Breaching a Partnership alt end #2

Story Info
It was just a lack of communication.
5k words
2.25
18.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

I was greatly moved by "someoneother's" story and asked him for permission to do an alternate ending to his tremendous story. I sincerely thank "someoneother" and am very grateful for his permission to do an alternate ending.

If you have not read the original story please read it first to better understand the situation.

Please see original story by author "someoneother" before reading this alt ending.

https://www.literotica.com/s/breaching-a-partnership?page=1&comments_after=12588240

This story picks up at the end of the original story by someoneother

*****************************

As Amy flies home to the states to testify at Jim's Trial, Michael feels completely crushed and ponders to himself.

Overwhelmed with heartache, shock and complete sadness. The deep feelings of loss now that she is gone, feelings of total depression. Michael can hardly breathe. Most hurtful was when he saw the videos of Jim and Amy's three nights of passion and very intimate tender love making.

Michael throws himself into his work, he so needs to get his mind off his heartache and loneliness. He realizes he has to hold it together for little Mikey, he must hold it together. If it wasn't for little Mikey He would just as soon eat a bullet to stop the pain.

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months. No word from Amy. Typical heartless, selfish, cheating, lying, bitch, he thinks to himself. I hate her and I love her more than anything. Please come back to me Amy.

Michael thinks to himself. He realizes that he has to keep himself together to take care of his son. It is such a big job to be a single parent. Out to restaurants to eat so often, cute waitresses, just not for him. Maybe just a one time fling to reduce the pressure in his balls.

Michael only wants his heart to stop hurting so badly. His heart aches from so much betrayal, total betrayal, complete betrayal. Michael cries himself to sleep each night by himself. All the thoughts rolling over and over in Michael's head refuse to stop!

Michael ponders if it would be possible to improve his wife's character. To change Amy to make it possible to forgive her and to ever trust her again. To make Amy understand what she has done to him. How she destroyed their family. How she destroyed her love for me and my love for her.

How could Amy do what she did? How could she so completely give her love, her Body, her kisses, her hugs, even her wonderful milky breasts to that bastard Jim in those three days together. That fucking whore, let herself fall in love with another man while married to me. How could she do that to us? How could she?

I even brought it to her attention about those private lunches between her and Jim. I told her that they would lead to her fucking around with him and sure enough it did! She just said to me that "she was a big girl and could take care of herself". What a crock of shit that was. Fucking slut, Michael thinks.

Is there anything I could change about Amy so that I could ever trust her again? Maybe if she had a lot more experience with other men. Maybe if she became a real whore.

Maybe if she could have so much sex with other men that she would want to come home to me again and not want to fuck around with other men. That Sex with me, Michael, the Man she she is married to, would become much more special to her.

Michael's head is awhirl with crazy thoughts brought on by the heartache, the betrayal by Amy and deep deep severe depression. What can I do? What can I ever do? Michael wonders.

Michael doesn't know anything for sure except his heart is Broken. Michael has been betrayed completely by the one person in his life he truly trusted and loved with his entire being, His Amy. He just can't believe he lost her forever.

Michael leaves Little Michael with the sitter as he goes for a walk one warm Friday evening. He so needs a change of scenery. Before long his wanderings have brought him into a more seedy part of Town. Dive bars and prostitutes begin to appear and then more and more frequently.

Suddenly in the mood for a drink Michael stops at a seedy looking bar and peers inside. It is a bar filled with mostly Black men and there is a beautiful young blonde white woman dancing naked on stage. This looks interesting and Michael walks up to the bar with a smile and orders whisky on ice.

Michael sips his drink while the woman gyrates on the stage at the end of the bar. Nice body he is thinking, what a beauty. Several tunes play from the old Juke box and someone drags an old mattress out on stage and the MC encourages everyone to come up on stage for a minimum fee, to fuck this young woman.

At least a dozen black men head over to the stage and several get undressed and begin to go on stage a few at a time. They touch her breasts, push her to her knees. She takes the first man into her mouth, then turns to the next. More men join her and pick her up and carry her to the mattress. One man begins to finger her pussy his other hand fingers her ass. She seems to be loving it.

Michael is feeling the pressure in his balls and thinks she looks good. Maybe he should try her out as well. Michael wanders over to the stage and chats with the MC to see what she costs.

Michael finds that her husband was pissed at her for cheating and left her here for a while to get fucked over and over to teach her a lesson. Michael gets curious and asks more about this.

The MC explains "Yes it is very common here, my friend. One moment a young couple is happily married and then one day the Husband comes home early and it all changes. Hubby finds someone else fucking his bride. Next thing she knows she is down here turning tricks to earn her way and learn her lesson."

"But does she actually learn a lesson? Does she change her ways?" inquires Michael.

"I can't really say for sure about that my friend. I usually fuck her first myself with my 12" black cock for a few days until I get tired of her. If she gives me a hard time I just get her hooked on heroin to get control over her."

"If she has a good body and likes sex she probably likes being on stage naked. Pulling a train every night, maybe 50 per night of my black brothers during the week to maybe 100 or 200 on Friday and Saturday nights. On the other hand she might learn how to please a man better. Regardless, they usually seem to want to go home to just be with their husbands again."

"If she doesn't want to go home or the Husband does not want her back I can always sell her to a pimp I know in the Paris ghetto, he has several whore houses in Africa. I have sold many cheating wives to him, then they go to Africa never to return"

"How much to fuck this young wife?" Michael Inquires.

" Ten dollars American should be fine, my friend. This is her first night so you might not need to wear a rubber, but that is up to you." the pimp says with smile.

"Well, I guess not tonight. I appreciate the info, here's my ten dollars for your time explaining everything to me. My name is Michael" shaking hands with the pimp.

"Glad to meet you Michael, I'm Morris. We are here every night encase you change your mind. We are always getting fresh women. I hope to see you again my friend." says Morris.

Michael walks back to his home, focusing on his path so he can be sure to find this place again.

Michael finds himself very curious how this works with husbands bringing their cheating wives down to dance naked. Does this teach them to be better wives and not to cheat?

At the very least they probably would become better lovers after fucking so many men, maybe a couple hundred or even a thousand or more. This might even change their attitudes and scare them into being faithful. Something to think about Michael ponders.

Michael returns again and again each Friday night to visit with his new friend Morris. He always buys Morris a couple drinks while they watch the current wife dancing as he listens to Morris tell his stories. Michael is surprised how he enjoys chatting with Morris and learning about his world and his life.

Michael figures at least it gets him out of the house and makes his lonely boring life just little better. Otherwise it is just work, and changing diapers. Michael's life is so boring.

It has been almost two years since Amy got on the plane to go home to testify at Jim's trial. He barely even thinks of her anymore he mistakenly believes. He thinks his life has mostly moved on successfully. There is only one thing missing in his life, someone to hold, and someone to love.

Then out of the clear blue he gets a call from Amy. It appears she has been in prison. Something to do with her testimony at Jim's trial.

"Hey Michael, I just got out out of prison. I've been locked up since the last time you saw me. Can you please come get me and take care of me again?"

"Why did they lock you up Amy?" asks Jim as he realizes that Amy never wanted him to take care of her before! Amy was one of the most independent women he has ever known! Maybe she has changed?

"I tried to help Jim, and I lied on the witness stand. They caught me and the Judge wanted to make an example of me. He was pissed off at me lying since I was a police officer. So he gave me two full years in prison but I got out early for good behavior."

"I got beaten up in prison several times because I had been a cop. My life is destroyed, and I have no one to help me anymore. Will you help me Honey?" pleads Amy.

"I suppose I could send you a ticket and you could come over here to France, to be the mother of our child, if you want." replies Michael.

"Oh, Michael that would be so wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I will arrange for airfare for you. Still have your passport?"

"Yes I sure do Honey. I could fly out tomorrow if you arrange it."

**********************

Amy's plane arrives and Michael is waiting at the gate for her. His mind races with memories of his ex wife and the love they shared. He also remembers her passionate betrayal with her boss Jim and how it totally broke his heart, shattered his life and destroyed his whole world.

Her she comes, she sees Michael and runs into his arms for a big hug. She has felt so alone and deserted while in Jail. Now she seems like a changed person. Amy is so happy and feels so safe finally to be with Michael and little Michael once again.

"I am so glad to see you again Amy" says Jim, as her holds her tightly.

Amy replies "I have done my time, I'm all yours for as long as you want me Michael."

"I've missed you so much Amy" cries Jim, surprised at his weakness and loneliness being revealed by his tears.

"Don't cry Honey, I'm so sorry I hurt you." Amy pleads "I will never hurt you again. If you let me I will make it all up to you for the rest of my life. I've missed you so much too Honey." cries Amy.

Then Amy whispers to Michael "I will even let you hurt me anyway you want to, just to prove my love to you. I would let you brand me on my ass or even on my breasts if your really want. I deserve for you to hurt me and punish me for what I did to you and our family. Will punish me Honey? Please, I've hurt you so much, I want you to punish me because I deserve it so much."

"If you really want me to punish you, I will spank you, I have a big belt that would work." says Michael. "But I'm not going to do anything to hurt your beautiful breasts".

"I will never do anything to hurt you again. I promise with all my heart. I am sorry for all the things I have done, Honey." promises Amy.

They hold each other tightly, and tenderly kiss, crying together over the mistakes of the past that have caused so many heartaches for them both.

During the ride home to Michael's place, Amy is so excited as she tells Michael about the trial and how she lied to try to help Jim. Amy explains how they caught her lying, which caused Amy to get a two year prison sentence for perjury.

Jim got a life sentence with no chance for parole because of special circumstances, that of being a prosecutor and secretly working for a spy.

Cuddled up lovingly against Michael on the ride home, she promises and swears to never betray him or their family again. But most importantly she has learned her lesson and promises to always do whatever Michael tells her to do. No matter what it is. Amy promises she will do anything to prove her devotion to Michael.

Michael is liking how this is sounding to him.

Amy goes on to describe how awful it was in prison and that she is so glad to be out and free. Some of the other woman in there seemed to want to hurt her just because she had been a cop. One woman attacked her with a shiv.

Later at Michael's home Amy is getting situated in her own room. Holds little Mikey to her breasts, missing when her breasts were full of milk for her child. Amy cries gently to herself reunited with her long lost family at last.

Amy feels she has changed and only wants to be with Michael and little Mikey for the rest her life. But would Michael ever believe it?

Day by day Amy keeps busy cleaning the house and taking care of little Michael. Amy is a little rusty at cooking dinner, but she enjoys it all the same.

Occasionally thoughts flash thru her mind remembering all the good times with her coworkers in the pub after work. The same thoughts that Amy would masturbate to laying in her cell at night. Amy fondly remembers how she would flash her bare breasts in the pubs after work. It would drive all her co-worker cops wild! Amy loved flashing her big breasts just for laughs for a little innocent fun.

The guys really liked her flashing her big milky breasts then sucking them! It wouldn't take much of that before she would be in the mood for more. Usually she would take a co worker cop out to one of the patrol car just to suck his cock a little, always loving the taste of cum.

Harmless fun, nobody got hurt and nobody the wiser. Sometimes she would be so worked up that she'd pull her panties aside and mount his cock for an orgasm or two.

Finally Michael gets home from work and is pleasantly surprised with a great home cooked dinner. All through dinner Amy is all loving and Smiles. So happy to be safe again with a feeling of belonging, security and love.

After dinner they have a little wine while they sit down to talk in the living room. Amy tells Michael that she has learned her lesson and promises that she will never have sex or be intimate with anyone else ever again.

Amy says that she really appreciates how Michael has saved her and sincerely promises to be a faithful wife to him for the rest of her life. Amy goes on to promise and swear to gladly do anything, absolutely anything, that Michael wants her to do to prove her love and devotion.

Then Michael encourages Amy to come to his bed that night. Amy quickly runs into the bathroom to clean herself up and prepare for Michael.

Michael list the covers and welcomes the naked beauty into his bed. Side by side then turning to look into each others eyes with love, kisses and warm caresses.

Michael tenderly kisses his Amy again, and asks. "Can you ever be loyal and true to me again Amy? The way that you let your Boss seduce you really broke my heart. Hell it almost killed me, and would have if it wasn't for little Mikey. You falling in love with him, that is what hurt the most!"

"Michael I've had almost two years to ponder that seduction. I've done a lot of reading while in jail and I think I know why he was able to seduce me. According to some things I read that when a man in charge has a lot of power over his employees it works like an aphrodisiac on women. So basically I just couldn't help myself against my boss. Do you understand Honey? Does that make sense to you?"

"Sort of Amy. I just didn't like you falling for him. That was the part that hurt so much. I don't think that a simple blow job or a quick fuck with a stranger would have bothered me so much."

"Really Honey? You wouldn't be upset if I just gave out BJ's or Quickies?"

"No, I wouldn't. I have a confession to make Amy. When we first started dating I would come down to the pubs that you usually hung out at with your fellow cops. I would watch through the windows or the open door. I used to love watching you flash your breasts to all your buddies. I really loved watching you let them suck them right in the pub. It really turned me on!"

"Really Honey? You liked watching me acting like a slut with all my fellow Cops?" asks Amy.

"Oh yeah, I loved it when you would take one of your buddies out to one of the patrol cars for a blow job. I would sneak right up next to the window of the patrol car in the dark and jerk off while I watched you up close"

"This is so hard to believe! You knew I was a slut and married me anyway? Wow are you getting hard talking about this? Are you getting turned on? You are aren't you! Oh Michael I love you so much. It turns you on when I acted like a slut, and married me anyway. I can't believe it. I love you so very much. "

"Oh yes Amy, I really loved it when you would get fucked in one of the patrol cars and bring me home sloppy seconds. Didn't you ever notice how when you came home with your pussy full of cum from one or more of your coworkers that I could hardly control myself?"

"Remember how I would insist on Licking your pussy and fucking you so hard? It was always the best for me when you fucked other guys first."

"Michael this does turn you on! Your Cock is hard as a rock now! Oh Honey I love you so much. Thank you so much Michael for finally being honest with me. Now that I know that You knew I was a slut and married me anyway. I am falling in love with you all over again, more than ever."

"Now that I know that I can be totally honest with you. Do you want me to tell you about all the slutty things I've done?"

"Amy I've seen you do so much at the pubs already. Have you done more than that?"

"Michael were you there when I pulled a big train at my Captain's birthday party at the motel? I screwed almost all the guys in my dept. There was over 30 men that I had sex with. That was a big turn on for me, but I don't think you could see or knew about that!"

"Oh Amy that turns me on so much, I wish you would have let me know your pussy was so full of come so I could have licked you clean."

"Michael I never knew that you knew I was such a slut or I would have gladly told you! I would have shared everything with you Honey."

"Oh yes I want to know it all, I love you so much Baby. I love your pussy full of other men's cum!"

"Wow, You are really getting hard Michael. Please put it in me while I tell you about the most naughty things I've done."

"First I guess I should tell you about the drug bust where I had to go undercover as a prostitute. Oh that feels good Honey. I had to put on a short mini skirt with no panties, stand on a corner with my bare breasts out and a pick up Johns until the pimp we were investigating noticed me. It was usually later at night, so it was dark in the industrial section of town, so I had to stand under a street light."

"Oh yeah that feels so good Baby, you are so tight! Holy shit Amy, did you turn tricks to?" asks Michael.

"Oh yes I did, I had to. I only had to fuck only about 6 black guys and 1 Mexican that first night. My backup was watching over me from the next room to make sure I was safe", said Amy. "But that wasn't nothing compared to what happened when the pimp/drug dealer noticed me."

"Really, what happened then Honey? Oh that feels so good."

"Well, I was standing by myself on the corner, with my big bare breasts hanging out, which really turned me on and really got my pussy wet. All of a sudden this fancy caddy pulled up and this big black guy started chatting me up".

"I knew it was the guy we wanted so I walked up close to his window and rubbed my bare breasts in his face. So he opened the door and invited me in to his car. Then I pointed across the street to my room at the motel and we went right over to it."

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers
12