Break the Silence Pt. 01

Story Info
Man interrogated by former Crush.
729 words
3.53
7.1k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_mukh
P_mukh
6 Followers

Gopal woke up with a bad headache, his vision blurred. He saw a small window ahead of him at a distance. He tried moving his arms and then came the realisation; his hands were handcuffed, as he hung from the ceiling of a small, dimly lit room. And it dawned upon him that the only clothing on his body was his underwear.

Towering over his head was a light bulb. Though it was December, he was sweating profusely. Trying to think of his situation, Gopal remembered he had left his hotel suite and entered the lift, making his way to the diner. He could remember nothing more.

As he tried hard to understand his situation, the cell door unlocked. With his back facing the door, Gopal was startled at the sound of the door, which seemed to be a heavy metal door from the monstrous sound it made. He could hear firm footsteps approaching him. Being a banker, he was a sophisticated man. Never had he thought of such an awkard situation where he stood captive, naked in a strange room all alone. He shivered at the uncertainty of his situation and helplessly tried to free his hands. His chain of thoughts were broken as he heard the door close.

"Hello Mr. Gopal, hope you had some rest", said the voice. It was a low, yet low female voice.

The thought of being naked infront of an unknown lady made Gopal more uncomfortable. He heard the sound of a rolling trolley that was slowly brought upto him by this lady who had just entered the cell.

Gopal could not see her face, but could make out that she had a firm and well maintained figure. She wore a leather jacket and jeans and Gopal could not help noticing her curves inspite of being in such distress.

"I will keep it simple for you. You give all the info I want & you shall walk free out of here, untouched. Or else, things may not be as pleasant for you. Oh, I am Rachel by the way. Remember me?"

It dawned upon him that the lady had a familiar voice; a voice he had heard before. Yes, he remembered her as the geeky girl from his college who apparently had a huge crush on him. But he never took her seriously. However, there was striking difference in her features, then and now. Needless to say, she looked more pretty and much sexier.

"Now, tell me about the big client you just got hold of in today's meeting. Facts, figures, quotations, everything", said Rachel in an authoritative tone.

She sat cross legged on a chair facing Gopal. She found him utterly sexy. Clean shaven, looking handsome than ever, Gopal had an average build. His bare body decorated with a golden chain he wore round his neck, sweat which had a glistening effect on his body. All these made Rachel fantasize about her prey in shackles. "I am on a mission, I got to make him talk and I need to torment him if so required which should be fun", she thought to herself, trying to subdue her lusty desires.

"I don't know what you are saying. Listen, if this is personal..." Gopal was interrupted by Rachel. "No dear, it is not personal. You are a matter of distant past now", said Rachel.

"Now, get started please. We don't have all day".

"I do not know anything please let me go", begged Gopal.

"Bad choice you made Gopal," said Rachel, as she circled him "once I apply my set of skills on you, it is going to be painful". Saying this, she pulled his hair to which Gopal groaned faintly.

"I am waiting Gopal", Rachel said in a cold and menacing tone hinting at his impending torment.

Very next moment she made the first blow with a whip on his bare back. Silence broke as Gopal cried in pain "aaahh...".

"Don't test my patience", shouted Rachel as she faced him. She slapped his face but to no avail. She noticed him staring at her cleavage. Gopal's eyes met Rachel's. Gopal realised he was caught red handed and immediately shifted his glance.

"You got guts, I must admit," said Rachel.

"Okay, now lets make this more interesting. Let's get you out of that", she said while tugging at his underwear.

To be continued...

P_mukh
P_mukh
6 Followers