All Comments on 'Breach'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Great description of emotions! Felt like I was there! Needs another chapter!

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterabout 2 years ago

'snot bad. I feel like it was missing something though and I can't put my finger on it. I'll give it a 3, but it might just be a difference in writing style *shrug*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story. I hope you have ch 2 in the works.minor errors but so hot!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is a well written story. The intimacy, adoration, sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother and son was honestly felt by this reader. The sensitivity of the son to his mother's needs was beautiful. I hope the author develops this story into a series. The plot and subplots are there. This is probably one of the most honest portrayals of the start of an incestuous love between mother and son that I have ever read. No doubt, a 5-star story.

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

That was agreat story I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story line a son protects his mother and she then has sex with him after not getting any from his father! Write another chapter or two that would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job, will there be a chapter 2? Keep turning these types of stories out, you're good at this.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I get the emotional trauma triggering what’s happening, but too big of a leap for me. Was there something there before? Is the husband cheating? Where’s the youngest fit in the family structure? Good sex scene but a great story in this genre demands more depth. 4*

AldebraAldebraabout 2 years ago

I thought it was very good. It made sense considering the husband's long absence and the primal passions involved in a son's taking his father's place as the dominant male with his mother, something which we've been socialized out of in human society but that is a quite common and natural urge with which we've evolved as primates, as well as the natural sexual urge that occurs in the primate (including human) female after she's witnessed a man fighting for her in a life-and-death struggle—that's a real and undeniable urge.

And it was written quite well, too, with good grammar, which is not all that common in these pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always so much hotter when the mother is the aggressor…and that she’s almost indifferent to the pregnancy risk…makes me remember things….things that are just beyond hot…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story how a son protected his mother and then her seducing him, waiting on more of this story!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars brilliant. A story with more than just sex. Can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story and how a son protected his mother and then her lust took control of him and they made love gave it 4 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Breach Series Info