Break In

Story Info
Their hate turns to something else after violent encounter.
7.8k words
4.31
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't even imagine what his reaction was going to be.

Turned on hopefully. If he was, he wasn't going to let me know it. The cream colored silk thong and matching cami I thought complimented my olive skin. I kept it simple. Tanner didn't seem like the frilly type. Which is why I kept my makeup simple. Strawberry lipgloss and foundation. No eye makeup of course. I wasn't a porn star. The shimmery lotion coating my body was for me. I loved how it looked when I admired myself in the mirror. Finally, last time he accidentally let out that he loved how I smelled. I made sure to wear the same floral scent.

Shelly and my apartment was laid out so it was at the end of a corridor. There were no other doors, so once you heard footsteps, the only destination down the hall was ours. Typical NYC building with thin walls, we knew someone was approaching before they could even see the outline of the doorway. When I heard his heavy boots, my stomach flipped and I slithered over to meet him at the open door.

I heard him growl and I arched my back to look more sensual lined against the shabby woodwork. "You look like a fucking call girl at the door in the red light district. I don't suppose you also give massages." He chided. I smiled slowly. "I knew you were coming. I was hoping maybe you'd be late and an actual good lay might show up. No luck today I guess." My nipples hardened the closer he came. His tall thick form revealed a scowl in the light. It made me wet just thinking about the next three seconds.

Two.

One.

His hand reached up into the back of my long thick hair. I'd forgotten to tie it up. It would be a necessity. Those magical rough fingers tightened around my scalp. His other hand snaked around my neck and began to tighten. "You got a fucking mouth on you, don't you? I bet I could teach that sweet little hole a lesson." His voice tickled my ear when he whispered and it sent a zing straight south. My breath hitched. "Suddenly that fucking smart mouth isn't so smart is she?" His words were mocking and I rolled my eyes.

I lifted my knee and pulled him closer with both hands. His dick was rock hard and any jerking motion on my part would be fatal for both of us. I turned my head and our eyes met. "If only your performance was even the slightest as strong at your filthy mouth, I'd be somewhat satisfied. As it is, my vibrator has never gotten so much use." He chuckled quietly then looked down at the floor for a second. When his eyes met mine, they were lethal.

"That piece of crap comes anywhere near MY fucking pussy, I'll tie her owner to the bed, stuff her mouth with my sweat soaked underwear and rest it just barely touching her clit. Then, I'll leave to take her roommate on a nice weekend vacation. That cunt might be attached to a spoiled bitch, but it's fucking gold, and mine." The spoiled bitch part hurt a little. I knew as much fun as this was, he meant that to some degree. Before I could dwell too much, his hand tightened around my throat and he pulled my body from the door and shoved me into the apartment.

It was a one bedroom that we converted the dining room into my bedroom. It had a whole wall missing from the hallway, so it was easy enough for Tanner to manhandle me onto the bed. After all, he was a good six inches and 100lbs heavier than me. As soon as I hit the mattress, I scrambled back up to the headboard while he ripped off his shirt. "Looks like someone likes their beer lately." I snickered into my lips. Then it hit me that it wasn't so nice. "I'm sorry that was too.,"

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me taut down the bed. "Don't stop now princess. Tell me. How much did Daddy pay for these titties again?" I deserved that so I took the bait. "Before he'd say best 10 grand he ever spent, but recently he's begun to question my choices." He pulled the straps down my shoulders and kept the fabric bunched at my hips. He stopped for a minute and stared while he held my hips. He was no doubt fucking me with his eyes, but I wanted my fill too and he still had his pants on.

"You getting shy cowboy. I want my candy too." I reached up to go for his belt buckle, but he pushed me back.

"Now it's candy. A second ago your vibrator was worth more in orgasms. You are going to need to work for it." Before I could even get a hold of myself, he flipped me onto my stomach. Two hard cracks snapped on each of my ass cheeks. I was caught off guard and yelped. His warm hands soothed away the pain. "You'll submit for me one day." A finger wormed under the fabric of the silk and nestled in between my warm lips. I moaned. "So fucking wet for me" he cooed.

"It's because I don't have to look at your sneer." The words barely made it out. It was about this time that I wouldn't be able to hang. He would go on much longer than me. Two more cracks on my butt and I groaned into the bed.


"You want to take that belt off for me now? You want to learn what I can do with it?" His threat made me shiver and I tried to close my legs for fear of leaking, but instead two fingers shoved into my pussy with such force it moved me on the bed. I whimpered but only because he pulled them out, but as fast as he did it, he pushed them in. Small movement remained while his hand caressed my ass cheeks. This was only the third time we'd done this, but damn if I'd sell my soul to have him fuck me every night. I hated everything about him since the minute we met, but none of that meant anything when he was manipulating me.

His hand rested on the small of my back and pushed down. The fingers inside twisted and began to ramp up. His thumb barely rested on my clit for a minute while his fingers caught their tempo. The he pushed me harder into the bed. "You are not going to come until I say. Do you fucking understand me?"

"Fuck you." I managed, but I knew it would be my last ditch effort at any defiance. My body was going into survival mode. As in, if I didn't get all the orgasms I deserved tonight, she just might die.

"Do. Not. Come." His knee pushed onto the bed and aggressively grabbed my legs to bend them so I was wide open. "Oh Oh Oh Oh." The fingers were just pistoning. They were curling and wiggling. His thumb was hard and making circles, then soft and lines. I was going to blow. I grabbed on to the sheets.

"You need to come you dirty slut?" He spanked me again and my abdominal muscles contracted. "Answer me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He pressed on my back again. "Good. Fucking show me you are worth something." As if I had no control over it, my climax obeyed. My mouth was closed and my breaths contracted like a raging bull. Colors shot behind my eyes and I shoved my face into the comforter. The orgasm reached the tips of my toes and fingertips and the sweet numbness eventually caused me to let out a high pitch sigh.

I had had plenty of partners in my time, but no one near the extent that Tanner made me feel. We weren't going to be able to do this forever, and whenever I thought about my body being denied this release, I wanted to scream. Thankfully the thought was fleeting because I had to concentrate on breathing. He said nothing as he rubbed my back and slipped his sopping wet fingers out of me. I heard him licking them quietly. It was so much hotter that he didn't make me watch. It was only for him.

"My turn." He rumbled. In one fluid motion, he flipped me over and pulled my panties off. "I've had a shit week and I'm not in the mood to put up with any of your fucking spoiled brat antics. You are going to lay here like a good little girl and take it." I started to sit up and give him lip but before I could do it, he had his t-shirt up from the floor and was stuffing it in my mouth. He was rough and on a mission. It only made my pussy that much more wet. His pants fell to the floor. No underwear.

"Hands over your head." I started to sit up again and shook my head. He pushed me back to the bed. Three hard slaps were laid on my pussy and I let out a muffled yelp. He leaned over a grabbed one nipple and squeezed. "You hard of hearing? Do I need to use other methods to get you to cooperate?" The pain was getting to be too much. He had to have been squeezing hard because I finally whimpered. He let up then attempted to adjust us on the bed. With my left leg on the floor, he put his left leg on the bed. His hand roughly bent my knee and placed my foot on the end of the bed on the outside of his standing leg. He began to move his cock to enter. Then stopped. His eyes narrowed. I looked on in a haze of desire. I needed that cock in me so bad. He pulled back a little then grabbed one breast. He slapped it 3 times hard. The sting was glorious.

"I'm the one taking here. I can see your anticipation you fucking cunt." He slapped my other breast. "If I decide to let you have anything from this, it is because I'm a fucking saint." One hard jiggly slap to each boob. "Know your place here and your priorities." The bulb entered. The angels sung from heaven as the skin around his cock stretched. I could have cried it felt so good. He was careful at first. Sighing while his shoulders visibly relaxed. "It's all I thought about all day. Your sweet fucking cunt wrapped around my dick." His hand moved my hips just a little to hit a different spot and I yelped in pleasure. "My fucking spoiled little pussy. I don't know why you were gifted with such a treasure, but I can't get enough." He picked up speed then slowed down. My orgasm was building again. "You should be spanked just for torturing me all day with anticipation." He moved slowly. Too slowly. But last time I said anything, he pulled out, and played with my body for what felt like hours while he made me jerk him off with my hand. As much as I enjoyed how hard his cock was in my hand, the last experience made me want to beg. I didn't beg.

His fingers contracted and my body moved faster. All I could do was bite at the ecstasy. He slowed again and rearranged us just a tilt for a different angle and fuck if my mind didn't explode. While he managed to keep his concentration, I was in a whole other world. He rolled me on my side and the leg on the floor curled onto the bed. He pulled me closer and stood at the end of the bed with my ass hanging off and his knees bent going to town. Occasionally he swore. Occasionally I moaned. Mostly I emitted high pitch squeaks to the tune of each of his thrusts. He had been fucking me for a solid five minutes and had to be tired, but he showed no sign of it. The climax was coming and I'd be damned if I said anything because he'd rip it away just for fun. He caught on when my eyelids drooped.

"Oh no you don't. Get up!" He violently pulled out and threw me against the wall. In retelling it sounds abusive, but for some reason it wasn't. My back hit the wall with a thump, but I was able to grab my dresser to steady myself. The t-shirt fell on the floor and I watched in disbelief, him pull the bed from the wall. "What the fuck?" This was new.

"Get over here." He pulled my wrist then lifted me up on the padded headboard. I shrieked while he adjusted me and I clung to his shoulders for dear life. One arm sat under my ass while my thighs were balanced on the actual soft headboard. If he let go I would just fall back on the bed, but for some odd reason there was still an undertone of thrill. His other arm guided the head to his very engorged and angry cock towards me, rubbing up and down to gather juice before it made its reentrance. It wasn't going to come up short that was for sure. Once he pushed in, he sighed. Loud. "Finally. Fuck. Did you consider this perk when you purchased this bed?" I couldn't see his face. I was wrapped around him and my face was pressed into his neck. I could feel his smile.

"No. I didn't." He moved slow again. This time felt different. My urgency to climax had ebbed a little and I was able to use my legs and thighs to assist. My skin pulled slightly on the fake leather, but not enough to matter. I felt each and every pull and push. Even in my position I felt like an equal partner. He wasn't doing all the work and we were both so comfortable. I could have stayed like this for hours. If not for the teasing. His fingers crawled slowly in my hair and tugged. Barely. The fingers under me played lazily with the skin on my hips. A nibble on the shell of my ear. I gasp from a sexy grunt tickling into my eardrum. He was a sadist. My orgasm began to build again. Please god make him speed up. My neck innocently rolled on his shoulder and he took the opportunity to lick and suck my neck. "I...I...I..."

"You...You..You..." He chided in a whisper. "You want me to go faster don't you, you little minx. You want me to give you another orgasm. Don't you?" His voice was cruel. Like he had no intention. "Do you think you deserve it? Do you think all the times you teased me with this naughty fucking gorgeous body that you don't deserve. Do you think I should give you something you so badly don't deserve?"

I grunted out in frustration. He completely held the upper hand. "Right now you are squeezing my cock so hard I can't hardly move inside you. You think that's fucking fair?"

"Oh my God!" I dug my nails into his back in frustration. I started to move faster but he pulled back just enough to warn me.

"Beg. Me." He whispered.

"Nooo." I whispered to myself out loud. I didn't need it that bad. He maintained the infuriating pace. Still, how long could he maintain?

As if he read my mind. "I could do this all night. I'm comfortable as ever and your naughty pussy is like a dream. I'd be happy to not wake up from." I started to get nervous. His words were anxiety inducing. He wasn't moving any different and yet occasionally his body involuntary released different noises. Gasps, Curses. Groans.

"You know the magic words beautiful." I was hanging. My hot sweaty body was barely holding on to the cliff and all I needed to be wrapped in the warm refreshing water were a couple stupid words that I had decided would make me look weak. Three times. This was only our third time having sex and he had won. I didn't care right now. I'd deal with the repercussions later.

"Please. I need more." I whispered. I knew it wouldn't suffice.

"Again. Louder."

"Please. I need more." A little louder.

"You are going to have to do better than that if you really want it."

"Please!"

"What?"

"PLEASE! MY GOD! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE!" I'm almost sure he didn't need it that loud, but the look of satisfaction on his face made me want to forget the whole thing. Until he whispered in my ear.

"Good Girl. Now I'll give the woman what she wants." Wants was a fucking stretch at this point. Need.

I didn't mean to draw blood. I really didn't. Between his deep hard thrusts and the painful grip on my ass cheeks and my own meager reinforcements, I grunted hard. It was not sexy. I don't care what any man says. I sounded like I was trying to lift the front end of a car. The whole experience was like a massive volcanic eruption. It came on like an explosion. Then, my body fought every slow centimeter of lava as it coursed through my veins leaving butterflies in its wake. Sweat rolled down my back. I couldn't catch my breath.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaimed. "How the fuck do you expect me to function during the day with visions of you coming? Fuck!" He carefully carried me back to the bed and dropped me on the mattress. I almost shit the bed when he covered my mouth with his and felt his tongue in my mouth. We had never kissed on the lips before. It didn't take long before I had my stamina back. It was his turn and he had waited so patiently. I managed to get him turned onto his back.

"Ohhh now I get mine." His sarcastic tone somehow soothing.

"Shut up or I'll get off." I spat.

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "You'll do what I tell you to do because you have no other choice. I'm twice your size, but I'm going to shut my mouth now because I'm not about to ruin this." My clit was a little sensitive so I had to sit back for a minute when he entered but he didn't seem to mind.

"Ohhhh. God." He muttered.

"Yes, I'm glad we agree. You guys are finally starting to get it." I rose a little and sat back down.

"Bitch. No. Keep your mouth shut." No matter what he said, his eyes never left mine.

"What fun would that be?" I ran my hands up his stomach. Tanner didn't have visible six pack abs, but he also didn't have a squishy stomach. His skin was soft and taut and responsive. I pulled my fingernails gently back and watched the goosebumps appear. "Admit it. You've never had a fuck even as close to as good as me."

I'll admit. I was a little surprised when he responded with a very simple, "I've never had a fuck even as close to as good as you. Ooooh shit. Keep doing that." I moved my hips in circles, his hands running up and down my thighs in a self soothing motion. "Same." I replied. No more was needed to be said.

The movement was now being absorbed in my chest and my body was being vaulted up and down like it was on a trampoline. The weight from my boobs would pull down then bounce back up with each motion. His eyes watched for as long as I felt like he could make them before they rolled back in his head. I fell forward on my knees and rocked back and forth trying to get as deep as I could while still squeezing him from the inside. He didn't seem in a hurry and I had to wonder if he didn't take something before he got here. How could a man be so amped up for almost an hour without coming. Just as the thought hit me, his hands tighten on my hips and his knees pulled up. It was the movement I needed to pull my feet under into a squat. He squeezed and went faster. I followed his lead with my squats.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." He growled. Sweat started to form on both our brows. I couldn't believe it, but I thought I might be on the brink of another orgasm. "Princess, I'm going to come." I couldn't say anything because I was in the throws of my own much smaller orgasm. Just as I finished, his arms pulled me off his cock. It all happened so fast, but I was on my back and come was shooting onto my chest as he let out a massive bellow.

He fell forward on his hands caging me in. Then turned and fell onto his back, trying to catch his breath. The first time we fucked, I thought it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. The second time, I said, no this time was the most beautiful. Nothing could beat this time. I watched his chest and abdomen contract. Sweat covered every inch of his body. The purple sheets twisted around his form, and his dark black hair was tousled and completely sex worthy. I looked down at my own body. Somewhere I lost my cami, and come was drying on my own glowing skin. I hoped I still sort of smelled good.

Then his deep dark eyes met mine to the side. His thick lips curled and he reached out to touch our finger tips. We weren't going to cuddle, but every time he had touched a part of me while we got our shit together. Tonight was different though. There was something eerie in the air. We lay dead quiet except for our breathing for a long time. I began to think maybe he fell asleep. I would have been ok with that. We weren't so lucky. All hell was about to break loose.

The sound of boots on the hardwood outside the door caught both our attention. It was as if whomever was walking was trying to be quiet. His eyebrows turned in as I was sure mine did. "Are you expect....." But he was caught off by the talking in the hall. Rather, too loud whispering.

"Don't talk a lot. We'll get in, have our fun, then get out. Remember. No names." I started to panic. The door wasn't locked. We were too far from it to try to get to it in time. Tanner jumped up quick. "Get under the fucking bed. Now." He grabbed his phone from his jeans along with what looked like a pocket knife of some sort. He opened the phone while I gapped in shock. After it was open, he angrily gestured for me to get under the bed and threw the phone to land on the bed next to me. He mouthed text 911. I scrambled to get under the bed. How could I leave him there? We were both still very naked. I texted 911 as best as I could, but my hands were shaking. I was able to get my address out only because it populated. Probably from him having it in his contacts. I couldn't see Tanner anymore. He was standing up next to the makeshift wall waiting to ambush. All I could see were his feet.