Breakfast in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I guess a cinnamon roll isn't complete without icing," she said, as she watched a bead of white drip onto her hand. "Don't mind if I do." She stuffed her fingers in her mouth which sent her salivary glands into overdrive as more icing came flooding in. Her tongue, and even her teeth had seemed to actually melt at the touch of her piping hot fingers, in order to better coat her hand - but it didn't hurt at all. It felt so good, in fact, that Marie didn't even notice that she had shoved her entire hand up to the wrist inside her mouth - it was almost like it stretched out to take in her whole hand.

"Ut da uck?" she asked, her voice unsurprisingly muffled as she pulled her fist out, and she definitely noticed her lips stretch out a bit before they finally surrendered her now glaze-covered hand with a little pop. She wondered how she was able to enunciate so well without her teeth and tongue, but she was also made of cinnamon rolls, so clearly, normal rules didn't apply to her. "This is... wild." Her stomach grumbled and protested, and as Marie stared at her hot, glaze-coated hands, she couldn't help herself anymore - she was hungry as hell and looked good enough to eat. Marie lifted her hand up and shut her eyes as she chomped down on her index finger and bit it off. She expected it to hurt, but it didn't... at all; it just felt like she was eating a cinnamon roll - and God, was it tasty. Marie let out a little moan as she chewed on her finger and swallowed it. She looked at the stub of her finger and gave it a tentative wiggle - it felt kind of tingly, like it had when the light enveloped it. Her eyes widened as the finger started to reform itself, and a new one soon reappeared; unlike the rest of her hand, it was made of raw dough, though. "So... I can regenerate, then? I guess they did promise a lifetime supply." She was very relieved at how quick (and painless) the process had been - it only took a few seconds. She rubbed both of her hands together again, and before long, her finger was the same golden brown as the rest of her hand. Plus, both of her hands were now properly iced and looked downright delicious. "Well, I am pretty hungry." Marie grinned as she tucked into her gooey grabbers, and, sure enough, they were some of the best cinnamon rolls she had ever had.

As soon as she had finished scarfing down her mitts, they quickly reformed, leaving her completely doughy once again. Marie looked down at herself and smiled.

"Yeah, I think I can work with this." She hummed a little tune as she went to her bedroom and examined herself in the full-length mirror that stood by her dresser. She raised her doughy eyebrows and flashed a sly grin at herself. "Time to see what the new me looks like." With that, she began to strip her clothes off until she was completely naked. She marveled at the strange beauty of her new form: the little lines of cinnamon that were mixed into her cream-colored body, the smooth, squishy, and slightly sticky texture of her flesh... and the changes to her curves. Her breasts were larger than they had been before and didn't quite look like they used to. They were a bit flatter now, and judging by the telltale cinnamon swirls... they were actually cinnamon rolls. Marie smirked at the way the sticky dough spiraled outward slightly, and the swirl of cinnamon that ended at her nipples... she could have sworn those looked a bit bigger too. "Hmm, I wonder if my buns got bigger, too." She reached behind herself and touched her ass only to find that it felt much like her breasts looked: a bit flatter, but much larger. As she ran her sticky fingers over the slightly raised curls of dough, she confirmed that her ass must have matched her boobs - and she realized that she didn't feel any sign of the bones in her arms.

She thought about the feat of elasticity she had pulled with her fist earlier. "Well, I guess I am made of dough, now... I wonder what else I can do."

She effortlessly twisted her body into a corkscrew formation at the hips, smiling at the ease at which she was able to control her sticky, stretchy new form. It took her a moment to adjust to the strangeness of seeing her own backside, and she could tell that her ass did indeed look flatter, but she wanted to get an even closer look. She tilted her head down and grabbed her head with her hands and pulled. Her back contorted (or was it her chest?) and her shoulders sagged a bit as she pulled down on her neck, causing it to stretch longer and longer. Marie smiled as soon as she saw the swirly cinnamon markings on her butt. She tentatively let go of her head, and, amazingly, her body stayed in its position - it seemed to hold its shape if it was stretched far enough. Her grin widened as she poked a finger into her butt, and her finger sank into her flesh once again. Feeling curious, she grabbed a fistful of her doughy ass and pulled on it. The glob of dough a few inches away from her, then sprang back toward her and made her butt jiggle a bit when she let it go. She gasped as felt a spike of warmth in her ass, and a very different kind of shiver rocked her body as she bit her lip and let out a sultry moan.

"Mmmmf, this feels amazing," she said, as pulled her body back up and twisted back into her normal shape - thankfully, she looked exactly as she had before she stretched herself out. "Alright, no more messing around. It's time to finish making breakfast... and have some fun in the process.". She rubbed her hands together until they were piping freshly baked and piping hot once again - what she had in mind would feel so much better that way.

With that, she began to tease her nipples with toasty thumbs, gasping at the pleasure she felt. The contrast between the heat of her touch on her chilly curves was electrifying. She bit her lip as her nipples radiated heat as they puffed up. Marie couldn't help herself as she eagerly groped at her circular breasts, feeling euphoric as her cinnamon roll-like breasts began to follow suit as they baked until they too were golden-brown and piping hot. Her new tits were so large that they dwarfed her chest, and she felt the top edges of them touch her chin.

"Oh, God," she moaned, as she took in the scent of herself. Her mouth immediately filled with icing again, and she stuck her tongue out to let icing drip onto her breasts and hands. There was an odd feeling in her plump nipples; they felt... full. She gave them an exploratory little tweak and was shocked (and ecstatic) to find that icing began to squirt out of them in two thick streams. "F-feels... so... good."

She rubbed her hands over her boobs and moaned as her cinnamon rolls were coated with a thick layer of sweet glaze. She remembered what had become of her hair, and reached up to tug and paw at the buns on the sides of her head, letting out a breathy, cinnamon-y as her head started to heat up with that strange inner fire. Her buns puffed up in her hands to become comically-large cinnamon rolls just like her breasts, and even her face puffed up. She licked her swollen lips with her icing tongue, and she smiled at the sticky mess she left behind... but her hair needed some attention, too. She reached down to her nipples which were still leaking frosting. She coated her hands again and gave the rolls on the sides of her head a rub.

"It's like hair gel, but tastier," she mused, as she plucked one of her buns off and took a bite just as another one grew in its place; it turned out, her hair tasted even better than her hands had. She reached up and tugged at the end of the other roll, pulling the spiral apart until it nearly reached her mouth. She let out a little moan as the long strand of dough finally separated from her hair, and she eagerly shoved the whole thing in her mouth at once and chewed - thankfully, her teeth didn't melt that time. She finally swallowed the whole thing at once, feeling her throat billow out to accommodate the tasty morsel. Marie smiled contentedly and rubbed at her doughy tummy, letting out satisfied sigh as her belly puffed up as it baked until it was hot and toasty. She felt her backside heating up too as the dough firmed up alongside her belly. "Well, at least I'm not so hungry anymore... but I'm still not quite done yet." Her bottom half was still raw, after all, and needed her attention. "I think it's time for a little breakfast in bed."

She walked backwards, feeling her chilly, cream-colored feet squish ever so slightly as they hit the ground and reform as she lifted them up. She jumped on the bed and landed on her freshly-baked back, stretching out her golden-brown arms and soft legs. She gave her butt a little wiggle against the comforter and felt another jolt of heat in her ass. She let out a little moan as she flopped over onto her tummy and eagerly squeezed groped her buns - they puffed up much like her breasts had, and grew surprisingly large - it felt a little like she had two small tires strapped to her ass. Marie rocked her hips back and forth as she ground her pussy into the mattress, feeling it blaze with a molten magical heat that pulsed deep in her core.

"Mmmmf, yes. I n-need... m-more," she moaned, as she flopped over onto her back again. Her ass was indeed so big that she was actually lifted off the bed by the sheer thickness of her rolls, and she could already feel her pussy starting to puff up. She plunged her fingers inside herself, and before she knew it, she had shoved her whole hand into her pussy. Her soft, bread-like walls painlessly expanded to take in her hand, and she felt them become slick with icing. She pulled her hand out and began to massage her clit with messy fingers, and she let out a euphoric scream as her puffy pastry pussy gushed glaze in a tasty torrent of thick, sweet icing. It dribbled onto her hand, her plump, doughy thighs... even the blankets weren't spared from her cavity-inducing climax. She was surprised to feel the warmth from her loins crawl up and down the rest of her body, baking any part of herself that she had missed as it went. As soon as the wave of warmth reached her feet, she curled her toasted toes as she let out a contented sigh.

"I guess I'll have to do laundry later," Marie said, feeling the wetness of the blankets underneath her. "O-oh well. It was worth it..." She spread herself out, took a deep breath, and smiled. Her morning had been an absolute rollercoaster, but it wasn't all bad... it turned out, being made of cinnamon rolls certainly had its advantages. "At least I won't ever have to worry about going hungry again." She felt something down by her foot and looked down to see the mouse from earlier attempting to gnaw at her pinky toe. "Hey! Stop that!" The mouse stopped, stared at her, and then kept on chewing away. It didn't hurt of course; it merely tickled. Marie couldn't help but smile - it seemed she didn't need the cheese for the traps, after all. She sat up on the bed, and the mouse skittered away. "I'll deal with you later." Marie's attention was drawn to the phone buzzed in pants that lay in a heap on the floor by her mirror. She licked her sticky fingers clean before she picked it up and checked it to find another text from Nick:

You still down for dinner later?

Marie smiled as an idea crossed her mind, and she hastily typed out a reply.

Actually, how would you feel about brunch at my place? Do cinnamon rolls sound good to you?

A few seconds later, her phone buzzed again.

For sure! I haven't had those in forever. Am I good to head over now, then? Marie's fingers were a golden-brown blur as she swiftly typed out her reply; she was thankful that her transmogrification hadn't impaired her ability to type.

Yup! I'll see you soon! By the way, do you know how to snap?

Yeah. Why?

You'll see when you get here. I've got a surprise for you ;)

Marie smiled at the thumbs-up that appeared on her phone screen. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw her.

12