Breakfast with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? I'm supposed to be ashamed of how I look?"

"Well...I-I..."

"You said you'd try to be more open about things, and you certainly seemed to enjoy watching me cum."

"My God! Don't remind me; that was wrong."

"Sure, that's easy to say now. After you've had your fun, suddenly I'm supposed to be ashamed when I happen to cream myself—something that could happen with any passionate woman? I guess it's ok for you to enjoy my arousal; just so long as you can pretend nothing happened and can still see me as your same little girl."

"Trust me, honey; no one would view you as a little girl—not in that outfit, even without...you know...."

"Showing my wet pussy? This is part of who I am, but you can't even say it. I'm sorry if it disgusts you."

"I-I didn't say that. It's just that it's so weird seeing you this way."

"Because of this?" I pointed down. "I thought my pussy lips were too big, but Nola's says that's sexy. What do you think, Daddy?" I pushed sliding my hand down over my mons.

"Ahh...I-I'm not sure I...."

"Are they too big? Does it gross you out?"

"N-No, I g-guess not." He stammered.

"Does it remind you of Mom's pussy?"

"Oh God! We have to stop this!" He shook his head.

"No one's forcing you to keep staring like that."

"Sorry, I-I...Well, I just can't get over the way...."

"Thanks Daddy," I interrupted. "I can't get over it either, and I don't want to—not after this special time together. Mom would be so happy to see us now."

"That's ridiculous!" he countered. "You don't really believe that, do you?"

"I know she wanted us to be close. Just because it seems absurd to you doesn't mean that Mom thought the same; she told me that love has no limits."

"Maybe, but it's nuts to think that she would support this kind of openness."

"All I know is that she wanted us to be even closer than we were when she died. Do you think that's happened," I challenged.

"No, I suppose not," he responded shaking his head.

"In fact, we've gotten more distant. That's why the closeness we've had this morning has been so special. There's only one more thing that would make this a perfect time together."

"What?" he asked suspiciously.

"A hug. Mom always talked about how she loved to see you holding me and made me promise that we would always be that way. Remember?"

"Y-yeah, I do recall that," he responded wistfully.

"And remember when you used to hold me on your lap by the fire at night?"

"Yeah; those were some very special times." He sighed, and I thought I could see him tear up. "But you know what they say, 'you can't go back home.'"

"Maybe we can," I suggested. "Why can't we be close once again, just like Mom wanted? Can you risk being open with me, sharing your feelings, listening, confiding in me as an adult, letting me support and comfort you, caring for your needs as only a woman can? Can we be that way for each other, Daddy?"

"Oh baby, it sounds wonderful, but I...."

"It can be wonderful," I interrupted, quelling his objection. "Can't we try?"

"I-I...Well I suppose we can try some."

"Oh Daddy; it would mean so much to me. And I know it's what Mom would want. Can you just hold me, like you used to—right now?" I pushed, not waiting for any answer as I moved to embrace him.

"I'm not sure we...."

"You're grossed out," I interrupted, "'c-cause I'm...You know, w-wet down there."

"No, it's just that...Well, I think you might be uncomfortable with me right now."

"What? Because you've got a hard-on?" Seeing him nod as he looked down, I continued. "That's ridiculous, Daddy. You think a little thing like that—well, not that little—," I chuckled, "is going to keep me from hugging you?"

"Well...Yeah; I mean, a girl doesn't expect...You know, with her father...it's kind of freaky."

"Come on; do I look like I'm freaking out?"

"I-I guess n-not."

"Please, Daddy; I'm not a little girl anymore." I pushed. "From what Nola's taught me, that happens to guys all the time. And if I'm going to continue wearing revealing clothes...Well, most guys are bound to have that reaction."

"Even w-with m-me?" he stammered.

"Hopefully."

"Hopefully? With your own father?"

"Especially with my father, the person I want to impress and excite more than anyone else. Now are you going let some natural feelings and physical changes that might crop up keep us from hugging like we used to?"

"No, I-I...Well, I suppose not." He was still obviously hesitant. "I just don't want things to get out of hand and I worry about grossing you out."

"You could never gross me out, Daddy," I responded, caressing his cheek as I moved in. "I want us to be close, just like you and mom were. If that leads to feelings that make you...Well, you know, that certainly shouldn't stop us from sharing an embrace. Is that ok, Daddy?" I asked, gently kissing him on the cheek.

"I-I guess, pumpkin," he said as his large arms slowly enveloped my small frame. It had been years since he'd held me like that. The feeling was overwhelming, and I began to cry softly. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked with obvious concern.

"N-nothing. It's j-just that th-this feels so perfect, and it's been s-so long since I've felt your love like this."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so distant with you, honey. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course. Just promise me that we can always be close like this."

"I promise."

"You make me feel so safe and secure, Daddy." With more confidence, I snuggled into him, suddenly stopping as I felt his hardness wedge against me for the first time.

"Sorry," he mumbled, aware of my halting moves.

"Sh..." I responded, softly kissing his neck, as I brought his head down to whisper in his ear. "It's a compliment, isn't it?" I suggested, pressing into him.

"I-I...Well..."

"Come on, Daddy; you can't hide things now.This," I said, gently thrusting against his firm pole, "doesn't lie; it means just one thing."

"Aahh," he groaned as I felt him push back.

"You're hot over me, aren't you?" I pushed.

"God! Please! Ok, I'm s-sorry. I c-can't help it; I know it's wrong."

"Please don't say that, Daddy," I countered. "It's a wonderful compliment and makes me feel so special. Is that wrong?"

"I-I'm not sure, but...I mean, why would you want me—your own father—feelingthat way about you?"

"Don't you know? No one could make me feel like you do," I said, beaming up at him.

"Come on, Lisa; you're a knock out and could get any guy you wanted."

"Thanks, but you're not just any guy; you're my father. It might be easy to get lots of guys, but is that what you want for me—hooking up with some easy guy?" I asked, stroking his face.

"Of course not."

"I don't want that either," I agreed. "You guys taught me that gaining a loving relationship is never easy. Remember how impossible things were at first for you and Mom?"

"How could I forget? She was the most popular senior in a mostly white school in Alabama. Besides the terrible discrimination from other kids, her parents were hell bent on protecting their lily white princess from a black punk like me."

"But you guys said that facing and overcoming all those obstacles made your romance that much hotter."

"That's true."

"And Mom used to say that the greater the barriers and resistance to relating, the more thrilling the eventual connection. She said that difficulties were opportunities for growth and should be faced rather than avoided."

"Our love certainly bore that out," he agreed.

"So would you say that overcoming enormous barriers to love leads to a more intense passion and romance?" I asked, sliding my hands to lovingly rub over his broad shoulders and chest.

"I suppose, but what's your point?"

"I'm getting to that; just hear me out. What kind relationship would pose the greatest resistance and the most impossible obstacles to romance—even more than what you and Mom had to deal with?"

"Sorry, but I can't imagine anyone having to face greater barriers and taboos we had to deal with."

"Think, Daddy, think," I pushed, gently stroking his cheek. Finally, I whispered in his ear, "How about a father and his grown daughter?"

"Lisa!" he exclaimed, pulling away from our embrace. "You can't be serious!"

"Why not?" I challenged, dropping my hands to hold his as I tried to maintain our physical contact. "You have to admit, things have been pretty hot between us."

"But Lisa, this is obviously wrong."

"Isn't that what Mom's parents said about you guys dating?"

"Yes, but you can't compare how...You know that's different."

"How? Isn't it all about prejudice?"

"Please!" he objected. "You're trying to equate racial prejudice with the moral objections to incest?"

"Didn't some people think that your relationship with Mom was immoral?"

"Yes, but...."

"Come on, Daddy; people always justify their prejudices in moral terms. For someone who prides himself on openness and tolerance, it seems like you're being kind of closed minded."

"That's ridiculous! What possessed you to think such nonsense?"

"That's easy. First, I have to give you and Mom credit."

"Us? We certainly never condoned anything like this—not incest!"

"No. But unlike you, I was sheltered from learning much of anything, including the typical societal taboos, mores and prejudices about sex. You kept me from being exposed to the usual sexual stereotypes and pop culture so I'd be more open. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Well, yeah, but...."

"Try to see it from my perspective," I interrupted. "I'm a normal young woman with raging hormones. With you guys raising me to be sexually open, without any hang-ups, what did you expect? Can't you see how being around a hot looking guy who's loved me from the day I was born would naturally arouse feelings of passion?"

"Unbelievable!" he muttered.

"That's what I thought when I first felt you fondling me in bed."

"Dear God! What are you talking about? I did no such thing!"

"Not for real, Daddy. I meant in my dream."

"You d-dreamt...About m-me?" he stammered, staring down at me with a look of dismay.

"Almost every night. This dark man comes in, leaning over the bed as he begins to caress me, and then I wake up, all hot and bothered. I always wondered who it was and why I kept having that dream. Then this morning, when I woke I remembered it and for the first time I realized who it was—you Daddy!"

"This is t-too much." He shook his head incredulously. "You have to know this is crazy, honey."

"Please, Daddy; try to see it from my standpoint," I implored. "Nola told me that overcoming the resistance with an improbable seduction can lead to a wonderful sexual high.

"Nola suggested you carry on this way—with me?"

"Well, not exactly; but she did say the only way to build my confidence was to practice using my feminine charms on others. You know, like you and Mom used to say, 'practice makes perfect.'"

"Yeah, but I'm sure Nola never dreamed you'd be practicing with me."

"I'm not so sure about that," I countered. "She's is more open than you think."

"Right," he snorted. "And I suppose you think she'd be fine with bedding her own son."

"What if she was? Would that make a difference?" I challenged.

"You're being ridiculous!"

"Well, you never know," I responded enigmatically. "She's been trying teach me the importance of patiently overcoming resistance that will gain a sexual high. And what could pose greater resistance or be more improbable that seducing my own father?"

"You mean impossible!"

"Maybe, but to face such impossible odds, and know that my looks and seductive moves are simply too irresistible; to realize that even my father—repulsed by the idea and fighting the urge—might be powerless to resist the charms of his own daughter...It's got to be an unbelievable turn-on!"

"My God! Honey, you can't seriously think that I would go along with...Is this some kind of joke?! Nola put you up to this, didn't she?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I responded, attempting to move into his embrace once again.

This is completely nuts!" he exclaimed, turning away and as he busied himself cleaning the stove. "I don't know what's going on with you, but you need some help."

"What would you like to help me with, Daddy?" I teased, sucking provocatively on one finger as he glanced back.

"Lisa!" he objected. "You know what I mean. You need professional help."

"I thought that was what I was getting from Nola, and gaining her expertise on becoming a woman was your idea."

"Yeah, well I'm beginning to have second thoughts about that. I love you, honey, but you are very confused about things, and we need find you a good therapist."

"And you'd go with me?" I challenged.

"Why in the hell would I go?" He was obviously getting more irritated." I'm not the one with the problem—pushing incest."

"No, but wouldn't my therapist want to see you when they learn about our hug, where you were pushing against me with your rock hard cock?"

"Oh God!" He shook his head in consternation. "That was so wrong. Please, Lisa; you can't say that."

"But don't you want to be open in therapy? How else can I get help?"

"Dear God! You're right." His voice was cracking. "This is such a mess."

"It doesn't need to be," I countered. "I can save us time and money. The therapist will say that feelings are never wrong."

"No, but you wanted to act on them."

"And so did you," I countered.

"I had no intention of acting on them," he shot back.

"No but you wanted to, or at least part of you wanted to." I smirked, glancing down at his still prominent bulge.

"Don't remind me," He responded, looking down, clearly embarrassed. Obviously he wasn't budging, and I knew I needed to back off.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I thought our hug was very special, but I guess you don't."

"No, it was special. It's just that...Well, I got carried away and shouldn't...."

"Come on, Daddy," I interrupted. "You didn't do anything I didn't do. Let's be honest. We were both turned on, and so we rubbed against each other. Let's not make big a deal out of it. It's not like we really did much of anything. And it started with just a dream."

"A dream is one thing, but you're wanting this for real!"

"Relax Daddy. I wouldn't push anything you don't want. Even though the dream's not real, it was exciting to think about, don't you think?"

"I suppose—a little," he conceded.

"Haven't you ever gotten off on fantasy?"

"Well...Yeah, I guess," He responded somewhat guardedly.

"Everyone does," I reassured, "and I just thought it would be kind of fun to think about. Even though it's just pretend, Nola told me that imagination can be just as much fun as the real thing. It's kind of like dreaming."

"Yeah, but still...After all this—knowing that you want to...." He trailed off, shaking his head.

"Come on, Daddy; is it bad for me to dream about you?"

"Well...I-I worry about...It's just that knowing you've been thinking of me that way...Still, I guess dreams are never really wrong."

"Exactly." I breathed a sigh of relief, seeing a ray of hope. "It's not like you can control them."

"I suppose not," he conceded. "I guess it's more like make-believe."

"Exactly; kind of like what I'm doing here," I suggested, deciding that with his resistance I needed to take a different tack.

"Yeah, kind of," he responded, sounding less than convinced.

"Remember how we used to always have such a great time playing pretend when I was little? As long as we know that it's just pretend, can't we have fun with this," I suggested.

"I-I...Well, I'm just not sure about what you mean when...."

"Please, Daddy," I interrupted, pressing the point. "I could be so much fun. Please, Daddy."

"Well...I suppose, as long as we are clear that it's just pretend."

"It will be," I reassured him, all the while thinking how pretend could lead to the real thing. "Now if we're going to pretend at this, can't we at least hug?"

"I-I guess...It's just that...."

"You're worried I might get you wet," I interrupted, ignoring his real objections as I moved toward him once again.

"No...Th-that's not the p-problem," he stammered.

"That's good to know, Daddy," I cooed, as I slid against him, "because I have a feeling I might get you wet other times when we hug. You're sure you don't mind my wet pussy rubbing against you like this?"

"Huh....Oh Gaawd!" he groaned as I pressed into him. "Y-you s-said just p-pretend," he gasped.

"Yeah, and can you guess what I'm pretending to do," I teased, as I slowly rubbed up and down on his thick pole.

"Aaahh," he gasped. "I-I'm just not sure we sh-should...."

"Stop it, Daddy!" I admonished. "You think too much. Just go with your feelings. Aaahh...feels so wonderful, all hard and throbbing against me.

God, honey; th-this is awfully close to the real thing," he objected lamely.

"That's the whole idea of pretend—making it almost real. But it's a lot more fun if we both do it together."

"You m-meanpretend t-to do it t-together," he cautioned. "And we need to be sure we're careful not to...Oh God! Can't take much more!" he exclaimed as I felt him finally thrust back, with his tool pressing from my mons to my stomach.

"Yeah, Daddy!" I bubbled. "God, you're huge! How did Mommy ever take you?"

"Oh God...We had to go slow and...Never mind," he gasped. "We b-better stop or I-I might..."

"Might what?" I pulled back, looking deeply into his eyes as I continued pressing against him, reveling in the feeling as his tool surged against me. "What might you do, Daddy?"

"Lisa!" He cautioned. "You know we can't really..."

"Shhhh!" I interrupted, putting my finger against his lips to silence him. "Can't we just kiss?"

"I-I'm not sure th-that's such a good idea."

"Why not? You used to kiss me all the time," I reminded. "And we don't even have to pretend."

"That was then, but now..."

"Please Daddy," I begged, bringing my lips to inches away.

"Aahh...I guess," he capitulated. "Just one."

We were both panting in anticipation. But just before he touched, he turned his head and gently kissed my check.

"That's sweet Daddy, just like you kissed me when I was a little girl," I observed. "But now I'm all grown up and need to be kissed as a woman."

"But you know we can't..."

"Shhh...Shhh!" I silenced him once again. "We can do anything we want, Daddy," I pushed, holding his face, as I planted gentle kisses on his cheeks, moving to the corners of his mouth. As I licked my lips in preparation, my tongue inadvertently touched.

"Ahhh!" he gasped, startled as he jerked back.

"Easy, Daddy," I reassured, moving forward to embrace him. As I felt his massive tool wedge against me once again, I knew I had him. I simply needed to be patient. "It's only kissing." I said dismissively, not waiting for his answer as I leaned in.

"But..."

"Shhh...No buts. I need to kiss you," I insisted. "Humm," I moaned as my lips grazed his.

"But.."

"Relax Daddy," I encouraged, as I touched the corner of his mouth.

"Ahh...No," He groaned a feeble objection, but this time didn't pull back. "Humm," he moaned as planted kisses around his lips, finally ending with pressing my lips against his.

As I pulled back, he leaned in, now clearly wanting more. "I love you, Daddy, "I gushed, inches from his face.

We paused, breathless as we stared at each other. I had never felt such intense love, passion. It was as though time stood still, allowing us to accommodate and accept the intensity of connection we were both feeling. It seemed to go on forever, before we both moved to slowly close the distance. When I felt his lips against mine, I slipped my tongue out, meeting little resistance.