Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Pt. 02

Story Info
Ty travelled with Kendra to a conference.
4.7k words
17.1k
10
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
122 Followers

Part 1 in my profile!

A month later, Lilly and I were still meeting for lunch and doing our thing once or twice a week, depending on how busy things were. And Kendra and I had just started flirting with each other, as we were planning out our trip.

We were flying to Texas for a conference. Our flight was right after work. When we landed, it was just after ten o'clock that night, we checked in and went to our respective rooms. I went to shower and get ready for bed. When I came out, I checked my phone and there was a text message from Kendra. It was a picture of the view from her room, the skyline of Houston. "Lucky you!" I texted back as I had no view. We were on the same floor but facing different sides. I had a view of a tall office building.

The next day, we pretty much spent the whole day sitting down listening to different vendors. We had dinner and drinks after and the flirting continued. After a couple of drinks, we went up to our rooms, I showered and started watching television. Another text came in from Kendra, "What are you doing?"

"Watching TV. You?"

"Same."

After a minute went by, "want some company?"

I thought hard and long (pun intended) about it before responding, "sure."

"OMW," she texted back.

I made sure I was decent before she came over, by throwing a pair of long pants on. A minute later, I heard knocking at the door. I opened the door to find Kendra standing there, looking all beautiful as always. "Hi! Come in?" I welcomed her in, checking her out as well.

She was wearing a long red silk robe, with matching Hello Kitty tank and booty shorts. I closed and locked the door and followed her, watching her ass. She sat on the bed and swung her legs over. I went to the other side and did the same. "What you watching?" She asked.

"Nothing, really. Channel surfing."

"That's boring."

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know. Put a movie on."

"Easier said than done. Hint, why I was channel surfing."

She smiled at my sarcastic notion. "OOOH, there's... Fifty Shades..." she yelled while pointing at the screen.

"You want to watch Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Have you seen it?" she asked me with some excitement in her voice.

"I have not."

"It's good. I've read the books and saw the movie."

"Fifty Shades... it is." I switched it to the movie and leaned back onto the headrest. She came closer and did the same. Five minutes into the movie, she wrapped her arms around my left arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. The scent of her shampoo was tickling my nose. A half an hour later, she let go of my arm and laid on her back, her legs bent at a forty-five-degree angle with her head on my lap. Her breasts rode up her chest, from that position, looking like two inflated balloons.

I gulped hard, praying my dick did not rise. She would definitely feel it against her head. At some point during the movie, I fell to sleep. I woke up, the TV was still on, I looked at the clock and it was after two o'clock. I looked over to her side, she was laying there, sleeping peacefully. Pulling the blanket, I covered her, turned off the TV and went back to sleep.

The next day, after the conference, we repeated the same process with dinner and drinks, then back to our rooms. However, this time, Kendra did not send me a text message. Instead, an hour later, I heard a knock at my door. Since I was not expecting anyone, I was only wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts. When I opened the door, Kendra looked me up and down, "can I ask you for a favor?"

"What's up? Come on in," waving her in. She came in and as she walked toward the bed, I quickly grabbed my pants and threw them on. She was wearing the same thing as the night before without the long red robe. She was laying on the bed facing the TV, with the remote, channel surfing. I walked around to the other side and sat on the bed. "What was the favor?"

"Can you rub my feet?" she asked, pointing one foot at me.

"Sure," I responded centering myself behind her on the bed.

She was laying on her stomach, facing the TV, still surfing. Her legs centered with my body. My legs spread into a V shape, on each side of her. I grabbed her right foot and started working on it, from her heel to the center, to her toes, rubbing the soreness out really well with my strong hands.

"Ohhh," Kendra moaned, "that feels great." She then shifted her hips, her ass jiggled a little, spreading her legs. My eyes followed from the foot in my hands, up her calf, past her inner thighs, to her crotch. I couldn't see much, but what I could see confirmed what I've imagined would be a bald pussy. God, I wanted her so bad. I wanted to pull them shorts down and eat her pussy until it was wet and continue licking it dry.

Kendra looked over her shoulder and said, "you can switch now." I did. She lowered her right one onto my thigh, rubbing the sole against my pants, wiggling her toes on my crotch. My dick twitched as her big toe bumped against it. I started rubbing her left foot, repeating the same process as the right. "Ohhh, God!" she moaned again, "you're really good at this." Now her right toes were inadvertently rubbing my cock through my pants.

Knowing she had a boyfriend and not wanting to get fired for sexual harassment, I rose up, placing her legs between mine. Remembering how much we walked earlier today, I began to rub up her calves. "Ohhh, that feels good," she said with her lusty voice. I continued up to her thighs, stopping just at her buttocks, massaging my way up and down her legs. Before she knew it, she was sound asleep. I turned off the television and laid down next to her and went to sleep.

The next day, we did some more walking around, checking out the products, and networking. After that we hopped on a plane, returning home. The following week, while at lunch with Lilly, she asked me about the trip. I told her it was great. "Was it really?" she asked, "did you get any?"

"No," I responded, "it wasn't that kind of trip."

"She made multiple attempts at you and you missed all of them."

"Wait... what?" surprised, thinking back to what had happened.

"She sent you a naked picture of herself," Lilly said. I was taken aback, shocked by this discovery.

"No, she didn't," I pulled out my phone checking back on the picture Kendra had sent me. Sure enough, I could see her silhouette on the glass. Topless with just a black thong on.

"Then, she was watching Fifty Shades of Grey in her room," Lilly continued, "knowing that would turn you on, she walked over to your room to watch it with you. But you fell asleep during the movie. Oh fuck, me, I thought to myself.

And finally, she asked you for a massage, which you did. But, every girl knows five minutes into a massage, most guys get naked and start fucking them. What do you do? You went to sleep."

"Woah, Woah! She fell asleep before me," I said, defending myself, "what was I supposed to do?"

"You wake her up and fuck her," She said, slapping my arm, "that's what you do."

"So, she told you all that?"

"Yep! I'm the one who told her to make a move because you were not going to."

"Really! Does she know about us?"

"Hell, no."

Later that day, it was a little after seven in the evening and I was working on some new device that just came out. My report was almost done, I just needed a quick edit before I hit send. Just as I opened the email portal to send the report, a message came through from the finance department to send out our project reports for the month.

Just playing around and knowing who it was from, I responded back to her message. And right away, I received another message back from her, "Hey, I didn't know anyone else was here."

"Same. What are you doing here so late?"

"It is the end of the quarter. I'm working late to close the quarter. What are you doing here so late?"

"I'm leaving now. I was finishing up a report."

"Hey, come see me before you go?"

"OMW!"

I sent my report and closed my laptop. Because of my long drive home, I used the bathroom and walked over to her area to say bye. Before I could even reach her desk, she poked her head up over the monitor, saw me, and smiled. "Hi!"

"Hey, you!" I responded as I approached her desk.

I leaned over her cubicle and chatted with her for a moment. And just when I was about to leave, she hit me with the sad puppy eyes and said, "you should wait for me. I'm almost done. We can walk out together."

Since I was in no rush to leave, I sat down in a cubicle next to hers and continued chatting as she worked. At times she would get up and walk back and forth between her desk and a file cabinet. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. She had the perfect looking ass. It literally shaped like a peach. I never understood why they called asses apple bottoms when they clearly looked like a peach. Each cheek was fully round and plump. Her ass was swaying left to right with every step she took, bouncing up and down.

"Damn!" I whispered to myself.

"What's that?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything."

"Hm Hmm..." She said with a smirk as she pulled her hair behind her ear, giving me a side-eye.

Our eyes met, I smiled and made sure she watched my eyes dropping to her ass. I wanted to grab her by the hips, kiss her neck, bend her over the desk and fuck her from behind. Looking at her ass was giving me an arousal. I crossed my legs to hide the raging hard-on in my pants. She must have seen it because she smiled and bent over at the waist with her ass poking out as she opened a lower drawer. Too bad she had a boyfriend and also that we were still at work.

She got up and started walking back to her desk. Suddenly, she stopped right in front of me reading a piece of paper, "I wonder if anyone else is here."

"Nope. Just us."

"How do you know?"

"Because I checked the parking lot on my way to the bathroom and my car was the only one there on that side. Then I checked this lot while crossing the bridge, and yours was the only one there."

"Sooo... just us two," she said, standing there looking at me. When our eyes met, this time, she lowered her eyes, while biting her bottom lip and making sure I watched her eyes trailing down my chest to my crotch. I guess I wasn't the only one aroused and looking for pleasure. She too wanted a piece of my lump.

I rose up and stood directly in front of her. She raised her eyes to meet mine. I grabbed her waist. She smiled. I pulled her toward me. Her heart was racing and so was mine. I looked her in the eyes, "yep," lowered my head and kissed her. She kissed me back, placing her hand behind my head, pulling me for a deeper kiss.

My hands dropped to her ass as I walked her backward to her desk. It was firm under my hands. My cock was now straining to stay in my pants. She felt it, dropped the packet onto her desk, and reached for my belt. I pulled my lips from hers and lowered it to kiss her neck. "God, you have a nice ass. I'd love to rub it with my bare hands."

"Go for it," she offered in a soft lusty voice.

"But you got a man."

She grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes as she planted her lips on mine. That was all the sign I needed as I reached up, unsnapped her pants, and pulled them down. She broke the kiss, pulled away, and turned around. She pulled her hair to the left side of her neck while wiggling her ass on my hard cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. My throbbing hard-on parting her crack as I kissed her exposed neck. Her free hand reached back rubbing on my dick. My hands slipped up her blouse, cupping her tits and squeezing her nipples through her bra. That got a soft moan out of her.

I pulled my hands back down and reached up to the front and unbuttoned her blouse, grabbing her breast with one hand as the other one unsnapped her bra from behind. She pulled her bra off and raised her arm as I freed her from the shirt. My hands instantly went up, grabbing the smooth flesh of her tits, pinching her hard nipples. She moaned again, her breath shallower than before. I could not believe I was fondling on her succulent tits, squeezing her hard nipples, feeling on her soft skin in the palm of my hands.

As lovely as her breasts were and as happy as I was cupping them right now, my mind was on other things. I slid my hands down to her waist, adjusting the band of her panties and grabbing a handful of her plump ass. She bent further down over the desk, poking her ass out at me. I dropped down to my knees and ran my thumbs at the creases of her butt, grabbing each cheek as I admired her sweet, plump ass. I wanted to bite them, but instead, I kissed and licked each cheek one at a time. While nibbling on her bare cheeks, I reached up and pulled her black lace thong down, exposing that juicy pussy. Her ass wiggled as the material rolled over it. I quickly buried my face between her cheeks, lapping at her sweet juices.

Once I was done eating her pussy to my satisfaction, I stood up and she lowered herself into a squat before me. She pulled my pants down, followed by my boxer shorts, and my cock sprung up to attention. She grabbed the base of my shaft and sucked the head of my cock with her salacious lips. Who knew she was such a great cock sucker. She licked down and sucked my balls into her mouth while jerking my shaft until I was ready to burst. Once she was done, she got up, grabbed her clothes, "c'mon, let's go?"

"What? Where are we going?" I asked with my pants still down by my ankles.

"Let's finish this at my place."

"Wait, what? What about your boyfriend?"

"He's at work until two in the morning."

"OK, but why can't we finish here? I don't think I can make it." I said pointing at my raging erection.

"C'mon, you can make it. Not here."

I got up, grabbed her arm, pulling her toward me, kissed her, and bent her over the desk. I gripped my hard cock and aimed the head at her entrance. She gasped and let out a soft moan as I slid my dick into her hot, wet pussy. Her ass jiggled every time I dug deep into her. She tightened up her walls around my shaft, milking my cock, causing me to bust my load deep into her.

"Yea, let's finish at your place," pulling out of her. My cock covered with our juices. "I'm sorry!"

She pulled her pants back up. Went to the bathroom to fix herself as I pulled up my pants. "You're ready?" She asked when she came back, all dressed up and looking as beautiful as ever.

"Yep!" I said with a smile on my face.

We walked together to her car and she drove me back to mine. Then she texted me her address as she pulled out of the parking lot. Since I knew she had a boyfriend and did not want any nosey neighbors to see me and recognized my car, I parked a couple of blocks away from her building and walked the rest of the way. Once I arrived at her place, I rang the bell, she buzzed me in and I went up. The door was ajar when I got up the stairs. As I walked in, she wrapped her arms around me from behind, her breasts pressing against my back.

"What took you so long?"

"Did you miss me?" I said, turning around to face her.

Instead of an answer, she pulled my head down to meet hers and kissed me, kicking the door closed with her foot. Her shirt was unbuttoned, showing her cleavage, chest, and stomach. I was mesmerized by how full her breasts were.

"What?" she asked, innocently, with a smirk.

I pushed the shirt open, wrapped my hands around her waist, and pulled her into me. One hand slid behind her back and the other went up, cupping her breast; rolling her nipple with my thumb. She moaned softly, wrapping her arms around my neck and jumped on me, kissing and licking my neck. I caught her by placing my hands under her ass and carried her to the living room.

"No, no, no. Let's go into the bedroom," she said, as she continued to nibble on my earlobe.

I lowered her down onto the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled her shirt off and laid back, "a little help, here?" she said, unbuttoning her pants.

Grabbing the legs of her pants, I pulled them down. She was laying there completely naked, looking at me with one finger in her mouth and her hand grabbing one breast. I looked down at her bald pussy and back at her, biting my bottom lip.

"What?" she asked, again, with a smirk. "I didn't want to put them back on. Plus, you're not supposed to wear your underwear after you take them off. It's unhealthy."

Her cunt was looking plump and begging to be fucked. I spread her legs and dove down, my lips meeting hers as I French kissed her sweet, juicy pussy. Damn, I loved the taste of her. I could eat her all night. She was moaning and whimpering the entire time I was eating her twat.

After I finished slobbering on her sweet peach, her juice was all over my face, I hovered over her and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed me back. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "you ready to be fucked?"

"Hm hmm, I'm ready!" she responded with her sexy voice, "fuck me!"

I slipped both hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her up. She parted her legs, slipping her feet on each side of me. The head of my cock was pressed against her entrance. I pushed in just the head and waited, feeling her pussy lips swathed around it, she gasped "Uhhhh..." (best sound in the world).

I then pushed myself slowly into her, an inch or so at a time, giving her more and more of me with each thrust. My hands grasping her plump ass, as I slowly pushed my full length into her. Her arms wrapped around me, one on my shoulders and the other my lower back, holding on to me tight. Her body began trembling under me with every thrust. After a few quick hard strokes, I stopped, holding my dick deep inside her and whispered, "I'm going to really fuck you now."

"Uhhh... I've already cum."

Earlier, at the office, her pussy made me cum within a minute, not realizing how tight she was. Now, knowing she can take me all the way, I am going to enjoy it while I demolish it. I began pumping faster and harder.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, as her body began shaking under me.

I kept digging her faster and harder, throughout her orgasm. She let go of me as I let go of her ass. I grabbed her legs, spread them wide open, and dove in. My tongue all over her pussy, lapping her juice up. With her legs pinned down, I drove my cock into her, with some slow and deep strokes for about ten minutes straight. Taking a few deep breaths, I paused with my dick buried deep into her and my balls resting against her ass. I started pumping her harder and harder. Slowly accelerating my pace, my balls hit her ass with a loud slap on each stroke. Harder, faster, like a jackhammer, my hips crashing onto her, my dick pummeling her pussy.

Kendra was screaming, but I could not make out what she was saying. My focus was on that pussy in front of me. It was a good thing I came earlier. Another five or ten more minutes of stroking that pussy, I felt the rush from my balls, passing through the shaft and, "ugh... uugh... uuugh... Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"No, not inside me," she begged, pushing me off.

I pulled myself up and out of her, knelt over, my dick aiming at her face. Kendra reached up, grabbed my throbbing cock, and wrapped her lips around it as I exploded in her mouth. I was spewing what must have been a bucket load of cum down her throat. Once my balls had been emptied, she swallowed and licked her juice off of my cock. "That's right, no evidence." She winked and smiled back at me.

After I caught my breath, I rolled off of her and she cuddled into me with her head on my chest and let out a huge sigh, "I needed that."

I smiled and thought about what she said for a second, then it hit me, "what do you mean?"

"Nothing. That was amazing," she said as she kissed my chest and sucking on my nipple.

"Is that why you're cheating on your man with me? Is the sex not that great?"

blcking
blcking
122 Followers
12