Breakfast with The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gagged when the thick tip of his cock touched the back of her throat and she almost threw up her breakfast. Not wanting to embarrass herself she didn't try to take him that deep again. Instead, she used her other hand as an extension of her mouth to stroke his cock. Even then she was only able to cover about half of his cock. So she let go of his balls to use both hands on his shaft, but soon the man reached down, took her wrist, and gently guided her hand back to his ballsack.

Tina was embarrassed at having to be corrected. But she was new to this so she told herself it was ok to be learning a new skill. She set herself to the task and kept sucking away, fucking him with her mouth. She noticed her pussy was soaking through her pants and wished more than she had ever wished for anything she had another cock to be sitting right then. Or maybe Mae's sweet little mouth suctioned onto her pussy like it had been to Francalina's last night. The image of that lesbian gang bang entered her mind and she moaned at the the thought and the pulse that shot through her.

Almost as if the thought occurred to her too, Mae mirrored Tina's moan and she started to furiously fuck Marwolfe's face like a crazed pixie vixen. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She was small and her movements nimble and if Marwolfe had not been so sturdy she would have knocked him to the ground. Instead, she hoisted herself up, roughly smearing her pussy into his face as her orgasm built. Tina struggled, wanting to make Marwolfe cum at the same time, quickly she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking as hard as she could.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mae cried out in ecstasy as her juices gushed out in an explosion all over Marwolfe's face, running down his chest, through the hard chiseled valleys of his muscular stomach, down his hard cock, and into Tina's mouth. The young human didn't complain as the cunny juice tasted sweeter than the fruit she'd had for breakfast. In fact, the sweetness of it made her suck more ferociously and more hungrily.

But to her dismay, the man didn't cum. Her neck grew tired and her jaw sore. Soon, Mae was set down on the ground beside and she placed a friendly hand on her shoulder. Out of breath, the pixie vixen said, "Don't exhaust yourself. Making Marwolfe cum is a marathon not a sprint. Besides, I want him to fuck me next. So I would rather you not drain him just yet."

Tina's eyes opened and looked over to Mae with the hard black cock still filling her mouth. She nodded and slowly let Marwolfe slip out of her.

"Would you..." Mae blushed, "Let me lick you now?"

Tina thought about refusing her only for a second, but the aching feeling in her crotch demanded she not deny herself again. She nodded and the pixie girl clapped excitedly, "Yay! All right, Mar, you take me from behind, Tina you lay back and everyone will have a wonderful time."

Tina felt a nervous sense in her stomach, but the rest of her wanted this too much to listen. She laid back and Mae nimbly reached up and took hold of her pants around the waistband. She leaned over, kissed Tina's stomach, then over to her hip and continued kissing downward she she peeled the woman's pants away. Only after they were off did Mae look up at her naked form. Tina's pubic mound was slight and neatly trimmed, deeply black hair grew over a glistening pussy with thick lips and dark skin hiding a bright pink tunnel. Tina had always been self conscious about her vagina. A boyfriend once told her it was roast beefy and she'd believed him.

When Mae looked her over and the adoration lit up in her eyes, shifting them from a deep hungry purple to a loving and tender green she breathed out, "Oh Tina. You are beautiful."

Tina blushed. "You think so?"

Mae smiled and leaned down to kiss her inner thighs. As she worked her way up and brought her lips within an inch of Tina's lower lips she looked up, winked, and said, "Absolutely gorgeous." Then she lowered her mouth to Tina's pussy and a current of electrical energy hummed through Tina's body, like Mae's tongue was a battery. Tina's back raised up and so did her knees and she gasped at the sudden and powerful pleasure. "Oh...Oh my god!"

Mae grinned and started to carefully and tenderly work Tina's pussy with even more expertise that Marwolfe had shown. She knew how to move every fold of Tina's cunny and at the right pace.

Behind Mae, Marwolfe positioned himself and moved the girl's hips into place so her ass was at the right level. He pushed her knees further apart, spreading her pretty little cheeks and parting her still dripping pussy slightly. The large man positioned his hard throbbing tool at the entrance to her slit and slowly pushed the head inside. Mae's tiny little cunt stretched to swallow the head of the cock and then every inch after was a slow process of letting her body adjust to the size. Marwofle was patient and Mae was accepting. Tina watched from her vantage point with a frightened curiosity. How would it feel to have that massive rod inside her? Could she handle it? She was sure Mae had fucked him plenty of times and even she was not used to the size enough to just take him on the first thrust.

Tina's thoughts soon dissolved into dizzy moans as Mae's magical mouth continued to explore, stimulate, and devour her pussy. She used her nimble fingers to pull Tina's lips apart and gently lowered one finger to massage Tina's puckered butthole. She never pushed or forced, but gently and persistently rubbed her dark entrance in a way that made Tina shudder.

Meanwhile, Mae's hungry slit finally adjusted to the girth of Marwolfe's member and as he braced her narrow hips, he began to thrust in and out of her. Pulling out slowly then ramming back in to the hilt.

"Faster, harder." She demanded, her voice muffled but the sloshy wet mound in front of her.

"Yes, my lady." Marwolfe answered.

And he obeyed. Soon the wet sloshing sounds of her cunny were only overpowered by the hard smacking sounds of his hips slamming into her ass cheeks making a clapping sound as his rod pounded in and out of her pixie vixen pussy. Mae's tiny body rocked back and forth from the force of the much larger creature manhandling her and as a result her mouth was pushing into Tina's pussy even harder, making the human woman rock back and forth. Tina didn't mind, the connection of Marwolfe's movements to her body sliding up and down almost felt like he was fucking her too but with he added power of Mae's magical mouth on her cunt.

Tina struggled to get her top off, the sunlight and fresh air on her dark brown nipples added to her pleasure. She looked down and saw Mae's face tightening, her sweat building on her brow. And behind her, Marwolfe's eyes locked directly onto what Tina could only guess was Mae's pretty little asshole. She saw him stick his thumb in his mouth, getting it nice and wet, then reaching downward. She couldn't see where it went but a second letter, Mae moaned loudly into Tina's pussy and she knew the little woman's pucker had been filled.

Her mind wandered and without realizing it she said, "Put a finger in my ass, please."

Mae smiled from under the coochie in her face and without needing to be asked twice, she pushed forward with the finger she had been massaging with and was delighted to hear Tina moan in appreciative delight. Tina felt her ass get intruded, and the shockwave of pleasure reached up into her pussy, back into Mae's mouth, down the lithe pixies body, and into Marwolfe's cock. The larger man bellowed in pleasure and said, "Im close."

Mae leaned forward, taking Tina's clit directly between her lips and said, "Not yet." She started sucking and massaging Tina's clit with her tongue in a rolling swirling motion while she twirled her own hips, as if to get Marwolfe's thick cock to touch a specific spot inside her pussy. "Not yet." She said.

Tina felt the electricity of Mae's mouth building and she knew soon everything inside her would cum gushing out. "Im...Im..." she had never spoken so vulgarly in her life but

Tina cried out, "I'm cumming!"

"NOW" Mae shouted.

Marwolfe growled deep in his chest and his hard rod exploded deep inside Mae's tight cunt. The splash of cum inside hit Mae at the exactly angle to trigger her second orgasm and the pixie shivered in the harsh tremor of climax. At the same time, her mouth clenched down on Tina's clit which was positively stricken with lightning as her whole body tensed and lit up with more pleasure than she had ever felt.

Tina couldn't breathe, or talk, or even scream. The whole world went silent, listening and admiring the profound sexual liberation of that moment. She leaned forward, her legs shot up so her knees came toward her chest, and she held on as the wave over powered her. All she saw was bright colors and tingling energy and she could even feel the spurting of Marwolfe's cock buried ten inches inside Mae. She felt Mae's butthole clenching around Marwolfe's thumb as the poor girl's climax made her body tremble. She felt Mae's index finger inside her own ass reach deep and hold steady as the storm rode through the three of them.

Then slowly, all three of them collapsed as the storm passed.

Mae rested her head on Tina's pussy, smiling happily and catching her breath, not minding the juices now leaking onto her face. Tina laid back in the grass and groaned as Mae's finger slowly pulled out of her bottom. Marwofle breathed hard guttural breaths as he pulled his half hard cock free, sending an oozing line of cum from Mae's well fucked pussy down her toned thigh and pooling in the back of her knee. Then he took his thumb from her bottom and watched as the perfect pink asshole returned to hits flawless pucker shape. He licked his thumb clean and admired the slight fig flavored taste. Then he laid beside the two of them and they laughed as the afternoon sun washed over their sweat and cum covered bodies.

"That was a good breakfast." Tina joked and the others laughed merrily

12