All Comments on 'Breakfast at Manny's'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Original. Well done. It also exposes the low IQ contingent on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Original as it gets. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
First time for everything

I'm glad his girlfriend was cheating on him. He's an asshole. He was still mourning that his girlfriend cheated on him, when he went out and fucked a married woman. He's no better than the guy that screwed his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose one could say this or that about the execution, but the storyline is imaginative, well conceived, and entirely possible. At one time in my life, I must have looked familiar because people would come up to me and ask me if I was so-and-so and then resume a conversation that they had been having with that person. The temptation to go along with it became irresistible and led to a few awkward moments. I salute the author's courage in developing this storyline and taking the chance that it would go over well. Wouldn't have picked a lawyer, though. Wonder why so many LW stories are about lawyers...

LWlurker

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

I stand numbed as the cop says, “Move on people there’s nothing here…”. I am dumbfounded. After all those words…the cop was absolutely correct. There was nothing here at all… it was all yet another waste of time and effort. A lot of sound and noise signifying nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not what I was expecting.

Great tale!

Bill S.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Edge of the seat, I'm waiting.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Stupid story. A guy learning his girlfriend cheated on him, goes to the other side? Too much for me.

And reading this scattered pieces of a story without any ending...

SNPHLoverSNPHLoveralmost 2 years ago
No Ending!

This starts well and the idea of accepting offers from strangers without knowing what is very well done. However, this has several acts missing, which makes it frustrating for the reader. There’s clearly room to add to this and I hope FM finishes it as I’m a fan of FOS work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate cheaters and those who get involved with cheating. 1 star bc this guy is the epitome of underhanded. How dare he take on someone else's identity, mistaken or not, and several times over with almost no compunction 😡😡😡

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

To the commenter below.IT....IS.....FICTION/FANTASY!! Actually it is reasonably well written Fiction/fantasy. Thanks author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy, but soooo enthralling & escapist.

5 stars & many, many thanks Francis

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love creates haunted places of their own. Last memories and echoes of happy times past.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Simply Brilliant! One of the best yarns that I’ve read on Literotica. A very creative plot, especially the opening scene with Megan. 5 stars but deserves 50 and added to my favourites. It is the thrill of finding occasional gems like this which keep me reading Literotica. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative. Quite fascinating. Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not ever do a sequel to this story. It was fascinating, titillating, and ended perfectly.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

I have to agree with most of the comments:

1) it was a very good story, well written and with a plot that ran its course;

2) the protagonist was an idiot. Even having been exchanged for another man, whose partner of 2 years was cheating on him, he has the nerve to help a married woman cheat on her unsuspecting husband. But it's good that another mistake, made the MC get a broken face and;

3) "let the dead bury their dead." In other words, don't continue. As it is, stay.

But that's just my opinion.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

I loved the story. I couldn't help but recall Little Hitchcockian elements from the "The Man Who Knew Too Much and especially North by Northwest. This fella played fast and loose, and the outcome could have been much, much worse for him. Especially in NYC. This was a good, well-crafted short story. Thanks!

All the best,

Dave

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Another great tale from this author! Thank you! BRB

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Good story, good flow, not sure how I feel about the outcome; however, what would you expect from deceptions? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once again an I can't be bothered to end it story. So very French art house cinema.

The thing is, we the readers don't like to be left wondering, we're not the MC so we appreciate that we can be party to information he has no idea about. That's kind of the beauty of literature. This story just feels like two slices of bread without the sandwich fillings. Unfulfilling.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Неожиданный конец...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an absolute failure of a man. I can't even believe the ratings on this story. And anyone who rates this as a good story must have not listened to enough stories in their entire life.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous