Breakfast Babies Pt. 02

Story Info
Father/Daughter. Unicorn Horns, Potlucks, and She-Butts.
4.7k words
4.37
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was in love! Like Jack and Diane, except, it was him and his baby girl, sweet Abby Gene, his precious daughter.

Golly!

Richard, smiling like a fool. He'd been sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at the carpet. Semi-consciously his finger petted up and down the thick vein of his urethra, right through his pants, just like sweet Abby Gene had done to him this morning.

His wife walked in. "Richard, I--" She frowned at what she'd caught him doing, yet she shook her head and continued on. "---I talked it over with Nancy and Margeret, and we think, I think, I owe you an apology. I was flustered, and I shouldn't have left." Mary Ann nodded her head once. "There."

But Richard, oh, his full heart was aflutter. Gay as a feather, he leapt off the bed and scooped his wife up in his arms.

"Richard!"

He kissed her once, twice, three times! She turned her head away on the fourth.

"I love your body so much, dear!" He dropped his wife on the bed and nibbled on her chin.

His hands slid down her ribs. Mary Ann had a far more supple build than his sweet Abby Gene, such voluptuous edges and curves! He nibbled down to her cleavage. She clasped her hands on his shoulders. Richard licked the slit between those pillows. Mary Ann tightened her grip and--shoved him away!

"Richard Grommet, just what in the world, what are you doing?" Mary Ann was flustered and panting, but even still, she wiped his spit off her chest.

Ah, right. There was that.

Richard loved his wife, truly he did! But, and this was a big but, sometimes he had second thoughts about marrying a Mormon girl. "I'm sorry, honey." He tried to be empathetic. "Can I sit?"

She waved at the spot next to her, like it's a free country.

Richard sat and slid his hand down his face. He pinched his chin. "Sometimes I want some--what?"

"Not this again." Mary Ann rolled her eyes.

"Well, Mary Ann, I don't think it's wrong for a man to want to have sex with his wife. Some might even call that a good thing."

"Richard, I told you. I don't want any more children."

"We can just do it because it feels..." He shook his head. This was a pointless topic. He knew that. He was just venting, and that wasn't fair to Mary Ann. She was who she was, and he'd married her. Richard put his hand on hers and kissed the backside. He rubbed the kiss in with his thumb.

Back perhaps twenty years ago, these silent moments were awkward. Twenty-three years of marriage later, though, and these moments were just life with his partner, just how things were.

She patted his hand. "I have Carla Rae's pot luck tomorrow morning." She got up and changed into her nightgown.

She'd essentially told him that tonight would be an early bedtime. Those church ladies all absolutely adored waking up at the buttcrack of dawn to bake their fruit loafs or banana pies or what-have-you. Always some pot luck, always some fundraiser.

"Okay." He watched his wife climb into bed, fully clothed. Some days, he just wanted to climb up and smother her tight with his love, but that wasn't her way. He could only watch; he could only lament. "I think I'll catch the news. Goodnight, Love."

"Goodnight, Richard." She pulled her covers over her shoulder and turned her back.

He flicked off the lights and closed the door. Quiet, quiet, don't disturb the wife. Outside, the clock ticked in the hall. The window rattled from a gust of wind. Soft rain drops pattered against the glass. He exhaled a light sigh and turned around.

"Hi Daddy!"

Jesus Fuck! His limbs shook and he staggered back into the door with a loud Thump!

"Richaaard?" His wife called from the other side.

"Sorry, honey, I...tripped."

His dear sweet Abby Gene stood in front of him. She'd just appeared as a specter. A very, um, er, comfortably dressed specter. Tiny cotton shorts absolutely cradled that lithe girl's hips. My goodness, from what dark recess did she procure them from? Wait a minute. Richard squinted. Those short were from her little league tryouts seven years ago! No wonder they didn't fit.

Her shirt, fortunately, was normal, even sort of baggy.

Ah, that devilish gleam and proud smile. My word! That girl knew exactly what she was doing, but she lacked the subtlety to pull it off. Richard rubbed the top of her head. Her long golden hair shook, and she scrunched her face and leaned into his touch. Cute!

"Daddy." She looked left and right, then leaned over to peer around behind Richard, he supposed to check that the bedroom door truly was shut. She curled her finger to draw him in close then whispered right in his ear. "Earlier today--" Her breaths were short and hot. "---I stuck the unicorn horn all the way up my bum."

Richard's eyes flashed. First thing he did, he checked that his wife's door was still shut himself. Then he leaned over and whispered, "The, the toy? You did that?"

"Uh huh." She chewed on her lip and tilted her head.

Those eyes! He saw the devil in his angel. Dear girl, she knew exactly what she was doing.

However, her neigh-sultry look lasted right up until she tried to take a step forward, just a little closer to her daddy. Poor girl stubbed her toe on the floor and flubbed it completely. Richard saw her close her eyes and silently mouth 'Crap!'

Absolutely adorable! But he wouldn't tell her that. Richard tipped up her chin. Her dear eyes quavered against the ceiling light. "You are a beautiful young woman, Abagail." He leaned in and pressed his lips against her own soft lips. It took a moment for the kiss to register, but she gave him a big Mwah! right back.

Richard slung his arm over and squeezed her shoulder. "Come on. Let's go sit. Wasn't, um, Dean going to break up with Rory because Rory liked, uh, James?"

"Jess." His daughter corrected. "Dean knew that Rory had feelings for Jess, so Dean broke up with her, and then her and Jess got together, but then Jess went to visit his Dad in California, so he broke up with Jess--but they totally weren't right for each other anyway."

"Right, right. Is that where we left off?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, let's check the DVR then Cupcake."

Abby Gene glared at her daddy.

"Love, Love, sorry." Richard really had to make a mental note not to use "Cupcake" anymore.

They walked out to the living room, his hand guiding her back. When they got to the couch, she jumped out in front of him and laid down on the couch. Abby Gene patted the little space right behind her. "You go right here, Daddy."

Her shorts really rode up into the crack of her slender bum. Richard saw the perfect contours of each one of her cheeks. Thankfully, her legs were clamped together or else he was positive he'd be seeing a few more contours.

Richard crawled up the cushions and laid down behind her. She wiggled back until the whole backside of her was pressed into Richard tightly. To make it worse, he wore only his pajama bottoms and an old tee, quite thin and pliable fabric all around.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

His daughter twisted her head back over her shoulder and hooked an arm around Richard's neck. She pulled him in and opened her mouth. He saw her tongue peek out like a third lip. Their kiss felt loose and wet. Soft weak proddings.

Her saliva leaked down his chin. Her mouth felt clumsy. She turned her head sideways so she could clamp down against him even more--but there was no hungry face sucking or anything like that. Richard and his daughter traded tender smacks back and forth.

Poor girl had no idea what she was doing, but somehow, that gentleness made the sensation of her lips chewing on one another's even greater. She had a rhythm. She'd open her mouth and prod her limp tongue against his teeth then slurp it back in, over and over until their kiss was complete.

Abby Gene grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the show. She also slung Richard's arm around her stomach and interlocked her fingers between his. Richard nuzzled into the back of her hair. He would never tire of strawberry shampoo.

***********************

Richard was hauling the recycling down the hall when he heard a chittery noise. It couldn't be Mary Ann. She was out at that potluck social. Curious, he followed it.

The door to Abby Gene's room had been left cracked open just a hair, but through that, he heard sharp but muted chitters.

Richard peeked through the crack.

He peeked through the crack.

Richard peeked. He peeked. Peeked inside his daughter's room. Peeked inside. It straight up scrambled his brain.

He saw what was in there clear as blessed sunrays: Abby, his sweet Abby Gene, wholly bare assed, buck naked and bouncing on the bed. Her back was to him, but he saw her shoulder blades clench, her back arch, his daughter bite her thumb and chitter at the ceiling.

But most of all, he saw that damn unicorn toy. His daughter had been kneeling down on the bed. She had that plushie toy straddled between her thighs. All Richard could see of the plushie was its rear haunches pointed up in the air between his daughter's knees, and--right between the crack of her bum--its happy rainbow face squished up and down.

That unicorn's golden horn, nearly the rich color of his Abby's flouncing hair, penetrated directly between her butt cheeks. Richard saw it from behind. Oh, did that horn ever glisten. It had been well lubricated with Lord knows what. Though Richard could not see anything more than her cheeks and the horn penetrating between their parting, based on what she'd told him last night, he had a very good idea where it was ending up.

Dear, sweet Mary Ann's Jesus. Their daughter was humping a horse.

Slap, slap, slap. Her cheeks bounced off her heels. My goodness, how her pale flesh jiggled.

Richard shifted the recycling box to one arm and scratched the head of his cock. Why-oh-why did they buy her a plushy toy with such a damn firm horn? That right there! That was the beginning of the end.

Richard felt his balls ache. His daughter, if nothing else, was tenacious. She kept up that same slow and steady rhythm. Her pace was so constant, so predictable, he almost forgot just how precarious his vantage point was.

Abby Gene turned her head!

Richard jumped in shock. Thankfully, she turned it the other way, but that snapped him out of his spell. He nearly shut her door, but it would be best if he left no trace.

Richard carried his recycling out to the garage in a daze.

Then he laid on the couch and threw his arm over his eyes. Even behind his arm, even behind his eyelids, he could still see that image: His sweet Abby Gene's bare bouncing bum and flouncing golden hair. Richard feared it had been burned into his retinas.

Oh Lord help him. He'd cut off the tip of his dick to make that guy happy! The least the Lord could do was lend him a hand now. Please?

"Hi Daddy!"

His daughter stood before him in her shorty shorts from the night before. A loose tee draped over the waistband. She beamed and scrunched her freckles together. Her eyes squinted up in a smile. Her arms were clasped behind her back, demure as modest could be.

But he could smell it on her!

Strawberry sweat and a sharp sweet musk. It was the stench of sex!

Her face fell. She swallowed. "Um, what?"

He'd been betrayed by his daughter and a horse! It took Richard a second to digest that thought. It wasn't exactly logical. In fact, it was quite asinine. "Just tired, Cup--" Whoops. He corrected himself. "Just tired, Love."

He held out his arms. She grabbed his hands and pulled herself onto the couch, straddled over his lap. Her movements were stiff. Ha, perhaps that unicorn had done a number on her down there? She sat down. Oh, oh my. She'd sat down right on his crotch, her legs straddled around him just like, just like...

Abby Gene wiggled her bum.

"Do you know you're doing that?" Richard really was on the fence about that.

"Dad, stop." She pointed her finger right in his face. Her special grin exposed her teeth. "You're gonna make it not fun anymore."

Richard belted out a deep hearty laugh. He couldn't help it. He wiped a tear. That was exactly what he'd expect his daughter to say.

"Okay." He set both his hands on her bare thighs, probably a little higher than what a father should do to a daughter, and rubbed his thumbs into her tender flesh.

She put her hands on top of his and held him there. Richard eased his head back, wholly relaxed. He did feel his cock swell into her cottony cheeks, but from the way she was softly grinding back and forth, he supposed she didn't mind one bit.

They stayed like that for a while. Richard watched in real time as a damp speck soaked outwards between his daughter's thighs. Those tight little league shorts, saturated in her musk.

This was a weird feeling right here, right now. It had all the makings of a lazy Sunday afternoon. Sodden pace, nap on the couch, but underneath it all, he felt a pit-pat-patterwhack of a swift uptempo beat. Lazy but on the razor's edge.

He thought his daughter picked up on it, too.

"Daddy?" Her eyes sparkled with a hazy fervor. Her wet musk ground into his jeans.

"Hmm?" Richard tipped his head up.

"Remember..." She sucked in her lip. His baby girl jittered on a thin edge but she didn't feel sharp. She held his hands, lazy thumb-strokes, soft round corners. But there was clearly an idea percolating in her brain. "Can I--?" She shook her head and wagged her finger in his face. "You said you wouldn't hate me for anything."

"What do you mean? Of course I couldn't, but what are you going to do? Abby? Abagail?"

She tipped off to one side and hooked her thumb into the back of her waistband.

Oh no! "Abby, you can't!" Richard was wide awake now.

His baby girl slipped one side of her shorts down, revealing the side of her pasty white bum. She shifted over the other way and began to tug it down as well.

"Abby, please!" Richard reached out to grab her, but--Smack, smack!---she slapped his hands away.

Abby Gene slipped that side down as well. The front of her shorts still covered her crotch and thighs, but she'd pulled the back down clear past her bum. Richard could only see the sides, but he already knew what was back there. Unicorn horns and rainbows.

She positioned herself over his cock.

"Abby, you really--"

"Don't." Her voice was truly pleading. "Don't say anything. Just, just let me do this."

Richard chewed on his gums.

His daughter reached under herself and unzipped Richard's fly.

"Ahp! Ab--" Richard began, but she gave him a pointed glare. Richard settled in. She wouldn't hurt him, he knew. She'd promised.

Her slender fingers grasped around the shaft of his swollen cock. She didn't point it straight up, but she did pull it out of his pants and laid it down flat across his belt buckle. His daughter leaned way back and braced her armed against Richard's knees.

Then she began sliding, her bright eyes locked on his.

It didn't take but two strokes before his cock flipped up and nestled right between her asscheeks. Oh wow. Oh wow! His daughter was drenched in unicorn lube. He felt his head strike the base of her valley. Back and forth, top to bottom he touched her. If there was one lament, her legs were spread far too wide. Her ass was too open.

Tentatively, Richard reached up, stopping just short of her bare ass. "Abby, Love, can I?"

She peeked down at where his hands were positioned and gave a small nod.

Richard gripped his palms right into the supple flesh of his baby girl's ass. He kneaded her. He splayed his fingers. Her soft flesh splooshed between them. Then he shoved her ass closed tight. Abby Gene's walls clamped down on his cock, and he began to hump his hips, slowly but firmly thrusting his cock between her supple cheeks.

Abby Gene seemed to trust Richard to hold her. She took his hands off his knees and stuck them under her shirt. Richard watched the imprint slide up until they met her small breasts. She whimpered and worked her breasts in circles.

Richard began pushing her little butt back and forth to meet his thrusts. He picked up the pace faster and harder until he was bucking her up and down.

Release came all at once. He poured his seed between her cheeks, but she kept on grinding. His cock slathered around in its own cum, contained by his daughter's ass, until it finally deflated and slipped out.

Abby Gene wanted more. He got his release, but where was hers?

Richard flipped her on her back, an animal himself. He scrunched her up against the backrest and slid her bum clear to the edge. Richard knelt on the floor between her knees.

He didn't ask. He pulled both her legs up high in the air and began to slide her cotton shorts clear off. Abby Gene panted and kneaded her breasts under her shirt, flushed and sweaty.

He tossed her shorts somewhere far behind him. She would not be needing those.

Abby kept her knees locked together to preserve her modesty, but Richard began to spread them.

"Daddy wait!" She cried out.

Richard found a speck of sanity. "What, what?"

Abby Gene turned her head down and off to the side. She just barely peeked up at him with her ruthless Bambi eyes. In a real small voice, she said, "This part is special."

Richard racked his brain. "What part?"

"Well..." She pulled her hand out of her shirt and bit at her thumbnail. "You only get to see it for the first time the once."

Oh.

Richard was about to see his daughter's privates for the first time in, what, almost nineteen years this September.

"Oh no! I didn't mean, you know, stop. You gotta do it." Her voice got harsh. "I'll make you do it! Just, please, do it slow. This is special, Daddy."

Richard huffed out a laugh and buried his nose in the backside of his daughter's knees. When he centered himself, he kissed her right there. He lapped out his tongue and sucked. Lord, he hadn't given anyone a hickey since he was a teenager.

His daughter's skin had a sheen of sweat. Richard rubbed his cheek up and down her calves. This was that moisture, that rubby slidey feeling of bare skin on skin that he'd missed so much, this thing that his wife wouldn't give him.

Richard pushed his daughter's knees clear into her chest. "One piece at a time, Love. Hold those there."

She blushed and wrapped her arms around them. Her head turned off to the side, seemed she was too embarrassed to look. Richard kissed right down the crack between her two legs, right where they were pinched so tightly together.

With her legs where they were now, he knew what waited for him down below.

When he got past her knees and down to her thighs, he licked the left one, then he licked the right one. His daughter shuddered. He kissed down, down, but he didn't peek at what he hadn't yet earned. He only focused on the pasty flesh pressed right against his nose.

Richard sucked down on her left butt cheek. He lapped his tongue out, bit down even, and just sucked on her flesh. Abby Gene cried out! That one left a hell of a hickey, right in the center off her cheek.

Richard kissed his way in. The lube she'd spread tasted bitter. Her sweat was salty on his tongue, but her sex smelled so sweet.

Then Richard saw it: A puckered starfish buried in a patch of thick blonde hair. He rubbed his nose in her pubes. He kissed her perineum twice and touched his lips once to her puckered hole, just a small tender peck. She clenched and quivered.

"I love you, Abagail."

His daughter stared off to the side and chewed on her cheek. A tiny smile curled up. She peered around her upturned legs. Richard caught her eye and kissed the side of her thigh.

Abby stammered out a quick "I know," and hid her face behind her legs again.

12