Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to come in your ass,' he said.

'Fuck yes, come in me.'

His load was hot as it filled my hole. It was a completely new sensation, one I never thought I would experience. The stud moaned, unleashing another stream into my ass. He pulled his cock out and told me to clean it.

I crawled off the table and put my lips on his cock. Looking into his eyes, I licked off the come left on the head. Then, I went to his chest and licked off all of my own come, swallowing every drop.

'Good boy,' he said.

I watched as he pulled himself off the table and got dressed. I stood there naked, my cock still hard.

The stud picked the gun off the ground. He turned to me, dangling it in his hand.

'By the way, this is empty.' He smirked. 'That'll teach you to start showing me some fucking respect.'

'Yes Sir.'

He came closer. Our chests pressed together. He grabbed my ass.

'I'll be seeing you on Monday,' he said.

Without another word, he turned and left. I was not sure how long I stood there for, but it was quite a while.

Eventually, I made my way upstairs. Rachel was in bed, curled up in the sheets the way she always slept. I climbed in beside her and lay, staring at the ceiling thinking about him. Things would be different from now on, I thought. Things are going to change.

I had almost drifted off to sleep by the time the sun was rising when I was jolted awake again by a sudden realisation. I still had no idea what his name was.

***

Josh looked like he was going to cry.

'I asked you to do one simple fucking thing Josh. Jesus Christ. How hard is it get someone the kind of coffee they asked for?'

Josh said nothing. He looked down at the ground.

'Well?' I said, my voice getting louder. 'I just asked you a question.'

'I'm sorry Sir. I won't let it happen again.'

I shook my head and sighed, letting him know how disappointed in him I was, yet again.

'You can go now.'

'Thank you, Sir,' Josh said and hurried out.

It was the end of the day. Normally I wouldn't drink coffee this late in the evening but I was exhausted and needed something to keep me going for the last hour or two.

Josh, after screwing up the simplest of tasks, was done for the day and muttered a goodbye. I didn't respond.

I watched him head for the door. He opened it and stood aside. The stud entered, dressed in his usual outfit and carrying his trash bag. Josh left, shutting the door behind him.

I watched as he went around the office doing his work, the few still left all gathering up their things to leave. I was nervous, really nervous. It had only been three days since that night, but it had felt like a lifetime. I had not stopped thinking about him.

When the last worker bee left, our eyes met. He walked down the hall and, without asking, sauntered into my office. No one else could do that. He dropped the bag of trash on the ground. I stood up and shut the door behind him.

Matthew. His name was Matthew. I learned it on Saturday when I called Josh and told him to e-mail me a list of names of all the cleaning staff in the building. I didn't give a reason. He muttered something about it being his day off. I told him to do it anyway.

'Good to see you,' I said.

'You look tired,' Matthew said.

I nodded. 'Been a long day.'

He stretched his arms into the air and yawned. 'I'm pretty tired myself.'

Without waiting for me to offer it to him, he walked around my desk and sat in my chair, spreading his legs. He smirked at me, gesturing to his crotch. I walked over to him and got down on my knees and slowly unzipped his pants.

I thought of all the meetings I had been in today. All the people I had told off, intimidated, showed who was boss. None of that mattered. Because from now on, when he comes to my office and the door shuts behind him, I am not Bill Bennett the CEO anymore. I could let the act drop and stop pretending to be anything other than what I truly was: Matthew's boy.

12