"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas...."

Story Info
I rescue Santa and he gives me powers to seduce any woman...
4.5k words
4.68
71.1k
159

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this. All straight sex, little side step from 'full reality' but hopefully fun to read. My entry for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

It was a bitter cold, Christmas Eve and I was driving home from work. Thankfully the roads were pretty empty, we were being hammered by a blizzard that the weather service didn't predict. They'd closed one side of the highway but thankfully I made it through before they closed the direction I was going. I was taking it easy, my visibility was pretty poor and despite the awesome road crews being out all day, the wind had the roads covered in snow. I was on the final stretch, a valley with woods on either side that helped a little from the snow blowing onto the roads when I saw lights flying above me then something crashed into the trees. I didn't see anything explode but I could clearly see something at the edge of the woods that looked like a vehicle. I mention the valley too as the cell signal always dropped there. I pulled over and looked to dial 911 but it was no good. I was already in winter gear, I put my emergency blinkers on and put my hat and gloves on to make sure nobody was hurt.

The cold wind was immediately biting my skin, I ran over to the crash and saw a person lying in the snow. As I got closer I saw he was all in red, some kind of Santa Clause cosplay I thought to myself but thankfully he was starting to move.

"Hey, take it easy friend, don't try to move. Are you badly hurt?" I said to him as I approached.

He groaned then rolled over and had sat up by the time I got close.

"I'm okay Mr. Marcus, just a little shaken," he replied. I didn't think at the time how he knew my name.

"I have no cell signal here but let's get you into my truck and we can drive a little further to call for help," I said, helping him to his feet.

"A little shelter for a minute would help me, thank you."

I helped him through the snow and got him into my passenger seat. I started my engine to turn the heat on but he asked me not to drive.

"I already have help on the way, young man. I'll just sit for a moment if that's okay," he said.

"Dude, you were just in a crash, I should get you some help," I replied.

"I'm okay. This blizzard was not expected and one of my couplings was loose on my sleigh. They're circling as we speak and are taking a low approach to land and get me."

"Um, sleigh, are you sure you didn't hit your head, Sir? Your Santa costume is pretty awesome but please let me get you some help."

"Oh, it's not... Oh, here they are. I'll let the Elfs get the sleigh out then I'll be on my way."

I remember thinking, I've crashed, I've hit my head and I'm seeing things. A dozen reindeer in harnesses came down from the sky and landed a little away from the crash. Little men wearing green that I hadn't seen until then, ran out from the woods and worked on pulling the sleigh from the woods and attached it to the reindeer. A few looked like they were yelling at each other then they checked the coupling again and set about gathering some big bags that had fallen out.

"I know you stopped believing in me many years ago but I get it, hard to still believe in Santa Claus with so much on the internet and tv to distract you but you've stayed good. I see that dirty mind of yours though and since you didn't ask me for any presents, I'll give you a different kind of gift as a reward for selflessly coming to help me. Next time you see that pretty next-door neighbor of yours or some other sexy woman you like, just say 'Ho-Ho- Ho, Merry Christmas' and she'll be yours for the day," he said.

"What do you mean, mine?" I replied.

"Oh, come on, do I need to spell it out?" he said with a deep, booming laugh.

"Um, okay. I'm just glad you're okay."

I heard a loud, 'TAP TAP TAP' on my window and looked to see a State Trooper in winter gear standing at my door. I quickly rolled my window down.

"Are you okay here, Sir?" he yelled over the wind.

"Yes," I paused to look but there was no trace of Santa or his reindeer and thought not to mention it. "I thought I saw tail lights in the trees so slowed down to check but it was nothing. I've been taking it easy, I'm almost home," I replied.

"Well, they've closed the highway on both directions now but you should get where you're going before the snow gets any worse."

"Thank you, Officer."

"I'll drive ahead with my lights on, get off at 19th Ave but stay safe okay, Happy Holidays."

I did as he asked and once I was off the highway and into town, the wind wasn't as bad and the roads were a lot less nasty. My sister, Clara was the only one home, she came to greet me.

"Finally! Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yea, I'm good. Roads were horrible but I managed to get on the highway and home before they closed it. Where's Mom and Dad?" I replied.

"Staying at Aunt Jen's, Mom wants you to call her when you get home, she said no matter how late."

"Okay, I'll call."

I called my Mom's cell and by the noise and laughter in the background, they were having fun.

"Sorry, had to get somewhere quieter. Your Dad and I are staying the night, I'm glad you got home safe. We've been drinking and this storm came from nowhere!" she said.

"Yea, I'm okay, Mom, roads were pretty rough, I'm sure Dad's Honda wouldn't have got through it. I had to use 4wd most of the way," I replied.

"Well, I'm just glad you're safe. We'll be home tomorrow. The news said it's meant to be clearer tomorrow so we should make it back."

"I'll have Clara help me get the dinner prep started if you're not home by lunchtime."

"Thank you, honey, oh, I'd better get back to the party, I think it's my turn," she said then hung up.

"Well, she sounds pretty lit," I said to Clara with a laugh.

"Christmas is like the only time they drink though," she replied.

"Oh, I wasn't being mean, I'm glad she's having fun."

"That prick agent called today, I didn't want to text you. He said the apartment you applied for is no longer available."

"What the fuck. That's like, four that have rejected me. Fucking Kendra and her bullshit."

My ex, who I'd arrived home early to her taking 2 guys at the same time, had trashed the apartment that only I had signed for when I dumped her and cost me all the savings I was keeping for a deposit on a house in repairs. My parents were more than happy to take me back until I got another place but I was having a hard time finding anywhere. At my Dad's insistence, I sued Kendra in small claims court but she was broke all the time and I knew I'd not see what restitution the Judge awarded me any time soon.

"Just means you're stuck with me a while longer, big brother," said Clara with a grin.

"There are worse places to be I guess," I replied.

"Ha, fuck you too."

We both laughed together. We got on pretty well, I'd moved out when she was just finishing high school and now at 21, she'd gone from the skinny, dorky kid I'd tickle and tease to a beautiful, sexy woman who would turn heads everywhere she went.

"Have a glass of wine with me before we turn in?" I said.

"Sure, long as it's not that cheap shit Dad buys," she replied.

"That's cooking wine, Sis, it's supposed to be cheap."

It was somewhat of a family tradition to have a glass of wine on Christmas Eve. Before we were both 21, our 'wine' would be sparkling grape juice and we'd have fun pretending. I was 3 years older than Clara, she was attending a local technical school and stayed at home to save money. We had our wine and chatted then went to our rooms to relax.

It wasn't until I saw a Christmas commercial with Santa Claus on the tv that I thought about what I'd seen. Was I going mad? I didn't touch drugs or anything, hated the feeling of being drunk but I was very certain what I'd experienced was real. I put my mind to the hot single woman who lived next door and thought 'We shall soon find out' and laughed to myself.

I didn't have to wait long to try out what Santa had said to me. Still thinking I was more likely to get my ass kicked than laid, I was taking out the trash on Christmas morning when I saw our neighbor getting out of her Patrol car. She smiled at me as I got close.

"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas, Officer Grant," I said with a smile, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Well, Merry Christmas to you too. It's almost exhausting having to remember 'happy holidays' so I don't offend anyone these days. I uh, just worked a 12-hour shift, let me shower and come on over, okay?" she replied.

"Wh.. why?"

"So you can fuck my brains out, silly, that's what you want right?"

"Y.. yes."

"Give me 30 minutes, don't keep me waiting, handsome."

She was smiling the whole time, I watched her walk into her house and then went inside myself. I'd already showered that morning but I splashed water on myself and watched the clock like a crazy person.

"What's up with you?" said Clara.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You look like you just won the Powerball or something. What did the hot cop say to you?"

"I uh, have a booty call with her."

"No fucking way, she's like 10 years older than you and way out of your league."

"Bite me, she wants me."

"Uh-huh, I'm going to laugh when you come back limping when she kicks you in the balls."

Twenty-nine minutes and 30 seconds later I knocked on her door, she opened it right away and invited me inside. She was just in a short robe, her hair still in a towel. She put her arms around me and pulled me close to her. She laughed when she felt me shaking.

"Why are you shaking?" she said, smiling.

"You're so beautiful, I don't even know your first name," I replied.

"It's Jennifer. I've seen you watching me, you not bothered I'm a few years older than you?"

"You're easily the most beautiful woman I've met."

"Well thank you, don't go falling in love, this is sex, I've had a shitty day and could use some fun to take my mind off it. If that's not what you want, I'll stick to the bourbon."

"I want to be here."

"Good answer."

She kissed me and my cock responded, she raised an eyebrow and smiled then led me to her bedroom. It was pretty messy but I didn't care. Her bed was nice, she pulled at my clothes and pulled my pants and boxers down.

"Oh my, if I'd known it was this nice, I'd have jumped you sooner," she said, fondling my cock.

The next hour or so was like a dream. She sucked me a little then took her robe off revealing the perfect 36c's I'd only drooled over when she went out jogging in her sports gear. She got on her back and opened her legs, said a quiet, 'oh good' when I got between her legs and started licking her shaved pussy. I licked and explored her, she tasted amazing and I only stopped when she'd cum a few times and pushed my head away. She was still catching her breath when I climbed up her body.

"Most guys don't eat pussy these days. I'm clean and on the pill, I prefer it without condoms," she said, leading my cock into her.

"I'm clean too," I replied.

I entered her slowly, savoring the feeling of being inside a woman I saw as an out-of-reach Goddess and began to thrust. She was soon moaning in pleasure, gasping 'oh fuck yes' and urging me to go harder. After a few minutes I felt I wasn't going to last so I slowed down a little.

"I'll get it up again, just cum in me," she said and had me increase my pace again.

I actually saw stars when I did cum. I wanted to see her face when I exploded and I groaned in pleasure as I sprayed my seed deep inside her. My climax set her off again too and her pussy seemed to milk my cock until I was spent. I stayed on top and inside her as we caught our breath but she had me roll onto my back. I wondered what she was doing but she got on top in 69 position and started sucking my cock, planting her dripping pussy onto my mouth. I didn't care. I'd have done anything she wanted so I ignored the fact it was mostly my own cum I was licking and licked her again as she sucked my cock. I didn't take long to get hard again, she got off my face, mounted me and began to ride me pretty hard. I enjoyed playing with her breasts as she fucked me, she was cumming pretty hard by the time I was ready again but she stopped and got on all fours.

"I'm about done, nice and hard until you cum," she said.

Her ass was incredible, I gazed at it as I pushed my cock back into her and gave a few slow thrusts just to see my cock entering her. Her look over her shoulders spurred me to get back to fucking hard though and I held her waist as I slammed into her. I lasted maybe another few minutes before I came again, pushing in deep and gasping for air as I filled her for the second time. We collapsed onto the bed together as we caught our breath. She got up a few minutes later and grabbed a towel to wipe us both off.

"I fucking needed that, thank you," she said.

"It was my pleasure," I replied with a grin.

"I really am beat though, do you mind seeing yourself out?"

"Uh, no."

She was already asleep by the time I'd dressed, I felt guilty about it but I took a picture of her laying there naked and left quietly. Clara was in her room when I got back, I showered and then went to the lounge to watch a movie.

"Dad called, he said to video call him together when you get back," said Clara. I jumped, I didn't hear her enter the room.

"Oh, okay," I replied.

"Wow, look at that smile, was she fun?"

"Not telling."

"Fine."

We called Dad on my phone and Clara snuggled close to me on the couch. She smelled like she was just out of the shower and smelled amazing. 'Down boy, she's your sister' I thought at my waking cock.

"Hey Dad, Merry Christmas," we said in unison.

"Hey, Kids. Listen, I won't drag this out, we're still going from last night so probably not coming home today. There's a card for each of you on the fireplace, feel free to enjoy a bottle or two of the good wine and we'll maybe see you tomorrow, okay?" he said.

"We're not kids anymore, Dad. Have fun, we'll be fine," said Clara.

"Well, shall we save the food prep, have pizza and get hammered, big brother?" she said when Dad hung up.

"Works for me," I said.

"What's that look for?" she said to me, smiling.

"Sorry, this is nice is all, you smell really nice and cuddles are nice," I rambled a little.

"Aww, did the sexy cop just fuck you and then kick you out without snuggles?"

"Her name is Jennifer."

"Whatever, Jennifer, Officer Grant, sexy cop, call her what I want."

Clara poked me in the ribs then got up.

"What was that for, why'd you get up?" I asked.

"You don't get to fuck her then take your afterglow with me, jackass. You were getting a boner anyway."

I didn't see any point in trying to deny it, I was. I looked at her, I couldn't help it, she'd put on a little light makeup, her hair was nice and I wanted her. I had admired her beauty before, objectively of course, she was my sister but something about where my head was made me want her as a woman, the beautiful woman who was a little mad at me. She busied herself in the kitchen, I went for humor and put the Santa hat we had lying around on my head and walked into the kitchen.

"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas," I said, my cock deciding to take over my rational thoughts.

"What do you want, Marcus," she said, still not smiling.

"To make love to you."

Her mouth opened and she just looked at me for what felt like forever.

"Okay. You better not be teasing me," she said eventually.

"I'm not."

"Then kiss me."

I kissed her softly on the lips. That soon turned to passion then her grabbing me, holding me to her then holding my face as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. We made it as far as the couch, pulling off clothes as we went until we were naked, my hard cock sticking up between us as she straddled my lap. Her breasts were magnificent, I fondled and played with them as she toyed with my cock.

"I think we should take this to your room, I get a little messy when I cum," she said to me, her gaze not leaving mine.

We scurried to my room and continued our passion as we fell onto my bed together. I got between her legs and licked her, she was neatly trimmed but her pussy was beautiful, I licked and explored her until she came.

"Y... you're good at that," she said.

"Should I put something on?" I said, my cock already pressing between her lips.

"Only if you want to, I'm on the pill."

"I just had sex with another woman though."

"She's not had any visitors for years, I'm sure she's clean."

I accepted her rationale and slowly pushed my cock into my own sister. She felt incredible, her face looked so beautiful when it contorted in pleasure. I took it slow, enjoying her breasts jiggling with my thrusts. Having already cum twice that morning, I lasted for ages inside Clara. She wasn't kidding about getting messy, the 3rd or 4th time she came she actually squirted, I felt it soaking my balls.

"Oh fuck yes, right there," she gasped as I kept thrusting.

I lasted a few more minutes then I couldn't hold back, I pushed in deep and sprayed whatever fluids I had left in my balls into her. I collapsed onto the bed beside her and she rolled over on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt a little guilty about manipulating her with my new found 'powers' but I hoped she'd forgive me when they wore off.

"See, now we can snuggle. I didn't mean to get pissy earlier, I'm sorry. I kinda felt a little jealous of her," she said softly.

"Clearly I'm not upset about it. This was amazing," I said to her.

"I agree. I don't care that we're not supposed to do this, it was perfect. You should get me a towel though, I'm a little wet."

I kissed her softly on the lips then wandered to my bathroom to grab a towel. I almost leaped out of my skin when, let's just call her a pixie or female elf, was sitting on my sink. I quickly closed the door.

"Wha... what the fuck?" I gasped.

"I'm one of Santa's helpers, he's still busy, time zones and all that but you, Mister, have been bad," she said.

"What?"

"You used your gift on Miss Jennifer then you had sex with your own sister, that's not allowed. We're not the incest police so you're not going to be punished by us but you've been stripped of your power."

"I didn't mean to use it on her but she is beautiful. It didn't matter that she is my sister, we're both adults."

"Uh, powers don't work on your own family, silly boy. Anyways, thanks for helping, Santa, you have a lot to do to get off the naughty list by next year though. Bye!"

There was a bright flash, I shielded my eyes then when it faded, she was gone.

"Hey, fall asleep in there? Hurry up and pee and bring me the towel," yelled Clara.

I quickly peed, flushed then took her the towel.

We cleaned up then just got dressed in pajamas then snuggled on the couch together, kissing and touching each other like new lovers.

"I can't wait for you to make love to me in the morning. I want to feel a full load splashing into me," she said, rubbing her hand on my chest.

"I know I'll enjoy that," I replied.

"What were you talking about to yourself in the bathroom?"

"What?"

"I heard you talking, almost like you were rationalizing fucking your own sister."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Why did you just agree when I said I wanted to make love to you?"

"Subject change but you still owe me an answer. I've wanted you for years, Marcus. You always look at me in a way no other man has, like you admire and adore me and I felt that when we made love."

"You are beautiful, Clara, I can't help looking at you that way. You're funny, you're smart and such a wonderful person."

12