Breakfast Babies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to open you, okay?" He asked.

"Y-yes. Okay." Her voice was pitched like a mouse in the corner.

Richard stuck his fingers between her thighs and peeled her legs apart. He didn't look at her nethers, though. Richard was far more interested in his daughters reaction.

Her hands covered her face. Her cheeks were crimson. When she peeked between her fingers and saw Richard watching, she cleared her throat and tried to affect more maturity. But she still couldn't help nibbling on her star spangled thumbnail.

"I'm going to look."

She nodded, thumbnail still hanging out of her mouth.

He did. A dark golden patch of thick bush cushioned her privates.

"What? What is it?"

Richard said the only thing on his mind. "That's a lot of hair."

"Oh God! Oh no! Should I have done it different? I have scissors!" His daughter almost leapt up from the couch, but Richard held her down firm.

Crap. He'd just said the stupidest thing in the world when his daughter was at her most vulnerable. There's probably nothing that can take that back, but--

"I love it."

"You're just saying that."

Richard shook his head. "If it's on you, it's the most beautiful thing in the world."

Down inside that bush, he saw her thick outer lips pooch out from her hips. Between that, a bright pink gash split apart his daughter's anatomy. Thick petals swollen with arousal threatened to climb out of her gash. At their peak, a rigid knob seemed to don those petals as a cape. Her vagina pucked and released, half ready yet ripe. Above all, his dear sweet daughter was utterly drenched!

Moisture glistened her lips, her pink gash--it even beaded in her hairs.

Richard sucked in a breath. His gaze was locked on. His head tipped down in stuttery jerks. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna do something."

At that point, he wasn't even asking permission. He was going to do what he was going to do. He didn't even know if she responded.

There was nothing soft and tender about what he did to her there.

He buried his face in her sex. Nasty wet slurps. Carnal sucking. Pungent moisture, he drank in her tang. That meant she was ripe. That meant she was ready.

Richard damn near unhinged his jaw and wrapped it around her vagina. He shoved his face in there so hard, her body smothered back into the cushion of the couch. The only thing stopping him from diving deeper was the hard pelvic bone barring his entry. He felt his teeth press into her tender flesh. She gasped, completely shocked. Her fists clenched his hair, but she didn't pull him away. If anything, she kept him from pulling out.

Richard was smothered in so deep, he could hardly breathe. His nose made funny raspberries as it sucked in and pushed out his hot breaths through her soppy trench.

For once, Richard was grateful that the damn unicorn had already been there first. His tongue knocked at her door.

"Oh my God, Dad!"

Clench, clench, relax. She let him in. Richard's entered her vagina. Tight! He tasted and savored every one of her ribs as he shoved his tongue inside her tunnel. Her texture was so pronounced! He could only imagine the incredible sensation they would bring.

Her tunnel squeezed his tongue. It poured more of her tang down his throat. He was so plugged into her right now, he swore he could feel her heart beating, pumping blood.

Richard ate her like an animal for only the Lord knew how long.

"Daddy, something's happening. I'm going to--!" Too late.

She screamed a banshee wail. Her legs wrapped around the back of his head, Her thighs smothered his cheeks. He could not breathe. Her hips began to shake. Moisture began to pour out. Thin, salty. It got up his nose, even, and it just kept coming. It sprayed out in every direction from where his face smothered into her. He heard it pitter against the upholstery. It trickled through his lips, down his chin, onto his lap. It even soaked the tips of his hair.

His baby girl just came.

He both heard her let out a breath and felt her whole body sag and deflate. Richard ripped his face out of his baby girl's thighs and sucked in a breath of sweet, sweet air.

His daughter was limp. She wore a wry smile and an airy expression. Her eyes were glazed, her hands flopped to either side. And she was staring right at him.

Richard took her left thigh off his shoulders and set it down. He kissed the inside of her right one, then did the same.

Drip, drip, drip. Her salty ejaculate dripped off his chin.

"I didn't...mean to...do that," she panted.

Richard took her limp hand, kissed it, and rubbed the kiss in with his thumb. "Let's get you cleaned up."

She shook her head, like that was all the effort she could muster. "I can't walk."

Richard scooped her up and carried her into the master bathroom. He sat on the edge of the tub, and while balancing her on his lap, got it running. He ran the water over his hand and added in a little more heat. Perfect.

While the tub was filling, he closed the toilet seat and sat down right on the lid. Richard cradled his exhausted daughter in his lap. She slung her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his chest. He felt her lips nibble on his neck.

He'd nearly told her "No hickies, Love," after all, Mary Ann would surely see those, but then he felt the moisture of her saliva, and that rubby slidey feeling of her skin rubbing against his, and Richard realized he didn't care. His dear sweet Abby Gene was giving him the one thing his wife never would.

Cold hard fact was, Richard loved his daughter so much more.

He reveled in the sensations she gave him, and after the tub filled, he slipped her shirt off. The little buds of her nipples stuck straight out her small handful of chest. This was his daughter, wholly naked, at her most intimate for him.

Richard laid her down in the bathtub and used the cup under the sink to pour warm water over her golden hair.

"Daddy." Abby Gene hugged her knees. "What if I don't go to college?"

Richard stopped. He thought only for a second. "What if I go with you?" He cursed himself the moment those words left his mouth.

"Well." She picked at her knees. "Then I guess I can go."

That was exactly what Richard wanted to hear, but for the first time since that breakfast, Richard felt his gut clench wrong.

Eventually, he got the comb and brushed it through her hair, then he sudsed her wonderful body down and rinsed her.

Richard wrapped her in a towel and held her there. They hugged for far too long, even everything considered, but Richard simply did not want to let her go.

12