Breakfast (Cereal) In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did Lenny and Char do it? I mean, when Lenny was still alive?"

"I didn't ask your sister for the details of her sex life." Although I'd participated in it last night.

"I'd like you to show me. How to be flexible, that is."

Okay, she was approving the next step, which didn't have to lead to sex. I slid my hand between her thighs. I probed for the pussy hidden in the bush. It was closed tight and dry. "You're not very excited, are you? Maybe we should stop here."

"Lenny would wet his fingers." She sucked my middle digit.

So Lenny didn't fuck Poppy with his dick, just his hand. I tried again, but Poppy's attempt was insufficient. "I don't think you're ready-"

"I am so too ready." She practically yanked my cock off. "I'm eighteen, and I want to have sex."

"You want an orgasm, right?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Okay, lay back and spread your legs." She did as asked, on a rough striped blanket. I stepped out of my pants so I didn't trip and fall three stories. I spread her bush and aimed my tongue at her pink slit. Outer labia were absent. Her pussy looked like a sliced hamburger bun. I enjoyed licking her and probing gently with the tip of my tongue. She tilted from side to side, her breasts careening on her chest. Poppy bleated like a sheep. I attempted to stimulate her clitoris, but wasn't sure I was hitting the right spot until Poppy shrieked. The horses below reacted to Poppy's vocalizations, answering with whinnies.

I sat back on my heels. Poppy's legs closed as she rolled to her side, shaking.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Was it supposed to feel that good? I mean, with your mouth?"

"Uh huh."

Poppy leaned up, supported by her arms behind her. "Lenny was right to be jealous. You're a lot bigger than him. And thicker."

My cock was rigid, pointing at her. But we were done. I'd lost the urge to throw up, but I felt cold and clammy. I stood and reached down to pull on my jockeys.

"What are you doing? Aren't we going to have sex?" She had a classic pouty expression, including an index finger dangling from her bottom lip.

"You had an orgasm, and a good one, if your shout was any indication. Like I said, we don't have to. And like you said, I'm not Lenny."

"No, but you're my one chance, with Lenny gone. Now, before Daddy locks me up like a prize heifer. He's ultra protective of his girls." She shifted her weight, and her boobs swayed side to side.

I'd fucked Charlotte, and Poppy was asking for it. How successful was old man Webb being?

She assumed a doggie position on the blanket. Without another word, she spread her legs. Her hairy cunt was a desirable target. I moved close and put my prick where she wanted it, at Poppy's pussy. Instead of depending on me, she used her fingers to get me in position. I felt the firmness of her cunt on my cock. "Is this right?"

"Oh yes. Perfect."

"You take it easy now. That things a whole lot bigger than Lenny's finger."

Too much information. Okay, so Lenny hadn't fucked his sister-in-law, at least not with his penis. I dipped a bit. Poppy was tight, both physically and emotionally. She was a willing participant but scared. Hell, so would I, if I were in her position. I inched forward. She grunted.

"Relax. I'll take it easy."

"This isn't what I 'spected." She rubbed my cock up the length of her vaginal opening. With considerable pressure, she managed to get the head of my cock between her cunt lips. "Does it get better?"

"Yes, once you get lubricated and we get to humping." The clock was running. How long had we been up here, anyway? Would old man Webb climb the ladder and find us like this? I swung my hips forward a bit, in the name of progress. It was like fucking a knothole. Not that I'd ever put my woody through a plank of wood, you understand.

This was not going well for either of us. Poppy groaned. "You're too big."

I felt a sharp sting on my ass. I lurched forward, impaling Poppy on my prick, over halfway.

"Oowwwwww! You said you'd take it easy."

"Something bit me. On my ass."

"The hell it did." She ran her hands over my ass cheeks. "Hang on." I felt something get pulled from my skin and brought it around.

"What is that?" It looked big and ferocious.

"Damn! I never seen one of these before. Nasty critter." If biting me hadn't killed it, the slap of her hand on the floor snuffed it good.

My sudden forward jerk had planted me deeper. Still, it was difficult to move my cock with the pressure of Poppy's pussy muscles. Her thighs were heavy and muscular, and so was her twat. "Can you relax a bit?"

"Not with that sausage up me."

Her ass was too large for me to get closer. I placed my legs outside hers and leaned over her back. That left my hands free one to palpate her hanging tits and the other to stroke her pussy in the vicinity I expected her clit. I must have been on target because she began to buck like a stallion. Distracted by the stimulation, Poppy's cunt had relaxed. I took that opportunity to plunge. She was looser and wetter now.

I held in for dear life as she oohed and aaahed with each shallow thrust. "It feels better." Her cunt strangled my erection. The pressure was challenging but exciting.

She inhaled a few sharp breaths and clamped down harder on my cock. She'd orgasmed for the second time, and I hadn't even probed more than a few inches. My job was done even if I hadn't filled her pussy with cum. In fact, I felt gratified that she'd gotten a good ride without a messy residue to clean up.

Charlotte shouted from the main floor. "Harvey we've got to go."

"We're done - with the tour. I'll be right down." I pulled, buttoned and zipped everything into place. I helped Poppy to her feet and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday, sweetie. Wait for the right guy to come along, and don't settle."

She hugged me tight. "Can I have you?"

"Sorry, already taken." Just not appreciated.

"By Charlotte? 'Cause we could still meet, just like Lenny and me-"

"I'm already married." I pulled her to arms length. "Besides, you shouldn't have to share a man with your sister. Find your own guy, and don't share him with anybody. You won't have to try hard." Just open your shirt and spread your legs.

I took one long look at Poppy, memorizing her ample charms and youthful face, and then climbed down to the main floor. Charlotte was waiting a couple of feet away, avoiding the puke splatter.

'What happened here?" she asked.

"City stomach meets country style breakfast with seconds topped off with birthday cake." She took my hand in hers as we walked out of the barn. Arnie was waiting at the limo, engine running, just outside the barn door. He opened the rear door for me.

Charlotte got in on the other side. "I'm coming along for the ride."

"Okay." Maybe she thought if she came she could cum. In my assessment, Charlotte had gotten her fair share. Despite the soft leather seat, my ass cheek ached from the bug bite. I squirmed to find a comfortable position.

Charlotte took my hand in hers, as if we were high school sweethearts. "You're married, right."

"Yep."

Charlotte turned my face to hers with her fingertips. "Leave her and move out here, with me. We're perfect together, and I could learn so much from you. Sex with Lenny felt great because I was in charge. But with you? God, I didn't know what going to happen next. It was exciting."

"So you want me for the sex?" I was not going to become a gigolo.

"No, that's not it. There's an empty space in my life. Lenny would approve. And don't worry about money. We have plenty."

Great. A kept man. Maybe Goat had liked the arrangement, with two sisters to play with. "I'm not ready to retire yet."

"Lenny worked. We gave him a couple of small accounts to manage. Nothing important. We'd find something for you to do at the company. What do you do in Chicago?"

Besides screw around when a female crosses my path? "I work with computers."

Her lips drooped. "Our I/T group is in Kearney. I'd just have to convince Daddy to buy a jet helicopter for your commute. I'd want you home - in our bed- every night."

I'd be trading one financially subordinate relationship for another. Back home, Harriett owned the house and both of our cars. Even the checking and saving accounts were in her name. I'd leave penniless. Here, I'd be the boss's son-in-law, under his financial rule. Old man Webb was too stubborn to die any time soon, and besides, Charlotte would inherit the business, not me. Besides, although Charlotte and Poppy would provide sufficient sexual opportunities for most men, I'd be giving up the random accidental sexual encounters that I enjoyed so much. And if old man Webb ever found out I was doing anybody but Charlotte, or Charlotte found out I was continuing to do Poppy, well, I'd be out on my ass in a nanosecond. Keeping my weight off the stung buttock had me leaning towards Charlotte, an inappropriate bit of body language. "I just don't think it would work out, in the long term."

We pulled up to the shack and the Groatz jet. Charlotte got out of the car, I thought to make one last impassioned plea, or perhaps kiss me goodbye with such passion that I'd change my mind. Instead, she trotted over to Yuli, the flight attendant, and gave her a hug. Is that the way Charlotte greets employees? Yuli wore an alternative flight uniform: beige blouse, beige cheerleader skirt and beige boots, all with the Groatz logo. God, she had nice legs. The jumpsuit had hinted but now they were fully exposed. I was close enough to overhear their conversation.

"So, how was the funeral, cous?" Yuli asked. "Sorry I couldn't make it."

Cous? As in, cousin?

"Lenny is at rest. Now, I have to put my life back together." Charlotte stared at me, as if I was her solution.

"You have my sincere condolences. Please tell Uncle Stan we'll be back in time for his trip to London."

Without another word, Charlotte returned to the limo. Arnie handed my bag to Yuli. I knew the drill and went up the stairs into the plane.

"Nice to see you again," said one of the pilots, still in his jumpsuit. Thank God he wasn't wearing a skirt and go-go boots.

I eased myself into one of the passenger captain's chairs. My butt cheek still ached. I leaned to put pressure on the other one.

Yuli came aboard, strutted up the aisle and plopped down into a swivel chair next to me with enough momentum to turn the chair in my direction. We were face to face. "So, how was your visit? Enjoyable?"

"As much as a funeral can be enjoyed."

She leaned forward, hands on her bare knees. "She couldn't convince you to stay." She leaned back and crossed her legs. The pleated cheerleader shirt rose higher on her thighs. The blouse went tight across her tits, nipples visible. "You're too strong."

Maybe, but my digestion had barely returned to normal, and getting up for Poppy but not cumming didn't make facing Yuli's tempting body easy. I looked at the embroidered name on her right tit. "As long as we're probing for answers, what kind of a name is Yuli?"

"Oh, that's a mistake. It's supposed to be Juli."

Juli? As In Juliana? Charlotte and Poppy's cousin? Damn! "Are you cousin Juliana?"

"Yes. Why, did they mention me?" She leaned forward, within inches of my face. "What did they tell you?"

Only that Lenny had been admonished to stay clear of female relatives, especially her. "Nothing much. Occasionally they mentioned family."

She exhaled a deep sigh that smelled like vanilla. "Thank God. I need to stay on good terms with Uncle Stringer." She stood and walked to the back of the place.

Juli was keeping secrets. What would piss off old man Webb? For one thing, if Lenny and Juli had shacked up. I tuned my head so I could watch her hips wiggle and the skirt flit back and forth.

My will power was fading. I squirmed in my seat. The ache in my ass was getting stronger, sharper. It was difficult to keep half my ass of the seat when we took off. I must have groaned or something.

Juli came over. "What's the matter?"

"I got a bug bite in the barn. On my ass."

"With your pants on or off?" She smiled. Probably thought Charlotte and I had rolled in the hay. The seat belt sign went dim. "Let me take a look."

"At my butt?"

"Who else? One of the pilots?" She led me to the row of individual flat seats along the rear sides. This was steerage, the place where the unimportant folks sat. In my situation, it was Juli's examination table. "Come on, drop your pants."

I took off my shoes and jeans and laid down, face down. She took my jockeys down - way down - to my knees. My cock hung down in the gap between two seats. "What do you see?"

I felt Juli's fingers flit across my buttocks. "Bug bite. Stinger still in there. Lay still while I get the med kit." She went to the back and got a white metal box. "I'm going to pull it out. This might hurt a bit." I saw her holding a magnifier and a tweezers. With one yank, she pulled out the bug's remnant. Cool disinfectant dripped across the curve of my ass. Juli's hand casually drifted from my back, in between the seats. "Oh my, you have another stinger that needs attention." She toyed with my cock, which wasn't erect but getting there. "You interested in using your stinger on me?"

"No, not really." I could get hard enough, but the Webbs had manipulated me enough. I made an educated guess. "So, how was Lenny?"

She gasped. "You know? Who told you?"

It was likely, given what Charlotte and Poppy had said. Women flocked to Lenny's sullen disposition. "Tell me about it."

I remained in position. Juli sat on the floor next to the seats, knees pulled to her chin. Beige thong, too. "I'd had flown with Lenny to Chicago for his divorce hearing and paper signing. On that flight he looked so sad."

"Like his dog had just died?"

"Exactly. So on the flight back, I couldn't help but console him. It started out just a hug, cousinly. But that didn't work so I kissed him. Just a peck. But his lips trembled so I kissed him again. And then we were holding each other tight. I could feel his cock straining against his pants and I knew what I had to do to make him feel better. Make him feel like a man again." She ran her hand from tip to belly. "But not as much man as you."

Just like so many others classmate coeds, professors' wives had done to pull old Goat out of his funk and into their arms. And pussies. So that was either his bait or his natural demeanor. Maybe he felt like since he was free and clear with his divorce and since he wasn't married to Char yet, he'd sow some wild oats with a different member of the Groatz family.

I wondered if old man Webb learned about Goat's extracurricular activity with Juli. It had occurred before Goat and Charlotte got hitched but Webb might have considered it a violation anyway. Certainly Juli had been violated. "Did you tell Charlotte?"

Heavens no. She was engaged to him. I couldn't do that to my cousin.

And that's the only time?

I swear.

Juli had no credibility. If Goat had flown with her again, they'd have repeated their sexual performance.

After everything she had done and was doing, her fingers manipulating my prick, Juli was a sexual aggressor. The family knew it, and I'd experienced it directly. "Sit up and tell me how your ass feels now."

I swung my legs down and put my full weight on my ass. Not bad. A little ache."

"Not so little." Juli watched my erect cock sway.

"So was Charlotte pleased?"

"She just lost her husband to an accident. Not something to be happy about."

"I mean, with this?" She grabbed my cock with both hands, repeated downward strokes.

She didn't deserve the truth. "She seemed pleased that one of Lenny's old friends could be there, for support."

"Good thing Uncle String didn't catch you, or you'd have ended up like Lenny."

Huh? Did Juli suspect foul play? Charlotte had talked about consequences. Could old man Webb have found out Goat was going to fuck Poppy and confronted him in the bathroom, smashing his head on the toilet tank? The accident always seemed a bit suspect, given how far from the tank Goats' head would have been if he was jacking off and slid off the toilet seat.

"Maybe I should see if this can support me. If it's enjoyable, that is. She turned her back, unvelcroed her skirt with a swift rip and slid the thing to the side.

I'd been warned about Juli but there was no risk, since I'd made no commitment to Charlotte. Unless Uncle Stringer didn't like his flight attendants fucking the passengers, I was at no risk. Besides, my balls ached for release from my episode with Poppy.

"Skip the coffee and the tea. I'll have you." I pulled her down onto my cock in one motion.

"Oooooh, shit! You are too muuuuch!"

I reached around and ripped her shirt off. Buttons flew. Damn, no velcro. I plucked her nipples. Juli bounced on my cock, doing all of the hard work. She grunted with each landing in my lap, and inhaled with very rise. I pulled her body back against mine, so I could look over her shoulder at her tits. Smaller than Poppy's or even Charlotte's, but perky. She turned her face and we struggled to French kiss. She got off my lap, faced me and remounted. That put her tits within mouth range, and I sucked hard, pressing my lips on her nipples. She yipped with each nibble.

The sign showing our location and altitude illuminated the wall. We were at thirty-one thousand feet, much more than needed for me to join the Mile High Club. My ass started to ache, but I wasn't going to stop now. I needed an orgasm as much as Juli, maybe more. I placed Juli's arms around my neck, put my hands under her ass and stood up. Her head brushed the ceiling of the plane. She clung to me as the plane bopped along and I bopped her. I delivered a series of quick dips and then let her sink down, putting us pubis to pubis. Cum pulsed from my prick. I didn't care if Juli had reached an orgasm, but her clamping and shaking gave me a reasonable guess of mutual success. She climbed down from me, petted my cock and fetched her clothing.

When we landed, Juli stayed aboard, her blouse hanging open. She could have tied the shirttails like Poppy did, but perhaps that violated the Groatz dress code. Instead, one of the pilots got me my stowed bag.

When I got home, it was late afternoon. Harriett was out, as usual, and the fridge was empty. So was my heart. I ordered a sausage and mushroom pizza from the carryout place a few blocks away and contemplated Lenny's fate, perhaps at the hands of his father-in-law, and the needy women of the Webb clan. I'd done my small part, using my big part, to help straighten them out. As I waited for my pie to arrive, I was sure that some stud was in store for a set of rewarding but sexually demanding relationships. As long as old man Webb didn't find out.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Was this story too complicated, or did the character and scene development make it a better story? Tell me what you think via email.

Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.