Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Marie's life is changed by a magic tube of cinnamon rolls.
6k words
4.66
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GERGLUG
GERGLUG
83 Followers

Marie woke with a yawn, grateful that she didn't have to bow to the whims of her alarm that morning. It was Saturday, and the day was positively brimming with possibilities - she didn't have any plans, so she figured she'd play things by ear. She threw off the blankets and wiped the sleep from her eyes, then got up to get her day rolling with an optimistic smile.

After a long, hot, and relaxing shower, she rolled her long, brown hair into a couple of messy buns, brushed her teeth and got dressed for the day. She made her way out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Sunlight streamed through the windows, and she checked the weather on her phone; the forecast said it would be a gorgeous day - sunny, but not too hot, thankfully.

It had been too long since Marie had had a day like this - there always seemed to be something that managed to ruin her plans. Last weekend, she had found a mouse in her apartment, so she had to stay in while the exterminator came to deal with it. The weekend before that, she had plans to hang out with her boyfriend at a concert, but it was cancelled due to the weather... at least she had been able to get a refund on the tickets.

Marie let out a sigh before she shook her head - she was filled with determination. Today would be different... she could feel it. She would let nothing get in the way of her having a fantastic day. Her stomach rumbled, and her eyes flicked to the cabinets and the fridge - she was famished, and breakfast was in order. She walked over to the cabinets and surveyed her options.

She pulled out the half-full bag of bread and grimaced as soon as she felt the bread inside - it was hard as a rock. Upon closer inspection, there was a hole chewed into the bag. She let out a sigh; the exterminator clearly hadn't gotten rid of the mouse. She grumbled as she grabbed the bag of stale bread and tossed it into the trash can.

"Okay, so no toast, I guess. Cereal sounds alright, though," she said, as she looked at the box of cereal sitting in the cabinet. She picked it up and gave it a tentative shake... only to hear the disappointing rattle of mere crumbs in the bottom of the box. She shook her head and tossed the cereal bag, too, as her stomach protested yet again, only louder this time. She shut the cabinet doors and turned her attention to the refrigerator - perhaps she'd have better luck there.

She opened it up and perused her options for breakfast. Pretty much all she had was some milk and eggs - but scrambled eggs did sound pretty good. She grabbed the bottle of milk and gave it a quick sniff; she wrinkled her nose and scowled at the slightly sour smell that hit her nostrils... and into the sink it went. She opened the carton of eggs to find that she had a couple left, so she figured she'd make some fried eggs - it was something, at least. She placed the open carton of eggs on the counter and grabbed a pan from the cabinet below the counter, then stood up to set it on the stove and turned on the front right burner. She grabbed an egg and went to crack it... and that was when she saw a gray blur skitter across the countertop.

Marie let out a little scream, and she jumped back a bit as her heart leapt into her throat. In her fright, she dropped the egg, and it hit the ground with a little splat and made a mess on the floor. Marie instinctively scooped up the skillet and brandished it like a weapon, but the furry fiend was nowhere to be found. She let out a groan of frustration as she tentatively set the pan back down onto the stove and stared at the single, solitary egg still left in the carton.

"This is... fine," she said, just before she took a deep breath. "Everything's fine. I can still make this work." She grabbed the egg and cracked it on the edge of the pan... only to use entirely too much force, sending the yolk spilling into the pan along with a mess of eggshell fragments. Marie wanted to scream, but she settled on wrenching the pan off the stove and angrily tossing the mess into the trash. She turned off the burner and then froze when she heard a little squeak ring out in the kitchen. She slowly looked down to see the mouse pawing at the egg sitting on the ground. She let out a sigh; it was only hungry... just like her. She felt a bit guilty for wielding the pan earlier. "You know what? Take it; I don't care anymore." The mouse just looked at her while it pawed more egg into its little mouth.

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and pulled up the number for the apartment, but then she shook her head - the exterminator clearly didn't do their job last time, so what was the point? She'd just take care of it herself with some traps. She needed to hit the grocery store, anyway, judging from the miserable state of her pantry. She looked down at the mouse again.

"You enjoy that while it lasts, you fuzzy little bastard. I'll be back later," she said, with a smirk. Maybe some fresh air would do her some good; clearly, she was going crazy, if she was actually talking to the mouse that had been terrorizing her for over a week. She grabbed her purse and put on her shoes, then headed out the door.

Marie opened her car door and tossed her purse into the passenger seat before got in and turned on the vehicle. Her face lit up with recognition as one of her favorite songs came on the radio. It felt like a sign that today was still going to be her day, and she smiled as she cranked up the volume and headed to the store. Nothing was going to ruin her day off, whether it be her own gnawing hunger or that of the mouse in her apartment.

A few minutes later, she arrived at the store and frowned - the place was absolutely packed. It wasn't all that surprising (it was the weekend, after all) but it still sucked. Marie steeled herself and headed inside, grabbed a cart, and got to shopping. The first order of business was the mouse traps. She swung by the pest control aisle and perused the options. Some of them seemed a bit... cruel, and she decided that she didn't want to kill the poor thing if she could help it. She decided to grab a few humane traps and threw them into the cart, satisfied with her choice. Speaking of satisfaction, she really needed to do something about the rumbling in her stomach. Next up? Breakfast.

There were people everywhere in the damn place. Children were crying and she almost got hit a few times because the aisles were too narrow. Plus, the shelves were pretty bare, thanks to the fact that everyone and their mother had decided to go shopping that day.

"It'll be okay. Just a few more things to go," she muttered to herself as she made her way toward the dairy section, dodging the employees frantically trying to keep the shelves stocked amidst the onslaught of shoppers.

Despite the crowd, she managed to grab some more milk, eggs, and some cheese for the mouse traps. Marie looked down at the bag of cheese cubes in her hand - mice liked cheese, right? Or was that rats...? She shrugged and decided it would probably be fine as she threw them into the cart. Next up was cereal, and then, finally, more bread. She managed to grab some more cereal without issue, and as she made her way toward the bread aisle, the delicious scent of cinnamon filled her nostrils - it was decidedly more pleasant than the smell of the spoiled milk earlier. She grabbed a loaf of bread off the sparsely-filled shelf, then followed her nose toward the alluring aroma and found herself in the bakery.

She was surrounded by a plethora of pastries and desserts, from donuts and cakes to cookies and pies. One item in particular caught her attention though: the cinnamon rolls. It had been so long since she had them, and they were on of her favorite breakfast foods. She eyed the pre-made pastries in their plastic carton, each cinnamon-swirled confection covered in a thick layer of creamy icing. They looked delicious, but her gaze wandered back to the dairy, where the ready-to-bake tubes of cinnamon rolls were located. If she was going to have cinnamon rolls, she wanted them piping hot and fresh from the oven, but was it worth fighting her way through the crowd again? Yes, she decided... yes it was.

Marie made her way back to the dairy section, and she had to wait a bit for a few shoppers to finish grabbing their items when she reached the area with the cinnamon rolls. The crowd finally cleared and she made her way up to the refrigerated case... only to be met with disappointment when she saw that every last tube of cinnamon rolls was gone - there was a really good sale going on for the premium brand, and even the generic brand had been wiped out. So much for it being her day. She let out a sigh and looked over to see tubes of cinnamon rolls in other shoppers' carts, and her stomach grumbled as she imagined that perfect first bite of the piping-hot, delicious pastry... the delectable drizzle of icing that she had so lovingly applied herself... her stomach growled again, and she began to feel a dull pain in it - she really needed to eat something soon.

"I just want some cinnamon rolls. Is that too much to ask. Can't one thing go right for me today? Please?" she muttered to herself. Suddenly, the lights in the store flickered, and Marie looked around, but no one else seemed to notice; they just carried about their shopping as usual. "That was... weird. Anyway, I guess I'll just have to have some cereal or something," Marie said, feeling dejected as she took one last longing glance at the vacant case before heading toward the checkout.

She stood in line for what seemed like ages, and she was relieved when she was finally able to check out and head back to her car. She quickly loaded up her groceries, eager to get back home. As she sat down in the driver's seat, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out to see that her boyfriend Nick had sent her a text.

Hey babe! Did you want to grab dinner together tonight? Marie quickly typed out a response and sent it.

I'd love to! I'm going to go home and eat something, then I'll get back to you and we can make some plans, alright?" A second later, he replied with a thumbs-up emoji, and Marie headed back to her place to finally get some food in her stomach. She cranked up the radio again and did her best to put the disappointing shopping trip behind her.

Soon she was back at her apartment, and the mouse was nowhere to be seen - it had clearly tried its best to eat the egg, though; it was all over the place. She shook her head and quickly wiped up the mess before she went to work putting the groceries away. She put the cereal and bread in the cabinet, and the mouse traps on the counter to set out later. Finally, she opened up the fridge and reached into the bag with the cold items to find the milk, the eggs, and... a tube of cinnamon rolls?

"What the hell?" Marie said aloud. "How did these get in here?" She put the other items away and shut the fridge door, then examined the tube. It was a brand she'd never heard of, Cinnabod - it almost sounded like some kind of knock-off of the premium brand. She put the tube down for a moment and checked the receipt, and, sure enough, she hadn't paid for the cinnamon rolls. She shrugged off the strange occurrence and looked at the instructions, because there was no way she was going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

  1. Open the Cinnabod Cinnamon Roll tube.
  2. Massage your dough to bake until golden brown.
  3. Apply your icing as desired.
  4. Enjoy!

She read and re-read the directions, unable to make heads or tails of them - there weren't even any baking instructions! Was she just supposed to guess how long to put them in the oven? And what did it mean by massaging the dough? How was that supposed to bake it? Marie racked her brain for any explanation as to the weird instructions, but she eventually just gave up and let out a sigh.

"Well, first thing's first, I guess I just need to open this thing up," she said. There was a little pull tab on the end of the tube, almost like it was a can of soda. She gripped the metal tab and pulled it up, but the thing barely budged. She struggled with it for a bit, letting out a groan of exertion as she tugged once more at the little metal tab. Finally, she felt the end of the tube give as it curled upward at one end... and then it all peeled off at once.

As soon as she had successfully pulled the can open, a beam of cream-colored light erupted out of the can, and Marie scrambled backwards as she dropped the metal tube to the ground. She landed on her butt with a thud, and she heard a startled little squeak next to her as she saw the mouse skitter across the floor in front of her. She watched, entranced, as the light started to arc toward her. The sweet and spicy scent of cinnamon filled the air as the light made its way toward her, and she gasped as it swirled around her feet. She tried to get up, but she couldn't get her body to move; whatever was happening, she was helpless to stop it.

Marie watched as the light washed over her, feeling her skin prickle and tingle as the light enveloped her, coiling itself up her legs. As the light moved up her lower limbs, she felt a chill creep over them - she shivered a bit as the light reached her waist. She noticed the scent of cinnamon grow stronger as a little swirl of brown mingled with the cream-colored ribbon of light. Soon, the energy began to crawl up her torso, speeding up as it raced toward her shoulders. She lifted her arms up and watched as the light made its way down her arms, but she shut her eyes as she felt the light gently creep up her face. It didn't hurt, exactly, and as she breathed in through her nose, a big whiff of cinnamon-sugar sweetness found its way to her nostrils - it smelled divine. It brought a smile to her face despite the fact that she had no clue what was going on.

A few seconds later, the strange tingling feeling in her body had ceased. Marie tentatively opened her eyes to find that the strange light had completely dissipated, but the scent of cinnamon lingered, now even stronger than ever. She shivered once more on the cold, hard tile of her kitchen floor - her whole body felt chilly, as if she had been sitting in the refrigerator. She let out a breath and was surprised to taste the flavor of cinnamon in her mouth.

"Wha--?" Marie asked, as she stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. She winced as her tongue tasted dough. It was slightly sweet, but still, it tasted kind of yucky. She looked down at her arms to find that they were a pale cream color, with little whorls of brown running up and down them. "What is this?" She let out a little yelp when she suddenly felt herself sink down a bit. Her butt felt weird. She stood up on shaky legs and felt her backside through her jeans, and to discover that ass felt alarmingly flat... almost like it had been squished. Suddenly, her jeans started to fill back up again as she felt her rump return to normal.

"Wh-what the hell is going on?!" she cried. She ran to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, and her cinnamon-tinged breath caught in her throat at her the strange reflection that stared back at her. Her entire body was the same shade of pale tan, and even her eyes weren't spared from the changes; they were cream-colored, too. As she put her hands to feel her face, it too felt cold and ever-so-slightly sticky, and as she caught another whiff of cinnamon from her hands, she realized that what she was smelling... and feeling... was dough. She tentatively reached up to her hair, where the messy buns she had made earlier had become circular rolls of the same doughy substance that made up the rest of her. She turned her head to get a better look, only to find that they had a telltale swirl of cinnamon running through them; her heart skipped a beat as it dawned on her that even her hair had become cinnamon rolls. Marie took a deep breath to calm herself.

It didn't help.

This has to be a dream, right? Maybe I got so hungry that I passed out?" she wondered aloud, and she pinched her arm in the hopes of waking herself up. Unfortunately, all it did was confirm that this was in fact not a dream, as her fingers only sank into her arm... a bit too deeply for comfort. She watched with morbid fascination, as, once again, her squishy flesh returned to the same shape it was moments before. "G-guess not. What the fuck?" She perked up as she remembered the empty tube still sitting on the kitchen floor. "M-maybe the tube will have some answers." She rushed back to the kitchen and stooped to the floor and scooped up the metal cylinder, frantically looking around for some kind of explanation. She spotted a paragraph of text she had missed before and began to read:

With Cinnabod Cinnamon Rolls, you can enjoy fresh, oven-baked cinnamon rolls whenever you want! No need to preheat the oven or fussing over baking times, just open the can, wait for the magic to do its thing, and then enjoy your lifetime supply of cinnamon rolls! PLEASE NOTE: The transmogrification process is PERMANENT, but since so many of you seemingly don't appreciate the joys of unlimited breakfast, we here at Mystic Meadows Bakery have decided to do you a favor. When breakfast is over, just snap your fingers three times to temporarily reverse the spell for up to 9 hours. There, now you people can stop calling us to complain about how we 'ruined your lives.' How did so many of you even get ahold of our number, anyway? Look, it doesn't matter, we fixed it! So, quit your whining and enjoy your damn cinnamon rolls.

Marie's frown deepened and her brow furrowed as she reached the bit at the end. First of all, Mystic Meadows Bakery needed a new PR department. Second of all (and much more concerning) was the fact that Marie had tragically never gotten the hang of snapping her fingers; it was a skill that eluded her even at the age of twenty-five.

"So, I'm just... stuck like this forever?!" She grumpily tossed the empty tube into the trash can as her stomach rumbled yet again. She reached down and rubbed at her protesting stomach through her shirt. In all the insanity, she had almost forgotten how hungry she was. "Well, I might as well enjoy my lifetime supply of cinnamon rolls, I guess." She let out another spiced sigh and raised a sticky finger to her chin. "I have to... massage my dough to bake it, huh?" She felt a shiver run through her once again as she brought her hands together and stared at them for a moment. "Well, here goes nothing; hopefully this warms me up, at least."

As she furiously rubbed her palms together, she felt a heat begin to build up within them. It wasn't much at first, but as she continued to rub, the temperature rose until her hands were warm and toasty. At first, it felt like she was holding them out in front of a fire... and then it wasn't long it felt like she was sticking them in a blistering hot oven... but strangely, it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt... really good. Marie's eyes widened as she saw her hands began to darken, and they also seemed to... puff up a bit. Her fingers were the first to swell up, soon becoming piping hot, golden brown, and luxuriously soft. The air was thick with the scent of cinnamon as Marie tentatively brought her hand up to her face and licked it. She couldn't help but smile as the taste of freshly baked cinnamon roll danced along her tongue. She pulled her tongue back in her mouth and smiled.

"This tastes so good - maybe this won't be so bad, after all." She wondered for a second how the hell she was going to live a normal life when she was made of cinnamon rolls, but at this moment, all she cared about was how hungry... and how yummy she was. "I wonder..." Marie looked at her hand - it had tasted amazing, even without icing. Her stomach grumbled again, and an intrusive thought flashed across her mind: One little bite wouldn't hurt, right? She raised her piping hot hand up to her mouth, and it watered with anticipation... but instead of saliva, her mouth was filled with an unmistakably sweet liquid that snapped her back to reality. It tasted just like... frosting. She stuck her tongue out to find it dripping with a trickle of white glaze.

GERGLUG
GERGLUG
83 Followers
12