All Comments on 'Breaking and Entering'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
One of My Favorites

I loved this story when i first read it before. I'm so glad you decided to re-post this. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

I don't understand the mom, first she seems understanding that she knows he loves Cami, but then she does stuff like kick him out the house and take the trellis off, and keep Cami in her room.

Other than that, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks...

for another great story. If it's no trouble and you have the time, could you write a (short) romantic story of people with issues: weight, insecurity, shyness, etc. A story about non-glamorous or overly beautiful/handsome/ hunky people - ordinary people, in short. It's fun to read about greatlooking heroes/heroines, but a good story about ordinary people would be refreshing. =)

Missy18873Missy18873about 16 years ago
Again

You have done it again. I have read each story you have posted and I love each one more than the last.

PurplePeopleEaterPurplePeopleEaterover 13 years ago
Truly

One of my favourite stories on here. I think I've reread it 20 times or so. Love it xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoyed this story :-)

It would have been nice if it were a bit more realistic though-as someone who has been there I wish it were really that easy to move past my sexual assault to a point where I was ready for sexual intimacy.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Great romance!

I thought the story was great, but it could've been several chapters long....in my opinion. I hope to see more romance stories written by you, as you really are a good writer!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one hurts ME too much and I'm a guy

I normally like your writing style; but I couldn't complete it!. This was supposed to be Romance, not Thriller/Suspense/BDSM.

You used RAPE and BRUTALITY way too lightly just to add suspense. I had a sister and a friend that went through it 30+ years ago, they'll never get over it completely. Cami didn't have to be naked, licked, penetrated and tortured for readers to be extremely concerned for her safety. And no matter "how strong she is" she can't just ignore it. She'd wake up for years "screaming", wouldn't trust men, nor be able to stand their touch without physical revulsion (you added a 3 second blip, tsk, tsk, tsk, doesn't cut it).

DJ is bad person "Arrogant, Conceited and Disrespectful"; he treats women as toys, abusing them physically, emotionally & spiritually because that's the way he believes they should be treated (you made it clear that he's a player). He doesn't deserve her. He has been mistreating her for years; then after she was almost raped; within hours he decides to climb in her window (WTH???), and then minutes later "mauls her", pinning her hands above her head, BS, BS, BS. I might have expected this from a male writer; but not a female.

As portrayed Cami is supposed to be intelligent; but she's really stupid. They have a history, she knows how he treats women. Yet all of a sudden "my hero" and it all goes out the door? Plus; after he basically broke into her bedroom and mauls her. Grrrrr

Every woman deserves a good man; one who will always treat her with tenderness and respect; even when losing control when passionate because he's still good by default.

Then the kidnapping; "because of very stupid thieves", and having a woman involved as well. We're supposed to believe that the 2 thieves would've ransacked the house & left "if she hadn't come in". In reality based upon your characterization they would have dealt with her first "at least tying her up" because you told us that "they'd seen her outside", then ransacked and kidnapped, raped or killed her!!

Sorry; being honest ... DKP

please keep writing; just not like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one

I loved this story very much..keep writing on...

hootrodhootrodover 9 years ago
very nice

Good love story keep on writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

A family oriented nude beach??? No sweetie it's WHORE oriented. Face reality...There is nothing overtly sexual about nudity??? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! THAT is all it is SEXUAL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

Thanks for posting this. I like the story and love the storyline. 😊

Phoenix50Phoenix50almost 3 years ago

Excellent! Overall your writing is excellent with some minor typos a spell check would catch. Keep writing you have talent. Having dated a young woman who had been sexually assaulted you came real close to the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clarissa the Cunt should have been a better mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cunt Clarissa was a bad mother!! Her daughter was sexually assaulted and almost raped while the cunt was at a family nude beach with her boyfriend and his adult son!! Yet the next day the cunt was hanging at home with Dan instead of accompanying the daughter to college!! FFS, it was a traumatic event, even sleeping alone would be a problem yet cunt rissa was fuckin Dan!!

She is not a good mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was the cunt Clarissa keeping DJ and Cami apart after knowing that DJ loved Cami only because the cunt could marry Dan?!

In front of the police and DJ, she tells Dan that DJ loves Cami!!

Selfish bitch Clarissa

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

DJ was an annoying bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...