Bread and Butter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else, Bunny?" he asked, "Those are very reasonable purchases. What you need now are soft woolen mittens; woolen mittens for my little Bunny kitten."

"Very cute. You can take me shopping tomorrow to buy warm wool mittens for your little Bunny kitten. I still need a winter hat and scarf. Red and green are Christmas colors, and I'm thinking green. Cashmere is soft, and you can buy them too keep me toasty warm if I get caught in a snowstorm."

"Are we negotiating, he?" He asked, kissing and nuzzling her neck.

"Of course we are, dimples because that is what reasonable people do. I bought two pairs of Sorel Pac boots with second wool felt liner for each. One pair is for you."

They had a cozy romantic dinner, and after John held her close, and they danced to soft, slow, music in the kitchen until Rachel took his hand and they went to their bedroom, and her first adventure there.

John sat on the bed, while Rachael slowly undressed for him, dropping each article of clothing on the floor at her feet until she was naked before him. She left her hair up for John to take down.

He stood up and walked to her, and she turned facing away to watch them in the mirror on the bedroom door as he took the pins from her hair, one by one and dropped them on the floor. Rachel's hair was now touching her shoulder. She turned to face him and shook her head, her hair partially covering her face; Rachael closed her eyes.

Her hands went to the collar of his flannel shirt, and she started unbuttoning the second button from the top, stopping to unbuckle his thick leather belt so that she could pull his shirt out of his blue jeans. She wondered how big his hard cock was.

John could smell her musky arousal enhanced by her perfume, and it was driving him wild with desire for her, but he was holding back, knowing it would be worth the wait for the gift she was giving him.

Eyes still closed, Rachel took John's face in her small hands and traced his face and with her fingers. She ran her hands down his bare hard chest to touch the hard ropey muscles on his arms, back, and chest. John took his shirt off and dropped it to the floor so that she could continue; he wanted her so bad. She continued kissing him, working his way down his hard chest, stopping near his heart and kissed the pucker marks where the bullets passed through that could have ended his life.

She continued to his flat, washboard stomach caressing him with her little hands until she was kneeling. She unbuttoned the single embossed copper button of his blue jeans and then unzipped them, pulling them down around his ankles for him to step out of which left only his boxers. They were bulging in front where his hard cock pressed against them trying to escape.

She squeezed his firm ass through the fabric and then ran her hands down his muscular legs before pulling down his boxers to his ankles, and John stepped out of them.

John helped her to her feet, and closed his eyes, pushing her hair away from her face. He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips long and deep, caressing her tongue with his.

He put his hands underneath her hair at the back of her nape, let his finger follow the shape of her head and face while kissing her lips again the same, sighing with contentment.

John kissed Rachel's forehead, her cheeks and ears, and neck; behind her ears: everywhere and she was tingling all over thinking about of all that she had been missing as a virgin. He was kissing her as if she were the most precious thing in the cosmos, because to him, she was.

He worked his way down her neck and shoulders, kissing, but lingered at the base of her throat; taking in the scent of her perfume that she put there for him. He gently turned her to face the mirror and stood behind her.

John's hands and fingers were everywhere touching probing lingering while kissing her neck, face, and shoulders. He caressed and stroked her breasts; paying particular attention to her nipples, watching her reactions in the mirror, until her nipple was were hard, and he felt her quiver with pleasure.

Rachel took his hand, and they got into bed. They made love, facing each other lying on their sides, entwined as one. It was sweet and gentle; calm and unhurried. The passion was pure and loving. It was a communion of souls. Her orgasm was like warm lavender-infused bathwater, soothing and cleansing; His orgasm no less satisfying. He waited long months for her, and before that, most of his adult life and not knowing, until she stumbled into his arms. John's orgasm was hot and burning; different from her gentle orgasm, and she felt the inferno of his seed as he pumped it into her womb; as Rachel gifted him with her virginity.

It was around three in the morning. John was sound asleep next to his love when he felt her hand touching his face. "Are you awake?" "What, what is it, Bunny?" he asked, half asleep. "I'm horny," she cooed, "I want to make love to you again."

"Now? Twice in one night?" "Of course now, Stud," she replied, "I want to suck on your cock, and then be on top for the grand finale."

"Yes, ma'am," he quickly agreed. Rachael began licking the tip of his cock, teasingly, getting further aroused until, it was hard, pulsating and twitching, while he played with her hair. "Goodness, that was fast," Rachel said, pausing briefly, but pleased she could arouse and titillate him this way, having never done anything like this before. Still, she was in complete control and was remembering Megan's words about Johnny loving his cock sucked, and her long hair, she was thinking, 'Top this, you Bimbo, He is mine now. I'm going to finish this, and we'll settle this once and for all."

Do you enjoy playing with my hair while I suck your cock, stud," She asked, knowing the answer as she continued licking and sucking, while she fingered her clitoris, sucking ravenously and savoring every inch of his cock, all wet and sloppy. Rachael was enjoying this new sexual delight as much as Johnny always did.

He was growling deep in his throat in primal ecstasy, and she was about to have another orgasm, when, "Stop, you wanted to," Too late, she refused to stop as John's orgasm burst with a flooding onslaught; a torrent, a river overflowing its banks as his thick, rich semen flooded into Rachel's mouth to swallow, and swallow it she did, while her second orgasm burned through her like the inferno of a tanker truck of gasoline on fire, before exploding, and eventually burning out.

"Oh, God, you just rocked my world. Feel free to wake me up anytime for one of them. You'll get no complaints from me," He patted her pillow, reaching for her to hold her and shower her with kisses; and he did.

As he held her close, "Johnny, who gives," "You do, Bunny" he interrupted, not giving her the chance to ask, "But," she started to say, "and he didn't let her finish a second time, "Yours are much, much better than what's her name, without a doubt, and I say without hesitation, and great conviction, because I know what's good for me, and if you know what's good for you, you'll never bring it up again."

"Yes, Sir, and good answer, sweetheart, Bread and Butter, Johnny." "Bread and Butter, Bunny, and that is my final summation on that subject."

"Rachel?" Yes, Johnny." "You have beautifully soft and silky hair." "Thank you," she replied, knowing what was coming next. "You look elegant and lovely when you to wear it up."

"How long do you want my hair?" "Are we still negotiating, he asked?" "How long do you want my hair?" she inquired.

"I'm thinking, maybe down to here," he said hopefully, and he placed the edge his hand halfway down her back as if measuring. "Just down to there, are you sure?" Rachel asked, touching his face, and snuggling closer. Encouraged, he shifted his hand down, three fingers above her waist.

"If I do, what concessions do your, offer, Johnny? I keep your hair trimmed, and you enjoy the attention?"

"What concessions do you require?"

"Will you brush it for me?" she asked, knowing that he would, "and learn how to braid it for me?'

"Yes, all those are reasonable concessions," he replied, knowing she was already growing it out for him, and realizing what she was up too.

"Show me again with your hand how long you want it when I suck on your big cock?" she teased, and when he did, "Done, and done," she agreed, "negotiations closed."

John awoke refreshed and well-rested from the ethereal clouds of Morpheus's pleasant dreams. In his dream before awakening, he and Rachel were at a family picnic on his sister's ranch. His sister Sarah was raising her wine glass to make a toast to them when it started to rain. All the guests, including Rachael, go up abruptly, leaving him alone at the table as they rushed into the ranch house to escape the deluge of rain, wind, and hail while calling him to come inside.

He woke up, realizing he could hear water running.

He placed his hand on her side of the bed, thinking 'It's still warm, she must be in the bathroom,' and this made him smile. 'He quietly entered the bathroom, surprising her as he grabbed her through the shower curtain, making her shriek in surprise.

"My, that was mature, did you hear me calling you?" She asked, momentarily annoyed, but smiling at his playfulness, thinking, 'I should have suspected something like this.'

"Oh, sorry," John replied, "Now that I've established it's you; I'll leave you to your shower. There are more rib roast and roasted hot peppers waiting for me downstairs for breakfast."

"Stand fast, Marine," Rachel reprimanded, "Do you need a formal printed invitation?"

"Of course not. I'll get my fountain pen, and you write it out while I eat a sandwich. We'll tape it right here in the bathroom door to avoid future misunderstandings."

"John Ian McCloud, if you know what's go for you, you'll cut this nonsense out and get in this shower right now!" She scolded as if admonishing a willful child.

"Using my full name in that tone of voice won't work with me."

"It won't; I'll have to think of something else. What do you suggest?"

"Let me think about it. Can I eat while I'm thinking about it," and immediately after a bar of Kirk's Castile soap came sailing over the top of the shower curtain in his direction. He caught it without thinking, much like a shortstop catching a baseball within easy reach.

"Well, since you put it that way, Bunny..."

He joined her seconds later with the persuasive bar of soap, and Rachael put her arms around his neck and said, "Bread & Butter, lover," and then she kissed his lips and said, "I love you, Johnny." She then wet him down with the shower wand, and taking the soap started soaping his neck and shoulders, saying, "You know baby, you haven't changed much at all. You're still the virile hard-bodied stud I remember from last night, and two times, no less!" and she kissed him again, squeezing his ass for good measure.

She looked down, smiling, and started to wash his hard cock standing at attention from her firm and stimulating soapy ministrations. "This a very nice technique for your first shower with a man," John commented as she continued to wash him, "Will I get shampoo, too?"

"What makes you think it's my first time?" she asked innocently.

"Washing a patient doesn't count," he answered.

"Good point, and thank you for the compliment. You will get a shampoo, and then you will give me one." As she said it, the doorbell rang; then they heard loud knocking on the front door.