Break In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook in fear as the door to the apartment opened and they quietly laughed at how stupid I was. Then, they wondered if I was even there. The lights were on all over so I could see their shadow moving closer to my bedroom.

"Come out Mags. We know you are here." I wanted to throw up at them calling me such an intimate name. I tried to place the voice, but I it didn't sound familiar.

The shadows got closer to my bedroom and my heart slammed into my chest. I wanted to close my eyes, but I needed to be able to keep my wits about me and tell the police what happened.

"AHHHHHH" His scream was shrill and the breath just whooshed from my body. I could actually hear the stab. Or maybe it was my mind, but as soon as I heard it, the other person yelled shit and took off out the door. Running down the hallway. The man who was just got stabbed, started half heartedly trying to fight with Tanner, but he hardly said anything as Tanner cursed and grunted. Pictures fell off my dresser and broke. Unfortunately, so did a water glass on my nightstand. Tanner slipped and fell and the other guy laughed in pain as he fell on his knee on T's stomach. I couldn't take it anymore. I could see Tanner's head on the floor looking up. His eyes were pinched and he was struggling. I pulled myself back to the opposite of the bed and grabbed a 12 lb dumbbell from the floor. I jumped over the bed and slammed it as hard as I could onto the top of his head. His body swayed for about three seconds, enough time for Tanner to push him to the floor. I had a jumprope under the bed. I gave it to Tanner who used it to tie his arms behind his back.

By the time Tanner had moved the bed over the man both of us were out of breath. He stood up and looked down on me as I caught my breath leaned over the bed. "I thought I fucking told you to get under the bed." He bellowed.

His look was lethal. Daggers shot from his eyes. All his muscles were bulging and hard because he was so wound up. Even his cock, which hung woefully so, seemed so scary to me. "I saved you." I stuttered. Quietly.

"Yes, Princess, you helped me. I would have been fine. I had already stabbed him twice. What if his friend came in here?" He yelled.

"I heard him run away."

"He could have turned around and came after you. Even if he took me down, chances are he would have left right away unless he saw you standing there naked and ready." His face was getting redder and redder by the minute.

"You said he was..." Just as the words were coming out of my mouth, I felt the goo touch my naked foot. Red blood was was seeping closer to my feet. I screamed and jumped onto the bed.

"What the...."

More boots down the corridor as two male cops entered the open door and identified themself instructing us to put our hands in the air. Since the only two people in sight were Tanner and me they immediately went for him. Blood was now all over the floor at this point, but neither of us had any on us except the little bit on my toes. "No No No it's not him" I screamed. My voice went into a tunnel and I started to see stars. Every part of my body was so cold. I was shivering.

"Please. He's under the bed. He attacked us. She's going into shock. Let me get her in a robe or blanket." Tanner's desperate words sounded like they were underwater and my mind went to 30 minutes ago when I was swimming in the Orgasm Ocean. I fought to remember his teasing and not the frantic tone of his voice pleading with the cops. Eventually I ended up on the couch in a robe between T's legs wrapped in a comforter while he deadlocked my face into his neck as the perp was being hauled away by the ambulance.

Four hours and so much crying that a detective had to go to the store to get me more water, they let us go. I didn't know the guy, but it turned out Shelly did. She had met him in a group last weekend that stopped at the house when I was out of town. She mentioned she was going to Mexico this weekend, so they knew I would be by myself. He had lost a lot of blood, but they thought he was going to make it. Tanner had to answer to most of the questions because he was the one who ambushed him, but the detectives were really nice and told him that they would have done the same thing. They had to do their jobs.

Apparently most renters insurance pays for the cleanup of events like this. Who knew? So I guessed I was going to have to call them tomorrow. I wanted to get the hell out of this house as soon as possible, but I couldn't do it without a shower. With the cops finishing up with Tanner, I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. It was weird and rude, but I didn't give a fuck at this point.

The door opened and I didn't even jump. One would have thought I might be super skittish, but at this point there were so many blue uniforms in my apartment I was probably the safest person in my neighborhood. Tanner sat on the toilet with his head in his hands wearing only his jeans waiting for me. When I came out, he wrapped me in a towel. Neither of us said anything for a minute until I could get my emotions under control.

"I'll go to my cousin Rachael's." He didn't owe me anything. We were fuck buddies. "Thank you."

He turned and opened the door. "You'll come to my house. There's two female cops waiting for us to leave the premises. Get whatever clothes you need for awhile. Don't dry your hair or anything. You've got five minutes." The instructions were curt and to the point. I couldn't blame him. He was just as tired as I was. I wasn't going to argue with him though.

Ten minutes later, the women put the tape up around the door and followed us outside to our waiting car. Tanner put my luggage in the back and got in the opposite side where we stared out our own windows for the twenty minute drive to his apartment. My hair was sopping wet and I looked like I hadn't slept in years when Tanner unlocked the door to his place. His roommate and girlfriend were playing cards with another couple. It was four in the morning. Whatever they were doing it was probably time to be done anyways, were my thoughts on the matter. Obviously, Tanner's too.

"Leave." He unplugged the blue tooth speaker and stared at the other couple.

"What the hell Tanner? You can't just bust in here and kick my friends out?" He slurred. Bud Light cans and shot glasses littered the floor. It smelled like sweat and stale alcohol. Robby swayed when he stood, but if he was trying to look intimidating, he was failing miserably.

"Maggie? What are you doing here? Why are you with Tanner? Are you ok?" It was no secret that Tanner and I didn't like each other, but it was a secret that we were fucking. At least his girlfriend at least had the whereabouts to ask what was going on. It was obvious we didn't just get back from a night of poetry readings and TED talks.

"No, she's not Ok. Neither am I. I need you guys all to go to fucking bed because you look just as shitty as we do. Except we just spent four hours talking to investigators about how I had to stab some asshole in the back because he decided to show up to Maggie's house and rape her when he thought she was going to be there by herself. Now, tomorrow, I might feel like filling you in. Right now, I need fucking quiet. Sorry to be a buzzkill. Come on." He motioned to me and I dragged myself behind him up the stairs. I wasn't sure where I was going to sleep, but it seemed as if I wasn't part of the decision making process at this point. To be honest, I was ok with that.

He threw my bag in the corner of his tidy room. And rubbed his face. Hard. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you need to brush your teeth or anything?" I shook my head no. "Fine, get in bed. I'll be in after I'm done." I didn't say anything. He grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt and left me in the room. I crawled into the bed and smashed myself against the wall. I was still wearing the wool sweats and oversized fleece sweatshirt, but I had a feeling I wasn't going to get hot tonight. For some reason, I thought the cops would make me go to the hospital if I walked outside in 80 degree weather with my winter jacket on. It had been enough of a fight to convince them that neither of us was really hurt. I was still so cold though. I wished I had that jacket right now.

I had left the lights on, so after he came in and dropped his clothes in the laundry. He turned off the light and got into bed. He smelled phenomenal. If it had been any other day of our lives, I would have ate him up. "My hair is still damp. I'm getting your pillowcase wet."

"I don't care." I could see him staring up at the ceiling in the light of the moon.

"I'm sorry that this happened. Please. You don't have to take me in. I feel horrible." I swallowed.

He said nothing for a long time. "Next time I tell you to get under the bed. Get under the bed and stay there."

"I wasn't going to leave you."

"You don't worry about me. Your are not much bigger than a 12 year old, and I can't imagine growing up in Connecticut you had to deal with too many attempted rapes."

"What the hell does that mean?" I sat up on the bed. "That I'm useless. Helpless? You don't know anything about how I grew up." I hissed.

"Alright. I'll bite." He said nothing again for a minute. "At anytime before tonight have you ever seen, been in the vicinity of, or been a victim of a violent crime?"

He was right. Then it hit me. Like a boulder to the forehead. He hated me because he really thought I grew up a rich girl, and he apparently didn't. I knew nothing about how he was raised, and everyone knew I was from Connecticut. The spoiled bitch references weren't just added sass, he sort of meant them. "Listen."

"Answer the question."

"Please. Just listen. The answer is No. I also didn't grow up in Westport. I went to a private school on a scholarship. My parent's lived in a three bedroom, two bathroom house in the suburbs of Waterbury where I went to high school. Prior to moving there, we lived in ahem ahem...."

He popped up on his own elbow. "Where?"

"Scr&%^%$"

"Where?" He repeated.

"Scranton. Pennsylvania."

I watched his lip quirk. "Like The Office Scranton?"


"Yes, now do you see why I might want to tell people I'm from Connecticut." I sighed and looked up.

"Alright Maggie. I'll give you that one." He laid back down on his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Aren't you going to tell me where you are from?" I tilted my head. Not prepared for the answer.

"No, Maggie. I'm not. I suppose it will come out someday, but I'd rather just not have you know why I know where to stab someone so that it doesn't kill them."

"Oh."

"Next time I tell you to get under the bed. You stay under the bed. Understand?"

"Well, I hope there's not a next time."

"You know what I mean."

"Ok."

He eventually put some water sounds on his phone and I listened to it in a weird doze. My body was exhausted but my mind was no where near getting a good nights sleep. I kept jerking awake. Each time, I woke to see Tanner still on his back staring at the ceiling. Finally, I had to do something.

I reached over and started to move my hands under the elastic of his shorts. He grabbed my wrist almost instantly. "What are you doing?"

"Neither of us can sleep. Maybe..."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Oh, so you are the ultimate say so?"

"I don't know Maggie. If I started touching you right now and you said no, would that mean you were the ultimate say so?"

"Touche"

I leaned back for just a second. "I just want to feel anything besides what I'm feeling."

"What are you feeling?"

"Do you really care?" I couldn't fathom as much as he hated me, that he actually gave a shit about my feelings.

"Maggie. You just had something horribly traumatic happen to you tonight. I can't imagine what is going through your mind. I just want to make sure you are ok. I'm not a complete asshole all the time. You should be allowed to stay in your own apartment alone and not have to worry about something so violent happening to you. You want to know what I keep thinking about?" He looked at me and I nodded. "What if I wasn't there? What if we just didn't hook up tonight and then I heard from the grapevine how someone came in there and hurt you. I can't stop thinking about it. It's making me sick."

"I've been thinking a lot about that too. I feel so out of control." We were quiet again. "So, why can't I have something else to think about? Let me ride you and call me stupid."

He laughed a little. "I have never called you stupid" then cleared his throat. "But you did say I had an ugly mug."

"I'm so sorry about that. Geez, it like, came out."

"Don't worry about it. I take nothing you say during our scenes personal." Scenes. I guess I had never really thought about them as scenes. I guess on some level that made sense. "Did your dad really buy your boobs?"

I groaned into the bed. "Yes, but only half. I begged for it for a college graduation present." He chuckled and it felt good to hear him laugh.

"You had to see them. I think they actually indented."

"You women can be so dramatic."

"Oh is that so." In my travels up and down his body I had learned that he had a ticklish spot right behind his ears. I felt like right now was a perfect time to utilize it to my advantage.

His hand caught my wrist at the barest touch. "You're pushing it." I stared into his eyes. "I wouldn't feel right. I'd feel like I was taking advantage of you."

"You're the one who doesn't want to do it. I think I'd be taking advantage of you." That didn't sit right with me and I rolled back over to look at the wall. After a few minutes he turned and spooned me. His warm hand slid under my sweatshirt and tinkered with my nipple.

"You sure this is what you want?" The hand smoothed back down my abdomen and rubbed my belly. Yes, I said firmly. "Then turn over and kiss me Maggie." I did just as he asked and tasted the mint toothpaste. There was also a feeling I tasted. I had tasted feelings before, but never during a kiss. It was familiar. A feeling of being safe. My hands came up to each side of his face and he massaged the small of my back while we made out. When we finally came up for air I nuzzled into the base of his neck, but he pulled me back. "You ok?"

"Stop asking me that or I'm going to wait until right after my orgasm to tell you no." He smiled and kissed me softly.

"You mean so I don't get mine." I nodded while his lips trailed down my jaw line. "You know, I keep threatening you with a real spanking. I think that might just be the sort of behavior that would call for it." Every cell of my neck was ignited by his tongue. His threatening to spank me was not helping. I knew my granny underwear was soaking, but I didn't care. I hardly believed Tanner was going to put a stop to everything when he saw my unsightly garment.

"You do keep threatening me. I think it's all talk." I gasp when he bit my skin then licked it.

"Oh no. I plan on following through very thoroughly in fact. Just not tonight baby." He pulled my sweatshirt far enough up that he could suck on my nipples. I groaned. While I had lost a little feeling in my nipples from the augmentation, not all. Mostly it was just the act of watching him that made me hotter. My DD's hid his whole face when he went in to blow raspberries on my sternum. My whole body finally starting to warm up. I knew what we were doing here was fucked up. Both of us were shocked, but I'd be damned if I was going to stop it. A therapist could judge all they wanted, but right now watching and feeling Tanner's tongue on my body was by far a better option than laying there replaying in my head over and over what had happened.

He bit my nipple. "Ouch." I mumbled.

"Come back to me." I nodded and smiled. He moved his body up and let his tongue dance on my lips until I opened them. After we played in each other's mouths for a minute he stopped and smiled. "I swear to god, I don't know what you do, but every part of your body tastes phenomenol. Every single fucking part." He started sucking on my ear lobe, cheek, temple, forehead, eyes, nose, chin, neck. He moved down and pulled my granny wear down. No comment thankfully. He licked and sucked on my lips. Not going anywhere, I just laid there with my hands in his hair. I concentrated on how soft everything was for me right then. My fleece top, my wool pants were still at my knees. The cotton of his sheets and the pillow top that cradled me. It was like I was in a cloud. A velvety tongue lapped at my vagina and my fingers slipped through his thick silky hair. I had always sort of thought of myself as having such masculine energy. I had been ok with it. In fact, I was so good at sports and rough housing that I considered it to be one of my better characteristics. Right now though, Tanner was making me feel like all woman. I felt an epiphany as my climax started to grow. Tanner made me an even stronger person. His insults each time had pushed me to prove him wrong. Now, his presence and protection made me want him even more than I would have admitted to myself before he walked into my apartment earlier this evening.

"Come baby."

This time I grabbed for the sheets. I didn't want to scratch at his head like I did his back. I was still convulsing from the aftershocks when I felt him slide right in. I had been coming so hard with him, his cock probably thought it was on a water slide. He rolled over on his hip and entwined our legs. "Can I look at you?" His hand brushed through my hair and I nodded. It was weird and intimate and uncomfortable for only a minute. His face slowly morphed into a small smirk. "I knew I'd own this pussy. She's a wildcat, and I have no interest in taming her, but there was no way she was going to turn away this bone." I huffed a laugh. It was so bad, but it worked. I was feeling myself again. He picked up speed. "Ya know. Just because you are mine now, doesn't mean we have to stop the jabs." He pulled out and moved to his knees. With a hard spank on my ass he grunted about getting on my knees.

I was panting and yowled when he slammed into me from behind. "Who says I belong to you?" Hard hits on my cheeks stung. It only made me clench his dick harder.

"I do. Everything. And just so we are clear," He pulled me back into him and ground in for a second. My head dropped to my hands. It just felt so good. "Tonight might have sped things up, but you were going to be mine, completely, eventually, anyways." He slowed down. I could see him watching himself. "Next time we will get a mirror. You have to see this."

"Tanner."

"Maggie, I'll never be able to get the thought that something could have happened to you tonight, if I wasn't there, unless I have you near."

And there it was, the asshole from Jersey who called me a spoiled bitch and scowled at me upon first meeting was admitting he didn't plan on walking away from me after tonight. "I won't stay just because you feel a need to protect me. I...Oh God!" He reached over and started massaging my clit. "Please Oh God!"

"Nope. I'm keeping you because you are hot...." He pinched my nipple. "Sweet..." then my other one "and just you..." He bit hard on my shoulder and I howled out my climax while he amped up his. Again, he pulled out and come shot on my back. The warm strips somehow comforting. Again he fell on the bed. Then popped up. "New routine. I'll get up and get you a cloth right away. Then catch my breath." I nodded. After I was wiped off, I asked, "Why do you pull out? We've talked about this."

He shrugged. "I don't know. Habit." He turned me around and cradled me into his chest.

"I'm still icky."

"I don't fucking care. It's 6 am and the sun is about to come up. Hopefully you can get some sleep before you get up to make my breakfast. I like my bacon crispy by the way."