Breakfast with The Wolf

Story Info
Tina Awakens in the Fae Wilde, her sexuality awakens as well.
5.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! This is chapter 2 in Tina's story, you can get by just fine starting here but I would reccomend part 1 first. I am not a new writer but I am new here and to this type of story so any feedback is most welcome. Thanks for reading!

PART TWO:

WILDE GIRL

Tina awoke in a bed of soft feathers, luxurious blankets, and a soft wave of tangerine sunlight coming from the balcony beside her. Mistress Em had brought her here last night and told her to get a good night sleep, because this would be her first day in the Fae Wilde. Tina didn't remember much else from the night before, the incredible bed and the colorful warm night of the this new land put her body at perfect rest.

She found a pitcher of shimmering water and an empty glass on the small table beside her. The water tasted sweet but cool and refreshing to every part of her body. She felt awakened by the water as it saturated the tissues in her body. She rubbed her eyes and found her way to the balcony.

The room was high up, at least two hundred feet to the gardens below and the magical lands were astonishing. Plants with more vibrant colors than anything she had seen, flowing waves of green and blue grass, playfully drawn lines of pathways and trails leading through the gardens. Tina smiled at the sky that looked like an oil panting and took in the sounds of the many life forms enjoying the gardens below her. She also heard a vulgar slurping and gagging sound.

Her eyes were drawn to a balcony on the floor below her just a little ways to the side where she saw Mae wearing a blue dress, well mostly. It was pulled to the side at the chest so her perky tits were out, reflecting the color of the sun in her candy pink nipples. It was lifted up above her waist so her round and cute butt cheeks were on display as she knelt in front of a massive man. He had black skin and four small horns coming from the top of his otherwise bald head. He wore a black outfit that seemed almost like a long black ribbon that was wrapped intricately around his body leaving much of him bare.

Tina gasped when she saw him. He was at least three times the size of little Mae and his muscles were massive and well defined. He was standing in front of Mae who knelt happily before him, bobbing her head up and down on his thick veiny member. Tina could see the sunlight glistening off the saliva soaked cock that was at least twice as big as any she had seen in person. Nine inches at least and as thick around as Tina's forearm.

Mae noticed the gasping sound and looked up with her eyes, her mouth focused on sucking the cock before her as her hands gently massaged his heavy thick balls. She let one hand go and waved neighborly at Tina, but never took the dick from her lips to say anything. Tina awkwardly waved back and the man looked over and had a kind look in his eyes and smiled wide, also waving like a gentle friend. Neither of the two of them seemed at all embarrassed or like there should be any reason not to be friendly.

Tina was confused by their nonchalance but she was relieved they didn't stop or ask her to leave. She wanted to watch. After the prison gangbang scene last night, she'd dreamt all night of the most wild sexual fantasies she'd ever had. But somehow, she had not envisioned a horned black man with a monster cock. She felt herself getting wet, her mouth watering, wondering what the thick veins in his member felt like against her tongue. Mae seemed to be loving every second of it.

Tina never liked giving head. She always thought it was unsanitary and dehumanizing.

But watching Mae and this muscular giant, out there in the open sun, she couldn't help but want to worship that glorious meat.

The man made a groan and rolled his head backward, reaching down and taking Mae's head in his hands. His grip was so large he could palm the entire top of her head with one hand. She looked so small and frail under his grasp but Mae never showed signs of discomfort or struggle. She welcomed the strong man's hold and seemed to sense what was coming. Tina raised a hand to her mouth and unknowingly held her breath.

The man grunted, thrusting his hips forwards, driving his thick cock deeper into Mae's tiny but welcoming mouth. She gagged a bit, her eyes scrunching at the corners, and in response she lowered her hands to her own thighs so she wouldn't be tempted to push the man away. He seemed to trust she was ok and kept going, fucking her mouth and throat, pinning her head in place as he built to his climax. Mae let out a moan of excited pleasure and soon the horned man growled loudly as his giant balls tensed and the veins of his member bulged. Huge and powerful streams of white cum shot into Mae's mouth with more force than any garden hose. Mae choked when the first rope hit her throat and only a little of the sweet nectar escaped her mouth around the man's hot dick. She focused in, swallowed the next stream and the next with expert proficiency. The man moaned loudly with an animal intensity until he was so sensitive to the pleasure he stopped moving his hips.

Holding himself in place while Mae swallowed the last of his load. When he was finished, Mae slowly pulled herself back from him, keeping the vacuum seal of her mouth on him so she sucked up extra cream as she went and then making a popping sound as it finally came out of her lips. She licked the edges of his shaft, cleaning up the last few drops of cum that had spilled then licking her lips clean. As his meat softened she smiled and kissed it quickly from the bottom of his shaft up to the helmet tip then looked up at his and beamed with a wide grin.

Mae popped up to her feet, kissed the man on his cheek and said, "Thanks, Marwolfe. That helped a bunch. See you at supper."

Marwolfe kissed her cheek back, tucking his shrinking dick, which was still the biggest Tina had seen even when flaccid, back into the ribbon of his clothes. The fabric clung so tightly to his skin it kept nothing secret, especially in the vivid light of the Fae sun.

Tina swallowed against her throat and realized she had been holding her breath so it was with a gasp she started to breathe again. Mae looked up at her again and smiled so wide shouting, "Hey, girl! I will be right up!" Tina wasn't sure what to think but the lithe woman rushed inside the door behind Marwolfe and Tina knew in a minute she would be in the room with her. The man took a glass of water from his own table and nodded to Tina above him saying, "You will get used to the scenery."

Tina caught her breath and looked around with a chuckle, "It is beautiful here. But...that's not what I think I need getting used to."

Marwolfe looked around him confused, then down at his own dick still sticking out from his tightly clinging outfit. "Ah, yes, Mae. You will get used to her too. I am Marwolfe, Mistress Em asked me to show you around the gardens later. Let me know when you are feeling up for a walk."

Tina swallowed again at the thought of spending time near that man. "Uh, sure...I just need to um...first I will..." there was a knock at the door to Tina's room then and she smiled. "I will see you later, I suppose."

Before Tina answered the door, Mae let herself in. Her light and flowing blue dress now covering her intimate bits and the collar around her neck was now one of sapphire gems. The silver wording that once said SLUT now had a mysterious symbol on it unlike anything Tina had seen in the human world. Must have been some form of Fae language, Tina thought.

"Oh my gosh, you're first morning in the Fae Wilde! I am so excited, good morning!" Mae rushed to hug Tina. The smaller pixie girl smelled like blackberry and vanilla and her skin was so soft Tina found herself wanting to caress her arms. Tina hugged back and struggled to find a greeting.

"Good morning to you." Was the best she came up with.

"I hope we didn't wake you. Sometimes I need a little pick me up in the morning and Satyr sperm has like 10 coffees worth of caffeine. Plus, Marwolfe has the most delicious cock in the Fae Wilde. So even without the magic jizz, he's a good pick me up."

Tina cleared her throat, "Ahem, well thanks for the information."

Mae looked Tina over carefully, "I'm sorry. You are still reeling from everything. Come on, lets get breakfast. I promise, no Satyr jizz involved."

A few minutes later, Tina and Mae were down at the ground floor, at a small table that reminded Tina of a café, eating plates of the most delicious fruits and muffins Tina could ever imagine tasting. They were sipping juice and the tangerine and lemon sunlight warmed them to the perfect temperature. "So you probably have a lot of questions."

Mae said. "Few things you need to know for sure, you are Mistress Em's servant and this is her estate. You are safe here but you must never leave the property alone, clear? It's not safe."

Tina nodded. "So...what do we do?"

"Mistress Em will come by around lunch and give you your work assignment. My guess is you will be in the kitchen or the wash room."

Tina smirked, "From program director to dishwasher."

Mae touched a kind hand to her shoulder, "It's not as bad as you think. Here in the Fae Wilde things don't get as dirty as they do where you are from. The cleaning isn't demeaning."

Tina looked over at the girl and felt guilty, like she had insulted her. "Oh, Im sorry. I didn't mean to be ungrateful."

Mae shook her head, "You weren't. I know it's got to be hard to process all of this."

"What were those things last night? What did they...and Mistress Em mean I wasn't born in the mortal world?"

Mae had a serious look in her eyes and they shifted to a deep pink color. "Those were Ravensfolk. If earth is a prison for mortals, they are the guards. We can handle one or two at a time but in bigger groups they are dangerous. They try to stop any humans from leaving and coming back here."

"Why?"

"Ancient blood feud. The first humans were Low Fae, like Mistress said. Their rivals back then were the Ravensfolk. It was a terrible battle that the Low Fae lost and the survivors were banished to earth. Away from the magic their blood needed they changed into humans. Illness, disease, even things like body odor only happen because the land is not suited to the needs of your body."

Tina realized then she never had showered the night before after her quest for flip flops led to her watching a vulgar lesbian gang bang. She hadn't brushed her teeth either and she unknowingly leaned over sniffed her underarm to test how foul she was. To her surprise, she smelled like fresh lemon cake.

"You see! Mae beamed, "Only one night here and your body is already acclimating to the rightful environment. You will find you feel, look, and smell much better, Though to be honest, I never minded the smell of humans. Anyway, not everyone in the Fae Wilde agreed with the banishment and some of us have tried to help our brothers and sisters over the centuries find their way home. The Ravensfolk are against us. They fear if the Low Fae ever return they may rise to power and seek vengeance. The accords forbid anyone born on the mortal world from taking residence in the Fae Wilde, though short visits can be permitted, the ravens can deny anyone they deem a threat."

"So why was I able to come here?"

"Apparently, you were born here in the Fae Wilde."

Tina's mind began to race and she started and stopped six questions, "How, where...when was..."

"Easy, Mistress Em will explain everything later I'm sure. Try to relax. You are safe here. Mistress Em can be trusted."

Tina was trying to remember how to breathe, her panic was spiraling. She closed her eyes and practiced the squared breathing her therapist had taught her. Soon she felt strong hands on her shoulders, massaging her with incredible but restrained strength. She opened her eyes and saw Mae kneeling in front of her, pink eyes open, mouth smiling, hands patiently waiting on her knees. "Would you like me to help you relax?" She asked.

Tina was lost for words. She looked back and saw Marwolfe's large black hands gently kneeding her neck and shoulders, sending waves of calming peace through her whole body. Then she looked back down at Mae's youthful, warm face. Tina recalled the scene from the night before. The way the Latinas in prison moaned, how they used Mae's mouth for their pleasure and Mae not only welcomed it, but seemed to love every second of it. She remembered Marwolfe's pleasure exploding in Mae's mouth and the aching in Tina's own pussy made her eager for release. She did want to be pleasured. She wanted to be devoured and she also wanted to turn around and take Marwolfe into her own mouth.

But she couldn't. She mustn't. She was a good girl with traditional family values.

"I...um...I don't..."

Mae smiled, her eyes roaming looking directly at Tina's crotch. "You don't have to, but, it might help you to feel better."

Tina swallowed, her eyes closing, leaning backward into Marwolfe's hands.

"I don't think I can." Tina said, her body cursing her for saying it.

Mae swallowed her disappointment, "Not to worry. Marwolfe, keep massaging her while we finish breakfast."

"Yes my lady."

"Im sorry." Tina said. "I just..."

"No need to apologize. It is your body, you choose what happens to it. And it wasn't a one time offer. You will have more chances if you want them."

Tina relaxed and finished her meal.

"Actually," Mae said after her last bite, "I have been dealing out orgasms so much lately. Would you mind if I took one?"

Tina looked at her confused, "Mae, Im sorry, I am not ready to..."

"No," Mae laughed, "Im not asking you to give me one. Marwolfe is more than up for the challenge. But he would have to stop rubbing your shoulders."

Tina looked back at the man who was rubbing her neck but whose eyes were fixed on Mae beside her.

"Oh um...sure...should I go?"

Mae smiled and stood up, unhooking the dress around her neck and letting it fall to the ground, leaving her naked except for the collar on her neck. Her pink nipples glowing in the sunlight, her toned stomach glistening a thin layer of sweat and her smoothly shaved pussy. "Nonsense," Mae said, "Marwofle is quite good at this. I am sure you will enjoy watching."

Tina choked, "Don't you...um...want some privacy?"

Marwolfe stepped toward Mae, unhitching the tight black fabric from his crotch, letting the snake like rod fall free from its confines. The fabric of his clothes repositioned around his thigh like it belonged there. His member, six inches even flaccid started to grow at the sight of Mae's naked body.

"What for?" The large man said in a deep voice that made Tina's thighs quake.

Marwofle stepped closer, and when he was close enough he reached down, scooped Mae up in his hands like she weighed nothing. He lifted her high up over his shoulders and with a dancer's grace she curled her legs up over his shoulders, hooking the heels of her feet behind his back. With his hands on her hips, Marwolfe slowly, deliberately, pulled the young woman's glistening slit toward his face until her pussy lips were on his dark lips.

The black of his lips spread the pink of hers and his tongue moved from the bottom of her cunt slowly up to the top, rolling over her clit and sending an electric surge through the girls body, snapping her head back with a force and she cried out, "Oh, fuck yes!"

Any part of Tina that had thought about leaving was silenced in that instant and she leaned forward to watch closely.

Marwolfe rolled his tongue down one side of her pussy lip, rounded at the bottom, then swirled it back up the other side, flicking her clit as he reached the top. Then again circling her whole pussy and on the third time when he reached the bottom he stiffened his tongue and slowly pushed it inside her slit, making the young girls eyes dart open and shift from a bright pink to a deep hungry purple. She moaned and reached down to take hold of Marwolfe's head to balance herself as she began to grind herself into his mouth.

The massive bear of of a man never tired of holding the girl up and he slowly and expertly pleasured her pussy. Tina watched as his thick black rod began to grow, filling with blood and excitement at the thrill of eating Mae's cunt. Tina watched as he swelled, licking her lips as the veins came to life.

Before when she saw his cock it had been from up in her balcony and most of it was buried in Mae's throat. Now, only a few feet away and out in the open, she saw it in all its glory. Thick, hard, and ten inches from the hilt. His thick bulbous head looked to be about the exact size of the inside of Tina's mouth and she noticed this as quickly as she noticed his balls were about he size of the palm of her hand.

Mae moaned and groaned as she began to athletically hump Marwolfe's face.

Tina, without realizing it, slid out of her chair and started crawling toward them. Her eyes at level with his thick rod and her mouth watering at the thought. She was only stopped by Mae's raspy, breathy voice grunting, "Ask."

Tina looked up, almost directly below her and getting a clear look at the girls ass cheeks and the sweat and juices dripping from her pussy. "What's that?"

"Remember...Gah...consent. Ask before you touch."

Tina, nearly drunk on her horniness now, didn't even hear the part of her that was a good girl with traditional values. Instead her only objection was to say, "His mouth is a little busy. I don't think he could say yes even if he wanted to."

"Gah...fuck..fuck...mmm, there is such a thing as...fuck...non verbal consent. Just...fuck..ask."

Tina swallowed, sat back on her heels slightly to the side of his monster cock. "Marwolfe, may I please suck your dick?"

Marwolfe, unable to speak with his mouth devouring Mae's cunny, answered by pivoting slightly to aim his cock more directly at Tina and stepped forward. His strength at holding Mae up in the air like this and walking and never showing any signs of strain would have impressed Tina if she had been able to notice anything beyond his pulsating rod now available for her to taste.

She reached up first to feel it and the throbbing arm of a cock felt warm, soft, and powerful in her hands. She loved the how lively it felt and the skin was silky smooth despite being wrapped around a mighty strong muscle of a member. She started to stroke it softly, noticing with hungry eyes how his large ballsack lifted and receding as she pulled on his shaft.

When her hands were used to the feel, she leaned down, parted her lips, and gave a tentative but curious lick to the helmet of his cock. There was a small drop of precum that tasted sweet to her tongue and vaguely reminded her of a vanilla latte. Tina smiled at the thought and then gave a more deliberate lick, swirling her tongue around the circumference of his meaty head. When her tongue had surveyed the edge of his dick she opened her lips wider and took him into her mouth with a moan of pleasure as she felt him stretching her jaw.

She heard the large man groan in pleasure which when leaving his mouth sent a ripple of pleasure through Mae's body. Tina felt good knowing she had given him some pleasure and by proxy pleasured them both. Tina wanted to be good at this. She had never liked giving head, flat out refused actually. But now, here, for him, she wanted to be skilled. She wanted to be able to make him feel as good as Mae had that morning. So she tried to think of what she had seen Mae do.

She reached out and started to massage his big balls with her hands. A noticeable wince from the man let her know she needed to be gentler with her hands, so almost without applying pressure, she rubbed his balls while sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. Feeling the big swollen cock filling her mouth and pushing her tongue down. Marwolfe gently pushed forward into her, Tina felt a rush in her chest knowing she was doing it. She was giving him pleasure.

12