Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm pretty sure this is the place," Candice said, smiling. "All the photo shoot places are like this. No windows, no prying eyes, right?"

"You...'ve got your phone?" AJ asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Candice laughed.

"Not funny," AJ said.

"What? You don't like me calling you Daddy? ...Daddy?"

"Stop it," AJ said, shaking his head.

"Pick me up at six," Candice said then, getting out quickly and slamming the door shut behind herself. AJ sat in the car, watching, as she skipped to the front door, her dress fluttering up occasionally to give him a fleeting glance at her completely bare bottom underneath. He watched until she got to the door, opened it up, and went inside.

"Okay," AJ said, shifting the car back into drive. Before he could let off the brake though, the door flew open and Candice came running out, pursued by a tall lanky man. AJ's hands gripped the wheel, and he thought to hit the gas, but he knew he couldn't get to her in time. The man grabbed her around the waist and spun her around. She kicked her legs and... it looked like she was fighting to pull his hands off of her... The man dragged her inside and the door closed.

AJ drove to the front of the building, put the vehicle in park, and then, without getting out of the vehicle, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and attempted to unlock it. He hit the button on the side, the volume, and the power button again. He swiped the front of the phone. A generic unlock screen appeared, not the normal screen he was used to, and he silently mouthed the words, "What the fuck?"

He punched in his code, tried again, and started tapping the screen with his fingers, trying his code again, and again, and again. He grabbed the door handle then, yanking the door open. If his fucking phone wasn't going to work, and he couldn't call the cops, he'd go inside and find out what the fuck was going on. He slammed the door and took a single step, his jaw clenched, his fists tight.

The front door flew open again, and Candice came out laughing her fucking ass off. AJ stopped walking, and then resumed, unsure of what was going on. Candice continued laughing.

"You should see your face!" Candice hooted.

"What the fuck is going on?" AJ asked, angry and confused.

"It was a prank!" Candice said, slipping her hand into her dress pocket and pulling out her phone. "Ooooo you look so sexy when you're angry and scared!"

"I wasn't scared," AJ said, still looking confused.

"Ha, ha. Right," Candice said, holding her phone out for him to take.

"What is this?" AJ asked, taking her phone.

"Your phone," Candice said with a wry smile. "You didn't figure it out when you couldn't unlock your phone?"

AJ swiped the screen of the phone Candice had just handed him and saw his familiar old log-in screen with his graphic in the background. He seethed with anger, but at the moment, he wouldn't let it show. He turned around and walked back to the car.

"Hey!" Candice asked after him, following closely. "Gimme my phone!"

"What phone?" AJ asked as he got into the car and locked the doors.

"AJ! Give me my phone!" Candice yelled, and she ran to his door, trying to open it.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear you!" AJ said, and he turned the vehicle on and cranked up the music until it was deafening.

"AJ!" Candice shouted. "AJ! Open the door! Come on! It was a joke!"

AJ sat there for a good long minute while Candice begged and pleaded with him, and then, he took her phone out of his pocket, rolled down the window just enough to slide the phone out, and slipped it outside the window. Candice snatched it and stepped away from the vehicle as AJ drove off without another word. He looks in the rear-view mirror to see her reluctantly walk back to the building and then slowly open the door and go inside.

AJ drove down the block and pulled into a corner store, shut the engine off, and then reclined the seat, deciding it would be much better if he took a nap, and acted as if that had all been a figment of his imagination. When he woke up, then, maybe, he would be in a better mood. Maybe then, he wouldn't drive home, gather all Candice's belongings, and throw them out on the front lawn. Maybe. Maybe not. AJ closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Once AJ woke up, he did feel much better, but not necessarily because of anything related to Candice. The weather was much nicer, the sun was shining, there was a stiff cool breeze in the air, and he decided it was the perfect time to go job hunting. He looked up as he brought his seat up straight, and saw a "now hiring" sign in the window of the store he was parked at, and decided this was as good as any spot to start.

After six hours of driving around and randomly putting in job applications, AJ checked the time and decided he had to go pick up Candice. It was seven. And while he knew Candice wouldn't understand what "fashionably late" meant, she would just have to get over it. He drove back to the building where he'd dropped her off, only to find nobody standing outside. He went to the door and found it was locked. He pounded on the door for a few minutes and then went back to the car, and sat. He picked up his phone and called Candice. The phone went straight to voice mail. So either she was ignoring him, or she'd blocked him, or, her phone was dead.

AJ sat there in the car for another fifteen minutes, and at seven-thirty, he decided he'd waited long enough. As he drove home, he contemplated calling his father and Melody to tell them Candice had gone missing, but if he did that, then he would have to regale them with the story about how she'd played a joke...no, not a joke. A trick. She'd tricked him into thinking she was in danger, and he'd been pissed off about it. She thought it was perfectly funny. And because of her tricking him, he'd intentionally been late picking her up.

AJ pulled into the driveway almost an hour later, went to the door, and opened it. He went inside, listening, but heard nothing. He went to Candice's room and found it empty. He went through the entire house, checking each room as he went, and called Candice at the same time. No answer. Straight to voice mail. He went to the kitchen, grabbed a can of spaghetti, and ate it cold. He called Candice's phone again. No answer.

Now he was getting pissed off. Not only was he pissed, but he was worried too. Not that he cared about Candice that much. He barely knew her. But he felt bad about being late to pick her up and worried that he was the reason why she wasn't here, now.

Frustrated, AJ went down to his room and started up his video game system. He barely started the first round when he thought he heard something upstairs and bolted for the front door, only to find there was nobody outside, and no Candice. Shaking his head and looking at the clock yet again, AJ turned to go back to his room when a pair of headlights wavered on the road, and he turned back to see what was going on.

The car turned back straight and then veered again, pulling into the driveway, and AJ knelt on the couch, looking out the window through the bottom right corner, eager to see what, and who was out there.

Immediately he recognized Candice by the dress she was wearing, and the guy driving pulled off his seat belt and slid across the front seat. AJ watched as the two of them had some sort of a conversation and then, to his utter shock and amazement, Candice's door opened and she got out. AJ watched as the guy leaned over on the seat, yelling something at her, but she wasn't listening. She marched right up to the front porch and came up the steps. The guy shouted something else and then reached out, grabbed the inside of the door by the cup holder, and pulled the door shut.

Candice stood on the porch and folded her arms across her chest. The car sat where it was. AJ stood there, and then, an idea came to him. He hurried to the front door, opened it, and stepped into the doorway.

"Hi," AJ said, looking from Candice to the guy in the car, and back.

"Hey," Candice said, turning slightly.

"You ready to come inside?" AJ asked.

"Yeah," Candice said, and she turned toward him.

AJ grabbed her around the waist pulled her against him, and then pressed his lips to hers before she could say or do anything. Her arms came up as if she were going to fight him off, but then she dropped her hands to his shoulders, and he felt her mouth open, her tongue slipping along his lips, looking for an entrance. The car's engine revved and it pulled out of the driveway and back onto the road, the guy behind the wheel looking pissed. AJ slowly pulled away,

"What...what are you doing?" Candice asked, looking up at him with a confused expression.

"I thought you wanted that guy to leave," AJ said, letting his hands slide off her hips and fall back to his sides.

"I...I did," Candice said, looking disappointed.

AJ stepped back inside and held the door open for Candice and she came in, kicking her shoes off at the door and heading directly for the kitchen.

"What did you make for dinner?" Candice asked then, looking around.

"I ate a can of spaghetti," AJ said, following behind her. "Where were you?"

"Oh, I got a ride," Candice said, waving her hand dismissively.

"I waited an hour and a half," AJ said in an aggravated tone.

"Why? I texted you," Candice said then, pulling the refrigerator door open.

"What? When?" AJ asked, yanking his phone out of his pocket.

"Right after I got there," Candice said, and AJ opened his text messages to see a bunch of messages he'd received...all while he'd been asleep. The first one said it was from Candice and it read: Going to get a ride home with Burt, the photo guy. Hope I don't get raped. If I'm not back by ten, call the police.

AJ closed his phone and dropped it on the table, absolutely and thoroughly disgusted with himself. He'd wasted all that time and for no good reason.

"So, what did you do today?" Candice asked, giving him another glance. "I see you're not wearing the new clothes I bought. So, no job?"

"No," AJ said disappointedly. "I put in a ton of applications though. A few people said they'd call me back."

Candice stood up and closed the fridge. "You're not going to get a job, if you go out job hunting in a t-shirt and shorts. Sorry. Not going to happen. Wear a suit next time, and shave, do your hair, and make sure you look your best."

"What's wrong with how I look?" AJ asked.

"Nothing. If you're going for the weed-smoking, laid-back, I don't give a fuck appearance." Candice looked him up and down twice. "You look like Zac Efron's twin...only if he was malnourished, half as buff, and smoked a lot of weed...and didn't shave for a week."

"What the fuck," AJ said, shaking his head.

"Sorry, Bro. It's the truth. So, how about you start off with going and taking a shower, and shaving those caterpillars off your face? I'll do your eyebrows for you, and then tomorrow you can go get a nice job. Probably first place you go to."

"I doubt it," AJ said reluctantly.

"Wanna try me?" Candice asked.

"Try you?" AJ asked, thinking it wasn't necessarily the right choice of words.

"Yeah. Try it out. Go on. Go take a shower and shave."

AJ hadn't planned on taking a shower right then, but he decided he was due for one, and what better time than the present? "Alright. Fine," AJ said, and he headed for the linen closet, grabbed a large puffy towel, and then headed into the bathroom. He started the water and turned it up to high, and then lowered it back down before jumping in. As he began lathering up his hair, he thought he heard talking from outside the door, and he turned off the water quickly, only to hear nothing. He turned the shower back on and went back to it, only to hear the voices again.

Turning the shower down just a bit, AJ rinsed the shampoo out of his hair, and then, as quietly as he could, he pulled the shower door open and stepped out onto the bathroom floor rug. He let the shower continue running and listened intently, trying to see if he could hear the voices again. He turned his head right and left, and then up, and then down. Was he hearing voices from underneath the door?

AJ slowly got down on his hands and knees, put his ear to the crack between the door and the floor, and listened. He did hear something. It was Candice, and she was speaking to someone. He thought she might be in her bedroom, and he tried to be as quiet as humanly possible, just so he could hear. He held his breath and listened.

"Yeah... No... I do... Oh god... Mmmm... Please don't... No... Mmm-hmmm. Ugggghh."

AJ blinked. She sounded as if she were having phone sex with someone, and at the same time, she made it sound as if she were auditioning for a television sitcom. He could still only make eout every fourth or fifth word, but he held his breath and went back to listening, ignoring the water dripping off his sides and hair.

"No... ...not really... ...I guess... ...You're... ....Jesus... ...Ohhhhh... ...Fuck!"

AJ shook his head and realized his cock was hard, hanging between his legs, it had gotten a lot more turned on than he had anticipated. Standing up, AJ stepped back into the shower and yanked the shower curtain back in place. He washed his hair again, scrubbed himself down with shower gel, and grabbed his razor. He shaved a majority of his face before stepping out and then finished the job in front of the mirror with a bit of shaving cream, and then inspected the job.

After that, he dried himself off, put on deodorant, brushed his teeth, and then wrapped a towel around his waist before pulling the bathroom door open. Candice was standing in the hallway, waiting, and she pushed him back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Sit on the toilet," she ordered, and AJ stepped back to have a seat, wondering what in the hell she was up to. "Lean back, close your eyes."

AJ leaned back but then he sat back up straight when he saw the tweezers in her hands. "What are those for?"

"Your eyebrows," Candice said. "You've got a bit of a uni-brow going there. Now shut up and close your eyes."

AJ closed his eyes and then he felt a searing pain as Candice ripped out one or more of his hairs from between his eyebrows. "Fuck! That hurts!" AJ said.

"Stop being a baby," Candice replied, doing it again.

"I'm not being a baby," AJ said, his hands gripping his thighs beneath his towel.

"Yes you are," Candice said, ripping out another batch.

"Oh yeah? Let me do this to you," AJ said bullishly.

"What? You don't think I have this done all the time?" Candice jerked one foot up and put it on the toilet paper holder and then grabbed AJ's right hand, and pulled it up under her dress. He resisted, a little, and then Candice pressed his hand against her pussy, rubbing it back and forth. "I don't shave. I have it waxed. And it stays that smooth for a really long time." Candice let go of his hand, but he kept it where it was, gently rubbing her smooth lips back and forth.

Candice leaned forward again and resumed plucking hairs and AJ closed his eyes and let her do her worst, as his fingers gently slid from front to back and back to front, again and again. Candice plucked his eyebrows with feverish efficiency, and then she gasped and her hips trembled, but she didn't pull away. If anything, she hopped on her right foot, moving a bit closer so he didn't have to reach as far.

"You like that?" AJ asked her, feeling her hot smooth flesh underneath his hand. He smiled, his eyes closed, ignoring the searing pain that accompanied his lost eyebrow hairs.

"You can do more if you want," Candice said softly, gasping again.

"Like what?" AJ asked, his cock throbbing between his legs, but safely contained, pinned between his thighs.

"You want to finger me?" Candice asked, her voice shaking just a bit.

"I...don't know if that..." AJ began to say, hesitating. He'd put his thumb inside of her before... He'd shown no hesitation in doing that. Why was he holding back now?

"Just do this," Candice said, pulling her dress up and draping it over her knee. She grabbed his hand and pressed his fingers against her slit and then slid them back to cover her hot slippery hole, and then she pulled his hand forward, pressing his fingers deeper, stroking her lips and clit. Her hips jerked at the last moment and she gasped. AJ's eyes opened concernedly, but Candice was smiling, her face turning red. "Just do that," she teased, and she went back to plucking.

AJ closed his eyes as Candice came in with the tweezers again, and as she finished with the space in between his eyebrows, he slid his fingers down, smoothing them along Candice's slick folds of flesh until the pad of his middle finger dipped into her void and he held it there, gently wiggling it in and out before pressing in and pulling back. The pad of his middle finger slid over her urine spout and he paused, pressed his finger against her opening stretching it just a bit, and then moved on. His fingers parted her lips, and stretched her mound right and left, pulling her thin upper lips wide until all three middle fingers were just underneath the ridge of her clit.

Candice's plucking had paused, and AJ could feel her breath on his cheek, light and fluttering. His lips curled up in a smile and he gently pulled his fingers into a curl, stretching her clit upwards. He imagined it was like tugging on the head of his cock, and he knew it was affecting her. He lifted his middle finger slightly and uncurled his fingers, and they slid up over the ridge, his middle finger sliding across her nub, his other two fingers keeping it perfectly aligned.

AJ felt Candice become weak in the knees and she gave out a tiny grunt of pleasure before regaining her footing and sucking in a deep breath. AJ found she liked doing this to her. It was kind of like payback for all the bullshit she'd put him through. It wasn't bad, he wasn't hurting her, but he was definitely controlling her. That was what made him smile. He'd finally found a power he could use to keep her in line.

Candice went to work on his right eyebrow and AJ went to work on her clit, sliding his fingers up and down her slit, wetting them in the slippery pool of self-lubricant she was making for him, and gently teasing her little nub in as many ways as humanly possible. He pulled it up with his pointer finger knuckle and used his thumb to stroke and pinch it, pulling the sensitive nub out of its protective hood. Once it was fully exposed, he turned his fingers in line with her lips, pressing down, and sliding the length of his fingers up and down, all the while, pinching her exposed clit between them.

Candice finished with one eyebrow and began working on the next, and AJ decided to become a bit more adventurous then, sliding his fingers all the way down to her hot silky hole, Her opening was the size of his thumb, and when the first portion of his middle finger slipped into her, he could feel all sort of little finger like extrusions, little grippers he thought, just inside the opening. He gently pressed three fingertips into her, stretching her a bit and then grabbing the little nubs. When they slipped out of his fingers, he tried again, and again, without success.

"Are you trying to pull my pussy out?" Candice asked him, her breath heavy and warm against his ear.

"No. I was just...exploring," AJ said, showing off his inexperience.

"Do you like it?" Candice asked him then.

"Yeah," AJ said, chuckling.

"You wanna fuck it?" Candice asked. The bluntness of her words caught him by surprise and he almost said no, but he realized doing so might have not been the best response.

"We'll get in trouble," AJ said then, still doubting whether they'd already had sex, or not. He opened his eyes and saw Candice staring at him.

"We're not going to get in trouble," She said after a long moment. "I'm on the pill. And, do you honestly think that my mom, I mean mom, mom, and dad, don't think we're already doing it?"