Breaking & Entering Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment my legs were spread, Tejinder's hand reached my pussy. He pinched my clit and rolled it in his fingers. I groaned as an unbelievable surge of pure pleasure coursed through my body. He ran his finger along the length of my pussy before he let out a chuckle.

"She's resisting a lot, but her cunt is wet." he said, laughing at my struggles.

Fahim, waiting for his turn, immediately rubbed my wet cunt and nodded in agreement. I was so embarrassed that two strangers, these escaped dacoits, were inspecting my pussy. I had been shy enough to not even let Rohan do or say anything like that in all these years of our marriage.

Fahim was surprisingly gentle in his approach, rubbing my wet cunt gently, running his fingers along its length. He pressed his finger against my clit and I drew a sharp breath. My audible reaction wasn't unnoticed.

"These rich women are pretentious. Inside they're all dirty little whores." Fahim said as his finger was poised to penetrate me. "They'll say no no... but happy to get fucked anyways." he continued before pushing his finger inside.

"Hawwww..." I moaned and arched my back. I clenched my fists tightly as the jolt of raw pleasure surged through my body.

I could feel his knuckles touch my pussy; his finger was now completely inside me. I was panting and crying in a mix of pleasure and panic.

"They're taught all this pious bullshit... but all that bullshit goes flying out in five minutes." he said with a sniff, drawing his finger out slowly. I shuddered as he withdrew and then braced myself for the next penetration.

"These rich women are like onions. Peel their layers and you'll see their reality." he said as he pushed his finger back inside, evoking the same response from me.

He ended the lecture and started fingering me, first slowly but upping the pace gradually. I pursed my lips tight, trying not to moan. I could feel his thick, rough finger probing my insides as he twisted and turned his finger expertly.

My breasts heaved up and down with each deep and heavy breath. I had closed my eyes and my mouth, determined not to fall but as his fingering got faster, my determination got weaker.

In the quiet of the night, I could hear the squelching sound my wet pussy made as his finger smoothly slid in and out. Soon Fahim settled into a steady rhythm; his finger slid in and out of me with ease from all the lubrication. Tejinder was back to my breasts, sucking on one while mauling the other.

And just then, I started feeling what I was dreading all this while. An orgasm. As much as I wanted to deny it, the way these men were fucking me and the way my body was reacting, an orgasm was going to be obvious to the dacoits.

My body started shaking as the orgasm started manifesting itself. Fahim realised it too and started fingering me faster. Tejinder was struggling to keep his mouth latched to my nipple as my boobs shook and jiggled.

"Aargghh... Aaahh... Aaahhhh..." I moaned as the orgasm drew closer and grew stronger. Fahim didn't stop, he wanted to draw this to the end. He fingered me faster, keeping pace with my rising orgasm.

"Mmmmmmppfffhhhh..." I desperately tried to muffle a scream as I felt Fahim's shove another finger inside my pussy. That was the trigger! "Aarrrrrgghhhhhhh..." I screamed as the orgasmed peaked. My back arched, my legs thrashed violently in response to the unwanted pleasure.

Fahim was in no mood to stop. He continued fingering me harder even as the orgasm rose over me and that added to its intensity. I was lost in this deep sea of ecstasy, something that I hadn't experienced in my life. My husband was skilled enough to give me orgasms before but never had I cum so intensely. The feeling of intense pleasure was also accompanied by a deep sense of self-loathing.

Fahim slowed down and eventually stopped as he saw my body go back to rest after that wild orgasm. My chest was still heaving; my eyes were closed but the tears still rolled down my cheeks.

The rustling bedsheet made me open my eyes and I saw Fahim's silhouette move. I felt his hands firmly grab my knees and push them apart. The moment I saw him moving between my legs, I kicked him back but Fahim was too fast for me. He had anticipated it and grabbed my leg. The moment he grabbed my leg, I felt Tejinder's hand land a tight slap land on my face. The stinging hard slap killed my resistance at that very moment.

Fahim chuckled and placed himself between my legs. I tried desperately to free my hands so I could cover my privates but they were tied too well. His cock hovered dangerously close to my pussy. He pointed it down towards my private place and I raised my hips trying to keep it away from his tool. Fahim pushed me down bringing me back in line with his waiting cock. I moved to the side, still trying to stay away from him but he pushed me back.

I raised my hips again, trying desperately to avoid it but it was inevitable. Fahim ran out of patience; he grabbed my waist with both hands and pushed me down so I was firmly pinned by my hips to the bed. He inched forward and I felt his prick touch my pussy.

"Noo... Noo... Please God nooo..." I moaned but my desperate pleas meant nothing to him. Perhaps the humanity in him was so long dead that a pleading woman couldn't stir his soul.

I gasped loudly and raised my hip as I felt the first inch of his thick manhood slide inside me. My eyes felt like they'd pop out and my fists clenched tightly.

Inch after inch he slid in. The slide inside was made easy because of the lubrication the orgasm had brought. But it was still painful because of the sheer thickness of his tool. I could feel the walls of my pussy stretch like they had never before.

I rotated my wrists; whether to free myself from the bound or as a reaction to the intense pulse of pleasure surging through my body was something I couldn't decipher at that moment. My mouth was wide open and an occasional whimper would escape from it every time he shoved an inch further inside me. I felt breathless, my heart was beating so fast I thought it would tear open my chest and burst out. My eyes were wide and I was sure they were bloodshot.

The pain from his intrusion was intense, like a knife stabbing me. It felt as if an entire fist had been shoved inside me. I couldn't breathe; my mind was blank. Absolutely blank!

"Just take a look at this!" I heard Fahim exclaim.

"Haha... what a sight!" Tejinder rejoiced.

"It's all in... I told you, she's a real whore." Fahim said.

I inhaled deeply as the invasion stopped. I felt my senses returning again and I had heard what the men were saying to each other. I looked down and at first, I couldn't see anything in the pitch darkness but as my eyes got used to it, I realised what they were saying.

Fahim was really all in! Completely in! Balls deep!

I could see his thick bush of curly pubic hair touching my mound. The prickly hair of this thick bush tickled my neatly trimmed, swollen mound.

I gasped again as he withdrew, albeit slowly. I could feel his organ slide out, brushing against the soft, sensitive walls of my vagina. I was trembling, my breaths were short; clearly, I was panicking not just about the situation I was in but the fact that he was about to go back in. And he did.

Holding on to the base of his penis, he slid his cock inside me in one swift but smooth stroke. I gasped loudly as the piercing feeling returned followed by the unfamiliar feeling of feeling completely stuffed. Rohan filled me, but not like this.

"First time wasn't a fluke." Fahim commented and Tejinder chuckled.

"Yeah, she's taking it all in," Tejinder observed.

"Yeah...and she's far better than those cheap whores." Fahim said. He slowly pulled his cock back out and slammed it back in.

"Aaahhhhhhhh..." I gasped. This was the third time he shoved it inside me, but it still made me gasp.

"Aaaah... aaaaaahh... aaaaaaaahhh..." I groaned every time he slammed his cock in. There was not an iota of mercy in these men. I was used to delicate and passionate lovemaking with my husband. Not this brutish, merciless hammering which I was being subjected to.

Fahim placed my legs on his thighs, leaned over a little and started fucking me. I gripped the ties binding my hands tightly as he picked up the pace.

"Ummmm... urrmmmggphhh..." I struggled to stop myself from moaning. I couldn't let my body betray me. I couldn't let myself be ravaged like this. I couldn't... simply couldn't.

"Aarrggghh... haaaa..." I groaned as he started slamming his cock inside me faster and harder. My body betrayed me! I was being raped! I shouldn't have reacted this way.

"Hahahaha... look at her..." Tejinder laughed, enjoying the sight. I shot an angry look at him but that made him laugh harder.

"Yeah... she's a whore alright... but a sexy and tight whore." Fahim said as he continued fucking me hard.

"Aaaaahh! No... let me go!" I pleaded to Fahim. I had already lost my modesty, I was barely holding on to my dignity and now I didn't want to destroy my self-esteem.

A pleading, crying, begging woman didn't seem to have any empathetic effect on Fahim, in fact, it spurred him on even more. He doubled down on fucking me and fucked faster and harder. His hips slammed into my crotch, his cock went to the hilt inside my cunt.

"Aaahhaaaaahhaaaaa..." I screamed. I hoped someone would hear my wails and come to rescue me. But my wails sounded more of pleasure and less of pain. Even if anyone would hear it, one would obviously conclude that I was being pleasured and who would want to disturb an intense bout of sex?

Tejinder was kneeling next to me, slapping his cock on my boobs and stroking it intermittently. He kept himself busy, squeezing and playing with my tits while his friend fucked me hard. He was growing impatient, waiting for his turn to fuck me. After all, he found me, he made the first move on me in the kitchen and now on the bed.

Fahim seemed to sense his buddy's impatience and suddenly stopped. He stepped aside and kneeled beside me. Tejinder's impatience was obvious when he hopped in between my legs and without giving me any respite stuffed his cock in my cunt.

I had a brief respite for a few seconds but now I was back to being ravaged. Tejinder felt thicker than Fahim and his abrupt entry was even more painful than Fahim's. He very impatiently and forcefully stuffed his cock inch after inch inside until like Fahim, he too was inside completely inside me. He didn't let me breathe in relief and started hammering my cunt the very next moment.

"Aaarrrgghhhh..." I groaned in agony as my pussy was stretched to its limit. It had been so stretched during the delivery of my son and this hurt. That did not matter to him as he fucked me as hard and fast as his buddy a couple of minutes ago.

Tejinder's hands were pushing down my thighs, separating them, allowing him more room to slam his cock in my pussy. His heavy balls slammed against my swollen cunt evoking that vulgar and loud slapping sound.

Just like Fahim, Tejinder fucked me relentlessly, non-stop. The men had incredible stamina and staying power. They didn't slow down to take a break like my husband did. They just kept fucking me at the same pace minute after minute.

I was so disoriented from the relentless intercourse, I didn't realise Fahim wasn't kneeling next to me. He wasn't even on the bed. I looked around and saw his outline on the couch near the window, sitting completely naked, smoking his bidi and watching his buddy fuck me.

I watched in utter disbelief at Fahim, then at Tejinder and then at his cock going in and out of my pussy. What had my life come to? My ideal life was shattered, my fidelity, my honour, everything in tatters. My husband, my child, my family, everything now seemed completely destroyed.

As much as I hated to admit it, I knew another orgasm was on its way. I could feel the orgasmic storm brewing inside me. My moans got louder and that made him fuck me faster, quickening the impending orgasm.

"Aaarrgghh... aaaah... ummppfffhhh..." I groaned as my body thrashed wildly from the orgasm. Tejinder didn't stop and kept pummelling me, making me shudder and moan even more.

Thankfully Tejinder stopped and I gasped, trying to draw in as much air as I could. My body still shivered from the mind numbing orgasm. I was dizzy and a bit disoriented, the darkness adding to my confusion.

I lay there, catching my breath hoping the nightmare was finally over but I was wrong. I saw Fahim take a drag of his bidi and stand up.

He shuffled onto the bed and reached for my leg. He reached out for the tie that bound my leg and calmly began untying it, the bidi still hanging on his lip. He then quietly went over to the other leg and untied that too.

What was happening? What was he planning to do? Was it over? All these questions hovered in my confused mind and soon enough they were answered. Far from being done, Fahim positioned himself between my legs just like he had previously.

"Aah..." I moaned as his cock pierced my pussy yet again. This time, however, he raised my legs and placed them on his shoulder and leaned over on my chest allowing his cock to slide deeper inside me.

He started moving his hips gathering pace with each stroke. My knees were almost touching my breasts and my ass was raised up allowing Fahim to go deeper inside me. I never knew my body could contort to such a degree before this. It hurt at first as my spine was pulled on but the pain eased to become bearable.

He pushed his cock completely inside and gyrated his hips. I moaned as his thick cock rubbed against my insides. A few seconds of that and he was back to fucking me deep. With my legs on his shoulder and my vagina pointing up, Fahim was pushing his hips down against my crotch. In that position, he could push his cock all the way inside.

He started slamming his hips into my crotch faster and harder. His balls slapped against my cunt and that same sound echoed around the quiet room. His hands were gripping my breasts tightly as he fucked me hard.

"Uhh... uhhh... ummpp..." I whimpered every time he slammed his hips into mine.

The windows of the bedroom were closed, the curtains were drawn, the fan hummed monotonously, and I was lying on my back on the bed I shared with my husband, being fucked by a criminal who had broken into my home. The room was filled with stench of stale cigarette smoke and sex. Sounds of my moans, his grunts and his genitals slapping into mine filled the room.

Fahim pushed my legs down his shoulders and unknowingly I locked them behind his back. His one hand sneaked under me and grabbed my supple butt while the other went across and under my back. After adjusting himself, Fahim started fucking me faster. My hands were still bound in the silk ties and I was quite surprised at their strength; they hadn't broken even after being pulled so hard.

As Fahim fucked me faster and harder, the large, sturdy wooden bed started creaking and added to the sexual commotion in the room. My moans grew louder as another orgasm approached.

My wrists, which were tightly bound by a couple of ties, were aching. The ties were twisted and turned by my wrists from the intense pain and pleasure I was being subjected to. I could hear the ties tear little by little and it was just a matter of time before they broke apart. The ties in a way represented my will to resist and my sense of modesty. Even under tremendous stress, they had resisted as long as they could just as I had, but with each passing second their strength waned and their will to resist gave way.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he nuzzled it. His grunts rang in my ears as he thrust inside me as fast and hard as he could. My moans grew louder and I could feel an orgasm approaching, getting stronger with each thrust and stroke. I could sense it was going to be the biggest I had ever experienced.

With a very loud snap, the ties finally broke as I orgasmed hard and instinctively, I wrapped my arms around Fahim as he banged me. My legs were locked behind his back and my arms behind his neck. I was far beyond resisting and my reaction surprised Fahim. He looked up at me without stopping. I closed my eyes and looked away. That was the only resistance I could do at that moment.

My docile, submissive and somewhat proactive reaction triggered Fahim and with a loud groan, he started ejaculating inside me. Even in the delirious state I was in, I panicked.

"No... noo... no! LET ME GOOO!!!" I screamed and tried to push him off me.

"Aarrggh... aarrgh..." Fahim groaned. He had thrown his head back and closed his eyes. My slaps and pushes didn't bother him at all as his orgasm peaked.

"Aarrrghhh..." Tejinder groaned loudly. In all this chaos I hadn't noticed he was kneeling right next to me. I looked at him and saw him stroking his erect cock furiously. His tool was pointing straight at my face. His groan and his facial expression made it amply clear what was about to happen

"Nooo... God no... please... humppfff!" I pleaded but before I could do anything, I felt a thick jet of semen hit my face, right on my cheek. Such a thing had never happened to me and I opened my mouth in shock. A second later I realised how big a mistake that was as another thick spurt of his semen went straight into my mouth.

"Yaaaarrkk..." I gagged as it hit my throat. It was a feeling of absolute disgust I had never felt before.

Fahim and Tejinder's orgasm seemed never ending as they kept spurting inside and on me. I could do nothing more than take it silently as Fahim pinned me down.

It seemed like an eternity, but they eventually stopped. Fahim rolled over me and laid down to my left and Tejinder collapsed to my right.

When I realised it was finally over, my body started trembling and shivering from the fear and realization of what had just happened. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I soon broke down crying. Instinctively I turned on to my side in a foetal position and kept sobbing.

I didn't realise when these two scumbags fell asleep on my bed but I was beyond sanity. My mind was filled with thoughts of my husband, my marriage, my child. The constant thoughts of what had happened, and its consequences numbed my mind. I was mentally and physically exhausted and didn't realise when I fell asleep next to two escaped convicts.