of my clutching fingers and my curling toes.

Abram, once inside, recoiled until just his head was in me, then slammed into me, hard. "Ow," I yelped, more in surprise than anything. Thankfully, Abram paid no notice to my apparent cry of pain. He squeezed one of my breasts and thrust once more, harder. I could hear the thunderclap as his hips crashed against my plump ass, and then my weak and whimpering moan. Powerful sensations flashed through me with every thrust, first sparking my drooling pussy, then shooting through the whole of my body and reverberating throughout me. And before they'd dissipate, my son would ram into me again. And again, and again.

"Oh, God, fuck me. Yes, baby, fuck me harder. Harder! Mmmm, yes. Yes, baby. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck. Me. Just. Like. That! Oh!" My son fucked the hell out of me. With every thrust, Abram's hips would slam against my ass, making vulgar clapping sounds and causing my soft, stout flesh to ripple. What was worse (better, actually) is that his fucking turned me on so much, my pussy gushed more and I could hear the wet sloshing of my pussy as my son impaled me. The meaty grunting, the feminine moaning, the almost shameful squish of my sopping twat, the sordid clap of my ass; It was all music to my ears, a symphony of raunchy, nasty sex. I fucking loved it.

My left leg spasmed violently as I came hard, forgetting all I was momentary. There was only pleasure, decadent and fulfilling to the utmost. I gave a deep, guttural groan, throwing my fat ass back to meet my son's deep-driving thrusts. The smell of sex and sweat, the sting of my ass cheeks, the wetness and soreness of my pussy, the silhouette in the mirror of mother and son having primal, animalistic sex - it was all so overwhelming to my senses. I collapsed forward on the bed, leaving my rear end raised, offering myself to Abram to plunder as he pleased. Closing my eyes, I let him work, imagining that he was to cum soon and welcoming his handsome deposit.

"Fuck," Abram said and stopped thrusting momentarily, leaving his cock buried in my cunt to the base, breathing heavily next to my ear. I turned my head to kiss him and he restarted his thrusts, much more slowly. I reached down between my legs and toyed with my clit as my son made sweet, rhythmic love to my body. His constant strokes were a deep and sensuous dance. His youthful and hearty grunts and groans were a love song of the sexiest kind.

"Mmhmm," I moaned appreciatively, smiling to myself as Abram slipped a finger in my ass hole. "Mmnn, you know what I like." I began to work my elevated hips, subtly increasing both pace and depth. My son backed off slightly, clenching the flesh at my hip to stop my own ministrations.

"You can cum inside me baby," I said softly.

"Wanna make it last," he said, panting heavily. "Never know when I'll have you again."

"Oh, babe," I sighed and rose up, still impaled on Abram's throbbing mass, planting my ass in his lap as he sat up, my naked back to his heaving chest. My knees on the bed, spread beside his legs, I turned my neck to kiss him. "You will always have me." I kissed him passionately. "I'll always be yours." We kissed again. "Will you always be mine?" I asked, beginning to rise and fall on his breaching cock.

He groaned, "yes, Mama, always." We kissed

"Tell me you love me." I lingered, my lips barely grazing his as I carefully lifted and lowered myself slowly on my son's rigid sex.

"Mom, I love you so much." I let him kiss me, our tongues meshing tenderly.

"Tell me you love me more than anyone," I whispered. "And call me 'Sadie.'"

"Oh, Sadie. I love you more than anyone. More than anything." Our tongues met once again and I writhed steadily in Abram's lap, humming gratefully.

"All you want is me?" I asked, my voice soft, weak and needy.

"Nnnghh, all I want is you, Sadie."

I sighed, my son's tender words quickening butterflies to flutter in my heart. I took Abram's hands and placed them on my full breasts, both of us squeezing tight enough to make my rounded flesh swell. "You'll never leave me alone?" I said, still riding my son teasingly slow, withholding a kiss.

"No," he replied, squeezing my breasts firmly.

"Ever?"

"Never." He kissed me. I pulled away

"Please," I pleaded, "tell me I'm yours forever, always."

"You're mine. Forever and always." He kissed me again, but this time didn't let me pull away, squeezing both my breasts together with one hand and holding my face still with the other. I moaned as I sucked his prodding tongue. I surrendered to the kiss, no longer needing Abram to force me. He resisted when I pulled his hand away from my cheek but finally allowed me to guide it down between my legs to strum my achy clit. I gave an open-mouthed sigh and my son proceeded to kiss and lick my face, my neck, and my ear.

As I gained a steady rhythm atop my son's cock, increasing the frequency of my oscillations, I glanced over in the mirror. Our dark silhouettes were breathtakingly sexy in the dim room lit only by the faint moonlight shining through the window. One of my breasts my son coddled. The other breast sprang happily as I bounced. As pictured in the mirror, Abram's other hand disappeared between my legs, pleasuring me in obscure secrecy. "Look at us, baby," I said, nodding to the spotless glass. "We belong together."

Abram looked up into the mirror too, locking eyes with me and never ceasing to kiss and lick me. "Oh, God, Mama, you look so sexy like this." My face was distorted with pangs of pleasure as I surged on his dick. To see Abram watching me like this was so lewd, so sexy, and so sweet. I whimpered aloud, letting my son see my rawest self as I looked him in his eyes through the glass, my countenance aglow with pure lust. "Oh, Sadie!"

I began to jounce in my son's lap, moaning like crazy as he fiddled my clit. "Cum inside, baby," I coaxed as I fucked Abram with abandon, my juicy pussy slipping quickly up and down his thick, lengthy stalk of flesh. I could think of nothing more deliciously wicked than my son's cum occupying my cunt again - other than him impregnating me. "I wanna have your baby," I said in the most dreadfully decadent tone, looking directly into my son's eyes. "Come on, daddy, make me a mommy."

"Oh my God, Mama!" Abram groaned into my ear, then began to buck his hips upwards, drilling into my pussy. After about five rapid strokes, my son started to grunt from deep within, his cock contracting and splurging its contents deep inside me.

"Oh, yes, baby I want it!" I reached between my legs and helped my son get me off, only taking a few mutual strokes of my clit to spark my orgasm, already brought to the edge by the feel of his cock pumping, filling me with his hot cream. My son seeded me, and though I hadn't been able to bear children in years, it was so salacious to think he was impregnating me. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! Mmmmmm. Sooo good!"

Abram pumped upward into my juicy pussy until he spurted his last remnant of ejaculate in me. He lay his head on my shoulder, kissing it and my neck as he guided me through the remainder of my own climax. He kept his hands between my legs, circling my punished and bruised clitoris, and kept fondling my tits with his other hand, pinching and plucking my nipples, giving shockingly satisfying sensations. Once finished, I took his hand and tasted the comingled cum off both our fingers, humming delightfully at the salty, tangy taste.

I hadn't had sex that good in years. And maybe it was recency bias but I couldn't think of a time with my husband that was so good. I felt guilty but completely satiated in a way I hadn't been in so long. I decided that I'd just have to live with the guilt. Making love to my son just felt too damned good to quit, no matter how wrong I knew it was. If nothing else, it was a chance to finally have regular sex the way I dreamed of since I was a teenage girl.

I reminisced on our session, remembering the things I had said as my son and I were fornicating. 'Tell me you love me more than anyone,' I'd said. And, 'tell me I'm yours forever.' Both were things I'd say to my husband when we had sex. And looking into the mirror as I rode Abram, I had said, 'look at us, baby. We belong together.' That's something I had always remembered because it was something Rick said to me before we were even married. He looked at me in the mirror as we made love for the first time and said those exact words. Such betrayal!

I tried to soothe my guilty conscience by telling myself it was Rick's fault for never being available to me. If he were here, I never would have been violated and I never would have needed to seek comfort in the adoration of my son. I could barely buy the justification I'd fashioned, so I had to purposely focus on the delightful afterglow of sex rather than the undercurrent of murky contrition. "Hold me," I said to Abram, steadying my voice as I snuggled back against him in the spooning position. I forced myself to relax in his embrace and focused on the sensation of his naked flesh on mine, the calming sound of his breathing, and the way it made his chest swell nicely against my back. I could feel his penis resting against my butt too, half-hard, warm, and still slick with the evidence of our transgression. He held me tightly, and I drifted off to sleep with tears swelling behind closed eyelids.

12