Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum!" John suddenly cried.

Rebecca never slowed, letting John's dick slip down her throat as her mouth tried to stretch around his enormous girth. She felt the first burst of hot cum flood the back of her throat and nearly gagged until she pulled John's length out to just suck on the head of his dick as more thick jets of cum continued to shoot out. Rebecca swallowed John's seed as she sucked harder, trying to milk him for every drop that she could as she felt her own orgasm building. John's fingers continued to thrust inside of her in time with her ass which she was thrusting back to meet his hand. Rebecca moaned around John's dick still in her mouth as she felt the first wave of her orgasm wash over her.

John's fingers continued to explore Rebecca's pussy, slipping out to caress her clit before pushing deep inside of her body again. Rebecca felt the muscles deep inside of her body contracting around John's fingers each time he slipped them inside of her until she finally let his dick pop from her mouth.

"That was nice," Rebecca gasped as she took several deep gulps of air.

John laughed as he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked Rebecca's nectar from them.

"You're telling me," he began, watching Rebecca hungrily as she sat up in the seat next to him.

Rebecca twisted around on the bench seat so that she was facing John before scooting back far enough to be able to place one bare foot on the back of the seat behind John's shoulder and her other foot still on the floor. Rebecca felt her wet pussy lips spread open, a sweet, musky flower blooming in front of John's eyes. She was happy to see that she had John's undivided attention as he glanced repeatedly from the dark road ahead to Rebecca's very exposed pussy.

"Are you as good with your tongue as you are with your fingers?" Rebecca asked as she slipped her fingers through the very wet folds of her pussy.

Even as Rebecca said that her own eyes were drawn to John's dick which was quickly getting hard again. Even after her recent orgasm she could feel her pussy tingling in anticipation of having that enormous dick stretching her open.

"Oh, I ain't too bad," John said with a grin, "There's a good spot to pull over just up ahead."

"Good," Rebecca breathed, her fingers pulling gently on her pussy lips and spreading herself even wider while John watched.

John continued to divide his attention from watching Rebecca play with her pussy which was glistening with moisture and the road until he finally pulled off onto a dirt track. The truck bounced across what Rebecca seriously doubted was a road until John came to a stop and hastily set the handbrake as the engine died. Rebecca didn't even have a chance to glance outside before John leaned over and buried his face between her thighs, his tongue instantly flicking over her swollen and throbbing clit.

"Oh yea, just like that," Rebecca moaned, echoing what John had said earlier while burying her fingers in his hair and pulling his face and very wonderful tongue towards her pussy.

John didn't need any encouragement as he alternated between sucking Rebecca's lips and tugging on them gently to using the tip of his tongue to caress her clit in slow circles. Rebecca moaned as John's experienced fingers slipped inside of her body and began to caress the silky smooth flesh inside of her body in a slow U shaped motion. Rebecca threw her head back, biting her lip as John began to increase the pressure of his fingers pressing down inside of her each time he reached the bottom of the U, his mouth never letting up the attention he was giving her lips and clit.

Rebecca couldn't remember the last time she had been this aroused and couldn't believe that making love to a stranger was what had brought her this close to having a second orgasm in only a few minutes. She realized that she could feel her own moisture dripping out of her body to run down between her ass cheeks and had a second to wonder how wet John's face and hands must be. Rebecca felt another orgasm quickly building and began to make a low, guttural animal sound in the back of her throat as the muscles in her abdomen contracted.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhhhh!" Rebecca cried out, pulling John's head down into her sopping pussy with all her strength, John's tongue darting inside Rebecca and then returning his attention to her clit even as he inserted two more fingers inside of her.

"Oh, FUCK!" Rebecca screamed as her pussy began to contract.

Rebecca's hips lifted off the seat as she pressed her pussy towards John's mouth and wonderful tongue as she came. John never even paused, using four fingers to probe inside of Rebecca as her muscles clenched down while he alternated between sucking on her throbbing clit and flicking it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue. Rebecca cried out in ecstasy for what seemed like an eternity and was certainly over a minute of constant pleasure until she collapsed, spent and shaking onto the bench seat. John continued to lick and suck the wet folds of Rebecca's pussy sending little convulsions through her body each time his mouth touched the overly sensitive nerves between her legs. Rebecca almost pushed him away but couldn't bring herself to do even that as he seemed intent to lap up every last drop of moisture that was still leaking in a steady flood from her gapping pussy.

Finally John stopped, sitting up just long enough to open the door on his side and step out of the van. Rebecca, still trembling, pushed herself up onto her elbows and just caught of glimpse of John taking his jeans and underwear off in a rush before climbing back in.

"Fuck the grass," John breathed in excitement, pushing Rebecca back and climbing on top of her.

Rebecca's heart fluttered knowing what was about to happen and having an instant of reservation as this stranger pressed the head of his dick against her vulva. She was still soaked from the recent affection of John's tongue and without so much as pausing he pushed his dick smoothly inside of her.

"Ah, you feel good," John breathed, leaning down and kissing Rebecca's mouth.

Rebecca's body was still trembling from the amazing orgasm she had just experienced and reacted instantly to John's dick as it stretched her open. Rebecca kissed John back, tasting her own pussy on his damp chin, lips, and tongue as she felt his girth stretch her so far that she had a moment to worry about if she could take him all inside of herself. Rebecca felt John's lower stomach pressing against her mound and knew he was all the way inside of her, the thought letting her relax now that she knew she wasn't going to be torn wide open. The moment she relaxed John began to move, pulling his dick almost all the way out before slowly slipping back inside of her. The sensation of having that fat, thick cock pulled out of her only to stretch her open again was heaven. Rebecca's hands instantly sought out the back of John's neck, pulling him to her so that she could devour his mouth, taking a moment here and there to kiss her nectar off his chin and neck before returning to their passionate kissing as John's speed began to increase. Rebecca wrapped her legs around John's waist, trying to pull him deeper inside of her with each of his thrusts as his hands sought out her nipples for sinister, wonderful little pinches and twists. As the minutes passed with the erotic bliss of having such a thick dick inside of her body she could feel herself tightening, clenching at John's plunging cock as her hips began to jerk up to meet his thrusts. The feeling wasn't uncomfortable anymore but only intense pleasure as John began to grunt in time with his thrusts.

"You are so fucking tight!" John blurted, "I'm going to cum again!"

"I'm on the pill, cum inside of me please!" Rebecca blurted, wanting, needing, demanding John's seed inside of her body.

Rebecca felt John's seed shoot inside of her, the added warmth and wetness flowing through her pussy and was disappointed that she hadn't cum. Rebecca's eyes widened as John didn't slow, slamming inside of her with even more force. John's sudden renewed energy, the loud wet slapping of their passion, and John's sudden, passionate kissing pushed Rebecca over the invisible line into her own orgasm. Rebecca felt the muscles in her lower stomach clench as a tingling sensation shot through her toes and fingers followed by her pussy contracting so wonderfully, painfully, blissfully hard around John's plunging cock.

"Oh, fuck!" John exclaimed as Rebecca tightened around him, "How can you do that?"

Rebecca didn't even hear him as she lost herself to her orgasm, her teeth clenched around a scream of pleasure and her eyes tightly shut. John's dick slipped out of Rebecca, the force of her contractions expelling the source of her pleasure and John collapsed clumsily on top of her.

After several minutes of panting John pushed himself up onto his hands to look down at Rebecca with his infuriating and very cute grin.

"You know, if you don't have to be in Scotland for a day or two I could probably get your car up and running for you," John whispered as he bent to nibble on her neck.

Rebecca was still trembling and had to take several breaths before she could trust herself to speak.

"If you wanted this just for a ride what will it take for you to fix my car?" Rebecca asked teasingly.

"Three days," John said grinning back.

"What?" Rebecca asked, completely confused.

"I'll pay for any parts your car might need and get it running, you spend the next three days with me," John replied.

Rebecca instantly thought of the two weeks she had before she had to be back at Uni, biting her lip and wondering what three entire days with this stranger would be like.

"Naked," John said with his patent grin, one of his fingers running slow circles around her left nipple.

"Huh?" Rebecca said, again completely confused.

"You have to spend the next three days naked," John replied, "And fuck me whenever I ask with no questions asked."

Rebecca thought about how long it had been since she had made love with her ex and the undeniable fact that John was so much better than he had been and then wondered how many times John could demand that she have sex with him in three days.

"Fine," Rebecca replied, staring into John's eyes as she felt him begin to stir against her stomach.

Three days. Rebecca could at least hope that with so little time together he'd want to take her at least three or maybe even four times a day. And who knew, she did have two weeks instead of just three days and visiting Tracy could always wait for her next break from Uni.

12