Break-Up Leads to Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
A breakup opens an unexpected surprise.
1.3k words
4.32
22.5k
32
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urslut45
Urslut45
46 Followers

I was 22 years old and just broke up with my girlfriend. I found out she had been sleeping with other guys. I decided to visit my sister and her husband for a day or two to get away and clear my head.

We visited for a few hours until my cousin Lana came over to visit as well, she is going to stay for a day for a day or two. Lana was the same age as me and had auburn hair down between her shoulders, about 5'6" 110 lbs, a girl next door look with beautiful lips and 34 C's and a very nice body.

We hadn't saw each other for awhile so we visited and caught up. At bedtime I made a bed on the couch and she had a bed in the basement and everyone else was upstairs.

I stepped outside and sat on the front porch to get some air and do some thinking. After about a half hour I heard the door open, surprised I turned to see who it was cause I thought everyone had went to sleep already. it was Lana, She asked if I was ok but could tell that I wasn't. she asked if she could join me, I nodded yes and she sat down beside me.

I told her what happened and started to get a little choked up and she moved in closer and put her arms around me and pulled my head against hers. We stayed like that for a little while, then she gently put her hand on my cheek and turned my head to face her, then she leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss that caught me by surprise, but felt so good I didn't want to pull away so I returned the passion. We sat there in a long passionate kiss that neither of us wanted to stop. Not knowing where it was going to lead, I just decided to bask in the moment.

As we continued to kiss deeply she guided my hand over her breast. I immediately caressed and kneaded her tit, causing her to moan softly in my ear. We laid back on the porch our hands exploring each other's body, our lips never leaving each other's. Suddenly we realized where we were and sat up to straighten our clothes We got up and went quietly inside where she grabbed my hand and then led me down to the basement.

We stopped at the bed and she turned and gave me another passionate kiss and we started back into it again. I started to undress her, pulling off her top, kissing her neck and then back to her lips. As I tossed he top to the floor revealing two beautiful heaving breasts barely being held back by a lace bra. I opened mouthed kissed her neck while flicking my tongue down to her waiting bosom. I kissed along the bra line and cupped both breasts as I did so. she moaned a soft whimper and I gave her another long kiss. I Slid my hands down her side and then to the front of her jeans and then unbuttoned them and pulled them to the floor, following them down till I was looking directly at her wet lace panties that came up high on each hip with just enough material to hide her swollen pussy. I reached up and slowly pulled her underwear over her hips and down to the floor.

I leaned in and licked along her slit until I hit her clit, causing her head to roll back and she moaning an approval. I gently closed her clit between my teeth and flicked my tongue repeatedly, causing her to thrust her hips forward and grab my head and pull me in closer, as she spread her legs wider to allow for better access.

I continued to lick, tease and flick her delicious pussy until she thrust her hips forward and let out a loud "ugh" as I felt a rush of hot juices flow past my tongue, soaking my chin even more. I kissed my way back up, caressing those beautiful soft, But firm breasts. We kissed deeply again as she gave me a look of pure passion and desire. I reached around back to unhinge her bra, carefully guiding it off her shoulders as she dropped her arms to allow it to drop to the floor. I make my way down again with kisses, my hand on her lower back to get her to arch back so I can indulge in her other tasty treats. Her breasts are milky white that sit high with beautiful pink nipples the size of a blueberry. I cup both breasts and kiss and lick them until I arrive at her hard nub. I clench it in my teeth, similar to how I did her clit and begin to flick the tip of my tongue repeatedly again as she rolls her eyes and head back in pleasure.

I stand upright and we embrace and kiss passionately once again, then she whispers,,'my turn". She pulls off my shirt, pausing to lick and tease my nipple. Then she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down where I stepped out if them and my socks. My cock is pressing hard against my underwear and she slides them over my member and then to my floor. With my hard cock dancing in front of her, she takes a firm but gentle grip with one hand and guides the head to her lips and she licks the tip and slowly takes it in deeper. I give a "Mmm" as she sucks the head while swirling her tongue around it then licking my shaft up and down several times before taking it all the way in pulling out slowly.

I reluctantly pull her up and position her on the bed, legs dangling over the edge. I spread her legs wide and bend them towards her chest as I lean in and bury my tongue in her hot pussy. again, teasing her clit with my tongue. Then I slide her further onto the bed and climb between her legs, spreading them wide as she gives me a stare that says,"yes", I gripped my cock with one hand and rubbed the head along her drenched slit causing her to push against it, trying to get it deeper inside her. I tease her swollen pussy until she whispers "put it in me, I want it inside me". She was twisting and writhing and tells me "put your cock inside me please". So I move forward slowly kissing her as I move on top of her and slide my hard cock to it's full length inside her as she gasps and gives an appreciative moan. I keep my cock all the way inside and start to rock back and forth as I grind my cock deeper into her inviting pussy

We kiss passionately again as I keep a steady pace and then start to get faster and then I can feel her tighten around my cock and she heaves her tits in my face and lets out a couple quick gasps followed by several "Oh's" and I feel a warm rush of fluids soaking my sack, further soaking my already soggy sack.

She wraps her legs and arms around me as I keep fucking my cousin's pussy. She kisses me passionately again and then looks at me and says "cum baby, come for me", Then she pulled me close again and said "cum baby, cum inside me". That pushed me over the edge and a couple of strokes later I exploded into my cousin's pussy. As we kissed passionately, her loving hands caressing my head as I stay inside her, our juices flowing out around my cock, Her legs and arms wrapped around me.

Then she looked into my eyes with eyes so soft that melted me and we kissed passionately once again, not wanting this moment to end, I continue to kiss my cousin passionately. As I finally, but reluctantly pull away, she stops me by caressing my head and Whispers "i love having your cock inside me". She confesses that she wanted to make love to me for awhile.

Urslut45
Urslut45
46 Followers