Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the contrary, the sex is amazing."

"So, what did you mean by "you needed that"?" I asked as I sat up, my back against the headboard. Her head now on my lap as she toyed with my cock.

"What? I said, 'I needed that.' Sometimes, a girl needs variety."

"Go on."

"I don't know. He's a great guy. The sex is amazing."

"But..."

"But I want, need, more than just the normal, regular and boring sex. It's the same thing every time. I need a change of scenery. Let's have sex outdoors, in the car, woods, or the movie theater. Shit! You just fucked me without even thinking twice in the office, right on my desk. Let's invite others, have a threesum, or swap partners. I want to be fucked in the ass, tie me up, spank me, something, anything. I'll bet you wouldn't say no if I asked to suck your cock while driving."

I sat there pondering what she was saying. It was interesting that both of these women were fucking me while they were in a relationship or married, yet wanted a threesum. "Two men or two women?" I asked, wondering if she would be interested in a threesum with Lilly and me.

"Both," she said without hesitating.

"Really! You're a freak. I think I'm gonna like you."

She smiled then placed my dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. "Don't start anything you can't finish," I warned her.

She looked up, "Oh, I can finish. Can you?" She said and returned to sucking. Her head bopping up and down my shaft. After five minutes or so of her sucking, my dick was rock-hard and ready to fuck. I reach behind Kendra to roll her over so I could fuck her doggy style, but she stopped me and said, "I want to ride it."

Kendra climbed up and sat on my lap, placing my cock between her ass cheeks as she kissed me again, intensely. I could taste my cock in her mouth.

I grabbed each of her cheeks, spreading her ass as I raised her up to slide my cock in her. Her pussy was drenched. When she finally realized what I was doing, Kendra grabbed my cock and aimed it at her opening as I pushed the head in. She slid all the way down my shaft. I looked down, my dick fully impaled in her.

"Ready for round two?"

"Ooooohhh, God!" she cocked her head back, "yessss!" she pleaded. Her arm wrapped around my neck as she began lifting herself up, bouncing up and down my cock. After a moment of her bouncing on my dick, and me not wanting to cum yet, I slid down and laid flat on my back. I reached up, one hand grabbing her breast and the other at her waist, I took control of the situation and began fucking her. Kendra stopped and pulled up off of my cock.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, my cock missing the warmth of her pussy.

She licked her hand and rubbed it on her ass, "I want you in my ass," she said, using her saliva and her juice as lube, aiming my dick at her anus. The head slid in and Kendra froze. She slowly began sliding the rest of my shaft in when she regained her composure. Up and down she bounced taking it in inch by inch. Once I was more than two-thirds of the way in, I reached up grabbing her neck and kissed her deeply.

Kendra was squatting over me with her legs on each side of my hips, her palms on my chest. I slipped both my hands under Kendra's ass cheeks, lifted her up, then dropped her down quickly. My cock engulfed into her ass. Kendra gasped, her eyes bulging out of her head. Her mouth wide open, no sound coming out.

I slowly began to fuck her ass, pulling just enough out and thrusting my full length into her, controlling how deep I was fucking her tight ass. Kendra was gasping aloud, shaking with every thrust. Suddenly, after a few quick hard strokes, I stopped, my cock still buried deep into her ass. I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her down onto me, "your ass is tight and feels so good. I'm going to fuck it really good."

Without even giving her time to breathe or think of an answer, I began thrusting deep and fast into her dark hole, my hip lifting up off the bed. Kendra's nails were now digging onto my chest and ribcage. Then suddenly, I stopped, Kendra came crashing down on me, my cock buried deep into her. She let out a loud screech, which I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard, and I let out a loud moan as I began spewing my load deep into her ass.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry!" I pleaded when I realized what I had done, "I forgot, no evidence."

"It's... ok... he doesn't... fuck my ass," she said trying to catch her breath, "plus, I'll push it out... and wash up." Kendra fell forward, her chest falling on me as she let out a long sigh. We stayed that way for several minutes, with my cock softening just a bit inside her. Kendra may have dozed off for a few minutes or so, but then I told her I should leave. I also told her next time we should do it at my place. She agreed, I got dressed and left.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
blckingblckingalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you! Part 3 will be posted soon.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Disappointed

Good story, great sex, but I wanted a graphic detail of the three of them

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slutty Soccer Mom - Making the Team Ch. 01 Kendra will do most anything to get her son on the team...in Interracial Love
Teacher Pam becomes BBC Slut A mature white teacher succumbs to her BBC lust.in Interracial Love
Sharon Ch. 01 A mother finds her daughter's secret pictures & videos.in Interracial Love
My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories