Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set it up in her mind that way and it felt better. Like it was her choice to end up here with a big cock sliding in and out of her ass and a vibrator grinding away at her pussy.

Those thoughts turned her on and made it easier when he started fucking her a little faster, increasing the pace as time went on. And she got more turned on. And the vibrator hummed, keeping her attention on her pussy. She could almost cum, even with his cock in her ass. Even tied up like this. Powerless. Humiliated. Controlled.

"Now for our next task," he said. "Just like before, you really don't want to argue with me on this one. And it seems like you are starting to enjoy it so this will work out just fine. Because you are going to cum before I do. You are going to cum while I fuck your little asshole and you are going to call me Daddy and tell me that you know you deserve this and that you love it. You'll do it while you get off."

She almost didn't respond. She was so shocked by the words. And then they sank in. She had to cum. She had no choice. She had to cum or he would never stop. No choice. And that changed everything in her head. She hadn't realized just how turned on she was. Her pussy was dripping wet. And the order from him was like getting permission. She realized that not only could she enjoy it, she had to. And that was the hottest thing she could think of.

Her pussy was on fire immediately. She ground her clit against the vibrator and moaned. She gave herself up completely, moaning "Yes Daddy" and "Fuck me deeeep" as she grew more turned on. Less than a minute after he told her to cum, she was rocked by an earth shattering orgasm that locked up her whole body. It was incredible. The hardest she had ever gotten off in her life.

He fucked her deep and hard while she got off and called him daddy and told him what a whore she was. She ran with it, telling him she deserved to be treated like a whore, and with every word she came harder. As the orgasm subsided, her whole body relaxed. She slumped on the bed, twisting her hips slightly so the vibrator wasn't right on her clit anymore. He saw this and did her the kindness of pulling out of her ass and removing it. He turned it off and set it on the bed.

Then he slid back into her ass. It was easy now. She was so relaxed that it didn't hurt a bit. She just felt full. And she had felt empty when he had pulled out of her for a second. Somehow having his cock in her ass had become preferable to not having it there. She was too caught up in the afterglow of the powerful orgasm to think about it. She just accepted it.

He fucked her hard now, with a steady rhythm that would get him there fast. She had done her part, her lesson was over. Now it was his turn to get off. When he was ready to cum he pounded her ass hard for a few seconds, just five or six hard thrusts, and then buried himself as deep as he could go and filled her ass. Then he was gentle again. When he pulled out of her, she felt empty again, almost wanting him back inside her ass.

"Thank you Daddy." she said quietly.

"You are welcome sweetheart." he said. "And thank you, you did a great job."

She sighed at his praise and lay still on the bed as he untied first her legs and then her hands. Tossing the bondage gear on the bed as he removed it from her wrists and the chain from her neck.

"The shower is in there." he said, pointing to the master bathroom across the room, "You're probably going to need one before you go outside. And I have fifty bucks for you. You obviously need the money or you wouldn't be in here stealing from me in the first place."

"Thank you..." she said.

"You aren't a common criminal Trish. I've known you since you were a little kid. That's not who you are."

"Oh," she said, shocked. She assumed that once her punishment was over he would kick her out the door and tell her to never come back.

"The next time you need a few dollars, just come on over," he said. "We can do this anytime. Maybe teach you a few things that your dad would have taught you if he stuck around."

"I might do that." she said. She wasn't sure about it right now, but if she was honest with herself, it had ended up pretty great, and she would be broke and wanting to get high again tomorrow. Now that she knew where to come for cash, it was just a matter of time before she was back here letting him do whatever he wanted.

12