Breaching a Partnership alt end #2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we got inside I went into the bathroom to pee but while I was doing that he must of used his cell and got his whole black crew to come on over try me out also.".

"When I came out of the bathroom we smoked something together that really got me loaded. Then we fucked and fucked he made me cum so many times with such powerful orgasms like never before. He filled me so good and went so deep. I have never been so filled up before.

"When we finally got done his crew was there. I just smiled and fucked the rest of them, all 13 black guys."

"Amy I don't remember you ever telling me about this before. When did this happen?"

"Michael don't you remember before when I was gone for several weeks on a case? It was just before I joined the task force. When I finally came home I knew my pussy was so stretched out so I just slept and slept for days. I knew I was so stretched out, I didn't want you to ask for sex with me and feel how stretched out I was."

"Maybe, was it that time when you came home with that Queen of Spades tattoo where your pubic hair used to be?"

"Yes, he insisted that all his whores wear his mark. It was the only way to get him to trust me."

"Wow, you still have it? I couldn't see when you finally came to bed"

"Oh yes Honey, I will have it forever. Getting rid of a tattoo hurts so bad I heard. Besides, I kind of like it, makes me feel so slutty." Amy purrs.

"Whoa, that really turns me on hearing all this! I want to hear all the details soon but right now I want to just enjoy being inside of you again!" says Michael.

"I love you so much Michael. Does this mean you want me to still do that kind of stuff like I did at the pubs with my fellow cops so you can watch?"

Michael continues to stroke his cock in and out of Amy's juicy pussy. so slowly and sweetly as they talk intimately.

"Oh yeah Sweetheart, I want to watch you show your breasts and fuck other men. I want to see you show me your love by fucking strangers for me all the time!"

"Oh Michael that feels so good Honey." Amy whispers, "So Deep, so hard. Gently Honey. I haven't had sex in two years. I will do whatever you want. I am yours forever."

"Amy, I would love you to do that kind of stuff for me! You could pick up guys in pubs and go into the men's room and fuck them or go to there cars and fuck them. Sometimes I could watch or maybe just wait for you to bring me home your cummy pussy. That would be so wonderful!"

"Oh Michael, you make me so happy! I would love to do that kind of stuff for you. Anytime anywhere that you want, you are the Master and I am the Slave."

"Only one main thing, You can't ever exchange phone numbers with them or even your name. There are a lot of men in Paris that you can fuck. There are more than enough that You should never have to fuck the same one again.

I don't want you getting confused with your emotions again. I don't want to ever lose you now that we are back together Sweet Heart" says Michael. "Oh you are so wet and hot Amy, and so tight!"

"Yes, just for you my love Michael. I am so happy to be back with you in your arms where I know I'm safe. Where I know I belong forever. Oh, you are so so hard for me. fuck me Michael fuck me so good, fuck me deep, I will always be your slut. I am so happy that you knew the real me when we got married. That you knew I was a slut and married me anyway. That really turns me on."

"I will love only You forever Michael. Now that I know you accept me for the true slut I have always been I won't ever have to lie to you again. I won't ever fuck other guys unless you tell me to. Whenever you want me to act like a slut I will be glad to do it for you."

*********************

Monday, Amy Greets Michael at the door, Naked with her hair perfect, makeup perfect and just in her high heels with a glass of wine in her hand for Michael.

Michael opens the door and says "Hello Sweetheart. How is my beautiful wife tonight?"

"Your loving wife is ready to please you in any way you want, absolutely any way, my sweet Husband of mine."

"That is what I like to hear, I want to talk so let's get naked in bed and then we can eat later."

Michael quickly gets naked and then into bed. "Sweetheart, cuddle up to me"

Amy Lifts the sheet and cuddles up to Michael. They turn and look each other in the eyes while holding each other tightly.

"Michael, now that I know that you really accept me, and love me for the true slut I am I will devote myself to you and only you. All of my heart is yours for the rest of my life. I might fuck other men for you but you are the only one I will ever love ever again."

"That is wonderful Amy. I am so glad to hear this. I might just give you the chance to show me sometime."

Then Michael cheerfully says "You have been here a month now, so this Friday night I am going to take you out to celebrate. So be sure to be ready to go out when I get home from work. We will go out for dinner and then maybe somewhere to dance."

"Maybe we will run into my old friend Morris, I'd like you to meet him. He is a real Friendly and funny character I'm sure you will like him. Why don't you wear that yellow sundress, the one with the buttons that run all the way from the top to the bottom. Don't bother with any underwear, it will make it more exciting."

Amy answers "Michael if I do that it is going to make me very horny Honey."

Michael replies "I thought you would do anything to please me?"

Amy Pleads "Whatever you want Honey, I will do it for you. Just please don't leave me so Horny at the end of the night. I spent two years masturbating in prison, I am tired of that stuff."

"No Problem, Amy. I will make sure that you are taken very good care of Friday night. I promise."

"By the way Michael, I haven't been taking any birth control since I went to prison. You might want to consider taking me to a Doctor to get some if you want me to fuck other men for you. In fact my fertile time will be this coming weekend." purrs Amy.

Then Michael says, "Good idea, I will get an appointment with my Doctor for next week. By the way, have you ever been on stage before?"

12