All Comments on 'Breadwinner'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 386 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I have to believe if he's "that type of man" he would never sign papers letting his wife's lover off scott free and that given who the prosecution is, lover boy would do serious time for that bad a beating. It crosses into a felony and he'd spend years in prison. That alone would be worth the suffering for "that type of man". And it would certainly be worth it to see his about to be ex-wife suffer for years. Money can't buy that type of revenge. And unless he signed an iron-clad pre-nup, he have substantial money after the divorce.

StruckwrongStruckwrong19 days ago

More bitter man hating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow what crap. Can I get a story that the guy isn't a complete wimp.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 1 month ago

I guess I don’t understand why he signs. At the very least, he should ask Cam the Man to come in and beg him to do it. It is a small satisfaction and more importantly, ends up not having him open to criminal charges of assault and battery. Which the little shit could now press with his confession. And his wife will go along with it because she “loves Cam the Man.” Cool. Setting someone free doesn’t mean you have to free the one who put you in hospital in a cowardly attack. This is what karma is about. Even rich people get to suffer from it occasionally! Let the ex learn that. That is itself its own act of love. As is a swaying set of DD’s!

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

I liked the mechanics of the story, it’s just the story itself that makes me upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yea DQS definitely let long long time fans down with this one. They can write what they want its their story. But definitely one that will cut the fanbase in half

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT3 months ago

I'm really sad to discover that DQS created this. Lowers him immensely in my eyes.

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

What a total piece of BS!!! MC is not very smart at all. He has all kinds of opportunity available to cause the cheating bitch and her asshole lover multiple problems but instead decides to antagonize him at his club!! Now that he has found out how truly stupid that was he still has the power to deliver some telling blows just by refusing to sign the paper. If nothing else he could have, at the very least, filed charges and sued. Alternatively he could have demanded a payout before signing. In view of the people involved $4 - 5 million would seem appropriate?? How much would it be worth to rich asshole to stay out of jail?? After what slut wife has done to him why would he even consider doing her a favour no matter how much he loved her especially after what she has just said to him?? Why do so many writers of the LW erotica seem to get off by writing about stupid and/or weak minded husbands??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

he needed revenge of some sort - legal or not - severe revenge

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Worst I've read in a long time. He should use the pen to tear that paper to shreds, eventually heal and make her life as miserable as possible while his attcakers rot in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And to finish, Gail got married to Cameron, and their marriage imploded soon after. Wonder why, hmm? No way he should sign that paper. Screw her. Any adsuakt that vicious will have implications with Bill Maitland prosecuting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievably bad. Gail and Debbie are such worthless characters, though Gail is worse. She is just simply a narcissist. What she thinks is love, is not. It is something altogether different. Worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jesus H Christ on a fucking bike, I can't believe any author could possibly come out with crap like this. I think this guy's got a thing for spinless, short assed worms masquerading as men, even if they do know karate, that's a joke as well... Absolutely awful story, -10 in my book.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

So, Gail deserved her loneliness ivory tower. Another wussy man against a stronger women who readily cuckholds him into submission. Robert should have held out for court with Mairland and put Vameron in jail permanently. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i don't understand why you write the men in your stories as such pussies that take pain from the sluts they love?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolute Shyte

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

This is the most asinine story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

is it just me or does everybody else think this author forgot to finish this story ??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have a very sad world view of men and women. All your men are weak willed sex fiends who are eaten my proto Neanderthals while your women are machiavellian schemers that are just waiting for the best offer. I've read a number of your stories; I think your one of the best authors on this site, you know how to tell a story; but for the love of God I don't understand how you can make all your male characters weaker than lint and call him protagonist. In all your stories, it's like your main character is Jesus who married Deliah. And no matter what she does, he turns the other cheek.

SeaChangerSeaChanger9 months ago

Really painful. 5*

inka2222inka222210 months ago

This is one of the stupidest, man-hating, cuck-forcing bullshit "stories" i ever read on this site, and that's saying a lot. She has ZERO leverage on him, and all the fucking asswipe piece of crap had to say was "please, you love me" and the brainless character does as she bids? There goes wasted minutes of my life, reading this garbage :(

Wish I could give it -100. After that unnamed people will start whining "oh why so much hate for women?". THIS crap is why.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another sissy fuck author writing grotesque cuck fodder.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6910 months ago

Can someone please tell me why that asshole signed that??

JBird11JBird1111 months ago

That was bad. Not one of your better works. Where was his balls, they nearly killed and crippled him and he folds. Not a fan at all, you have done better.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

I feel like we have all become less intelligent for having read this. I have no idea what the point was of this drivel, but it certainly wasn't entertaining.

irinmikeirinmike12 months ago

About as stupid an ending as it gets. Shock value is negligible and the tone of this ending leaves anyone cold. Just not believable given the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eventually the filthy rich man will tire of the stupid girl and toss her out for another. She’ll be crushed and remember that’s what she did to the only MAN that loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've seen better writing on the men's room wall. What a horrible story line and pathetic characters. Even the throw-away nurse character is a disgrace to the profession (and humanity).

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

It's a fail without a beginning and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why would the wimp sign the papers just get rid of the whore and let the boyfriend go to jail terrible story i thought you could do better than this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. Five star special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...received all my injuries when I was being subdued."

"... because I put up such a fight that the only way to subdue me was to break MULTIPLE bones and it required the people over a number of minutes to do it. The fact I was unconscious during some of it was clearly not their fault since they were simply a bit overzealous."

Asinine premise, considering the beating he took there's no way any legal individual will believe he signed it willingly. So not like it'll have much weight in anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably your worst story so far.

The whole concept is just plain simple old fashioned stupid.

Your depiction of a man who is so much a female in his reactions and actions is vomitworthy.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
This

Is a typical story of a pussy man, he should held back than waited, he should have practiced his long shot skills than bam no more Cameron but no he's a pussy.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

It probably makes more sense if you have read the other stuff but as a standalone story it is dull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only Steele story I've ever given a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would be very reluctant to sign. Many years ago I worked with some ex-cons (alumni of IL and OH Departments

of Corrections) who told me you wouldn't want your worst enemy in the pen. I'm sure I would make an exception to the advice those gentlemen gave me in regards to Cameron. Gail's new husband, if she married him anyway, might have a common law marriage on the inside with his cellmate. It would serve the proud peacock right. Gail might have lost her respect for the MC but I think he would have had more for himself.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

This storie is not ended for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sign it, keep the cocksucker out where you can get to him when he least expects it. As arrogant as he is, he will figure Bobby is totally beaten. This is the time to be him in the ground permanently.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Every time I read this, I hate that he signed it. He should have let the other guy go to jail. And then put out a jailhouse hit on him. Screw her happiness. As we know from the other story, it doesn't work out anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story about a slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wish FTDS was still here writing. He'd have a field day with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, she's a cheating bitch. He needs to recover, publish the video, and sue the both of them. Sounds like another chapter needs to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HE may have signed it away, but the video is still 'out there' just because he signed away his part, there is no reason once the video gets out on the net, it will be known what her new man is like and that is the issue, not that the husband will get personal retribution but he may have personal satisfaction that his wife new boyfriend and his wife being with him will be i the limelight. That is the bigger winner. Mr Big will be known for the person he is. Hopefully, the woman that has the copies is big enough to stand up to money. At the end of the we all die and Big men and women die like the rest of us small fry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

for a good writer you sure messed this one up with that ending. Absolutely unrealistic. With that beginning i was expecting a promising story.

Never got that either..JZK

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Why make it easy for her? Why let her scumbag boyfriend off? He needed some jailtime to at least humble him somewhat. This just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable ending. Worthless and trite. A sick hollow story. It would have made more sense for him to be paid off. Either way, he was never acted as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it were me and in that sate I WOULD NOT HAVE SIGHNED IT! Well I may have signed it "Eat excrement and Die." I would have taken them down with me and if he was in jail, she would not be with him!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

For the life of me I do not see why you submitted this. I certainly changed my opinion of the Gail character in "Ghosts."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STORY IS HORSESHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unblievable, what man who was beaten up and nearly bedridden for life would sign a release to allow his assailants to go free. his assailant is a man from o9ld money the least a man would do would be to sue him for millions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrible story The worst one of yours i have ever read (jaybee186)

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

I think that the last comment really should have been, "I tried to make it work," not "we tried to make it work." Gail bailed on him. Sad, but accurate given the money she has.

Still, DQS: you are an amazing writer. I wish I had a little of your skill. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a loser.

i would not be surprised if the chick he's dating after he made a fortune divorce rapes him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really write well,but I truly resent you making men into putts. He gets put in the hospital,

dangerously close to becoming an invalid and he signs a realise??? You really must think your readers all wear baseball caps backwards..give your head a shake and stick to realistic stories. You ruined this one. You had so much to work with to make this a longer good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah only goes to prove that when you open the pages of any LW story, particularly this author you have to leave reality far far behind, otherwise you’d be laughing at every sentence.

Writing style and story structure are as good as always but the characters that inhabit these stories are awful even the supposedly good ones and love does not and never has worked like that.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

well written but f**ked up. hope he signed "Hell No" or anything but his name

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

DQS, You like writing about cold-hearted bitches, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It'd be hilarious if the signature wasn't his name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, like it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

He was better than she deserved. He should never have signed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Break the fucking fountain pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Old piece but more truthful than younger readers realise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Never should have signed the papers, BTB!!!!!!!!! Good author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Must have been written by a woman. Now man would wimp out like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't you just love the mindless anon trolls who insult a good author trolls who haven't got the brains to check and see that this author hasn't published anything in almost 10 years. Gotta love how pathetic they are.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

i hope he never gets back with her now that he moved to cali. im glad she is having buyers remorse. but who knows, seems like the author likes a happy ending after all the trials and tribulations the couples go thru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I usually like Steeles stories. He should be embarrassed with this piece of shit. Please take it down. -10000*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.....DQS is a cuuuuuuuuuuuuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

is this how DanielQSteels mom feminised him from an early age? What a shit piece of cuck story!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Pointless story, considering how things pan out with Gail and Cameron ultimately (he's abusive, she divorces him). And while DQS is a very skilled writer, some of the things he makes his characters say are comical. Listening to Gail blather on about her sex life outside her marriage doesn't feel like a way to get her husband to accept the truth, but more to get a rise from the reader, which is a cheap device. If it had been presented as what it actually is, a small chapter in a larger arc, it would've served its purpose, but as a standalone story, it's definitely one of the author's worst.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why did thecwimp sign the document?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pile of shit.

lover1953lover1953almost 3 years ago

Well, this story sucked,

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.If he was his own man as the story suggests,he wouldn't have signed the document but have let her lover go to court.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate this short story - please do not add any more to this mess.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesabout 3 years ago

This story sucked. 1, all the way around.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Well written shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hell froze over

Never thought I’d hate one of your stories but this one I wish I’d never read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dear DQS...

I started reading your stories starting withWWWM...

You write incredibly soul wrenching stories ...but instead of bringing out strong positive emotions that keep one hooked on...most of your stories bring out my revulsion...

The male characters in your stories (including Maitland) are wimpy cucky and stick to morals of an older generation where a female was supposed to be honourable ...Your female characters are not even close...most have been given multiple behaviour and cheat passes by you...and these just don’t gel with reality and this does not pull out positive emotions !

As one commentator said...your stories are a peephole to your soul...if that’s the case I feel terribly sorry for you...I can sympathise with the terrible marriage you must hve ...trying to stick to the manners and codes of gentlemen taught to you by your grandparents ...and having to deal with a slut of a wife ...who must have used your love for her to behave abhorently and take lover after lover and flaunt them to you and make you accept it!!

I hope you have kicked the bitch out and a re recuperating your damaged and hurting soul! I wish you all the very best...May you find a wife who loves you with body mind and soul! I will pray for you

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

Just another POS cuck story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need's a real ending

Need's a happy ending. Something like the 3 thugs sniped over the next 6 to 12 months. Something like every time a guy got close to her- a really bad accident happened. Then because she's got wealth her private security force started hunting- leaving behind a piece of brass from a rifle after sniping a guard they investigated not realizing they'd stepped on a landmine/triggered an IED. Over the next 7 years or so everyone close to her kinda dies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Soon as I got healthy they would have all paid with their lives and I would have made sure I was the last face him her and his pussy friends ever saw on earth before they went to hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure what...

...to think about this one. Robert is no wimp. He signed the document because he realized that Gail is no longer worth his time, and is an evil, self-centered devious bitch. May karma balance the scales with her someday. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
??????

BULL, FUCKING SHIT!

Hated the story!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 3 years ago
5 stars

Really nice depiction of a very strong man and a very weak woman who thinks she is strong but is nothing but a slave to her pussy.

If all the negative commenters here have read all of DQS's work you would find out hubby here turns out just fine and the wife gets abused by her lover but has her own security guys beat the crap out of him and his goons. And she ultimately ends up pretty much alone and even less happy than now.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Sucked

He had the absolute upper hand and you threw him away. You must hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Know any Men?

Your writing could lead one to believe that you really do have a deep hatred of men or very, very little understanding. Personally, I do not believe either, I think it is just a formula you repeat because it works and you are kind of a lazy writer.

In your stories, we are all either pussy hunting narcissistic assholes, or overly romantic, love a woman no matter what, wimps who must prove that by putting up with the most outrageous acts. Even where the men in your stories find their self-respect it is only because of the almost evil acts of their women, or because they are saved by a woman. Here is a concept.... how about a man with a strong sense of self respect that can deeply love a woman and survive horrible acts because he is simply that type of individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mierda

Mierda, mierda y mas mierda.

En serio???

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I didn't like it. Having heard from Rehnquist what a great author you are I can't believe how awful this is. Why in God's name would any sane person agree to what she asked?

Just not believable. 2 stars

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Why exactly do you get off on emasculating the men in your creations and making excuses for the women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Appalling, truly appalling. Some of the most unpleasant characters I’ve seen on this website appear in your stories. Sadly I read this hoping you might have improved, yet it’s just more of the same bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Stars

No stars, and that's only because I can't give a minus score. To think that I wasted ten minutes of my life reading this shit. We all know these stories are fiction, but they should be believable on some level.....

No official stars but here's my unofficial score, -5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

What a crock of shit

I hope this is what u were going fore

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
What a PILE!!!

Maybe there is some other story that gives this context...

But, who the hell cares?

Your characters are caricatures! And, bad ones at that.

WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These idiots don’t know drama for s__t!

I miss you DQS so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous