Breach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just so glad you're here for me," I whispered weakly as he enveloped me in his arms, trying to keep his lower half separated from mine. "Ma!" he whispered in warning as I brought my lower body against his, his hardened cock prodding my tummy.

"Shh, It's okay baby." I nuzzled against him, burying my head beneath his chin and cloaking myself in his embrace. I felt my son's steady breaths in my hair. I felt so safe, so comfortable in my son's strong arms. I rested in him. I remembered how he fought for me. How his nude, warrior's body looked so strong and majestic as he defended his mother with all his might. He had fought like a mad, primal knight out of some romance novel. I remembered how his cock looked, long, thick and straining taut, even as it presently pressed itself against me, pulsing with power. I remembered our tender kiss, a loving gesture, soothing like a balm to my frayed and frazzled soul. I moaned at the memento. I longed to possess the reality again.

My nerves began to buzz at the prospect of bringing my desire to fruition. Thoughtlessly, I lifted my head from underneath Abram's chin. As I did, he lowered his mouth and met my lips with his, kissing me willfully. I wilted under his touch, moaning into his open mouth and melting in his arms as I pressed my body against his. And he held me tightly to himself, claiming his own mother's lips as if he had earned the right to. He had.

I raised my soft, stout thigh beside Abram's hip, feeling his engorged manhood press up against my hot pussy. Even through my robe and panties the feeling made me whimper desperately with desire. I parted my lips and slipped my tongue inside my son's mouth. He welcomed me readily, meeting my tongue with his own, lapping eagerly and squeezing my fleshy bottom with his strong hand.

With my mind as hazy as it was, I had to keep reminding myself that this wasn't my husband I was in bed with, but my youngest son. It didn't seem to matter though. If anything, the taboo acknowledgement provided an exquisite thrill, making my heart pound and my skin tingle. I moaned again, rocking my hips forward to feel Abe's strong erection massage my hot, aching pussy.

I rolled on top of Abram, straddling him as we kissed fervently. "Ma, we shouldn't be doing this," my son breathed as I loosened the belt of my weightless robe, allowing it to fall open before my adoring son.

"I know baby," I said guilty, then placed his hands on my large, hanging breasts.

Abram squeezed my breasts firmly, sighing and thrusting upward with his hips, rubbing his naked cock against my soaked, satin panties. "Oh, this is not right. This is so wrong." Both of us having acknowledged the wickedness of our actions, and both of us unwilling or unable to cease our climb to incestuous pleasure, I reached between my son's legs and began to stroke his cock.

My God, it was magnificent. So sturdy, long, hard and thick, just pulsing with manly power and heat. I pulled his lengthy stick against my panty clad pussy, smearing his precum all over his tip with my thumb, then leaned over him to indulge in another decadent kiss. I knew I was crossing a line, but that's what made it so sexy! Every time I reminded myself that this wasn't my husband but my son, I got a jolt of pleasure, boosting me through heights of ecstasy toward an orgasm that had eluded me for half a year.

I kissed Abram, our familial tongues sloshing together recklessly as I ground my pussy against his vigorous manhood - a most unmotherly act. Feeling my moment of fruition fast approaching, unthinking, I took one of my son's hands from my ample breast and brought it to my lips, sliding his two middle fingers into my mouth and sucking them - exactly as I had done my attacker just hours ago. The perverted gesture stroked a dark, deviant part of my mind and I indulged in a sweet little climax, humming and moaning as I ground myself against my son's cock and nearly swallowed his fingers whole.

As felicity slowly spread from my core throughout my entire, tense body, Abram slipped a hand inside my panties and played ever so gently with my buzzing clit, adding fuel to the sparks radiating through me. I was in paradise. "Oh my God, baby!" I whimpered almost inaudibly. My voice was hoarse and weak. "Touch me. Keep touching me like that, Abram. My son! My beautiful baby boy! Auh!" At the time, I didn't even know what I was saying. It had been about seven months since my last orgasm, and I don't remember if I had ever been so horny in my entire life. I needed it so badly.

My entire soul beaming with lust, gratitude and love, all for my son Abram, I quickly discarded my robe and pushed his blankets away, revealing my mostly nude body and his completely nude and impressive one, cock straining steadfastly toward the ceiling. I sat on my knees beside Abram, leaned over him and spread my full lips over my son's throbbing cock. He gasped. "Oh! Mom! You don't have to- ahh..., fuck, don't stop." Abram's reluctance was very short-lived. It made me chuckle a little, my mouth full of my son's pillar of masculine power.

The taste of him was absolutely intoxicating. The heat of his cock seemed to warm me up to my core, to my soul. I hummed on him as I bobbed up and down, slithering my tongue graciously over his length, loving the slick texture of his dome, the carnality of his shaft and the transition from one to the other. My son moaned and caressed me all over, luxuriating in his mother's practiced lips and tongue, receiving and accepting his reward with delight. Abram caressed my neck and shoulders before fondling my large, low hanging breasts with their wide areolas and thick nipples. His hand went around to my back and slid down inside my panties from behind. I crept slightly forward on my knees to accommodate.

As I enjoyed every inch of his cock, Abram pushed my panties down around my upper thighs and started to rub my ample ass. "Ma, you are so fucking sexy," my son sighed as he played rough with my ass cheeks. "I mean, damn."

"Awww, thank you, Abe," I said, smirking with pride. "And you are so sexy too, baby boy." I bobbed all the way down, taking my son's tip to the back of my throat one time, making him twitch and grunt, then I came back up. "And this dick.... It's so damned amazing. Where have you been hiding this beautiful cock, huh?"

"In Emily, mostly," he half chuckled. I had forgotten about his girlfriend, and then forgot again briefly after her mention.

Abram surprised me, boldly slipping a finger inside my ass hole, completely unbidden. "Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, mouth open, drooling down my son's tall erection. And still he went deeper in me, until he cold go no further, then started sliding in and out. Just the taboo of it. The sheer thought! A son fingering his mother's ass hole as she sucks him off on the the night she was violated and almost raped. "Mmmmm," I hummed on the deliciously wicked thought, loving the way my son's finger penetrated my most secret hole. With Abram's manhood in my mouth, I bobbed up and down quickly and steadily. "Mmm, mmm, mmm."

"Ma, I wanna taste you," Abe said, as he removed his finger from my ass and tugged on the panties at my thighs. I let my son remove my panties, keeping my lips secure around his thick cock as I swiveled my wide hips around to set my knees on either side of him, fixing my pussy over his face.

"Put your finger back in my ass," I said as Abe started to kiss and lick my pussy. I returned my mouth to his godly phallus, reestablishing an even stride as I felt my son sodomize me again, spreading me to insert his rather lengthy finger deep inside. I was in a decadent, lust-filled heaven.

I imagined my twenty-year-old son might've been bad at cunnilingus, which I wouldn't have blamed him for. But what I found blew me away. Abram's inexperience served to stimulate me more, having the boldness to explore every inch of his mother's private parts. What began as tentative, though very sweet and loving, licks and kisses, degraded into long lashes of the tongue into my vagina. He used his fingers to spread my delicate flesh this way and that way, to prod my holes and to strum my clit, being attentive to my moans and shudders. He used his daring tongue to tease and taste and French kiss my motherly sex, lavishing it with deep adoration and devotion.

He drove me to my limit. My own son. And I could feel he was ready too, the tell-tale signs indicating his orgasm was near.

"Baby," I said, ceasing my activity on Abram's cock lest he explode in my mouth. "I want you inside me."

"Oh, mom," he sighed deeply as I turned myself around, straddling him facing forward again. "That's.... I- I don't know if we should do this."

I lay on top of Abram, grinding my clit against his heated cock and whispered softly beside his ear. "We should, baby. I want you. I need you." I kissed his earlobe and caressed his face, subtly working my hips to tease his cock. Abram moaned and I felt his hands roam from my thick thighs to my ass, kneading my portly flesh in his large hands, beginning to control my motion on his cock. "Come inside, sweetie," I coaxed dreamily. "I wanna feel my son's awesome dick inside my pussy."

"Mmm, mama," Abram groaned and pulled me by my ass, releasing his cock from beneath me to stand tall just behind my aching, needy cunt. Abram held his cockhead against my drooling pussy, his tip scarcely splitting my flower petals. He shuddered and groaned as I pushed back gently against it, enticing my son to make love to me.

I kissed him deeply, rotating my hips to stimulate his penis with my soft, wet pussylips, begging him with my body to slide himself so deep inside me. "Put it in, baby boy. Just put it in."

Abram used his fingers to rub his cock against my perineum. I rocked back to let his wet tip tease my dripping pussy. He moaned. "You're my mother. I- I think we went too far. We shouldn't do this. I think you're... reacting weird to what happened." I kissed him to quiet his ramblings and he accepted my tongue, sucking it with passion.

Please don't be a good boy now, baby, I thought. I need a bad guy, now. Be bad with me, baby. "Fuck me," I whispered seductively against my son's mouth. "I want you and you want me too. Just fuck me. Tell me you want mama's pussy, baby."

"Mmmm, I do," he groaned as I rolled my hips backwards to feel his cockhead slide against my soaked entrance. "But, but..., I don't know. What about dad? And what if I cum in you? What about-" I cut him off with another sensual, incestuous kiss.

"Son, tell me you love me," I said.

"What?"

"Just say you love me."

"I love you, mama. So much."

"And I love you. So take me. Everything's okay. Nothing's wrong. Nothing else matters. Just take me."

I kissed Abram one more time, savoring the sweet taste of his young tongue, and then reached behind me to meet his fingers on his hard, throbbing cock. Then, looking him deeply in the eyes, I angled his manhood toward my greedy sex, and slid back into it, splitting my pussy on it and taking my son into myself. He didn't resist, leaving his hand limp on mine as he slid inside me. We both sighed in relief.

"Oh, mom," Abram moaned, watching me as I sat upright, his vigorous manhood plunging my depths. "God, you're so amazing." I recoiled slowly on my son's shaft, pausing between every slow, careful wave of my hips, savoring the sweetness of our pure lovemaking. Abram reached up to take my breasts into his hands, squeezing hard with his strong hands each time I rocked my hips. He was struggling not to cum in me, I could tell, probably worried about the possibility of pregnancy. I moved slowly, more concerned with prolonging my lovely, perverted moment of ecstasy.

My son gripped my ass cheeks hard, beginning to control my rhythm atop him. I obediently slowed the adroit movements of my hips to delicious and delicate repetitions. I then leaned down and kissed his lips, sharing my tongue with him. My lips found their way beside my son's ear and I cooed softly, "Make love to me. I want you to cum inside me." Abram groaned at that, tightening his grip on my plump ass cheeks, holding me steady. "C'mon, baby," I said rolling us both on our side, my thigh draped over his hip. "Fuck me fast and fill me up. C'mon baby, do it. Cum inside me. I need it inside."

"Fuck!" Abram swore and began to stroke me, slowly at first, but steadily. His breaths were coming in pants and his skin was coated with a thin film of sweat. "Fuck, mama!" His pace increased, his long cock driving deep inside his mother's hungry pussy. "Uhhnnn, I'm cumming mama!" He cried out, pumping his hips furiously as his cock spasmed inside my hot, wet canal.

"Oh, baby, yes," I cried, massaging my clit and bringing myself over the rim of another delectable orgasm. My son is cumming in me. He's filling me up with his seed. I couldn't wrap my mind around it, but it was happening and every time I thought of those words my pussy would quake, my temperature would rise and my orgasm would erupt stronger.

I continued to massage my clit once Abram had expended his copious amounts of semen all into my thirsty vagina, still cumming. He added two fingers, thrusting deeply into my sodden pussy, everything soiled with his liquid satisfaction. He kissed my breasts as he fingered me, sucking on my tight nipples and humming until my elongated cum was finally completed. I felt so sated, so relaxed, so loved.

I cuddled up with my son, both of us completely naked and messy from our passionate incest. I held his cheek against my ample breasts as I softly caressed his head. Abram gently rubbed my thigh and ass, finally falling asleep and going still after a few minutes. I stayed awake until morning light shined through the blinds, thinking on the wild night I'd had. How I'd been sexually molested and shamefully liked it. How my son had saved me, viciously defending his mother even though he was naked. And I thought on how we'd made love and wondered how that would change things going forward. Would this become a recurring thing? Would he still go back to Emily after this? How would this change things between Rick and me? I had no answers to any of these questions, but was still satiated physically and at peace mentally and emotionally. I kissed my sleeping son on the forehead and fell asleep naked in his arms with a smile on my face.

12